Letterpress by Lydia Reviews

51 | Libertyville, IL

51 Reviews for Letterpress by Lydia

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2014

Lydia came highly recommend to us by a fellow printer and friend. I kid you not-It was the BEST decision I made throughout the wedding planning process. I cannot say enough great things about her and her work. Lydia created our invitation suite along with a number of other wedding projects (welcome bag tags, guestbook "Thumbprint Tree," and custom Thank you Notes.) Every step of the way Lydia identified our style and knew exactly what we wanted, sometimes before I knew what I wanted! Her passion for letterpress printing shines through in her work and she is the NICEST person ever! Her pricing is very competitive and the quality she provides is off the charts amazing!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Katy · Married on 06/21/2014

Lydia is great, she was very patient with me. We came up with the perfect invite for my Northern Michigan Wedding this summer!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Justin · Married on 06/07/2014

Fantastic service, and wonderful invitations! As our wedding is "cross-cultural" it will bring together English & Japanese speakers. So, we needed bilingual invitation pieces. Despite not speaking Japanese, Lydia handled all the intricacies and complications of such an invitation set perfectly and without hesitation! She made lots of great design suggestions along the way...as well as beautiful custom illustrations! And speed?! She responds with lots of it!

Really can't recommend Letterpress by Lydia enough. So happy with the process and the final pieces. We, and our guests, love them.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Caroline · Married on 04/05/2014

Lydia has been one of the most pleasant vendors we have worked with. She was punctual with her work and provided us with regular updates on our invitations. Her product is a great value and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for letterpress for a reasonable price!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Katie · Married on 12/14/2013

Lydia was so great to work with! The final invitation suite is absolutely beautiful! She helped make my ideas into an elegant and gorgeous design. She was also done earlier than the contract date which is even more the reason to go with her!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Rachel · Married on 12/07/2013

Lydia could not have been more professional or fabulous! From walking us through the paper quality to the different ink colors, she helped us to put together a fabulous package. The turn-around was quick and she was incredibly responsive throughout the entire process and very fair in her pricing. She even tossed in some extras for us too! The final product was absolutely beautiful and perfect and we're receiving so many compliments from our guests who are now even more excited for our big day. She's first-rate all the way. THANK YOU LYDIA!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Alexis · Married on 11/30/2013

Working with Lydia was a dream! We came to her with no idea of what we wanted for our wedding invitations. She was able to take our jumbled ideas, along with pictures of the special location, and make a beautiful invitation. She kept in contact with us along the way and created the perfect wedding invitation. When we had a concerns about cost, she gave us options to choose from and we even got to DIY some parts, so it saved money and made the invitations a special assembly from the bride and groom.
    We had so many people tell us that our wedding invitation was the best one they've ever seen! And when people arrived at the wedding, it tied the invitation to the event and they were just wow-ed!
    I would highly recommend Lydia to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Marion · Married on 10/05/2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND Lydia to anyone looking for custom invitations. I cannot say enough good things about her and the quality of her work. I came to her with a very tight deadline and not the clearest vision of how I wanted our invitations to be designed. She was extremely patient, provided amazing suggestions, and was encouraging throughout the entire process. She listened to all my ideas and created the proofs exactly how I asked. When I was indecisive about her two designs, she assured me that whatever I pick will come out gorgeous and she was totally right. She answered every email (no matter how short or long my email was) so quickly even while she was out of town. She made efforts to find us meeting places that were accommodating to me as I lived in Chicago. Not only is she extremely nice and friendly, she has true talent and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Every person our invites went to made an effort to say how beautiful they were. I could not by happier with Lydia and I will definitely use her again.

Sent on 08/27/2013

nichole · event on 09/22/2013

Lydia did an amazing job! She was so flexibile with my needs and worked very quickly. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Beverly · Married on 09/01/2013

Lydia created the most beautiful invitations for our wedding coming up in September. We feel so blessed we came across her at a mini-bridal function. She met with us as many times as we needed to make sure we liked the design, color scheme, wording, and materials. It was so nice being able to talk to her for guidance for so many things! She knew the proper etiquette on what to include and the timing of which everything should be completed. Each time we met with her we left with the biggest smiles! Our experience with Lydia has been the overall best part of planning our wedding! We HIGHLY recommend using her if you want quality invitations accompanied by someone very knowledgeable in the business!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2013

Great quality printing!!! Invitations looked amazing!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Lydia was great to work with! She was incredibly helpful and always easy to communicate with via email. She personalized the invitations to what we wanted and was always very positive.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2013

I absolutely loved my invitations. Lydia helped me create invitations that gave my guests their first glimpse of our wedding. I got such a tremendous response from guests that my invitations were so unique and original. Lydia was such a great help throughout the entire process. She really helped me relax and have fun with it. I also used Letterpress by Lydia for other items for the reception, ie. favor tags, escort cards, etc. They were fantastic! I highly recommend working with Lydia. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2013

Working with Lydia has been a great experience. She is very creative, flexible and positive. Our invitations have generated many compliments.

Sent on 03/30/2013

Carrie · event on 04/28/2013

Lydia is simply the best! She worked with me to bring to life exactly what I was envisioning and more! I would recommend Letterpress by Lydia to anyone looking to create beautiful first impressions to any event!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Kirsten · Married on 10/13/2012

Letterpress by Lydia has been an absolute joy with which to work! We're getting married in October so we're still in the planning stages but every step has been so easy, thanks to Lydia. She allows the bride and groom to tailor the look and feel to their own personal tastes, while still guiding the creative process. This has been one of the most fun aspects of wedding planning for me! I will definitely be using Letterpress by Lydia in the future and feel so fortunate to have her as one of my vendors!

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2012

Lydia did a beautiful job with my invitations! She was endlessly patient with my design iterations and had lots of creative ideas. They only went out next week and I have already received many compliments. I couldn't be happier!

Cassie · Married on 04/19/2012

Lydia is an amazing artist who is truly passionate about her craft. It was a fun process to give her my vision and have her go and create invites custom for us and our day. My invites were gorgeous and unique!

Jamie · Married on 10/15/2011

I usually hate when people put 5 out of 5 on reviews. How can there be absolutely nothing wrong? Well in this case, I honestly have to say, nothing went wrong. From the start Lydia was flexible in getting together with me, she was so open and accomodating on the design and even though I had a busy work schedule, she was always very responsive. And when it came down to crunch time, she made the deadline no problem. All the materials she shipped to me were labeled and easy to put together. As a bride who wanted to be in control of everything but wasn't an expert, she guided me without being overbearing but allowed me to make all the important decisions that I wanted to. Thanks Lydia for making that part of my wedding simple.

Effie · Married on 07/16/2011

Lydia was extremely responsive to my vision for my invitations. She was so helpful in assisting that vision to come to life through letterpress. The quality of letterpress itself is one of a kind and I received tons of compliments on my invitations! Lydia was such a pleasure to work with during this process. Not only was she professional and responsible but she genuinely cared about me, as the client, being truly happy with the product.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Erin · Married on 06/03/2011

Lydia was great! I have never been so impressed with someone and their work before. Not only was she so friendly and nice, but her work was amazing. We recieved non stop compliments on the invitations she did for us. She also did a great job of helping us design them, and giving several options to choose from. She was very open to everything, and kept me in the loop about the inviation process. We where in constant contact, and her turn around time was great. I have recommended her to several people, and will continue to do so. My finance and I where so amazed with her work, we would absolutely use her again for other letterpress pieces. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2011

Lydia is an an absolute pleasure to work with. For custom invitations, she strives to be as in tune as possible with exactly what you want as a customer. Of course, she will give her input if asked, but what makes her happiest is that you get exactly what makes you happy. She designed my invitations from scratch based on a few pieces of inspiration I found on the web. We then went through a number of revisions until it was exactly what I wanted. She has a great understanding what will look nice as a finished product, and she has access to so many different options for color, size, format, etc. She for sure will go the extra mile for you - she even ordered a special color of letterpress ink just so the letters on my invitation would perfectly match my wedding colors. I was more happy with the finished product than I ever thought I would be. I have before and definitely will continue to recommend Letterpress by Lydia to my friends.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Ant · Married on 03/05/2011

Affordable, elegant, beautiful and professional all come to mind when I think of Letterpress by Lydia. She was very easy to work with and understood my vision. Lydia helped create my shower invitations and donation cards at the wedding. She even went the extra mile of designing my programs for the church. She is very talented the the final products were one of a kind. After the wedding we had so many compliments from family, friends and brides-to-be. You can't go wrong with Letterpress by Lydia, she does a phenomenal job!
    ~Amy

Sent on 08/25/2011

Brenda · Married on 05/03/2015

Words cannot explain how much I loved working with Lydia. I'm so glad I came across her. I had looked at many other vendors, but she's just amazing. I loved how everything is 100% customized. She's super nice and guides you through the whole process. Her prices are reasonable, and she helps meet your budget. I will defiantly recommend her to anyone. All my guests were taking about our beautiful invitations. If you're looking for beautiful invitations and reasonable prices, look no further.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Morgan · Married on 05/21/2016

I was very pleased with my Save the Date cards!!! I designed them and Lydia letterpressed them for me.The price is absolutely unbeatable. There were a few cards here and there where the design wasn't quite centered or the ink seemed a little faded, but that's just part of the risk you take with any letterpress. Besides, it kind of adds to the charm and authenticity of the letterpress. Lydia was FANTASTIC to work with. She was extremely helpful and responsive and kind in general! It's clear to see that she truly cares about you and your project. I am most definitely going through Letterpress by Lydia for the rest of my wedding invitation suite and I can't wait to see how the rest turns out!

Sent on 12/02/2015