Levan's Catering Reviews

230 | Winter Springs, FL

230 Reviews for Levan's Catering

Neal Driscoll · Getting married on 03/05/2022

Awesome!!!

My daughter's wedding was this past weekend and Duane and his team were awesome. We are in Florida and just starting to emerge from the stay at home orders due to COVID19. This added an extra layer of stress, but Duane and his team went above and beyond prior to the wedding helping to ensure that everything was set, including making phone calls on our behalf. The food and service at the reception was terrific. I got many, many comments about the quality of the food and the great service. And, the food and service were a great value. You can't go work with Levans.

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 07/25/2020

We love Levan's!

Duane and his team are the best caterers in town! From our initial tasting we felt like Levan’s would be a perfect caterer for our wedding day! The food was delicious and the owner personally sat with us to walk through our menu selections and logistics for the day. One of the key reasons that we booked with Levan’s was the level of confidence they instilled in that initial meeting. Duane and his team has the expertise and hands on approach to help you create your perfect reception. They are transparent and fair in their pricing - they will not nickel and dime you for extras (such as colored linens, coffee service, cake cutting, etc). Elisabeth (Event Coordinator) is super sweet and helpful throughout the process as well.
    Our guests raved about the food and the service (servers and bartenders) provided by Levan’s. We will definitely be repeat Levan’s customers as we host in the future. It is hard to find a delicious meal prepared for a large group, but Levan’s hits it out of the park!

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Molly

Molly Driscoll · Married on 05/24/2020

SO yummy! Excellent service!

AMAZING SERVICE! I cannot say enough good things about Levans. Dwanye was so helpful!!! First and foremost, we just had our wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic. That was very stressful as it was, but working with Dwanye and Levans was not! Dwanye had our backs! He helped coordinate alcohol delivery with Pat's liquor, which was only just reopening after Florida lifted the stay at home order. In addition to Dwanye's helpfulness, Elisabeth was so responsive to our email inquires! She was a delight to work with. Also, the staff at the wedding from Levans was on it! They made sure we ate! I am happy to say I had all the food we selected :) And speaking of the food, IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!! Highly recommend Levans if you are looking for loyal and good service, in addition to quality food. PICK LEVANS!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing Molly! :) We loved working with you and taking part in your big day! It was such a joy! If there is ever anything you need in the future- do not hesitate to reach out! We wish you a long and happy marriage!
  • Susan

Susan Blanchfield · Married on 04/04/2020

Would use them again.

My daughters wedding was last Saturday and I couldn't be more pleased with Levans. I have had the best feedback from our guests, like, "You really raised the bar", "This was the best wedding we have ever been too" and "OMG, this was the most amazing wedding! The food was great!".
    We asked several caterers if we could have a buffet served family style. We got every excuse in the book. When we asked Duane at Levans, he said, "Sure, we can do that". And he was amazing the whole time!
    We had stuffed flank steak, Teriyaki chicken w/ rum glaze, almond crusted Mahi with a Pina colada sauce, fried rice, herb roasted potatoes and asparagus. All served on platters at each table.
    And did I mention they had the best prices in the area?

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany Huff · Married on 03/21/2020

Best Caterer in Orlando

We booked Levans for our wedding and I am so glad we did! Their team served some of the most delicious food I have ever tasted for our 100 guests. Seriously, we got so many compliments from our guests on the quality of the food. For the pricing, it doesn't get better than Levans.

Even after two postponements and countless changes due to COVID-19, Duane Hutson and the entire staff were kind, flexible, communicative, and helpful. They go beyond just serving food to make sure that everything is covered for your big day.

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/28/2019

Destination Wedding

Food was great and the servers were awesome so helpful and kind!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/21/2019

Yum yum yummy!

Test tasting was supper easy and really good , staff was very welcoming with any questions have , looking forward to having them at the wedding !

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Jasmine

Sharon · Married on 12/12/2019

Delicious Food

We began working with Duane and Brandy over a year ago and they were both awesome. WEe attended 4 food tasting, but Levan’s blew the others out of the water. The Teriyaki cream sauce on the chicken needs to be sold in mass quantities. The shrimp shooters are also amazing. My family loved the grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters as well. SInce it rained on my daughters wedding, the soup was a good option. We had a traveled thene wedding with a travel themed menu and they did a great job accommodating what we were looking for. Their price was also very affordable and we appreciate all of the advise that Duane gave us. The walk through was very helpful and Brandy was always willing to answer all of my many, many questions. Great caterer. Would hire them again.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Jasmine,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We were happy to assist with your wedding and we wish you both all the best in your future together!

Sharon Lebron · Married on 12/08/2019

All the staff was amazing!

The food tasted delicious, the presentation of it was beautiful and the service was top notch. We wanted an authentic Puerto Rican Christmas food at our wedding and Levan's catering exceeded our expectations. Definitely recommend them 100% for any event.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Hi Sharon,

As we strive to make sure every client is happy, it warms us to know we achieved that with your wedding! We wish you both all the best in your future together!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 12/01/2019

Amazing Experience

Levans worked with me from the very start. The team is so responsive. They really helped me figure out a plan that worked with my budget. I cannot thank them enough for giving me such a good experience during my wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Christina,
    We are so glad that we were able to assist you with catering for your wedding. You were a pleasure to work with and made our jobs much easier! Best of luck to you both and we hope you have the happiest of lives together!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/25/2019

Best part of my wedding

Duane and Brandy were absolutely wonderful. We had the reception at a family member’s house (outdoors), so it took a little more work to pull everything together. They supplied all of our linen which I wasn’t expecting when I went for my tasting, so that saved me some money (not to mention they had a lot to choose from). The food was great and they were extremely helpful in making suggestions and helping me stick to my budget. I highly recommend the Italian stuffed chicken!

Big thank you to Duane, Brandy, and the whole Levan’s team!

-Taylor & Chris

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Gary

Gary Van Asten · Married on 09/07/2019

Assume wedding experience

Levan's is the complete package. They did a great job with our wedding reception. I highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for your recommendation! Your opinion means the world to us and we are so glad we could help make your wedding day a success! Best of luck to you both!
  • I

I · Married on 08/31/2019

Yummy and Easy!

it was great to work with Duane and Brandy! They guide you through the process and make things so easy. The food was scrumptious and filling. We got so many compliments about how good it was. We would recommend everything, especially the BBQ bites!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Janyll

Janyll · Married on 07/07/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

Levan's Catering was such an easy choice! Brandy and Duane are extremely accommodating and organized! They are true professionals who know what they are doing and how to handle all the fine details that a wedding entails! The food was beyond delicious and top quality! It was nothing like your typical wedding food, their food is gourmet and your guest will be wanting more!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Janyll! It was great working with you and we are so happy that you and your guests were happy with our service! Congratulations again from the entire Levan's Team!
  • Bianca

Bianca Clarke-Daniels · Married on 07/06/2019

Happily Ever After Done Right

STOP LOOKING AND BOOK NOW!!!!!!! You will NOT regret it! I was lucky enough to have a friend who got married at the same venue as me (Lake Mary Events Center). This venue required us to pick from a list of caterers they already had. My friend told me Levan’s was the way to go. I called all 10 catering companies to get pricing. Levan’s was the cheapest, so of course they stood out. I was a little nervous because I figured if it was the cheapest the food’s quality would’ve matched that, but I was wrong! We had our first tasting scheduled and we were BLOWN away! The food was incredible for the prices we received. Brandy and Duane were always responsive with each email I sent and extremely professional. During the first tasting I picked out our table setting and decided on our menu. There were some additional items that weren’t on their menu, but Duane was happy to have them prepared for our next tasting. By the second tasting we finalized our menu. We purchased our alcohol and dropped it off at Levan’s before the wedding. I had a very strict list of guidelines for the company to follow (bridezilla is a real thing). With no doubt in my mind, Levan’s is by far one of the best catering companies out there! If you want your wedding done correctly with no regrets, I highly suggest you stop looking and book now. They were by far my favorite vendors to work with!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Culleen

Culleen and Elvis Martin · Married on 07/04/2019

Culleen and Elvis

Levan’s Catering is the best!! Duane and Brandy were very professional. They helped us through the whole process from the great selection of tasty food to the set up of the reception hall and kept everything within our budget. It was very classy. The food was so delicious and my guest and family really enjoyed it. I will definitely recommend Levan’s as the number one, catering company. Keep up the fantastic work!😎

Sent on 07/28/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Elvis and Culleen! You were both a pleasure to work with and we are so happy that everything went according to plan! We strive to keep our clients happy throughout the entire planning process. We wish you both all the happiness in the world!
  • Taylor

Taylor Martell Wallach · Married on 06/21/2019

wonderful !!!!

We used Levans for our wedding caterer at the Lake Mary Events Center !! Duane and Brandy were amazing to work with. They are very experienced and made our planning stress free. Food was delicious and service was great. They are affordable and wonderful quality service/food/etc. ! Thank you Levans !!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

You're so very welcome Taylor! You were a pleasure to work with and we are so glad that you were happy with our service! Congrats and good luck to you both!
  • Rsbride

Samantha · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing food!

We shopped around for a caterer for a while before we stumbled upon Levan’s. What drove me away from other businesses was how we were talked to - we were talked down to by some and straight up ignored by others. Duane and his team were so respectful and responsive. We went in for a tasting and decided before we even finished eating we wanted to go with this company. The food was AMAZING. I didn’t have any idea what would work with our outdoor reception in June and Duane was able to guide us with suggestions. During the reception, we had a personal server who immediately got us drinks when we arrived - much needed and much appreciated! We opted for a buffet since we were outdoors without a large kitchen. Our food was waiting for us at the sweetheart table after photos so we even got to eat! We had one guest who is a vegetarian and a few children so we were able to accommodate with a few special plates. I think price wise, we spent a little more than some but it wasn’t too crazy. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thanks you for the kind words Samantha! We try our best to accommodate all guests and we are so happy we were able to assist in your big day! Congratulations from the entire Levan's team!
  • Mego7263

Meg · Married on 03/17/2019

Guests are still asking about the potatoes!

Duane and Brandy and their staff at Levan's Catering did an incredible job in making the food for our wedding the best it could possibly be! Our server was attentive to our needs, making sure that we had plenty to eat and drink even amidst all of the wedding day events. Their staff was professional and personable and the food was amazing. I still have guests asking us for their information because the martini potato bar was such a hit! I highly recommend Levan's catering for your next event, wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy that everything went well and that you and you guests enjoyed all of the food! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you all need any other type of catering in the future! Congratulations!!
  • W

wendy · Married on 02/09/2019

Caterer for our wedding

They were a great team, provided super friendly service and delicious food! Duane is an awesome guy and wonderful to work with. The food turned out to be spectacular, and we were even able to take any leftover food home with us. They even provided the linens included in the cost. I would highly recommend Levan’s catering for any catering services!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kristen Black · Married on 01/20/2019

Outstanding!!

Levan's Catering is amazing. They played a pivotal roll in making our dream day become a reality. From the very first meeting to the very end of the wedding Duane and his staff delivered excellent service! We really appreciated that they did a tasting with us before we booked them. We thought this was a standard service, but when we looking for caterers we found out that most do not allow you to taste thier food until you hire them. We received so many compliments on the food. Everyone said it was delicious. They also set up our candy table, guest sign in, gift table, and tables/center pieces. When we walked in the the venue we were in awe. They made our vision come to life. We can't thank Levan's catering enough for making our day so wonderful.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Kristen for the wonderful review! We strive to make sure all our clients receive the best service possible and it was a pleasure working with you to achieve this goal. We wish you both all the best in your future together and Congratulations from the entire Levan's team!
  • Ariliz

Ariliz · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend !

Levans Catering was very accommodating and professional. They walked us through every step of the way and would answer our questions in a timely manner. Duane the owner is very down to earth and really knows how to put your vision to life. The day of the wedding, they arrived on time, conducted their business with minimal intrusion and professionalism. Everything was set up on time, and the food was amazing. Our guest complimented us on the food and how delicious it was. Kudos to Duane and his team. Brandy was also very efficient in receiving our order and providing us with quotes and providing us with logistical details that made the event run ultra smoothly. The food was first class! There was a great selection of menus and we are very pleased with their service. I highly recommend Levans Catering! You will not regret it !

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful to Work with on a Budget!

Duane and Brandy was WONDERFUL! They are both extremely accommodating and wonderful to work with! My Husband and I had a strict budget and we were able to find amazing and delicious food with plenty of options that fit our budget. Our mashed potato bar was a hit as well as our beef and chicken entrees. Their staff was extremely accommodating during our wedding reception! We were deciding between two caterers but we are so glad we went with Levan's! Amazing food, great price, great service!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing food and service!

We were so happy we selected Levan's to cater our wedding. The experience from the beginning of planning to the wedding day was superb. The tasting was awesome and all the contact in between was excellent. Questions were answered quickly, adjustments were made easily. We held our wedding at a private home and on the day of the wedding, the team had to bring all of the catering to the house. It was so cool to see how they were able to carry that all out. We also did all of our linens through Levan's which worked perfectly as well. And, the food was AWESOME! We had beef tenderloin, chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, salad, rolls, etc. All of our guests were very happy with the meal. We are so thankful to Duane, Brandy, and the rest of the team! Thanks for making our day amazing our our guests happy!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Karolyn,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! I try our best to make sure all our clients and their guests are satisfied with our service. I am happy to hear we achieved that with your wedding. From the entire Levan's team, congratulation and we wish you both all the best in your future together!

Lindsey · Married on 11/11/2018

Highly recommend.

Great Service! Great People. Couldn't have been better

Sent on 11/15/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! It was our pleasure to assist in our big day! Congratulations and best of luck in your future together!