Level 5 Entertainment Reviews

Level 5 Entertainment 2
Level 5 Entertainment 3

Donna Mead · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Retirement Party

Fantastic communication from the start. Easy to work with. Very helpful and listened to everything I had to say.

Sent on 05/20/2019

TINA · Getting married on 03/07/2020

DJ services and Wedding Planner - Review

Aileen- you were INCREDIBLE. I can't thank you enough for coordinating our wedding Saturday. You made our evening effortless and allowed us to focus on friends, family and fun. You were assertive, sensible, calming, organized, creative, and most of all, trustworthy. Your design sense was impeccable and your execution was flawless! I couldn't be happier with the way the wedding turned out and am so glad we decided to have you for the whole planning period. Not to mention the fact that you turned my vision into a reality and filled in all the gaps. It was absolutely stunning.

I can't thank you enough! Renzo and I had the most incredible time and will be on the look-out to recommend you to our friends :)
    Take care and keep in touch!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Michelle Dulevich · Married on 01/19/2019

Fantastic DJ and MC!

Level 5 Entertainment did a phenomenal job at my daughter's wedding! From start to finish they made the evening perfect! They exceeded my expectations. Fantastic job and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Danielle Ramos · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Day

Luis is great. Makes everything so easy & really makes the wedding day so fun & personal. We had the best time & will only use Luis for any future events. Not only entertainment but a friend!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Priskkaa

Priscilla · Married on 11/03/2018

Stop looking and book now

Hiring Luis and the Level 5 Entertainment is the best decision you can make for your wedding. If you made it to this page and they are available, do not look any further, BOOK THEM.

I am not experienced in getting married and hosting weddings (lol), so I did not know what we were doing when trying to figure out what to do for our special day. We knew we liked to dance and that we would need music, but there was so much that we didn’t think about that made the world of a difference at the wedding itself by hiring Level 5.

Luis reminded me that if I had a ceremony outside, I would need speakers and microphones, so everyone could hear us and the officiant. This is one of those DUH moments, of course I need those, but I completely forgot. Luis also asked us all the different kinds of music I needed, walking in, walking out, introduction, pre and post processional, first dance, father dance, mother dance, I mean whoa. I did not have so much music in mind, and it was hard for me to list what I wanted. He recommended many different options that took our wedding ceremony and reception to the next level, truly made everything special. He makes sure to have a contract, to protect all parties involved; we had no doubt that our DJ was going to ditch us at the last minute. It was clear to me that the Level 5 team are professionals and they know what they are doing.

The music was AWESOME. We danced the whole night long and ended the wedding with a huge bang. There was a clear mix of music for everyone of all ages and cultural backgrounds to enjoy. It was everything you want from a DJ /MC, I could not have asked for anything different.

Luis kept in touch throughout the entire process, checking in on us and double-checking timelines and our updated choices. He was timely in showing up, started right on time, and kept the party moving along. His equipment was great, wireless and clean (no messy wires and bulky set ups); clear sound, no feedback, and no technical problems. But beyond the professionalism and timeliness, it was the character behind the team.

Let me explain, a DJ / MC team does not need to be worried about whether you need a drink and where the officiant is, but they were. They want to make sure that they work with everyone to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Everything they took care of for me was something else I didn’t have to worry about and for that, I could not be more grateful.

Luis, Aileen, and the rest of Level 5 entertainment team, my husband and I are eternally grateful for the work you guys put in to give us the wedding of our dreams. We cannot thank you enough and know that we will hire you for every event we ever have in the future.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Cassandra · Married on 07/04/2018

Level 5 was amazing. Better than expected. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Matthew · Married on 06/08/2018

Luis and Aileen are truly an all star team! They were very professional and came to the table with lots of ideas and details we could consider for our big day and allowed us to even share Spotify playlists to give them a sense of what specific songs we wanted which was a huge convenience to us. Luis has a broad base of music knowledge which was particularly helpful for us since we wanted to incorporate, cuban, Brazilian and also current day fare all into our single event. I don’t think you could find a team that’s more qualified, genuinely caring and helpful. They are amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Annette · Married on 02/24/2018

Luis made this party the best yet. He accommodated the music to exactly what we wanted. He kept everyone dancing. We made random last minute requests including karaoke and he made it all happen flawlessly!! Thank you Luis for making this party outstanding. We highly recommend Level 5 Entertainments both hands down!!!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/23/2017

Thank you Luis to make our wedding day even more special with ypur music and charisma

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jasmine · Married on 11/05/2017

Aileen & Luis were very responsive with great ideas to cater to what you want you special day to be. They truly went above and beyond to keep everyone on the dance floor. Best decision we made!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Jasmine · Married on 11/05/2017

Aileen and Luis were wonderful about responding. Luis had great ideas and kept people coming back to the dance floor. They really made our wedding fun which is exactly what I wanted!!! You guys are amazing!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

margaret · Married on 11/02/2017

This was a great experience , Luis and his wife got so involved with your event that you ended up being part of their family. I can't be more grateful for all the support and ideas, during the wedding prep . Thanks Level 5 for being part of my Daughter's wedding. A+!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Terri · Married on 10/28/2017

Luis was awesome. He paid close attention to all the details. He kept everything in line and moving along. The music was perfect. Couldn’t have asked for anthing better. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Level 5 Entertainment 4

Devon · Married on 05/20/2017

Luis was great for our wedding! We had a backyard wedding on the bay side in the Florida Keys and it couldn't have been more perfect. He was there every step of the way even when my wife and I were busy at school. He spoke with my mom several times about the mother son dance and he took care of everything. The day of he arrived several hours early to go over songs and double check everything. Very friendly and a great DJ. I highly recommend Level 5 Entertainment for anyone interested in a DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Brittni · Married on 03/04/2017

Luis and Aileen were fantastic to work with from the beginning. Prompt and responsive, as well as budget conscious and flexible. Planning a wedding from Minnesota for the Florida Keys was stressful, but having several phone meetings with Luis leading up to our event eased our minds. Luis kept my fiancée and I grounded as to what is important the whole time and was so creative with ideas for our wedding! For example, we forgot to get bubbles handed out to our guests before our recessional at the ceremony, but before I could even fret about it Luis had the bubbles handed out and formed a plan for our guests to blow them while my newly announced husband and I danced our first dance. He didn't have to take this on or worry about it, but he saw something I'd probably stress over and problem-solved it. It ended up being fantastic and I loved it! He also played such a wide variety of music to satisfy our guests during our reception and was prompt with special requests. To top it off Luis gave the tip we gave him to the bartender at the end of the night! That's the kind of guy he is! He probably didn't want us to notice this happening, but we did and to me it shows his character! Take my advice, go with Level 5 entertainment!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Juan · Married on 02/25/2017

If your looking for an amazing and unforgettable event look no further, level 5 entertainment will exceed your expectations. Luis and Aileen have years of experience in this business, they are extremely responsive and cover all basis months, weeks and days in advance. They remain in constant communication with you. They provide you with innovative ideas to make for a memorable night. They are extremely detail oriented and come well prepared. As soon as Luis arrived to our event venue he assessed the area , speaker and sound position. He made us feel very comfortable and trust his judgement. The crowd was dancing all night and till today they are still raving about the music.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Adairis · Married on 02/18/2017

Aileen and Luis are truly a dynamic dual. From the time we booked them till the day after the party. They are extremely professional, creative and innovative. We booked them for a fifteens and Luis surprised the mother of the honoree with a tape recorded message from her daughter thanking her for all she has done throughout her lifetime, the party etc. We had several telephonic conferences to ensure we where aligned with the music expectations and Luis called us after the party to ensure we were satisfied with his services. It was truly a unique and special moment. Luis had the crowd dancing all night, even those who did not dance where up busting moves. He played a mix of music and amazing spinning skills. The sound quality, lights and MC was exceptional. I truly believe music is an essential component to an events success or failure. Level 5 Entertainment is awesome, look no more and hire Luis for your event. You will not be disappointed and your guest will talk about your party for days. Thank you Luis and Aileen for your passion and dedication!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Traci · Married on 02/04/2017

Luis was amazing to work with. He very helpful with suggestions on songs and was always available through phone and emails. When it came time for our BIG day he made everything so much more memorable, everything turned out perfect. My only suggestion is to get them as long as possible, they are that good...you will want them as long as you can get them :)

Sent on 02/17/2017

Erika · Married on 01/22/2017

Where do I start?
    We met Luis and Aileen Fundora way over a year before our wedding and we just knew we had to hire Level 5 Entertainment. Their attention to detail and passion to meet their clients' needs is unparalleled.

In the months/weeks leading up to the wedding, Luis & Aileen were incredibly responsive; we had several calls a week before the wedding as Luis wanted to better understand our crowd and ensure the music played was the vibe we wanted to have at our wedding. He was very accommodating with all our requests (even last minute ones).
    He offered suggestions along the way (in reference to song playlists; overall ceremony/cocktail hour/reception flow; Hora Loca music; etc..). They also provided MC services, and it was amazing!! Introductions were done to perfection.

Luis even provided a playlist for our rehearsal dinner and wouldn't accept payment.. he took his time to put a 3.5hr playlist together for us because he goes out of his way to provide an excellent customer experience.

My venue had some noise restrictions but since they had done many weddings at this location, they were familiar with the requirements, so everything went off without a hitch on the day of the wedding....seamless delivery of service.

Our dance floor was packed from start to finish with great energy!
    We have received many compliments from our guests on how amazing our DJ was.

We are so very grateful to Luis and Aileen for all their hard work, dedication, and genuine passion for what they do.
    Thank you so much for making our big day extra special!!

Sent on 02/05/2017
  • Alexandre

Alexandre · Married on 01/07/2017

Wow!! Where do we even begin!? From the very start, Luis was attentive and organized, professional and enthusiastic, but most importantly excited and responsive to our requests and vision. When the wedding day came, weather caused us to move our entire reception indoors but Luis was flexible and made arrangements with a smile. Despite moving into a much smaller reception space, the music was the perfect level of softness during dinner and perfect level of loudness for the party!! Every single person involved (guests, staff, vendors, etc) were dancing the entire night!! Each song was mixed so there were no gaps or pauses which kept the party going the entire time!! Since the wedding, we have received much feedback from guests stating it was the best wedding they have ever been to and the best playlist they had ever heard at a wedding! Luis was fun, kind, and exceptionally talented making our wedding and reception flawless! Luis even incorporated a tribute song at the end of the night dedicated to our service men and women who fight for and protect our freedom every day. We cannot thank him enough and will undoubtedly use him and Level 5 Entertainment for any future events!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Caitlin · Married on 01/07/2017

AH-MAZING! Worth every penny. Th music was absolutely amazing, probably the best DJ I've had at a wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

I highly recommend this DJ! I used him for my wedding October 1st. Luis and his wife Aileen went above and beyond for my wedding. They were both super sweet. We had a couple phone interviews leading up to the wedding. They made some suggestions for our timeline and songs for certain events like the cake cutting. They answered all of our questions and got back to us immediately. They even found a tent rental company for us a couple days before the wedding because the weather wasn't looking too good. They were willing to book it for us and let us pay them back the day of the wedding. What DJ does that for their clients?! Luis was full of energy and did an AMAZING job DJing the reception. He was very enthusiastic being the master of ceremony. They also provided a microphone for the ceremony (at an additional charge). They were very reasonably priced. Also, Luis was ALWAYS on time or early for the phone interviews and to set up for the wedding. He went out of his way to go by the venue before the wedding (which was pretty far from where he lives) to ensure he was ready for the day of the wedding. I don't have one negative thing to say about them. Thank you guys for making my reception a truly memorable and fun experience.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Mariangie · Married on 04/23/2016

Level 5 Entertainment provided exceptional DJ services for our wedding. Luis was professional and we received many compliments from our guests. The energy he provided for our ceremony was fantastic and we danced until the final minutes. We highly recommend Luis and Level 5 Entertainment.

Sent on 05/03/2016

carol · Married on 04/02/2016

Luis and his wife are amazing !! Luis took his time to meet with my husband and I to go over our wedding needs. When we first met my husband and I thought we had it all together but nope and Luis helped us out so much to finish the last details that we needed in order for our wedding to be the dream wedding we always wanted. Everyone still talks about Luis till this day! My family danced all night ! I even paid for extra hours of how much fun everyone was having!! he really does know how to read a crowd for sure!!

Sent on 05/11/2016