Let's Click Photo Booths Reviews

57 Reviews for Let's Click Photo Booths

1 User photo

Let's Click Photo Booths 1

Jasmine · Married on 11/11/2017

Let's Click came to our rescue after a another photo booth company cancelled on us the day before our wedding. They managed to get everything ready and our guests had a lot of fun. Thank you for saving the day!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

We were so happy with our decision to have a photo booth at our wedding. Let's Click It was exactly what we expected and they fit into our budget. We were able to work with Kim to have a custom template for the photos. The prop selection was awesome and they allowed us to bring our own. The photo booth operator was friendly and helpful. Overall it was a great addition to our special day.

Let's Click Photo Booths 2

Ada · Married on 10/14/2017

Let’s Click Photo Booths was recommended to me by a friend, and we are so happy we went with them! Kim and Steve were both very prompt and professional through the whole process, and we loved the book we received at the end of the night. It is great value for all the great service and props they provide. Our guests had a blast!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Let's Click was suggested by our Wedding Planner (Nicole Allen Events) and they were wonderful. The props were fantastic and it was the most popular area during our reception- seriously. The print outs are custom to your event and are instant for people to take home. Also, we were provided with a photo album that included every shot taken from our wedding night. It was perfect.

Thank you Let's Click! Highly recommend!

Kathryn · Married on 08/05/2017

They were great! Their props were fun and they really help the guests get the best pictures. The quality of printed were good.

• Kendal

Kendal · Married on 06/03/2017

Two people came to set up and run the photobooth. They had tons and tons of props for my guests to choose from. I really enjoyed the book that we got at the end of the night with all the pictures. They did a really fantastic job!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 05/20/2017

Let’s Click Photo booths were awesome and I couldn’t recommend them enough. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding and the guests loved it. I didn’t have to worry about anything. They just showed up on the day of and set up with the backdrop of our choice. I loved how fast I was able to see the photos and I could view them at any time. My favorite was getting an album of ALL the photos of everyone for myself. The cost is also very affordable compared to ones in the Tulsa area! You won’t regret going to with Let’s Click Photobooths!

I am so glad we chose Let's Click Photobooths for our wedding! It was definitely the hot spot and there was always people in line to keep taking pictures. They were so nice and easy to work with. We got a cute album with our photos and everything!

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

We LOVED Let's Click Photo Booths, and our guests really enjoyed the booth as well! I was pretty picky about what I wanted in a photo booth for our wedding, and they had everything I was looking for! We definitely recommend them for weddings or other special events!

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2016

The best photo booth company out there! I have had photo booths at past events for work, I have even enjoyed them at weddings in the past as well. The thing i like the best about this vendor is the "open booth" style to their product. You can fit WAY more people into the booth when there isn't sides and a curtain! Also, they have a tech on hand to press the button for you! It still counts down 3, 2, 1 before the big flash but small children and adults who have had a drink or two do better with a real live person telling you to "Keep holding the pose!!!" thank you for all of your hard work! They also printed enough copies for each guest in the photo, and one for our scrap book which folks could embellish to their hearts content. It's so fun to go back and look through all the photos!

Connor · Married on 08/20/2016

Let's Click Photo Booths were fantastic! We had a specialty theme for our wedding and they were able to include props that matched the themed. Overall there were a ton of props, two tables and a hat stand and our guests loved it! It kept them entertained all night while we were busy. They even inlcuded a social media station and a memory book in the price. I would definitely recommend them for a fun night.

Hadley · Married on 07/16/2016

Kim was so easy to work with! She responded to emails promptly and was willing to work with us to create a custom background for our photo strip. They have TONS of props and provide a FREE photo album for your guests to put a copy of their strip for you to keep. I only have great things to say about Let's Click!

Bailey · Married on 05/21/2016

We booked Let's Click Photo Booths for our wedding reception. They customized our photo strip back drop for us just to our liking and sent several proofs to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. They were prompt, efficient, and on time. Our guests loved it. They give us a scrapbook of all the photo strips that were taken through out the night. It's such a fun keepsake and something we can look back at several years later!

toni · Married on 11/07/2015

Very professional, worked well with children, patient

We are so glad that we added Let's Click Photo Booth for our wedding. They were so helpful and fast to respond. Tons of props which we did not expect, how awesome! Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Kaci · Married on 10/23/2015

We couldn't have a asked for a better experience! We loved everything about Let's Click Photo Booth. They are very responsive and gave us exactly what we wanted. Loved all of the props available!

Just AWESOME. My guests had such a blast using the props and getting their picture taken! I love that I received a memory book with copies of all the pictures taken that night. The price was one of the best I found in Tulsa and the service was excellent. I HIGHLY recommend!

We loved this photo booth, because they were extremely friendly and professional. Everyone gets their own copy of the pictures plus they put an extra one in a scrapbook for the bride and groom. We loved them!

Aubry · Married on 07/18/2015

I cannot imagine anyone doing a better job of providing fun, beautiful photobooth services than Let's Click did! They always responded promptly, were very personable and efficient, and were one more thing I didn't have to worry about-- and then was completely delighted to find went perfectly-- on my wedding day. They have the best prices--and the best service-- available anywhere, in my opinion, and I am so lucky to have worked with them. Three weeks after my wedding, they brought a booth to a company event I attended, and it was fun to see them again (with more free time to take wonderful picture strips than at my own wedding)! We also love love love our memory book with photos and decorated pages that came with our basic package.

Analycia · Married on 07/11/2015

Our wedding was in Altus, Oklahoma. We wanted a photo booth at our reception and could not find anyone willing to drive to Altus until we found Let's Click Photo booth. They were very reasonably priced compared to everybody else and were also willing to drive 5 hours to do our event. They were AMAZING!! It was a huge hit at our wedding. Everybody had a great time. They had a number of props to choose from along with several templates you can choose from. I would highly recommend them! The photo book they provide for you is a wonderful keepsake as well!! They ROCK!!

Brianna · Married on 07/05/2015

The Staff at Let's Click was very easy to get ahold of and were right on time and very professional. Having them at our wedding reception made the whole event and it was so much FUN! The photo cards they personalized for us fit our theme perfectly. The Photo booth made our whole even and really made our wedding stand out. It was definitely an even out guests wont forget.

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

I can not say enough good things about Kim and Let's Click! All of my guests raved about the photobooth! They provided wonderful props and backdrop options and were incredibly flexible with me. They worked with me to create a perfect design for my photos that matched the Art Deco theme of my wedding and really catered to my specific requests. The team was professional but fun. I would recommend them to anyone for any type of event but especially for weddings when all of the details count! Thank you Let's Click for helping to make our big day so fun and special!
    -Emily & Sam, OKC

Jessie · Married on 06/13/2015

I had nothing but positive experiences with this company. From the wonderful lady that took care of us on the phone to the lady attending the booth at the wedding, everyone was extremely personable, professional, and helpful! There's also no other company that does what they do for the price they charge.

We were SO happy with "Let's Click" - they were a huge part of our reception fun.

We had an amazing experience with Let's Click Photo Booths at our Wedding Reception! They had a huge selection of props, allowed me to select the size of the photos and they customized the backdrop for the photos. They also provided a scrapbook with all our guests photos and a USB with all the pictures. The staff was very friendly and our guests had an amazing time taking fun pictures. This was by far the most affordable photo booth I could find! I would highly recommend them!