Lety's Gluten Free Reviews

maria-ann · Married on 11/30/2016

She is amazing!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Sydney · Married on 11/05/2016

Our experience with Lety's Gluten Free was absolutely amazing. Everyone was so pleased with the cake, many guests said it was the best they had ever had and it was gorgeous. We will definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

Lety blew us away when it comes to picking out a vendor. We were nervous with our idea matching our budget and she went above and beyond to make a beautiful display. Gluten free or not gluten free people should hire her because that was the best cake ANYONE has every had (I am still getting texts about it!) she is a humble and wonderful person to have working on your wedding. Was responsible and did not skip a beat! I can't stress enough about how amazing she is!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Kaylee · Married on 08/04/2016

I am only recently (in the last year) gluten free, and I was very disheartened at the prospect of not being able to eat my own wedding cake when I was looking at where to book a bakery. On a whim, I decided to look up "gluten free wedding cakes," and happened across Leticia's cute website. I was sold. I met with her to taste her cakes, and my mom and grandmother (who had never eaten GF cake) were astonished by how good her cakes were. I was, too, and I had eaten some pretty darn good GF cupcakes!

Working with Leticia leading up to my wedding day was an absolute joy. She was sweet, efficient, but didn't bug me with unnecessary questions leading up to the big day. Another thing that was very special to me was how far she was willing to travel to deliver my cake. She had to have driven over an hour to get to my venue, so I was VERY pleased by the fact that she would deliver. I was at a loss regarding what we would do if we had to transport it ourselves!

On the wedding day, she arrived in her precious chef's coat, cupcakes and bridal cake in tow, and when I saw the final product I was floored. It was EXACTLY what I had asked for. When we finally got to eat both cakes, I was in awe of how good they were. I've tried my hand at GF chocolate cupcakes, but I can't imagine making a layered amaretto cake like what she made for my bridal cake. I can't say enough kind words about Leticia, the way she conducts business, and her CAKES.

I would recommend Leticia to ANY Houston couple getting married-- not only GF brides! My cake was BEAUTIFUL, delicious, and my cupcakes were just as good! We got a beautiful amaretto bridal cake with almond filling (92 servings) from Lety, as well as some delicious chocolate groom's cupcakes (96 cupcakes) with almond icing.

Loved her, loved her cake. It helped make my day that much more special.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Leah · Married on 07/30/2016

My experience with Lety's bakery was excellent! Placing my order online was super easy. She responded in less than 24hrs to confirm the order and take my payment. She delivered them to the venue for me so it was such and easy process! We ordered the cupcakes since my little sister and a few of our guests are gluten sensitive/intolerant. They were a hit with all they guests and not one wasn't eaten! Thank you so much Leticia! We will for sure be ordering again for more events we plan with our gluten sensitive friends in mind.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2016

I am so happy with just how perfect my wedding cake was. Not only was the cake absolutely delicious, but it looked exactly like the photo I had sent. I am not gluten free, but I wanted my gluten free guests to be able to enjoy cake too. Lety is so kind and really cares about making the cake of your dreams! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Heather · Married on 02/28/2016

Lety was a delight to work with throughout the planning process. She accommodated my gluten and dairy requests. She made both the bride and groom cakes and they were delicious! The guests were raving about the taste and the unique designs! Lety surprised us by making the propeller on the groom's airplane inspired cake spin! It was beyond anything we could have imagined! I recommend Lety to anyone looking for a unique or traditional cake regardless of gluten preferences! Her cake skills were above and beyond anything we could have imagined! Thank you for making our special day so beautiful and yummy! *I wish I could add a picture to show the final products as they are beyond explanation and need to be seen to understand how amazing they were at the wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Kerry · Married on 02/14/2016

So very pleased to share that Lety of Lety's Gluten Free Bakery did an absolutely wonderful job on our gluten free wedding cake! The cake was gorgeous, delicious, and her decorating skills are top-notch! Lety was very accommodating and easy to work with. I highly recommend Lety's Gluten Free Bakery and look forward to ordering from her again.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Jaye · Married on 01/09/2016

Letty did such a great job with our cake! The taste was wonderful, she set up the cake with flowers and it looked amazing! Very professional and friendly! So glad we chose her!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Gluten free cake was amazing you couldn't even tell! Everyone that ate it was floored that this could be a gluten free cake. The cake was beautiful. She incorporated my rustic theme into the cake design and it fit perfectly!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/02/2016

The cake looked amazing and it tasted incredible. All of my non-gluten free family loved it and said it was better than most gluten cakes they've had.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Cake was exactly what I wanted! Lety was wonderful to work with. The cake and cupcakes were gluten free and dairy free as I have Celiac and my husband is lactose intolerant. I loved that everybody could eat the cake but could not tell it was gluten free! It was all so delicious. I would definitely recommend Lety for your wedding cake or cupcake cake and I will definitely be ordering from her for other events in the future!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Amy · Married on 09/20/2015

Lety was very professional and friendly. We ordered cupcakes from her before the wedding and they were wonderful. For our wedding we got the raspberry cupcakes and the coconut wedding cake, both were delicious and all my guests said they couldn't even tell it was gluten free! As for the design of the cake, it was beautiful. I gave Lety a vague description of what I wanted and gave her a picture of a cake design I liked. on the day of the wedding , I was so happy to see the perfect cake I had envisioned. Her attention to detail was excellent. Would highly recommend Lety for anyone looking for a gluten free cater, your guests wont notice I promise!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Amber · Married on 08/15/2015

Leticia went far beyond what she had to do for us. She was very nice and professional. Everyone commented on how good the cake was and I didn't have to worry about a thing! I will definitely tell others to use her and use her again if I get the chance!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Carli · Married on 08/08/2015

Leticia was wonderful!!! I was so excited to find someone who does gluten free wedding cakes since I have celiac disease. I was already assuming that a wedding cake entirely gluten free would be really expensive since most products that are made gluten free are but not so with Leticia! Since she works out of her home, she is able to provide reasonable prices. She provided my mom and I will several options during our tasting and spent three hours with us discussing all of the options we had for my cake. All of the samples were so amazing that it was so difficult for us to decide on what we wanted. She was so accommodating with all of the changes I decided to make after our initial visit. We ended up having a 4 tier cake along with two dozen cupcakes and an anniversary tier on the side. It all came out perfectly! The cake was so beautiful and everyone thought it was so delicious that you couldn't tell it was gluten free! Our point of contact at our venue said Leticia was the perfect vendor to work with - she was on-time delivering the cake and knew exactly where and how to set everything up. She was in constant communication with me throughout the entire planning process. Thank you so much, Leticia, for everything! The cake was so wonderful and I can't wait to order more from you in the future!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Candice · Married on 08/08/2015

Lety's Gluten Free Bakery provided a small topper cake and cupcakes for my big day. Letcia was wonderful to work with and extremely professional. My husband is highly allergic to gluten so it was very important to have a trusted bakery produce our cake. She did a great job - it was beautiful and tastes amazing! We were very pleased!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Lety did a fantastic job on the cake and cupcakes for our wedding. She went above and beyond what we had hoped for. She worked closely with us to make sure we had exactly what we were wanting, and added her own touch of creativity, which was well received by the guests. We are certainly planning on using Lety again for any future events.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Patricia · Married on 07/27/2014

At our Engagement party, we surprised the guest with a surprise wedding. Lety prepared a beautiful black and white 5 tiered wedding cake. It was coconut, with raspberry filling and vanilla almond frosting. The cake was a very good and the icing was not to sweet or sugary. Javier loved the cake. The guests were very impressed with the cake. I received many compliments about how beautiful the cake was and how good it taste. The guests did not know they were enjoying a gluten free cake and they could not get enough cake. A few stayed around afterwards to see if they could have some cake to go. I gladly sent them home with another slice of cake. Lety was very flexible when we changed our mind on the flavors at the last minute. The flavors she offered were so good it made it hard to decide. Lety was on time to the event and made sure everything was perfect before she left. She is the ultimate professional.

Sent on 07/30/2014

ludivina · Married on 05/31/2014

I loved Lety's services and loved the cake as well. It was so neat, great tasting and sure made my husband's wishes come true. A lot of cake companies didn't even come close to what she provided. It stood out in my wedding with a lot of compliments. Loved every bit of it!

Sent on 07/08/2014

MeMe · Married on 05/03/2014

We were getting down to the wire with my daughters wedding cake. In a city the size of Houston, Gluten-free options are ridiculously few. The people contacted prior to finding Lety, either did not respond to phone/e-mail contact or could not guarantee a high style wedding cake.
    Lety only recently moved to Houston and was not actually taking orders at the time. She graciously accepted to meet with us to taste her cakes. Lety's presentation was very professional.
    The cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious as well.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Lety was amazing! My fiancee (now husband) has multiple dietary restrictions, so it was very difficult to find someone to bake our cake. Lety was so gracious throughout the entire process and her cakes were amazing. We ordered 6 different flavors of cupcakes, and each one was incredible. My husband and I will be using her for all of our cake needs.

Sent on 04/26/2016