Let's Party LA Entertainment Reviews

71 | Studio City, CA

71 Reviews for Let's Party LA Entertainment

• Raffi

Raffi Tufenkjian · Married on 09/09/2020

Bryan Chesters was an incredible DJ!

During the ceremony, he made sure the sound system was tuned perfectly for both the officiation/vows as well as for the string quartet we hired. Cocktail hour and the rest of the night went by very well, a lot of people mentioned how the music was on point the entire night. Incredible mixing skills that really made our wedding the best day of our lives.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Keri

Keri White · Married on 08/07/2020

Must hire - Let's Party LA!!

I worked with Bryan at Let’s Party LA for my wedding in July 2019 (He was actually the first vendor I hired and paid for!) Not only was he the perfect person for our wedding DJ, but he exceeded expectations. I was very particular with the music, and overly controlling in person (sorry) and let Bryan know that the music choice (and open bar) was one of the most important things about my wedding. Bryan took the time over emails, phone calls, texts, and in person meetings to make sure that he had the right vibe and playlist for our wedding. He was very patient as we did not even have the recessional song picked the day before the wedding! Bryan even asked what we liked for attire as we had a sexy miami them! So great!

I would highly recommend Bryan for any event including weddings, parties, graduation, bridal parties, etc, anything where you want to have a good time. Bryan is in for life!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Peter Shushtari · Married on 08/02/2020

DJ Bryan Chesters will make your event one to remember forever!

Last February 2020, a month before the pandemic came, my wife and I were fortunate to attend an amazing event with Let's Party LA as the entertainment. DJ Bryan Chesters did an amazing job not only keeping the crowd involved but his choice of music was spot on for the demographic of the crowd. I would definitely hire him again and look forward to getting back to live events!

Sent on 10/29/2020

David Shukiar · Married on 06/08/2020

An AMAZING 80's Dance Party for my wife's 50th!

Bryan helped to make my wife's 50th birthday party a huge success. He created the perfect atmosphere that enabled all in attendance to participate and have a great time. We would definitely use him again!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Surface

Surface Productions · Married on 03/08/2020

Bryan Chesters and Let's Party LA

Bryan Chesters and Let's Party LA Entertainment DJ'd and MC'd an amazing corporate event with my company at The Social Sanctuary Streaming Studio. It was a big event for Sotheby's International Realty and he did an incredible job. He introduced the event and got the energy and online guests excited. Then he played during the break and made sure everyone was having a great time and then he wrapped up the event at the end. Both the guests and clients were extremely happy. We will definitely use him again!

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Swart · Married on 01/02/2020

Best DJ Ever

Omg when we met Bryan, I knew he was the right DJ for our wedding. He is so knowledgeable about music and so fun. At the wedding, I swear we only left the dancefloor to eat as we were having so much fun. My guests still rave about our wedding. My planner told me make sure you have a great DJ as the guests will remember if they had a great time above all else. Thank you DJ Bryan for giving us a day to remember. We had a blast!

Sent on 10/28/2020

David Gunderman · Married on 01/01/2020

Excellent service!

In January 2020 we hired Let's Party LA entertainment to DJ/MC our intimate wedding at a private estate. DJ Bryan Chesters was a true professional from start to finish. He listened to our ideas about our vision and really came through the day of the event. His choice of music was exactly what we requested and we couldn't have been happier. He's also an actor and had a wonderful speaking voice on the microphone. We will definitely refer his services to our friends and family.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • I

Isaac · Married on 11/24/2019

Compliments all night

Bryan facilitated the wedding without a hitch, and we received compliments on the playlists all throughout the night from guests, friends, and family. Bryan also helped a bunch in narrowing down specific song choices, sending us samples and recommendations. Great working with him, and I'll definitely be recommending his services to our friends who are getting married in the future!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Andrea Fruits · Married on 11/16/2019

Bryan Chesters is THE DJ to hire for any event!

Bryan was our DJ for our November wedding and we couldn't be happier with our choice in hiring him. Bryan did a fabulous job! It is not always easy to get a group of diverse people together and make sure that they all have a great time, but Bryan was able to do that. His tender call to “shhhh” the crowd as we first entered as “Mr. and Mrs.” was really sweet, and asking the guests to find someone they love to join us on the dance floor was a nice touch too. He was able to get the crowd started with traditional Armenian music, as well as add some Super Sako for some contemporary flair - well done! His mix of modern hits, rat pack, love songs, and even the Cha Cha Slide really hit the nail on the head.

It was our desire to make sure that our guests had a good time, and by the looks of the crowd on the dance floor (nearly every guest dancing) and the compliments we continue to hear, Bryan certainly did his part to ensure that the music was perfect. My husband and I have said on more than one occasion that Bryan did a great job, and that sentiment has been echoed by guests many times. We are so glad that we had the pleasure to work with Bryan. His easy-going personality and professionalism make him easy to work with, and allowed us to enjoy our day in all its glory. We highly recommend Bryan to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Annie

Annie Hilf · Married on 10/11/2019

The Perfect Wedding DJ!

When hiring vendors for our wedding, it was very important for us to find people who were excellent in their craft, easy to work with, and had great communication. Bryan Chesters checked all of our boxes and more not only because he has extensive experience as a DJ and even more experience in music, but also because he was very kind, genuine, and easy to work with. All of our phone calls, emails and meetings with him were fun and stress free! He took care of all of our audio needs, including 3 different sound systems for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We booked our photo booth with him as well, which took another planning step out of the process for us, and he was able to get us a great deal! During the wedding, Bryan created a lively atmosphere and played the perfect music throughout the event, keeping people out of their seats and on the dance floor. We can’t imagine our perfect wedding day without Bryan there. We are so happy we had the opportunity to work with Bryan and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a high-quality DJ!

Sent on 12/27/2019

C.C. · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome DJ

When we first met Bryan we could tell he was was a very kind, fun and warm person who really cares about what he does. Throughout the entire process of wedding planning he was not only very responsive but extremely helpful. He had awesome suggestions and ideas and obviously really knows his music. On the day of the wedding he acted not only as our DJ but as our MC and was just perfect, professional, and a total pro. The DJ really sets the tone for the wedding and he was so fun - all our guests had a blast, including the dance-shy ones! Thank you so much Bryan.

Sent on 10/16/2019

John Grady · Married on 07/13/2019

Rockin’ Great Wedding!

I was best man at a wedding in north San Diego county a few months back, and Bryan made the experience so much fun. For all the guests, and most importantly, for my friend and his bride. They were so happy with how smoothly everything went, and how much dancing was going on! The caterers could have just removed all the chairs after dinner, and nobody would have noticed, because everyone was out on the floor cutting a rug for the rest of the night. Great music and my friend said Bryan was really good at communicating in the months leading up to the wedding. Hoping another friend hires him so I can have another great time!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Bridget Hall · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ in LA

Bryan was the BEST Wedding DJ we could have asked for. The entire process, he went above and beyond to make our every musical wish come true! He really listened to what kind of music we wanted and then built upon our suggestions to come up with a soundtrack that me, my husband and guest would enjoy. Excellent communicator and has an unbelievable personality. I would recommend his to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Kati

Kati Smith · Married on 01/06/2019

Highly Recommend Let's Party LA!!

Bryan was an absolute dream to work with. At our first meeting together he listened thoughtfully to what my husband and I wanted to be played at our wedding and he couldn't have executed more perfectly. Our dance floor was packed the entire night (I think we might have needed a bigger dance floor because literally EVERYONE was dancing) and all my family and friends raved about how incredible our dj was. And not only is Bryan an incredible Dj, he is also an incredible person and I have loved getting to know him.

Sent on 10/03/2019

David Musso · Married on 12/21/2018

Bryan's Contribution Was Instrumental!

In a world overflowing with vendors touting their services, it’s refreshing and reassuring that there are still some actual PEOPLE out there who are genuine and caring enough to be the real deal.

Bryan is not only a consummate professional in every regard, but a wonderfully caring and understanding human being. Put those two qualities together and you’ve got the ideal person with whom to work.

Bryan’s calmly supportive and confident personality immediately let us know that we were in good hands. He was never phased and flexible enough to work with details that were constantly in flux…like when our venue changed just two weeks before the wedding!

My wife worked very closely with Bryan and what he accomplished helped make the day a truly memorable experience for everyone. His contribution was instrumental – no pun intended. After working with my wife on her specific musical vision, Bryan crafted a play list with multiple cues for the ceremony that were timed precisely for the venue, yet he always remained open and attentive to changes or adjustments.

On the day of the wedding, Bryan never missed a cue, levels were always perfect, fade ins and outs were flawless, mixes were spot on, and his MC’ing skill was completely in tune with the mood of our evening. It was never over the top, self-focused or out of sync. With half the guests not being big dancers, we were amazed that Bryan was able to energize the majority onto the dance floor! He exudes so much warmth and charm it seems that people just wanted to “join him!”

I think it’s Bryan’s instinct, sensitivity and skill that come together in the perfect package. We would never recommend anyone else and we will never forget the way he made everyone feel.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Debra

Debra Sugarman · Married on 10/20/2018

Bryan Chesters was Phenomenal!

Bryan was very professional and really easy to communicate with. He went above and beyond as an MC, He played all of our requested songs. Everyone told us after the wedding what a great time they had as it was evident by the dance floor being filled the entire time. Thank you Bryan for making our day so special.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/02/2018

Will Go Above and Beyond to Make Your Wedding a PARTY

Bryan was the BEST Wedding DJ we could have ever chosen! Throughout the entire process, he went above and beyond to make our every musical wish come true! He really listened to what kind of music we wanted and then built upon our suggestions to come up with a soundtrack that had EVERYBODY dancing! Even outside of the reception, he put together all of our ceremony music and made sure that we had all of the equipment we needed to make things work at our tricky venue spot! Excellent communicator, super fun emcee, and all around, not only the greatest but also the most affordable DJ in Southern California!! :)

Sent on 10/20/2019

Anne · event on: 07/15/2018

Bryan Chesters is the MAN! He makes the party PARTY. Bryan gets things going with a sure and expert hand, always guiding your fun to the max. You’ll dance until you’re bursting with joy. No kidding. He even brings props for those who want to add a bit of extra glee. You know you want to put on that feather boa! Go ahead and make this party the best ever????

Sent on 08/06/2018

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Anne! Your birthday party was so much fun! But then again - so are you! Thanks for hiring me - I had a blast!!! Cheers. Bryan

Anne · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I are thrilled that we chose Let's Party L.A.'s DJ services for our July 2018 wedding at Descanso Gardens in La Canada-Flintridge, CA. Our DJ, Bryan, was extremely personable, courteous, professional, knowledgeable about music and the specifics of venues and setup, responsive, flexible, and prepared, and his services were extremely reasonably priced. He happily met with us ahead of time to come up with a wedding music list that really reflected who my husband and I are and also catered to the musical tastes of our family and friends. Everything about the music at our wedding was perfect, from the sound system that Bryan brought and set up; to his classy announcements of the first dance, toasts, etc.; to a music stand he provided for the ceremony and lights he provided for the dance floor; to the light jazz set list for our wedding dinner; to the awesome dance music that he played later on. Our friends and family were dancing and having an amazing time until the very end of the night thanks to Bryan, and we got SO many compliments from our guests about how amazing our DJ was. We definitely recommend Let's Party L.A. to anyone and everyone! We have been to a lot of weddings, and no other DJ we have ever seen has even approximated Bryan's level of professionalism and awesomeness. Thanks, Bryan and Let's Party L.A., for helping us make an already magical day absolutely the best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Let's Party LA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Anne! You & Mark had a beautiful wedding. And you were a stunning bride. :). Truly appreciate the kind words.

Timothy · Married on 06/03/2018

We chose Let’s Party LA after interviewing many DJs for our wedding and we are so happy we did. Bryan is amazing to work with. He thinks of everything and created the exact atmosphere we were looking for. We had an initial FaceTime interview it was during that call that we realized Bryan was the DJ we wanted. He was kind and thoughtful. He didn’t pressure us into any extras and asked us important questions so he could better understand what we needed and were looking for. We met a few more times in person and Bryan even asked to see the venue before the wedding so he could be prepared. On the wedding day itself Bryan was super professional and worked well with all our vendors especially our wedding planner. Bryan is skillful at being able to keep the party going for all ages. Bryan had all equipment needed to make our wedding special, lights and sound and he even took care of the projector and screen for a slideshow. We are so happy we chose Bryan - Let’s Party LA and we would highly recommend him for all your party events.

Also, Bryan surprised us and played our favorite song during our first look!! We were in tears of joy!!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Judy · Married on 04/21/2018

There are no words to describe just how amazing Bryan is. First of all, not only is he a first rate DJ he is an outstanding MC. He takes the time to get to know his clients, their music taste, overall style/vibe & makes sure that his performance is a match for that. He did such an outstanding job at my friends wedding I had to hire him to do ours. And he was equally amazing. We absolutely love Bryan & highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/06/2018

burke · Married on 04/08/2018

What can we say about Bryan? Well he is best DJ in Southern California!!! We heard so many good things about him that we begged him to DJ our wedding in San Diego. We chatted on the phone and hit it off and he agreed to not only drive down from LA for wedding, but also a week before during walk through with our other vendors.
    His set up was spot on, his music fueled a raging dancing party, and he emceed a great party overall. We cannot recommend Bryan enough. Best DJ!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ashley Mazza · Married on 03/01/2018

LA's Hidden Gem DJ

We hired Bryan for our event, and he was super professional and really easy to communicate with. He went above and beyond as an MC, getting everyone up dancing. He played all of our requested songs. Everyone was asking how I found such a great DJ. He's LA's hidden gem.

Sent on 10/29/2019

kate · Married on 02/17/2018

We found Bryan through YELP and picked him out of the other several DJ's we were researching. HE WAS EXCELLENT, he really helped us have the best wedding, he has tons of experience and was willing to work with how specific we wanted to be with our song list as well as having one of our close friends be the Master of Ceremony and make all the announcements / intros. Meet with him, you will not regret it! Two enthusiastic thumbs up, fine holiday fun. :)

Sent on 02/25/2018

Amy · Married on 02/10/2018

Bryan was great to work with! We had a couple meetings ahead of our event and he really listened to what we were trying to accomplish, had great suggestions and was super responsive and flexible to work with through planning all the way through the last dance. We had multiple generations in our crowd and our music tastes are all over the place but Bryan worked it all in everyone talked about how much fun they had. Thank you Bryan for helping us create our perfect wedding!

Sent on 02/24/2018