Let's Click Photo Booths Reviews

Let's Click Photo Booths 4
Let's Click Photo Booths 5

Matthew Jones · Married on 11/17/2018

A great choice

Let’s Click did a great job. Would recommend them!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Mallory James · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience

We had a great experience with Kim & Connor who ran the photo booth for our wedding earlier this year. The props were awesome and our guests had a great time.

David Karen · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

The attendants were very polite and kept the props tidy. We loved the setup and the selection they brought - lots for people to play with. The book was also a great leave behind which we’ll treasure.

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved them!

Loved working with Lets Click Photo booth. They squeezed me in at the last minute! They verified templates with several times, to make sure it was how I wanted it. Arrived on time. Very professional and friendly! Lots of great props! You get your pictures right there on the spot, so guest have souvenirs & you can order more online if you'd like. I would definitely use them again!

Let's Click Photo Booths 6
    Let's Click Photo Booths 7
    Let's Click Photo Booths 8
    Let's Click Photo Booths 9

Jacob Anderson · Married on 03/28/2018

A fantastic experience

Let’s Click handled our wedding and separate reception and we’re awesome for both events. We highly recommend them and wouldn’t hesitate in using them again!

Jasmine · Married on 11/11/2017

Let's Click came to our rescue after a another photo booth company cancelled on us the day before our wedding. They managed to get everything ready and our guests had a lot of fun. Thank you for saving the day!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

We were so happy with our decision to have a photo booth at our wedding. Let's Click It was exactly what we expected and they fit into our budget. We were able to work with Kim to have a custom template for the photos. The prop selection was awesome and they allowed us to bring our own. The photo booth operator was friendly and helpful. Overall it was a great addition to our special day.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Let's Click Photo Booths 10

Ada · Married on 10/14/2017

Let’s Click Photo Booths was recommended to me by a friend, and we are so happy we went with them! Kim and Steve were both very prompt and professional through the whole process, and we loved the book we received at the end of the night. It is great value for all the great service and props they provide. Our guests had a blast!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Let's Click was suggested by our Wedding Planner (Nicole Allen Events) and they were wonderful. The props were fantastic and it was the most popular area during our reception- seriously. The print outs are custom to your event and are instant for people to take home. Also, we were provided with a photo album that included every shot taken from our wedding night. It was perfect.

Thank you Let's Click! Highly recommend!

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2017

They were great! Their props were fun and they really help the guests get the best pictures. The quality of printed were good.

• Kendal

Kendal · Married on 06/03/2017

Two people came to set up and run the photobooth. They had tons and tons of props for my guests to choose from. I really enjoyed the book that we got at the end of the night with all the pictures. They did a really fantastic job!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 05/20/2017

Let’s Click Photo booths were awesome and I couldn’t recommend them enough. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding and the guests loved it. I didn’t have to worry about anything. They just showed up on the day of and set up with the backdrop of our choice. I loved how fast I was able to see the photos and I could view them at any time. My favorite was getting an album of ALL the photos of everyone for myself. The cost is also very affordable compared to ones in the Tulsa area! You won’t regret going to with Let’s Click Photobooths!

Sent on 12/29/2017

I am so glad we chose Let's Click Photobooths for our wedding! It was definitely the hot spot and there was always people in line to keep taking pictures. They were so nice and easy to work with. We got a cute album with our photos and everything!

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

We LOVED Let's Click Photo Booths, and our guests really enjoyed the booth as well! I was pretty picky about what I wanted in a photo booth for our wedding, and they had everything I was looking for! We definitely recommend them for weddings or other special events!

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2016

The best photo booth company out there! I have had photo booths at past events for work, I have even enjoyed them at weddings in the past as well. The thing i like the best about this vendor is the "open booth" style to their product. You can fit WAY more people into the booth when there isn't sides and a curtain! Also, they have a tech on hand to press the button for you! It still counts down 3, 2, 1 before the big flash but small children and adults who have had a drink or two do better with a real live person telling you to "Keep holding the pose!!!" thank you for all of your hard work! They also printed enough copies for each guest in the photo, and one for our scrap book which folks could embellish to their hearts content. It's so fun to go back and look through all the photos!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Connor · Married on 08/20/2016

Let's Click Photo Booths were fantastic! We had a specialty theme for our wedding and they were able to include props that matched the themed. Overall there were a ton of props, two tables and a hat stand and our guests loved it! It kept them entertained all night while we were busy. They even inlcuded a social media station and a memory book in the price. I would definitely recommend them for a fun night.

Hadley · Married on 07/16/2016

Kim was so easy to work with! She responded to emails promptly and was willing to work with us to create a custom background for our photo strip. They have TONS of props and provide a FREE photo album for your guests to put a copy of their strip for you to keep. I only have great things to say about Let's Click!

Bailey · Married on 05/21/2016

We booked Let's Click Photo Booths for our wedding reception. They customized our photo strip back drop for us just to our liking and sent several proofs to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. They were prompt, efficient, and on time. Our guests loved it. They give us a scrapbook of all the photo strips that were taken through out the night. It's such a fun keepsake and something we can look back at several years later!

toni · Married on 11/07/2015

Very professional, worked well with children, patient

Sent on 12/27/2015

We are so glad that we added Let's Click Photo Booth for our wedding. They were so helpful and fast to respond. Tons of props which we did not expect, how awesome! Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kaci · Married on 10/23/2015

We couldn't have a asked for a better experience! We loved everything about Let's Click Photo Booth. They are very responsive and gave us exactly what we wanted. Loved all of the props available!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Just AWESOME. My guests had such a blast using the props and getting their picture taken! I love that I received a memory book with copies of all the pictures taken that night. The price was one of the best I found in Tulsa and the service was excellent. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2015

We loved this photo booth, because they were extremely friendly and professional. Everyone gets their own copy of the pictures plus they put an extra one in a scrapbook for the bride and groom. We loved them!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Aubry · Married on 07/18/2015

I cannot imagine anyone doing a better job of providing fun, beautiful photobooth services than Let's Click did! They always responded promptly, were very personable and efficient, and were one more thing I didn't have to worry about-- and then was completely delighted to find went perfectly-- on my wedding day. They have the best prices--and the best service-- available anywhere, in my opinion, and I am so lucky to have worked with them. Three weeks after my wedding, they brought a booth to a company event I attended, and it was fun to see them again (with more free time to take wonderful picture strips than at my own wedding)! We also love love love our memory book with photos and decorated pages that came with our basic package.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Analycia · Married on 07/11/2015

Our wedding was in Altus, Oklahoma. We wanted a photo booth at our reception and could not find anyone willing to drive to Altus until we found Let's Click Photo booth. They were very reasonably priced compared to everybody else and were also willing to drive 5 hours to do our event. They were AMAZING!! It was a huge hit at our wedding. Everybody had a great time. They had a number of props to choose from along with several templates you can choose from. I would highly recommend them! The photo book they provide for you is a wonderful keepsake as well!! They ROCK!!

Sent on 08/30/2015