Levan's Catering Reviews

232 | Winter Springs, FL

232 Reviews for Levan's Catering

Allison · Married on 11/12/2011

Levan's was great! We changed our menu and theme so many times and each time they were very easy to work with. The food was amazing and we had so many compliments on it!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Brandi · Married on 11/04/2011

Levan's Catering, Awesome!!! Tonya was so great and very helpful. I didn't have a wedding planner and was lost. Tonya helped me figure out linens, food, and even referred some great vendors! The food at my reception was great, everyone complimented the potato martini, the beef tenderloin carving station, and the bananas foster. The whole staff was very accommodating and the bar staff made whatever we requested.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2011

Levans is AMAZING. I really couldn't have asked for a better caterer! They were so helpful, they worked with the budget I gave them and helped me every step of the way. They were also very flexible. The food was delicious and the BEST thing was they allow you to provide the alcohol (if held at lake mary events center and as of this posting) which saved us ALOT of money. but regardless, they were so amazing and I 1000% recommend them. They will do everything they can to work with your budget!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Glorybell · Married on 10/01/2011

If I could give Levan's more than a 5.0 rating, I would!!! Levan's beyond exceeded my expectations!!! Not only were they SUPER flexible with every request we had, they also were great at suggesting options for us. Their service on the day of was beyond amazing and everyone is still talking about how great tasting and different our food and presentation was. Thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Christian · Married on 09/22/2011

The food was just as good as the day we tasted it. They were very accommodating and flexible with payments. Tanya and Duane are extremely nice and helpful. So glad that we chose Levans We got so many compliments on the food. Our guest even wanted seconds.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Janice · Married on 07/02/2011

Levans has been such a great pleasure. Duane and his staff worked with every change I made. Never did they make me feel bad for changing my color scheme so many times. The food was excellent, the service was excellent, and so were the employees who work for Levans. I must say Verna really took care of us (The Bride & Groom) the day of the wedding. We were so busy taking pictures and dancing that we didn't get to eat our food. She wrapped up a new plate for us to take to go. I loved her for that. That was so thoughtful. I will refer Levans to anyone who needs a caterer.

Sent on 08/10/2011

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2011

Levan's is fantastic!! Thank you Dwayne and staff for a wonderful wedding. We've gotten so many compliments on your food, staff and decorations. From when we first spoke to you to the day of the wedding, everything was taken care of professionally. You're the absolute best!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2011

We used Levan's for three seperate events, including our wedding. I can't say enough about Duane and Tayna. I am so very happy with everything they provided. They are flexible, courteous, professional, dependable, reasonsbly priced, and most importantly delicious!!! Thank you SO MUCH!

Nicole Webster and Robert Bihlmayer

Sent on 05/27/2011

Erica Coverstone · Married on 04/17/2011

I can't say enough about Levan's catering. The food was great, the service was great, and the price was great. I was planning my wedding from out of town so it was a tad difficult at times but they worked with me. Duane was who I worked with and he was wonderful. My reception was gorgeous and exactly how I imagined it. I met with several other caterers before making my final decision. I'll be honest. They were all excellent and I'm sure I would have had an equally pleasant experience with any of the others. What set Levan's apart from the others was definitely the cost savings. They were able to give more for less and that was fantastic. I had everything I wanted and it was all within my budget!

Once again, I can't say enough about everyone at Levan's. They helped make our big day perfect.

Sent on 04/28/2011

Janice · Married on 03/10/2011

Levan’s Catering was wonderful. I came with food choices I wanted and they tweaked it to make it perfect. My final food tasting was wonderful and well informed. I loved knowing what would be served and how it tasted prior to the wedding. They were always nice over the phone and in person. I got to work with the owner which I think provided protection. On the day of the wedding my cocktail hour was spot on and everyone loved the chef prepared food station along with passed hors d’oeuvres. After pictures they brought the hors d’oeuves to a special room so my husband and I could have some before the reception started. It was a nice quiet moment, thanks to them. During the reception dinner they made sure we didn’t need any drinks or more food. Levan’s took better care of my husband and I then our day of coordinator. To me that says a lot. They were wonderful in every way.

P.S. if you are looking for a approved caterer for Lake Mary Event Center I would look here first. They work with all budgets.

Sent on 08/19/2011
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/05/2011

I couldn't ask for a better Caterer!! Tanya and Dwayne were both a PLEASURE to work with. I can remember walking into the office for a late afternoon appointment with Tanya after I had the worst day at work,.. and she sat down with me and let me vent my life's troubles to her for nearly half an hour. She was so warm and friendly. :) Levan's came highly recommended by a coworker who used them for his wedding. Everyone in my office raved about the food and service - So I was eager then to sit down with Levan's. I was very impressed at all of our tastings, as were my in-laws and my groom which is why we booked them. They helped us create a menu that I thought was absolutely perfect. It got to the point where I kept adding and adding and I feel like the per person price never even changed! We got so much for what I felt was such a reasonable price. Also, Levan's let us supply our own Alcohol - Typical caterers charge $30-40-50+ PER PERSON for open bar. We were able to have a fully stocked, open bar for under $10 per person. Unheard of!! The presentation was beautiful. They included table linens and even floral arrangements.. The staff was well dressed, friendly and attentive. We had our own personal server at dinner and throughout the evening who made sure we always had exactly what we needed - including a full beverage. The food was great. The service was great. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/22/2011

Kia · Married on 09/24/2010

Outstanding.. The only issue with having Levans is that everyone will be talking about how great the food was instead of your wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2011

Pam · Married on 06/20/2010

This was my nieces wedding on June 20th at Lake Mary event Center. I will have to say Verna and Cathy well all the staff where so good. We had the best service, food and freindly people that anyone one could have I Would use them or tell anyone to use them. Verna and Cathy was the best.

Sent on 06/25/2010

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2010

They were great. Everything was exactly as planned. Nothing was different than expected.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Sasha · Married on 05/09/2010

Date of wedding May,09, 2010
    Levans catering was amazing!! They coordinated timing for the reception and our day of planner Verna was just a godsend!! She made sure that every request we had was met, and she kept the wedding party supplied with appetizers and drinks and really helped to keep us all calm and make sure things went according to plan!
    The food was beautifully presented, and as great at the wedding as it was for our one on one tasting. The appetizers were hot and fresh and my guests raved about the food afterwards!
    I would highly recommend Levans catering to anyone getting married in the Orlando area. They are extremely professional, but willing to work around your schedule, and there is a perfect amount of communication with them.
    Overall fantastic experience!

Sent on 05/27/2010
  • F

Anne · Married on 02/12/2010

We had a fantastic experiece with Levans. They were easy to work with and provided exceptional service. Most importantly, the food was AMAZING! We did buffet style and everyone loved it. We have received numerous compliments from our wedding guest about how awesome the food was at our wedding. I highly reccomend Levans for your wedding catering services!

Sent on 03/02/2010
  • U

Lauren · Married on 01/16/2010

The Levan's staff was very professional at our wedding reception. The food was fantastic and reasonably priced. The cocktail hour and reception were full of happiness and laughter - everyone was having a great time. We are 100% satisfied with the services we received and recommend Levan's Catering to anyone who is getting married in the Greater Orlando area.

Levan's staff - thank you for making our wedding day flawless!

- Matt & Lauren Hinton

Sent on 03/21/2010

Lauren · Married on 01/16/2010

Levan's Catering provided quality food for our wedding guests. It was displayed beautifully and everyone was pleased. I recommend their catering services for any special occasion!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Kelly · Married on 03/29/2009

We had an absolutely wonderful wedding thanks to Duane and company. Our tasting was wonderful and the service that continued was excellent. Everyone involved with Levans is friendly and very professional. Our guests kept telling us that our wedding had the best "wedding food" they had ever had. We think that says it all.

Sent on 04/12/2009

Mary · Married on 05/31/2008

Highly professional. Our reception hall was transformed into a fairy tale thanks to Levans. Everything was so beautiful. All the food was wonderful, and they were great to work with from day one.

Sent on 06/23/2008

Diane · Married on 03/16/2008

Outstanding!!! Levans was recommended to us by our friends who used them for their wedding a few years ago. We were constantly impressed by them. Everyone we worked with – Duane, Tonya, David and Mary – were just amazing. There was nothing that they couldn’t do. Duane worked with us big time on the price and we got so much for our money. We had complete confidence in them and we were blown away. David was on the on site manager for our wedding and he was just great. Every time I turned around he was refilling our drinks, checking on us and always had a smile on his face. Levans did an amazing job setting up our reception. When I first saw the room, it brought tears to my eyes because it was better than I ever expected. The food was amazing – we got tons of compliments!!! They packed us a to go box, which was such a nice touch! Our guests kept commenting on how great the food was and how nice the staff was. We would HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/11/2008

nicole · Married on 03/01/2008

I don't know were to begin. Duane at Levan's helped me with so many aspects of our wedding. He helped us find our ceremony and reception site. He helped me when I was I could not make up my mind. He was avialable any time I needed him. Levan's food was phenominal. Our guest raved about how delicious everything was, and it was buffet style. One server heard me say that I really needed a Red Bull and left to go buy it for me. The bartender was great. Levan's get's an A+.

Sent on 08/08/2008

Laura · Married on 11/10/2007

Levans was wonderful from start to finish. I received a devastating cancer diagnosis while planning my wedding and everyone on staff at Levans went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect on the day of the wedding. The food was great and they even came up with ideas that were more family friendly since we had many families attending the wedding. The guests were important to us, as most of them were a strong support system during cancer treatments. Levans treated me and my guests uniquely and I would recommend them again and again to other brides.

Sent on 01/17/2009

Myndie · Married on 08/04/2007

Levan's was wonderful! The food was delicious and the service was even better. I would highly recommend Levan's Catering.

Sent on 11/30/2007
  • rebeccag

Rebecca · Married on 06/09/2007

The food was wonderful, I never had to worry about a thing. They worked with our budget and was very helpful. I won't have hired anyone else.

Sent on 07/08/2008