10 Reviews for Let's Get Married

Reverend Lisa is awesome! We were unable to have a civil ceremony at the recorder office the same day we picked up our license. We called Reverend Lisa at 330pm and at 730pm we were saying I do. She is flexible, professional & a down to earth person. I would recommend her services to my family & friends!

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Lisa is amazing. She's got so much experience that the moment she sees the guest knows what they are work with. Our crew was mostly young people so she did a modern, funny and somewhat emotional ceremony. Also tailored it to the windy conditions outside she just timed it well and didn't drag it too long. Everything she said about us was applicable like she knew us for years. She is also taking care of all the paperwork. Amazing personality to work with.

Profile Picture Susanna, 11/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Friendly and quick service! Lisa is the one you are looking for.
Why go to Vegas while you can get similar service in LA!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2661921, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Lisa made our wedding perfect. She was very flexible with scheduling, put everyone at ease was friendly fun and personable. It was a very affordable option and simply beautiful. We were told by more then one family member that was the best wedding they had ever been too.

Profile Picture Christy , 7/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very informative and helpful, also willing to go the extra mile to make sure your wedding ceremony is a success.

Profile Picture David, 7/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I feel like Gary and I were married by our best friend! It was such a special day, and Reverend Lisa took care of every details, including things we would have forgotten. We really appreciated the care she took to details for our event! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Kara , 7/9/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The reverend was on time (actually early) and was a pleasure through the entire ceremony (inclusive of preparation). We are very happy with the deluxe package, as it allowed for everything to be taken care of by one person (the reverend). A+ work.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was punctual, she kept in touch with me during the preperation of the ceremony. She had solutions for our dilemas such as losing our rings. Most of all she was emotinally involved with our ceremony it was as if we had a family member performing the service. S
I recommend her to all.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture maryann, 6/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very happy with the ceremony. All of the details were considered and presented in avveryvclassy way. We would highly recommend Rev Lisa to all our friends as she ensured our special day was complete.

Profile Picture Alice, 6/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We Love the Reverend Lisa! She showed up early. She was very involved in making sure our ceremony went smoothly. She was always supportive when we made changes. A very good officiant.

Profile Picture James, 5/22/11, 1 Review