15 Reviews for Let's Get Married!

15 Let's Get Married! Reviews

My husband and I had Rev. Dave perform our October ceremony. We met with him and felt comfortable with having him as our officiant. As others have said, we were a bit apprehensive about locating an officiant online. No need to worry!

We do not belong to a church, nor to we adhere to any specific religious teachings. It was wonderful to be able to create our very own ceremony. Rev. Michelle provided us with a comprehensive planning packet from which we were able to take bits and pieces. We did not write our own vows, but custom created them based on the information she provided along with other poems and sayings. Being able to have our ceremony say exactly what it was that we wanted was priceless!

Rev. Dave helped to coordinate the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what to do and where to go. We did the sand pouring ceremony, and Rev. Michelle located the exact set that we wanted and added it to our bill. That was nice, because then we didn't have to make another separate online purchase.

The only "oops" was that when the "repeat after me" part came up for myself. Rev. Dave said one of the lines mixed up. I began to repeat, and then looked at him and said, "Wait. What?" Everyone laughed (myself included), and it felt as though the entire room breathed. Guess it provided some comic relief. I cannot wait to see our wedding video. We are all human and sometimes mistakes happen. If anything it made our ceremony all that more unique.

Rev. Dave's wife was also helpful in that she packaged our sand ceremony up nicely so that it didn't get messed up.

I would highly recommend the service that Let's Get Married provides to any bride and groom.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Michelle Hall was amazing! She was reliable, prompt, and professional. She gave us great resources to help us write and customize our ceremony. She did great doing our ceremony and gave lots of tips during rehearsal to help us the day of our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to have a great offciant for a wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Rev. Michelle Hall officiate our wedding and she did an outstanding job. She made planning the ceremony super easy and stress free and helped with the little things that we wanted to do without making the ceremony too wordy or long. She went out of her way to come to our rehearsal and was super helpful explaining how we should do things and knew exactly how things usually go. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/11/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had Michelle Hall as our officiant being in Madison, and she was wonderful to work with. She had a lot of suggestions for us during our rehearsal for how to make things go smoothly, and she provided a lot of really helpful materials for putting together our ceremony. Thanks Michelle!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were very happy with the service that Rev. Dave provided for us. Many commented what a great ceremony it was. We really appreciated that we were able to create the ceremony that was meaningful for us.

Profile Picture User4179617, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are very happy that we chose Let's Get Married to officiate our non-religious wedding ceremony. Rev Michelle was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning all the way through our wedding day. She helped us prepare a beautiful, "short & sweet", and meaningful ceremony that incorporated our personalities and her own creative touches. She was always very receptive to ideas and consistently emphasized her desire to create a ceremony that was uniquely ours. She not only officiated the ceremony but also was present for our rehearsal the night prior, during which she helped us and our wedding coordinator organize the space and wedding party. Our families and guests raved about how beautiful and touching our ceremony was, and we can't thank Rev Michelle enough for creating such a beautiful memory for us.

Profile Picture User4190999, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Dave was a pleasure to work with despite the poor weather we had. We made the best of what we had and it will be one of the most memorable moments in both our lives! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Let's Get Married was an awesome service. We were able to customize our ceremony however we wanted and got a lot of help along the way. They were willing to make any and all changes, and Rev. David LaCount was great as an officiant. He went with the flow of the day and made everyone comfortable.

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michelle was a great officiant! She was easy to work with and very accessible prior to the wedding. Thanks so much for making our day so great!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I wanted an outdoor service that we could completely personalize and we were very pleased with our experience with letsgetmarried.com! Michelle Hall was extremely helpful in the planning process and our one of a kind ceremony made the day memorable. Many of our guests commented on how our ceremony was truly "us". Our officiant, Donny, did a wonderful job helping us through the ceremony and he did a great job making the ceremony flow naturally!

Profile Picture User3627295, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Michelle Hall officiated our wedding at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Madison and did a wonderful job. She was very flexible with the content and format of the ceremony and had some very useful suggestions and samples of different wedding ceremonies to help with the planning. At first I was nervous using a reverend for our non-religious ceremony, but she was fantastic, very professional, and made the ceremony and planning a lot of fun for us.

Profile Picture Tom, 12/27/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michelle Hall performed our wedding ceremony and we were relatively happy with her services. She is very sweet, but we felt like she didn’t really relate to our family or connect with us very much. However, she did a great job running our rehearsal and was able to keep our rowdy family in line (no easy task, to be sure). We also loved that we could create a truly custom wedding ceremony. The ceremony planning guide she provided us (a huge PDF with full ceremony examples) was extremely useful. We used that to write our entire wedding ceremony from start to finish. It was great!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/9/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Michelle Hall performed our marriage ceremony and it was absolutely perfect. The planning process was a breeze and she was there to answer questions whenever we needed her. We received many compliments on our ceremony. I would highly recommend Michelle to anybody looking for a stress-free and one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony. Michelle is a true professional and is amazing at her job.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/30/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we met Rev. Michelle Hall we felt comfortable with her immediately. We liked that Let's Get Married does all kinds of ceremonies including non-religious and non-traditional ones and they have a huge library of readings and vows etc. to get ideas from. Rev. Michelle helped us create a ceremony that was beautiful and very personal and our guests are still telling us how much they liked it. We felt like she actually knew who we were--we weren't just another couple to her--and that made all the difference.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/26/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I have to be honest when I say that I was a little nervous getting an officiant online, but I had nothing to be apprehensive about. Rev. Dave was the most friendly and flexible person. He made us feel so comfortable both at our rehersal and at the actual ceremony. We had some transportation glitches and our guest were arriving later than planned and he was more than willing to accomodate our circumstances. We received many, many compliments about how personalized and unique our service was and many inquiries to where were found our officiant. I couldn't be happier with Let's Get Married.org. Do not hesitate to book them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/9/08, 4 Reviews