Levan's Catering Reviews

232 | Winter Springs, FL

232 Reviews for Levan's Catering

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2016

Levan's did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding! Everyone was very friendly and accommodating, the food was fantastic, and everyone went the extra mile to ensure that the whole process went as smoothly as possible. On our wedding day, our personal server was phenomenal and made sure we were happy the whole time. I would highly recommend Levan's to any couple!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Lauren is was a complete pleasure working with you both. We wish you all the happiness in the world and congratulations!

Amy · Married on 12/23/2016

The quality and service was outstanding! Duane and Brandy were extremely helpful in preparing for the reception and the servers were excellent. They were so caring and treated everyone so kindly that it was truly meaningful. And the food was outstanding!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Sabina · Married on 12/18/2016

Amazing food!! No disappointments! Everyone was raving about the meal. Easy to work with. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Sabina for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are so glad that everything turned out great for you! Congratulations and we wish you both the best of luck in your future!

Alexandra · Married on 12/16/2016

My family has used Levan's to cater weddings twice now and each time the food was great. I remembered enjoying everything at my brother's wedding 6 years ago. When I became engaged I knew I wanted to have them cater as well. Every guest that I have talked to since about the food said they really enjoyed it, especially the mashed potatoes. Most were surprised because they had been to many weddings where the food was cold or just "okay." There were even leftovers that my husband and I enjoyed the next day. We also loved the fact that we could buy our own alcohol. Brandi and Duane were great at settling any nerves I had and were prompt with answering my 20 something questions a few days before the wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Alexandra! It was a pleasure to work with you on your big day! We are so happy you were pleased with everything! Congratulations and we wish you all the best in your future together!

mark · Married on 12/10/2016

We had our reception at Gallery J and Levan's took care of everything. We dropped off all our alcohol, center pieces, etc the day before and they setup everything to perfection. All their wait staff was extremely helpful and professional. We had a specific person designated to us for the night to get us drinks and food. We were so happy how well the venue looked and they helped organize the flow of the reception. Food was also great.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Levan's Catering's reply:

We are so please that you and your groom were happy with our services! Thank you for the wonderful review and we wish you both all the best!

Stephanie · Married on 12/03/2016

From day one, Levan's Catering was incredibly helpful! They had the best tasting food, their prices were extremely reasonable and Duane and Brandy were always available when we had any questions or concerns. They provided all of our linens, glassware and serve ware which was included in the price so it was one less thing we had to worry about. Everyone raved about the food and our wedding day was flawless! The servers were on top of it all the entire night and were very attentive to all of our guests. I would highly recommend Levan's for any of your catering needs. Thanks again! Everything was amazing!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Stephanie! We were more than happy to assist you in making your big day very special! Congrats and best of luck in your future!

Analicia · Married on 11/16/2016

Duane, you were fantastic! You can tell he has done many, many weddings. His confidence in what he does just puts you at ease. Everyone loved the food. Also had plenty of left overs to take home. The mac and cheese was a hit! Duane has great customer service and the patience of a saint with his brides and grooms. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Levan's Catering's reply:

Analicia it was a pleasure working with you on your wedding. I am so happy that you were pleased with everything. Congratulations!
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 11/12/2016

We got married on Sat 11/12 at Leu Gardens and used Levan's for the catering. We would highly recommend them for any event. We worked very closely with Duane in setting a menu and floor plan. Not only him, but all of the staff, were super friendly. Duane accommodated many of our request. Our event manager David rocked the event and we have no complaints.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Levan's Catering's reply:

Kathryn, Thank you for allowing us to assist in your beautiful wedding! Congratulations!!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2016

Levan's Catering was amazing. The food was great, I had people talking about how great the chicken was weeks after our wedding. We decided against cake for our wedding and opted for an ice cream bar instead and Levan's was super accommodating, making sure we had exactly what we wanted. Our wedding was when hurricane Matthew rolled through and we had lots of people cancel on us, but not Levan's. They were there to help make sure everything went smoothly. I loved having someone assigned to us (the bride and groom) to make sure we had everything we wanted or needed. I highly recommend Levan's!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Levan's Catering's reply:

Ashley we were honored to assist in making your wedding day the best possible! Congratulations and best of luck!

marissa · Married on 10/01/2016

Duane and Brandy were so amazing to work with. They made the process so easy from start to finish. Not only was our food great at the wedding but all the small details we asked were fulfilled. The staff was so attentive and were always near by if you needed anything. I definently recommend using them.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Levan's Catering's reply:

We were extremely happy to be a part of your big day! Thank you for allowing us to assist! Congratulations!!

Guadalupe · Married on 08/14/2016

If you are looking for a caterer this is it!! Levans is the most professional, courteous and most importantly the most caring and detailed staff you will ever find! If I could give them 10 stars on each I would! Duane is the easiest and kindest person making the wedding personable and as important to him as it is to the wedding party. The Bride and Groom are made to feel extra special with personal attention from beginning to end and they were totally Delighted with their care! His assistant Brandy is a gem and the rest of his staff are equally great!! The food is amazing and the guests loved it! I will recommend them in a heartbeat! THANK YOU Levan's Catering!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Melanie · Married on 07/23/2016

Amazing service, great food, always available to answer questions and ready to comity any little thing! Duane and his company were professional and such a joy to work with; I would recommend them to all brides and grooms !

Sent on 07/29/2016

Teresa · Married on 07/23/2016

Awesome service and super friendly! I always felt like I could ask questions or advice which made me feel that much more comfortable on my wedding day! The level of service day of was perfect. I have nothing but good things to say!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

I will always hold to the claim that the best part of our wedding planning was choosing Levan's to cater. I was very anxious about planning our wedding, but from the moment we met Duane, I knew we were in good hands. Duane and his crew are extremely experienced and professional people and were just a joy to work with. While they did absolutely everything we requested, they were so helpful with suggestions on set up, scheduling, style and food pairing. They gave us such a great price on the food, decor and dance floor that it made it possible for us to have the wedding we've always wanted. The day of the wedding all the staff was extremely helpful and kind and the food was absolutely incredible! We are so thankful to Duane and all of this staff for making our day run so smoothly and beautifully!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Diana · Married on 06/25/2016

I could not have asked or received better food or service. All my guests kept asking me who is the caterer. If you are planning ANY EVENT LEVANS. would be my ONLY CHOICE. My guests at my son's Wedding said it was the BEST WEDDING FOOD they have ever had. The tenderloin, salmon, and chicken were prepared to perfection. No need for a knife. It was like eating at a fine restaurant.
    Dwane. And his staff were AMAZING.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Haven't had my wedding yet (26 days to go!) But so far Levan's has been wonderful!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2016

I am not really sure where to start, so I will just say "wow!" Duane, Brandi and the entire team at Levan's made our wedding so much more than we could have ever imagined. From the first time we spoke, to the big day, they were friendly, caring and professional. Orlando was a destination wedding for us, and I used to work as a wedding coordinator, so I had plenty of "bride moments." They handled them with grace and an appreciation for what we were going through - I never felt like I was a pain to them...in fact, they had though of so many things before I even had the chance to ask. They put my (and my husbands) mind at ease. On the day of the wedding, Verna was our on-site coordinator and she was amazing! Our guests could not stop complimenting us on how on-point and responsive she was. She was 5 steps ahead of everything we could need, ask for or want. We had a brunch buffet, since it was a mid-morning wedding, and the food (literally everything) was fantastic. I would highly recommend Levan's to anyone looking for wedding catering services in Orlando. We have some friends getting married in October, and I am hoping they choose Levan's just so I can experience them as a guest!

Sent on 05/09/2016

SORAYA · Married on 04/16/2016

Levans hit all the marks for our April wedding. They were easy to work with at every step of the way, reasonably priced, and highly professional without the pretentiousness of other caterers in the area. Duane and his team are friendly without being fake, and the manager assigned to our event, David, was completely on point from beginning to end. We didn't have a wedding party or a coordinator, so Duane offered helpful advice on things like timing and venue layout which was an excellent added value. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Cristy · Married on 04/08/2016

From beginning to end, everyone at Levans is extremely helpful and attentive! They love what they do and it shows, because they are very good at it! Their food is unique and delicious! Our guests are still raving about it!! We couldn't be more happy that we chose Levans to help make our wedding day so perfect!!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Bunny · Married on 04/08/2016

Levan's Catering is awesome! Our wedding day was executed perfectly, and everything flowed so well. Dwayne is amazing to work with and is so friendly and willing to help you out in any way that he can to make you have an amazing special day. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/03/2016

NIki · Married on 03/19/2016

Wonderful experience and for the price it could not be beat! Duane and his team made the wedding planning and day a breeze! My guests all raved about how wonderful the food was. The staff was EXCELLENT and truly took care of me and my family!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/12/2016

Hands down.....BEST CATERING SERVICE EVER... I spent months looking across the State and trust me they really are. Duane is amazing. From the first day that we sat down in his office to do the tasting i knew that they were it. You know when you had that moment with your partner and you think "hey, they might be the one..." , i literally had that moment at the tasting, and then again at my second tasting too. They were really accommodating and very flexible with my concerns and questions since my guest count ballooned from 150 to 300. I did not have a wedding planner but they helped me through it and i cant express how much they made my weekend. They are so helpful, that the staff literally helped me with the bustle in my dress since we could not figure out how to hook it. Its been 2 weeks since our wedding and we are still getting calls about the food, and me and my husband have been talking about the food almost everyday..... If you are a foodie....you can not go wrong with Levans..... I travel for a living and i eat at a lot of restaurants and catered events but hands down Levans is in my top 5 ever.

Sent on 07/19/2016

claire · Married on 02/20/2016

I think I made a great choice when choosing Levan's for my wedding. We worked closely with Duane who was so flexible and accommodating with all of our needs. He was part of the reason we went with them to begin with-just so easy to work with. We also loved that they are more of a one stop shop-they will provide linens, chairs, bar tenders, even chargers. Everyone thought the food was great and they did an awesome job with coordinating the whole event. We had no issues during our reception and that says a lot about the caterer who was basically running the show. Thank you Levan's!

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • User5020185 · 2+ years ago

Dwayne was absolutely amazing! I can't imagine having gone with another caterer because he was more helpful than a wedding planner! Dwayne met with us as many times as needed and never made us feel bothersome. He customized a menu to fit in our budget and coached us on how to obtain some other types of vendors we were having trouble securing. He held and transported most of our decorations, since we did a lot of DIY, which was probably the most helpful thing day-of. Verna was attentive and took care of us, making sure we had a moment to sit down and eat during the festivities of the day. She came all the way out onto the lawn during photos to bring the newlyweds water and make sure we weren't getting dehydrated. The service was smooth, the food was delicious, our special plated guests all got their food without a hitch. We are so thankful to the whole Levan's team for being fantastic!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Annette · Married on 01/03/2016

I am so glad we chose Levan's. Because the bride and groom were in Boston, my husband and I made the choice. When the bride and groom came down for the tasting, they were so happy. Duane and the whole staff were so great to work with. The food was outstanding. The butlered h'ors de ouevers were great and the cheese and fruit stations were works of art. Then the salads served at the tables were great. And the buffet was the best ever. So many of our friends raved about the food as the best event food they have ever eaten. They also had such a great selelction of linens, dinnerware, etc. that it was so easy for the bride and groom to make their choices. They will be my catering choice from this day forward for any event.

Sent on 01/10/2016