Let's Party LA Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• William
    William N. Married on 12/24/2021

Kind and skillful DJ!

We met Bryan through our wedding planner Natalie’s recommendation. When we met him it was over a zoom call right at the beginning of the pandemic as everything was shutting down. Since neither of us knew what it entailed to speaking with a DJ for our wedding, it was such a pleasure to find out Bryan’s thoroughness to walk us step by step, as well as getting to know us throughout the process so he can better gauge it in his musical recommendations as well as improvisations during the event. We were able to come up with a playlist we’re happy with thanks to Bryan’s guidance and advice. On our big day, Bryan rocked the whole floor. He knew all the perfect moments to insert appropriate songs based on the crowd’s mood. He also asked us if he could start certain songs in the middle, to better match the pacing of the event. All of the attention to detail, as well as his patience are incredible to see in action. We got to meet Bryan several times during the wedding planning and everytime we do, he’s been extremely pleasant and down to earth. We’re so happy to have gotten the chance to work with Bryan and he will surely bring life to many people’s special days.

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review William! I loved DJ'in your and Kat's wedding. You had really interesting and wonderful music choices and loved all the instrumental, orchestral movie songs we played during dinner. It was truly an honor to work with you both and wish you all the best! And I loved seeing you and your friends jamming out on the dance floor! So much fun!

• Kat
    Kat M. Married on 12/12/2021

Incredible DJ with great energy and professionalism

We met Bryan through our wedding planner, Natalie Sofer. He is absolutely incredible. Since our first meeting, he has been kind, professional, and helpful. Our event was delayed multiple times due to COVID concerns and throughout these difficulties, Bryan was extremely accommodating. He is a fantastic showman who really knows how to get the energy going. We would easily recommend him to anyone hosting a big event!

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Kat! You were such a beautiful bride and after working with you both so long -- it was such a joy to finally see you all dressed up and enjoying your wedding! Also loved your eclectic music choices and seeing you guys light up the dance floor! Wishing you all the best!
    Stav F. Married on 11/20/2021

Highly Recommended!

Bryan is such a great DJ! He played a great selection of songs and kept the party going all night. Our wedding was such a special night and that was in part thanks to the great work of Bryan and his team. We thank him so much and would recommend him to anyone.

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Stav! I loved DJ'ing your wedding at Calamigos! We had such a great time and loved watching you guys tear up the dance floor all night. Such a great time! Truly appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words! Wishing you all the best!
  • Valarie
    Valarie I. Married on 11/13/2021

Bryan is the best!

We hired Bryan for my 50th birthday party in Los Angeles. and he was amazing. He was on time and brought his own equipment, including some beautiful outdoor lighting. Which truly made our event feel magical. It was totally unexpected and super appreciated. As for the music, he played all of our favorite songs and was kind to our friends and played their requests as well. The best part of any DJ is to be able to read the crowd and Bryan did that perfectly. He set the mood at the start of the party and then turned it up when we were ready. Keeping the party going all night long!! We’ve done a lot of parties over the years and Bryan is our favorite. Got lots of compliments on him the next day from our guests, too. Absolutely recommend Bryan for any event.
    Paola V. Married on 11/12/2021

I can’t recommend Bryan enough!!

My husband and I hired Bryan for our wedding at Quail Ranch last month and he exceeded our expectations. Not only was he very responsive throughout the entire process but he was very easy to work with when we needed to postpone our date because of COVID.
    He was a fabulous MC and pumped up our guests before our big entrance. The dance floor was POPPING the entire night and we received so many compliments on our fun DJ. If you are looking for a DJ who is energetic, professional and knows how to keep the dance floor buzzing all night, Bryan is your guy!
    Thank you so much Bryan, you made our wedding so special!!
    P.S. He helped us book our photo booth (it was truly an amazing deal) which our guests loved!

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Paola! Thanks so much for the great review! It was so much fun Dj'ing your wedding! Your relatives from Bolivia rocked out on the dance floor! And I loved mixing it up with the top 40 dance songs and the latin songs. It was so much fun to finally get to celebrate with you both along with your friends and family! Wishing you all the best!!!
    Jessica K. Married on 10/24/2021

Awesome DJ!

Bryan was an amazing DJ! He kept everyone dancing and was such a pleasure to work with. He is very easy going and professional. So glad we used him for our wedding!
  • Christina
    Christina B. Married on 10/23/2021

Best Wedding DJ EVER

Wow! We cannot thank Bryan enough for hosting the BEST dance party at our wedding!!! From the perfect MC to keeping the dance floor hopping ALL NIGHT we had the best time with Bryan and we can’t imagine our wedding day or the epic party without him! We’ve heard SO many compliments from our guests about the amazing DJ we had (several of our guests let us know they were obsessed and a handful are soon to be engaged so you may get some phone calls 😊). Bryan truly made our wedding magic and we are so grateful to have had him on our vendor dream team!!
    Elizabeth T. Married on 10/17/2021

The Best DJ!!

Bryan is hands down the best DJ!! You should 100% go with him!! He will also help guide the party along, which just helps the night go so smoothly. Super easy to work with from the beginning. We started working with him 2 years ago since our wedding was postponed from COVID and everything 2 years later stayed the same with our plans. He was professional and has a happy positive ready to party personality. We planned out some of our rehearsed songs in advance, and he’s also okay with last minute day of changes. All our guests even complimented and had so many great things to say about the music.

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Liz!!! I had so much fun last weekend. Loved partying with you & all your friends and family. I wish you and Ken all the best!
    Derinda M. Married on 10/08/2021

Simply the best!!

Brian Chesters is a 5 Star D.J. Not only is he fun and talented, his sense of timing, pacing and choice of music created the perfect atmosphere for our event. He's been our go to D.J. many times because he is simply the best!

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Derinda! It's always a pleasure working with you. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words. :)
    Stephanie D. Married on 08/28/2021

DJ for our Wedding

Bryan went above and beyond to make our night special. He was professional, organized, supportive of our needs and a pleasure to work with. He really set the mood for our wedding. At our request he led line dancing lessons, on the dance floor, for our guests and they absolutely loved it! Bryan knew how to take charge to ensure things went smoothly according to our timeline and each transition throughout the night was seamless. He knows how to read the room and is strategic in how he keeps the momentum going on the dance floor. He accommodated our needs by staying 3 hours past the original time frame (until 2am!) because our guests didn’t want to leave the dance floor. He really knocked it out of the park. We will definitely be hiring him again for our next event!!

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was truly an honor to Dj your 'surprise wedding!' You and Erik made a beautiful couple and loved meeting and partying with all your friends and family. A truly incredible night!
    Jeanne K. Married on 08/21/2021

Highly recommend, loved working with Bryon

The best DJ ever!!!! Would hire him over and over again.

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jeanne! I truly enjoyed working with you and Steve. And I loved DJ'in and MC'in Lisa and Eric's wedding!
  • Arden
    Arden T. Married on 08/20/2021

There's no better than Bryan

There is no one better than Bryan if you want someone who will give you 150%. He will get on the dance floor and get the party going, when needed. His enthusiasm is contagious. His equipment and lighting is exceptional and does all the things necessary to make the party great. Mostly, he is a dream to work with and you will want to be his best friend. Don't look any further, Bryan is the one.
  • Eric
    Eric M. Married on 07/10/2021

Bryan is easy to work with , and brings an energy to the wedding you will appreciate.

Bryan was the best DJ we could've asked for! everything went perfectly! He planned everything so well! I had over 12 people walking in my wedding and he played every music exactly the way each of my wedding party had asked for! I wanted a mix of different music both Persian and upbeat dance music and he blew it out of the water! I wanted a very specific type of music for my cocktail hour and he aced it. I had two musicians that were also playing and he worked so well with them! He is the real deal! Worth every penny! Best vendor in my wedding ( after my wedding planner of course !)

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Eric! I loved DJ'in your wedding. You and Mandy make a beautiful couple and it was such a pleasure to share this very special day with both of you! Truly appreciate your kind words. :)
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 06/19/2021

Bryan is amazing! Highly recommended!

Bryan was absolutely amazing! And he had quite a journey with me. Our wedding was originally June of 2020, and Bryan helped me to sort out what to use for the ceremony, and helped to guide me toward good music for the reception. I was feeling reading, but of course COVID forced us to delay our wedding to June 2021. He was more than understanding, and helped us to delay with compassion. Fast forward to March of 2021, and due to a really devastating year on our family, we decided to cancel our wedding altogether. Bryan worked with my husband and I (we legally got married in 2020) to have an “unwedding” party, just some good music and karaoke in our backyard, to take our minds off of the tough times. It was so much fun, everyone had a great time, and Bryan helped us to lighten the mood to keep us distracted from what could have been a really sad day for us. I highly recommend him for weddings, parties and everything in between. Thank you Bryan for helping us through the crazy journey that was 2020 and 2021!!

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Erica! Truly appreciate your kinds words and it was an absolute pleasure to DJ for you!!! So much fun! :)
  • Gina
    Gina S. Married on 10/24/2020

Best night of our life!

Our wedding was supposed to be in October 2020 but we had to cancel it days before due to Covid and rescheduled for May. We met Bryan Chesters In early 2020 through our wedding planner. My future husband and I just loved him from the first meeting! He is so kind, great listener and very creative. He showed up at the event Property for all walk-throughs without hesitation. He was available to us at any time. And the night of our actual wedding he was amazing! Completely seamless and we didn’t have to worry about a thing best night ever. Thank you Brian for your professionalism talent and heart. We were higher Let’s Party LA Entertainment again and again!

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Gina for this wonderful review! I truly enjoyed working with you and Neal… from our first meeting for coffee through — Covid and then finally an incredible wedding at your beautiful estate. Love your energy & warmth! Look forward to seeing you again sometime soon!
  • Raffi
    Raffi T. Married on 09/09/2020

Bryan Chesters was an incredible DJ!

During the ceremony, he made sure the sound system was tuned perfectly for both the officiation/vows as well as for the string quartet we hired. Cocktail hour and the rest of the night went by very well, a lot of people mentioned how the music was on point the entire night. Incredible mixing skills that really made our wedding the best day of our lives.
  • Keri
    Keri W. Married on 08/07/2020

Must hire - Let's Party LA!!

I worked with Bryan at Let’s Party LA for my wedding in July 2019 (He was actually the first vendor I hired and paid for!) Not only was he the perfect person for our wedding DJ, but he exceeded expectations. I was very particular with the music, and overly controlling in person (sorry) and let Bryan know that the music choice (and open bar) was one of the most important things about my wedding. Bryan took the time over emails, phone calls, texts, and in person meetings to make sure that he had the right vibe and playlist for our wedding. He was very patient as we did not even have the recessional song picked the day before the wedding! Bryan even asked what we liked for attire as we had a sexy miami them! So great!

I would highly recommend Bryan for any event including weddings, parties, graduation, bridal parties, etc, anything where you want to have a good time. Bryan is in for life!
    Peter S. Married on 08/02/2020

DJ Bryan Chesters will make your event one to remember forever!

Last February 2020, a month before the pandemic came, my wife and I were fortunate to attend an amazing event with Let's Party LA as the entertainment. DJ Bryan Chesters did an amazing job not only keeping the crowd involved but his choice of music was spot on for the demographic of the crowd. I would definitely hire him again and look forward to getting back to live events!
    David S. Married on 06/08/2020

An AMAZING 80's Dance Party for my wife's 50th!

Bryan helped to make my wife's 50th birthday party a huge success. He created the perfect atmosphere that enabled all in attendance to participate and have a great time. We would definitely use him again!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 05/22/2020

Danced the night away!

Bryan was amazing! He is so easy to work with! The music selection was amazing. Every young and old was dancing to the music and had a great time. Bryan was so nice in letting me surprise my husband with a secret walkup song that I had planned to draw some tears. And yes it worked! Even in the midst of the wedding I sprung a little surprise song on Bryan to dance with my dad. He easily agreed and it was a great hit amongst all the guests. My husband and I wanted a Mariachi band and Bryan easily compromised and made it work for us. We played the shoe game where the husband and wife hold up a shoe based on who they think the question most resembles. It was a hit! I highly recommend Bryan to anyone looking for a great DJ! He's so easy to work with and has amazing ideas!
  • David
    David R. Married on 04/18/2020

The Best DJ - A+++++++

I happened to stumble across Bryan in the most random of events at a mutual friend's birthday party. We were looking for a wedding DJ and his name came up. The next day, I was at another friend's party and his name came up twice with two random people who said he was amazing for their weddings. My wife and I met with Bryan and from the first meeting, we knew he was our DJ. He was attentive and listened to what we wanted..and didn't want. As the DJ drives the vibe and pace of the wedding, we needed someone we could trust. Bryan was that guy and we couldn't be happier. The day of the wedding, he was prompt, professional, and was flawless. From the moment we walked down the aisle until the last song, he was amazing. Our guests were constantly on the dance floor and people were up and moving all night long. His music choices were perfect and he did an amazing job.

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Thanks for the great review David! I loved DJ'ing your wedding! You and Lynlee had one of the best grand entrances I've ever seen! I loved sprinkling in the Caribbean vibe and all the fun top 40 songs etc. Truly appreciate the kind words!
  • Surface
    Surface P. Married on 03/08/2020

Bryan Chesters and Let's Party LA

Bryan Chesters and Let's Party LA Entertainment DJ'd and MC'd an amazing corporate event with my company at The Social Sanctuary Streaming Studio. It was a big event for Sotheby's International Realty and he did an incredible job. He introduced the event and got the energy and online guests excited. Then he played during the break and made sure everyone was having a great time and then he wrapped up the event at the end. Both the guests and clients were extremely happy. We will definitely use him again!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 01/02/2020

Best DJ Ever

Omg when we met Bryan, I knew he was the right DJ for our wedding. He is so knowledgeable about music and so fun. At the wedding, I swear we only left the dancefloor to eat as we were having so much fun. My guests still rave about our wedding. My planner told me make sure you have a great DJ as the guests will remember if they had a great time above all else. Thank you DJ Bryan for giving us a day to remember. We had a blast!
    David G. Married on 01/01/2020

Excellent service!

In January 2020 we hired Let's Party LA entertainment to DJ/MC our intimate wedding at a private estate. DJ Bryan Chesters was a true professional from start to finish. He listened to our ideas about our vision and really came through the day of the event. His choice of music was exactly what we requested and we couldn't have been happier. He's also an actor and had a wonderful speaking voice on the microphone. We will definitely refer his services to our friends and family.
  • I
    Isaac Married on 11/24/2019

Compliments all night

Bryan facilitated the wedding without a hitch, and we received compliments on the playlists all throughout the night from guests, friends, and family. Bryan also helped a bunch in narrowing down specific song choices, sending us samples and recommendations. Great working with him, and I'll definitely be recommending his services to our friends who are getting married in the future!