Levan's Catering Reviews

Levan's Catering 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Yum yum yummy!

Test tasting was supper easy and really good , staff was very welcoming with any questions have , looking forward to having them at the wedding !

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Gary

Gary Van Asten · Married on 09/07/2019

Assume wedding experience

Levan's is the complete package. They did a great job with our wedding reception. I highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • I

I · Married on 08/31/2019

Yummy and Easy!

it was great to work with Duane and Brandy! They guide you through the process and make things so easy. The food was scrumptious and filling. We got so many compliments about how good it was. We would recommend everything, especially the BBQ bites!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Janyll

Janyll · Married on 07/07/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

Levan's Catering was such an easy choice! Brandy and Duane are extremely accommodating and organized! They are true professionals who know what they are doing and how to handle all the fine details that a wedding entails! The food was beyond delicious and top quality! It was nothing like your typical wedding food, their food is gourmet and your guest will be wanting more!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Janyll! It was great working with you and we are so happy that you and your guests were happy with our service! Congratulations again from the entire Levan's Team!
  • Bianca

Bianca Clarke-Daniels · Married on 07/06/2019

Happily Ever After Done Right

STOP LOOKING AND BOOK NOW!!!!!!! You will NOT regret it! I was lucky enough to have a friend who got married at the same venue as me (Lake Mary Events Center). This venue required us to pick from a list of caterers they already had. My friend told me Levan’s was the way to go. I called all 10 catering companies to get pricing. Levan’s was the cheapest, so of course they stood out. I was a little nervous because I figured if it was the cheapest the food’s quality would’ve matched that, but I was wrong! We had our first tasting scheduled and we were BLOWN away! The food was incredible for the prices we received. Brandy and Duane were always responsive with each email I sent and extremely professional. During the first tasting I picked out our table setting and decided on our menu. There were some additional items that weren’t on their menu, but Duane was happy to have them prepared for our next tasting. By the second tasting we finalized our menu. We purchased our alcohol and dropped it off at Levan’s before the wedding. I had a very strict list of guidelines for the company to follow (bridezilla is a real thing). With no doubt in my mind, Levan’s is by far one of the best catering companies out there! If you want your wedding done correctly with no regrets, I highly suggest you stop looking and book now. They were by far my favorite vendors to work with!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Levan's Catering 8
    Levan's Catering 9
    Levan's Catering 10
    Levan's Catering 11
  • Culleen

Culleen and Elvis Martin · Married on 07/04/2019

Culleen and Elvis

Levan’s Catering is the best!! Duane and Brandy were very professional. They helped us through the whole process from the great selection of tasty food to the set up of the reception hall and kept everything within our budget. It was very classy. The food was so delicious and my guest and family really enjoyed it. I will definitely recommend Levan’s as the number one, catering company. Keep up the fantastic work!😎

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Levan's Catering 12

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Elvis and Culleen! You were both a pleasure to work with and we are so happy that everything went according to plan! We strive to keep our clients happy throughout the entire planning process. We wish you both all the happiness in the world!
  • Taylor

Taylor Martell Wallach · Married on 06/21/2019

wonderful !!!!

We used Levans for our wedding caterer at the Lake Mary Events Center !! Duane and Brandy were amazing to work with. They are very experienced and made our planning stress free. Food was delicious and service was great. They are affordable and wonderful quality service/food/etc. ! Thank you Levans !!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

You're so very welcome Taylor! You were a pleasure to work with and we are so glad that you were happy with our service! Congrats and good luck to you both!
  • Rsbride

Samantha · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing food!

We shopped around for a caterer for a while before we stumbled upon Levan’s. What drove me away from other businesses was how we were talked to - we were talked down to by some and straight up ignored by others. Duane and his team were so respectful and responsive. We went in for a tasting and decided before we even finished eating we wanted to go with this company. The food was AMAZING. I didn’t have any idea what would work with our outdoor reception in June and Duane was able to guide us with suggestions. During the reception, we had a personal server who immediately got us drinks when we arrived - much needed and much appreciated! We opted for a buffet since we were outdoors without a large kitchen. Our food was waiting for us at the sweetheart table after photos so we even got to eat! We had one guest who is a vegetarian and a few children so we were able to accommodate with a few special plates. I think price wise, we spent a little more than some but it wasn’t too crazy. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thanks you for the kind words Samantha! We try our best to accommodate all guests and we are so happy we were able to assist in your big day! Congratulations from the entire Levan's team!
  • Mego7263

Meg · Married on 03/17/2019

Guests are still asking about the potatoes!

Duane and Brandy and their staff at Levan's Catering did an incredible job in making the food for our wedding the best it could possibly be! Our server was attentive to our needs, making sure that we had plenty to eat and drink even amidst all of the wedding day events. Their staff was professional and personable and the food was amazing. I still have guests asking us for their information because the martini potato bar was such a hit! I highly recommend Levan's catering for your next event, wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy that everything went well and that you and you guests enjoyed all of the food! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you all need any other type of catering in the future! Congratulations!!
  • W

wendy · Married on 02/09/2019

Caterer for our wedding

They were a great team, provided super friendly service and delicious food! Duane is an awesome guy and wonderful to work with. The food turned out to be spectacular, and we were even able to take any leftover food home with us. They even provided the linens included in the cost. I would highly recommend Levan’s catering for any catering services!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kristen Black · Married on 01/20/2019

Outstanding!!

Levan's Catering is amazing. They played a pivotal roll in making our dream day become a reality. From the very first meeting to the very end of the wedding Duane and his staff delivered excellent service! We really appreciated that they did a tasting with us before we booked them. We thought this was a standard service, but when we looking for caterers we found out that most do not allow you to taste thier food until you hire them. We received so many compliments on the food. Everyone said it was delicious. They also set up our candy table, guest sign in, gift table, and tables/center pieces. When we walked in the the venue we were in awe. They made our vision come to life. We can't thank Levan's catering enough for making our day so wonderful.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Levan's Catering 18
    Levan's Catering 19
    Levan's Catering 20

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Kristen for the wonderful review! We strive to make sure all our clients receive the best service possible and it was a pleasure working with you to achieve this goal. We wish you both all the best in your future together and Congratulations from the entire Levan's team!
  • Ariliz

Ariliz · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend !

Levans Catering was very accommodating and professional. They walked us through every step of the way and would answer our questions in a timely manner. Duane the owner is very down to earth and really knows how to put your vision to life. The day of the wedding, they arrived on time, conducted their business with minimal intrusion and professionalism. Everything was set up on time, and the food was amazing. Our guest complimented us on the food and how delicious it was. Kudos to Duane and his team. Brandy was also very efficient in receiving our order and providing us with quotes and providing us with logistical details that made the event run ultra smoothly. The food was first class! There was a great selection of menus and we are very pleased with their service. I highly recommend Levans Catering! You will not regret it !

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful to Work with on a Budget!

Duane and Brandy was WONDERFUL! They are both extremely accommodating and wonderful to work with! My Husband and I had a strict budget and we were able to find amazing and delicious food with plenty of options that fit our budget. Our mashed potato bar was a hit as well as our beef and chicken entrees. Their staff was extremely accommodating during our wedding reception! We were deciding between two caterers but we are so glad we went with Levan's! Amazing food, great price, great service!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing food and service!

We were so happy we selected Levan's to cater our wedding. The experience from the beginning of planning to the wedding day was superb. The tasting was awesome and all the contact in between was excellent. Questions were answered quickly, adjustments were made easily. We held our wedding at a private home and on the day of the wedding, the team had to bring all of the catering to the house. It was so cool to see how they were able to carry that all out. We also did all of our linens through Levan's which worked perfectly as well. And, the food was AWESOME! We had beef tenderloin, chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies, salad, rolls, etc. All of our guests were very happy with the meal. We are so thankful to Duane, Brandy, and the rest of the team! Thanks for making our day amazing our our guests happy!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Levan's Catering 21
    Levan's Catering 22

Karolyn,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! I try our best to make sure all our clients and their guests are satisfied with our service. I am happy to hear we achieved that with your wedding. From the entire Levan's team, congratulation and we wish you both all the best in your future together!

Lindsey · Married on 11/11/2018

Highly recommend.

Great Service! Great People. Couldn't have been better

Sent on 11/15/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! It was our pleasure to assist in our big day! Congratulations and best of luck in your future together!
  • jordan

jordan · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing

I am 100% satisfied with my experience. Levans made the wedding. People couldn’t stop talking about how delicious the food was, the bar tending staff was so friendly and helpful. All do the staff was amazing. I couldn’t have done it without all of their help. Thanks so much for everything! Everyone pick levans!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Jordan for the great review! We are so glad that everything went as well as you expected. From the entire Levan's team, congratulations!!

Ash · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic service and value

Dwayne and brandy are the best. We had a 115 person wedding at Leu Gardens and got plenty of comments on how good the food was. I of course only remember a few appetizers as we spent dinner going from table to table. They were probably the best value for caterers that we looked at, and yet they executed at a high level that comes with having done many of these events. We DIY'd our centerpieces and they trucked them in and set them up for us. Verna worked with us the day of and made it all look better than I could've imagined. Levans has the responsive service of a small company even though they do huge events; I would heartily recommend them every time.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Ashe for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with us! We strive to make sure all our clients have the best catering experience possible. It was our pleasure to assist in your big day! from the entire Levan's team, we wish you both all the best in your future together!

janil · Married on 11/01/2018

Everything was delicious!

We are so happy we went with Levans Catering for our special day!. Dwayne must have been one of the sweetest person we've ever met. Dwayne was attentive to every detail of our vision from the moment we sat down to discuss our desires. The food presentation at our wedding was creative, the staff was professional. And of course the food was AMAZING. We had a mixture of seafood and chicken and everyone absolutely loved everything. We did buffet style and the coordination of releasing tables was smooth.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/28/2018

Levans Catering was amazing!

Duane, Brandy, and all day of on-site staff were an absolute pleasure to work with and completely exceeded all of my expectations. I had a brunch wedding at Tanner Hall in Winter Garden, FL. From the day of the first tasting we were so excited to share our brunch wedding vision with all of our guests. Everyone kept raving about how great the food was and although we were kept pretty busy, the wait staff made sure that I was very well taken care of throughout the day. The food, drinks, linens, and overall execution of the entire event was better than I could have ever imagined and I am so grateful for Levan's Catering for making the day so perfect, thank you all so much!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Levan's Catering 23

Levan's Catering's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you for the amazing review! You were a pleasure to work with as it pleases us to know that you had a wonderful wedding. We are happy that everything turned out as planned. Congratulations and we wish you all the best!

Renee Martinez · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing caterer!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Levans Catering to cater our wedding. Brandy & Duane were a pleasure to work with and they went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was beautiful. We attended multiple tastings and all appointments worked in our schedule. We loved picking every detail of our wedding and on the day of we were wowed! The food was amazing and our guests were very happy. We continue to get compliments on how good the food was. All staff were great and attentive to our needs on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Hi Renee, We can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear how everyone loved all the food and the service. We strive to make our service great for all our clients and I am happy to hear that we succeeded. Congratulations and wishes for all the happiness in the world to your both, from all the Levan's staff!

ericka · Married on 09/21/2018

Levan's was amazing. They were very professional and worked with us well. They decorated the linens beautifully. Duane was great. They were on time. We had multiple food tastings to make sure the food came out good and the food was great! I would definitely recommend them to the next couple. We even had some adjustments to the menu to incorporate some traditional Haitian and Hispanic dishes which they did a great job executing. If you book with them you will be happy! I guarantee it1

Sent on 10/02/2018

Ericka,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. You were a pleasure to work with and we appreciate your recommendations. We wish you both all the best in your future together!

Daniel · Married on 07/30/2018

We worked with Duane and he was very professional and flexible. They were very helpful and courteous the day of and it was something you didn’t have to think about. Great team and I definitely recommend Levans Catering.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you Daniel! We are very happy that we were able to assist in your wedding day! Congratulations and we wish you both happiness in your future together!

Brittny · Married on 07/29/2018

Duane at Levan's is wonderful. He worked well with my day of coordinator and I got exactly what I wanted. The food is absolutely amazing and everyone raved about it! Not only is the food good, but the service is impeccable. Brandy arranged all of the meetings that I needed and Duane made sure I was able to secure all of my rentals with Longwood Events prior to our final meeting. There were no surprise charges and I was very happy with everything I got on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We are glad that everything went exactly the way you wanted and we so enjoyed working with you! From the entire Levan's family, Congratulations and we wish you both all the happiness in the world!!

Shannon · Married on 06/23/2018

Levan's was one of the best decisions that I made in wedding planning! They were highly professional and worked with us to create our perfect menu. We got so many compliments on our food. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Levan's Catering's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with and we are so happy that everyone loved the food and that you were happy with our services! Congratulations to you both and we wish you all the best!!

Jenna · Married on 06/22/2018

Duane was such a pleasure to work with. We had shopped around a little for a Caterer but once we stepped into Levan’s and met Duane, we knew we were going to choose them for our Wedding. Levan’s did not disappoint, I think the most compliments we received all night were about the food. It was delicious and Duane helped every bit he could along the way making the process less stressful. We are so happy we chose Levan’s to Cater our Wedding! Thank you Duane!!

Sent on 06/28/2018