Leujam Entertianment Reviews

16 | Issaquah, WA

16 Reviews for Leujam Entertianment

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

My family wants to throw parties just to have an excuse to hire David again.

I met my (now) husband at trivia night at The Ram. The trivia host happened to be David Leu. I went to trivia every Wednesday for years and when my sister got engaged, I saw him at a wedding expo. I didn't realize he was also a DJ, but I told my sister that I highly recommended him. People still talk about that party! Then it was time for my brother to get married, again David Leu was the clear choice.

Finally, it was my turn! I knew exactly who my DJ was going to be. David is engaging, hilarious & comes up with the perfect mix to get the party going. We also used his photo booth company at all 3 weddings. I opted for the green screen which was a huge hit.

You don't need to worry when you choose LeuJam. You tell him what you want, he does it. You'll be temped to worry, but he's got it covered. Don't waste your time looking for another DJ, if he's available, you're lucky & you should book NOW!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Elyse · Married on 10/18/2014

David was great to work with!! My day of coordinator had recommended him, and after the first 10 minutes of meeting with David, I knew we were going to hire him. He kept EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire night, was the perfect MC - nothing cheesey or corny, but my family and friends all kept saying how great of a job he was doing (spanned multiple generations so you know that's a plus). David also had a photobooth that we ended up ordering as well. SO MUCH FUN to see all the pictures. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Jade · Married on 06/21/2013

David was fantastic to work with! Very professional and really knew what he was doing!!! Great DJ he played great music and all the guests love it!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Liz · Married on 09/19/2010

Leu Jam makes your day a celebration no 80 style wedding signer here. Thanks Dave you are the best.

Sent on 12/09/2010
  • I

Izzabell · Married on 09/05/2009

We had our wedding reception on the Oregon Coast and invited 300 people. Randy and I had met with LeuJam at the Seattle Wedding show and decided after careful consideration this was the DJ company for us. Randy and I had a vision for our special day and LeuJam took the time to go over details that worried us. We ended up leaving it in Dave's hands after we filled out our planning guide. All in all it was a very nice experience.

Sent on 11/29/2009
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 07/31/2009

David was perfect- he helped us create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding! He was able to take our ideas and really turn them into the perfect soundtrack for such a special day!

Sent on 02/20/2010

Cassandra · Married on 08/16/2008

David Leu was not only a great DJ at our wedding he was the perfect MC, coordinating with ALL our venders to make sure our reception flowed well. I had never realized how important that aspect of his role was until that night. The staff at our venue didn"t have much experience with weddings so his expertise was priceless. Leu took the time to meet with us before hand and really personalize our night, looking into our styles and ideas for how we'd like the night to flow. I was worried that the order of most wedding receptions is usually very predictable and sometimes boring for those guests outside of the wedding party but Leu made sure nothing about our night was generic. He knew how to read the crowd and adjust the night accordingly, keeping the guests just as involved and interested as the bride and groom. In fact he did such a good job at keeping our guests entertained that no one wanted to leave. He still had a large percentage of our guests dancing up until 3am, 8 hours after the dinner first started! This was very impressive for me because I had worried how well our families would mix me being Hispanic and my husband being Caucasian but Leu did a great job of integrating and balancing our families needs and music likes. There was no song he didn't have, even the Mexican song requests my family throw at him on the spot during the reception. Definitely would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Sent on 01/10/2010

Kami · Married on 05/24/2008

My DJ was not only really flexible, professional, and responsive, he also went above and beyond the day off. He followed me over to the buffet and got my dinner for me, he provided me and my husband with our champagne and he also kept the wait staff up to speed. He is young and really a nice person and he knows what he's doing.

Sent on 06/03/2008

Dee · Married on 08/19/2011

Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 08/29/2009

Perfect Thanks Dave for your professionalism you completed our day.

Sent on 01/03/2010

Chris · Married on 09/24/2011

Great DJ no MR. Mic here LOL. Dave hosted our party with class thanks for the great party.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Erin · Married on 06/04/2011

David Leu was recommended to me by a friend and he did not disappoint! He put on a great show, and was super easy to work with. I travel for work so I'm not available to speak on the phone a lot - he emailed back and forth with me and put up with any and all of my stupid questions!

He put together a few slide shows for us that were great, did a video interview with my husband and I, and was so accomodating for my special music requests. Everyone had a great time at the reception, and the music he played while we were eating dinner (which I didn't even think of planning) was appropriate for all audiences - just really great choices.

I highly recommend LeuJam Entertainment for your wedding. Tell them what you want and they'll help make it happen!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2009

4.2
      3.0

Awesome DJ. We told him what music we listened to and described our families to him and he played the perfect music the whole night. The only con is the cost. He was a bit more than I wanted to spend, but it was worth it because I didn't have to worry about a bad DJ like some reviews I've read of the "cheaper" DJs in town. He was also very slow to respond at times. We ended up playing phone tag a lot. I felt he was easier to get a hold of through email.

Sent on 05/19/2009

Ashley W. · Married on 07/03/2021

It started with a shoe

The package deal we received at the event space for the DJ services and the photo booth was amazing. There were a couple times where it took awhile to get a response. The DJ is pretty laid back. The only thing that was hard was when the dance floor was open. My day of coordinator and my photographer asked for him to announce the dance floor was open and they both reported back they he told them no in the end. As brides, we have a day of coordinator to run the show so it would have been nice if he would have followed their guidelines as they have known me for much longer and know my preferences.

Sent on 07/25/2021

Petey · Married on 05/14/2010

3.0

He seemed very organized when we met with him prior to the wedding, and he was a good MC and kept the reception flowing.

However I did not care for his choice of songs - hardly anyone was dancing, he played a song I specifically asked him not to play, and he did not play my requested "last dance" song - my husband had to tell him to play the other song. It didn't seem like he had even looked at the questionairre we filled out for him regarding our song choices.

Sent on 06/25/2010
  • Adrianne

Adrianne H. · Married on 11/23/2019

3.6

Great DJ but underdelivered

I met David at the Tacoma wedding expo January 2019. We fell in love with his personality immediately & hired him as our DJ- as well as used his photobooth.

David is a great DJ- he knows his stuff & my guests had a great time. My dad had a lengthy speech with a slide show so I appreciate David helping him out with that.

The reason why I gave him 3 stars is because he is so busy- it was VERY difficult to find a time to get together the week before our wedding. He manages rental properties, has a DJ/photobooth business as well was very busy renovating his home.. I ended up having to drive an hour to him in Issaquah.

At our official meeting to go over the wedding, David saw on my wedding day schedule that I had set time aside to record our vows with the videographer. David offered to record our audio (from a mic- live at the ceremony) and offered to send it to our videographer- no problem. When I finally walked up the aisle I realized there was no mic for myself or my husband to recite our vows but a mic for the officiant. I had to speak very loudly for everyone to hear (all 200 guests) but I think everybody could hear me.. The day after our wedding we texted back & forth- I asked him how he got the audio from our vows with no mic? He said he captured it on the officiants mic. He never sent over any of the audio to the videographer. Two weeks later- I asked him again- he asks for the videographers contact info again.. A month goes by- still nothing. I finally had to call my venue who actually also recommended him to get him to send over any audio he had- which surprise! No vow audio!! David & I texted back & forth cordially stating it was the videographers job to get the audio- yes.. but if you’re not going to follow through- please do not offer it for me from the beginning!!!!

If you hire him for your photobooth- make sure you ask HOW many photos will be provided. We ran out of physical photos pretty early on in the night.

Our bridal party was large but half the bridal party was announced incorrectly to the reception. We were lined up the same way as we walked out. Make sure you have it written out clearly!

The bottom line is David is a great DJ- he has the right personality. I think he promises too much & cannot deliver everything he says he will. My advice is to just beware & have everything in writing!

Sent on 01/29/2020