57 Reviews for Let's Click Photo Booths

Clean Up (6)
Setup (6)
Prints (6)
Delivery (5)
Social Media Integration (4)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
47 Let's Click Photo Booths Reviews

Let's Click came to our rescue after a another photo booth company cancelled on us the day before our wedding. They managed to get everything ready and our guests had a lot of fun. Thank you for saving the day!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so happy with our decision to have a photo booth at our wedding. Let's Click It was exactly what we expected and they fit into our budget. We were able to work with Kim to have a custom template for the photos. The prop selection was awesome and they allowed us to bring our own. The photo booth operator was friendly and helpful. Overall it was a great addition to our special day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Let’s Click Photo Booths was recommended to me by a friend, and we are so happy we went with them! Kim and Steve were both very prompt and professional through the whole process, and we loved the book we received at the end of the night. It is great value for all the great service and props they provide. Our guests had a blast!

Profile Picture Ada, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Let's Click was suggested by our Wedding Planner (Nicole Allen Events) and they were wonderful. The props were fantastic and it was the most popular area during our reception- seriously. The print outs are custom to your event and are instant for people to take home. Also, we were provided with a photo album that included every shot taken from our wedding night. It was perfect.

Thank you Let's Click! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We were so glad we ended up using Let's Click Photo Booth for our wedding reception. It ended up being a huge hit for guests of all ages. Plus it doubled as wedding favors and the guest book!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

They were great! Their props were fun and they really help the guests get the best pictures. The quality of printed were good.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Our guests had the most fun at our wedding with the Let’s Click Photo Booth. The instant photos were a hit and the photo album was a pleasant surprise gift for the newlyweds. I will definitely call on them again if the need arises in the future.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Two people came to set up and run the photobooth. They had tons and tons of props for my guests to choose from. I really enjoyed the book that we got at the end of the night with all the pictures. They did a really fantastic job!

Profile Picture Kendal, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Let’s Click Photo booths were awesome and I couldn’t recommend them enough. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding and the guests loved it. I didn’t have to worry about anything. They just showed up on the day of and set up with the backdrop of our choice. I loved how fast I was able to see the photos and I could view them at any time. My favorite was getting an album of ALL the photos of everyone for myself. The cost is also very affordable compared to ones in the Tulsa area! You won’t regret going to with Let’s Click Photobooths!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I am so glad we chose Let's Click Photobooths for our wedding! It was definitely the hot spot and there was always people in line to keep taking pictures. They were so nice and easy to work with. We got a cute album with our photos and everything!

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We LOVED Let's Click Photo Booths, and our guests really enjoyed the booth as well! I was pretty picky about what I wanted in a photo booth for our wedding, and they had everything I was looking for! We definitely recommend them for weddings or other special events!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/16, 1 Review
4.7

Let's Click did a great job, and many of our guests told us how much they enjoyed the photo booth. They had a large selection of props to use, and they gave us both the physical guest book we asked for as well as lots of extra photos. We would definitely recommend using them, especially as they were definitely more of a value than some of the other options we looked at. One thing to note: they didn't bring a 'booth' in the sense that everything was enclosed; they brought a screen. However, that actually made for some fun pictures where guests would jump in on others' photos.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

The best photo booth company out there! I have had photo booths at past events for work, I have even enjoyed them at weddings in the past as well. The thing i like the best about this vendor is the "open booth" style to their product. You can fit WAY more people into the booth when there isn't sides and a curtain! Also, they have a tech on hand to press the button for you! It still counts down 3, 2, 1 before the big flash but small children and adults who have had a drink or two do better with a real live person telling you to "Keep holding the pose!!!" thank you for all of your hard work! They also printed enough copies for each guest in the photo, and one for our scrap book which folks could embellish to their hearts content. It's so fun to go back and look through all the photos!

Profile Picture Kelli, 9/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Let's Click Photo Booths were fantastic! We had a specialty theme for our wedding and they were able to include props that matched the themed. Overall there were a ton of props, two tables and a hat stand and our guests loved it! It kept them entertained all night while we were busy. They even inlcuded a social media station and a memory book in the price. I would definitely recommend them for a fun night.

Profile Picture Connor , 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kim was so easy to work with! She responded to emails promptly and was willing to work with us to create a custom background for our photo strip. They have TONS of props and provide a FREE photo album for your guests to put a copy of their strip for you to keep. I only have great things to say about Let's Click!

Profile Picture Hadley, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

We booked Let's Click Photo Booths for our wedding reception. They customized our photo strip back drop for us just to our liking and sent several proofs to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. They were prompt, efficient, and on time. Our guests loved it. They give us a scrapbook of all the photo strips that were taken through out the night. It's such a fun keepsake and something we can look back at several years later!

Profile Picture Bailey, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Very professional, worked well with children, patient

Profile Picture toni, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Setup

We are so glad that we added Let's Click Photo Booth for our wedding. They were so helpful and fast to respond. Tons of props which we did not expect, how awesome! Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User6104940, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We couldn't have a asked for a better experience! We loved everything about Let's Click Photo Booth. They are very responsive and gave us exactly what we wanted. Loved all of the props available!

Profile Picture Kaci, 10/23/15, 1 Review
4.3

The pictures were of very high quality and the photo booth was a highlight of the reception. My friends and family enjoyed getting a picture as a wedding favor.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
4.7

So much fun!! This is probably the best money we spent for our wedding. It kept all the kids occupied. It also helped pass time when there was a hiccup in the ceremony. I just love the memory book and the picture quality was amazing!! My guests definitely loved it. There were plenty of props and never had the same photo twice!

Profile Picture Bethany, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Just AWESOME. My guests had such a blast using the props and getting their picture taken! I love that I received a memory book with copies of all the pictures taken that night. The price was one of the best I found in Tulsa and the service was excellent. I HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User5214675, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We loved this photo booth, because they were extremely friendly and professional. Everyone gets their own copy of the pictures plus they put an extra one in a scrapbook for the bride and groom. We loved them!

Profile Picture User6093052, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

I cannot imagine anyone doing a better job of providing fun, beautiful photobooth services than Let's Click did! They always responded promptly, were very personable and efficient, and were one more thing I didn't have to worry about-- and then was completely delighted to find went perfectly-- on my wedding day. They have the best prices--and the best service-- available anywhere, in my opinion, and I am so lucky to have worked with them. Three weeks after my wedding, they brought a booth to a company event I attended, and it was fun to see them again (with more free time to take wonderful picture strips than at my own wedding)! We also love love love our memory book with photos and decorated pages that came with our basic package.

Profile Picture Aubry, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was in Altus, Oklahoma. We wanted a photo booth at our reception and could not find anyone willing to drive to Altus until we found Let's Click Photo booth. They were very reasonably priced compared to everybody else and were also willing to drive 5 hours to do our event. They were AMAZING!! It was a huge hit at our wedding. Everybody had a great time. They had a number of props to choose from along with several templates you can choose from. I would highly recommend them! The photo book they provide for you is a wonderful keepsake as well!! They ROCK!!

Profile Picture Analycia, 7/11/15, 1 Review