Lethal Rhythms Reviews

346 | Atlanta, GA

346 Reviews for Lethal Rhythms

Jenna B. · Married on 04/30/2021

So much fun!!

Joel was awesome! He kept everyone at our wedding dancing all night long - we even extended the his services by an extra hour! He also surprised us with bringing his photo booth since he had used it earlier that day! Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop saying how much fun they had!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Hey Jenna! so FUN working with you! Your wedding was a great party and I am honored to have been a part of that night! Thank you so much for taking the time to share some thoughts :) I am proud to say we had everyone dancing the full night - even with an extended hour! Congratulations on your next step together!

Chris D. · Married on 03/19/2021

Outstanding

DJ incrediboi was phenomenal. We couldn’t have asked for a better dj for our wedding. Extremely professional and accommodating.
    Gave us everything we envisioned and more.
    I highly recommend dj incrediboi and lethal rhythms

Sent on 03/26/2021
  • Justin

Justin S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Party of the century!

We hired Joel Rabe to Dj our wedding at Meadows at Mossy Creek. We had read great reviews online and after meeting him in person decided we wanted to book him for our wedding. Joel over delivered and was a huge hit at our wedding. He kept the energy up, stayed on schedule with the timeline of events and didn’t miss a beat! He was so personable and easygoing and our guests even commented how great the music and entertainment was. Can’t recommend Joel enough, he made our wedding the party of the YEAR and an event that we and all our guests will forever remember and cherish! Thank you much Joel again for everything, you made our day so special and everything was seamless, we hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Justin! You and Kristen were so fun to get to know! Everything was easy and a smooth event because YOU GUYS were excited and just fun, happy people! It was truly my honor to work with and for you on such an important occasion! And to see you both partying on the dance floor and just being happy together made my night. I KNOW your video is going to be amazing! Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts - wishing you the best on the next step in your journey together! :)

Daniel · Married on 11/04/2020

Awesome Experience!

Joel was one my favorite people who helped us with our wedding. At the start of the process, he was professional and very knowledgable. I cannot stress enough how much I appreciated his help and kindness managing the timing of everything. Then day off was awesome. The mix the DJ provided was exactly what I was looking for and his sound system was top notch!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Daniel! Congratulations on your wedding! What a gorgeous day for such an important time in your lives! We can't wait for part 2 of the 2021 Dance Party!!
  • Ashley

Ashley Y. · Married on 09/26/2020

Lethal Rhythms kept people dancing all night long!

We had an AMAZING experience with Joel and the Lethal Rhythms team. Joel was incredibly easy to work with during the planning process. On the day of our wedding, everything ran so smoothly, which made our lives easy. I'm obviously partial, but we had the most fun wedding dance floor I've ever been a part of. Joel played a great mix of music and incorporated our suggestions and requests along the way. Our guests had an amazing time as well! We 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Ashley!! It was so much fun working with you and Justin to prepare for the big day! I KNEW you guys were going to love the music haha!! I am so excited that we were able to rock the Biltmore with you! I know the photos are going to be awesome. I know the video is :) Hope to run into you guys again! Much love and best wishes on your continued journey together!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/01/2020

Very pleased with our wedding DJ

We absolutely hit the DJ jackpot with Joel as our wedding DJ. Music was one of the most important aspects of our big day, so I was very picky. I needed a DJ who was familiar with Arabic music, and I was lucky enough to stumble upon his company's website. He was so easy to work with from beginning to end- always just one call/text away. I appreciated the time he spent getting to know us and our music preferences. He is very organized and dependable, and I always felt like he had a good grasp of my vision. He even helped me plan the timeline of the night! Most importantly- he had all of our guests up and dancing during a PANDEMIC!!! My husband and I were shocked at how many people were (safely) on the dance floor the entire night, and we owe that all to Joel. It's no easy feat to mesh and satisfy two very different cultures, but he made it look easy. If you are looking to have the time of your life with guests dancing all night long, he just might be your guy. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Sara!! Thank you so much! I am so excited to have had the chance to meet you! We had an absolute blast! It was so much fun mixing the various styles of music and keeping everyone on the dance floor! I know that intro was pretty HYPED! I am reviewing your video edit this week and we added a special something for you on that too! Can't wait to see what you think!! :)

Kelly S. · Married on 07/10/2020

Music for the night of a lifetime!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris Watson and Lethal Rhythms! From the first time I inquired about their services, Joel Rabe (the owner) was always incredibly quick and responsive to make sure they knew what kind of night we wanted to have.

Chris himself was very professional and really listened to what types of music we liked and the ambience we wanted to create. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception and it went off flawlessly.

We also used their videography and photo booth services. We cannot wait to see the video, and the photo booth had everyone laughing and celebrating all night!

Highly recommend to all the couples out there!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Tanner H. · Married on 07/10/2020

DJ Spencer Whitney

Spencer killed it for our wedding! Spencer was very flexible with our calls / meetings, he was helpful throughout the entire process if we had any questions, and he played a great variety of music everyone could enjoy. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Hey Tanner! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review! Spencer is def a very solid and knowledgable DJ, we are very proud to have him as part of the Lethal Team! :) . We are delighted to hear that things went perfectly! Thank you so much for trusting Lethal Rhythms with such a special event in your lives! We are truly honored!
  • Mrs.Bowden

Yao · Married on 11/16/2019

So much fun!

Robb was the DJ for our wedding. He and Joel were very professional and easy to work with. Robb had two calls with us before the wedding to find out what our preferences were. On the wedding day he came early to set everything up. Once the party started the dance floor was crowded the whole time! We had so much fun dancing! Thank you, Joel and Robb!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Miranda M. · Married on 11/09/2019

DJ Robb and Lethal Rhythms

We absolutely loved DJ Robb! He went above and beyond to create the reception vibe we wanted. Everyone danced to every song, and our guests had a blast! I definitely recommend Lethal Rhythms as they are super professional and detail-oriented.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 11/09/2019

Chris with Lethal Rhythms made my wedding a perfect party!

We worked with Chris from Lethal Rhythms and he made my wedding day an absolute party!! He met with us to get a good idea of what mood we wanted to set, and he followed through exactly! I hardly left the dance floor the whole night, and he played all of the songs that were important to myself or my family. He was so nice and answered all of our questions along the way!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Casey

Casey P. · Married on 11/09/2019

Great choice for Atlanta DJs!

Joel did a wonderful job for our wedding! He was quick to respond during the hiring and planning process, and was a pleasure to discuss music and reception ideas over the phone. The music during the reception was great dancing and atmosphere enhancing selection, our guests really enjoyed the party! He also was great during the wedding with our specific song selections. He also did a really cool live stream broadcast as we had to significantly downsize our wedding due to COVID, and our friends all said it was great to be able to watch the livestream and be apart of the wedding. Lethal Rhythms is a great choice for your wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia H. · Married on 11/02/2019

Unforgettable Wedding Dance Party!

Joel Rabe with Lethal Rhythms was phenomenal at our wedding. My husband and I love music/dancing and it was the most important aspect to us to find the best DJ we could. After speaking with Joel on the phone we knew he would be a great fit. He is friendly, experienced, passionate about his work, and professional. Right off the bat my wedding planner loved him. Going into the day we were nervous about everyone having a good time, but we shouldn't have ever worried. He is an expert at reading a room and navigating the energy to make sure everyone is engaged and having fun. He played (and mixed!) the best music and the entire party was incredible. All our guests were commenting how "amazing the DJ" was and that it was an "epic dance party." I wish I could have another wedding so we could Joel to come and play again!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea B. · Married on 10/26/2019

Best day ever!

We were so impressed with Joel from the very first conversation, to our in-person meeting with all of our vendors in regards to timeline and minute details, down to every last detail through our wedding day. He really knows what he's doing and the dance floor never slowed down. Perfect mix of music for our crowd, and while we could have given him an elaborate list of song suggestions, we opted not to and looking back, no regrets. He reads the room and knows what to do. Less work for you! The best part was the last song of the night. I won't spoil the details for anyone else, but he managed to make it one of the most memorable and special parts of the evening. I had to pinch myself and tried to soak in every second. If you're looking for a PROFESSIONAL who really knows what they're doing and will make your wedding reception unforgettable, LOOK NO FURTHER! Thank you, Joel!!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Amber E. · Married on 10/01/2019

Lethal Rhthyms were incredible!

Lethal Rhthyms made our reception so fun and we never had to think a moment about how things were flowing!! There was no burden on Chad or I and we were free to simply enjoy every moment!!!
    Thank you for all your time and effort put forth to make our day magical!! Our DJ Chris made our day amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Sheila · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful team all around!

We loved Lethal Rhythms! Music was our top priority and my husband and I are very particular about our music so finding the right fit was so important. We spoke with Joel, the owner, initially and he was so genuine in getting to know us and our style that we talked for over 40 minutes! He was booked for our wedding day but recommended DJ Fernando to us. We spoke with Fernando and felt the same connection immediately and we booked with the company. Due to an unforeseen circumstance about five months before the wedding we had to switch DJs and Joel was once again incredibly helpful. He spoke with us again and said that everyone he would recommend was booked already so he actually called in a favor from the former co-owner and one of his friends to talk to us. We spoke with Spencer and again felt so lucky that we clicked instantly so we moved forward. We never felt pressured from Joel to stay with the company and he truly just wanted the best fir for us. DJ Spencer was an absolute hit and he spent a lot of time with us the month leading up reviewing our different playlists for cocktail hour, dinner and dancing and understanding our intentions. He killed it the night of and the dance floor was never empty. He delivered all the announcements professionally and directly. It was a perfect night!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney T. · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible Experience!

My husband and I went back and forth between choosing a live band or DJ for our wedding reception in June. We wanted a blend of music, but a lot of motown. My one ask was that our dance floor stay packed all night. Joel made that happen ten times over! Everyone at our wedding had the best time and our dance floor was packed from the time it opened up until the last dance. Joel and his team are so friendly and professional, honestly so easy to work with. I cannot recommend Lethal Rhythms enough!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Crystal G. · Married on 06/08/2019

Professionalism at its BEST

I heard Joel DJ'ing at an event. He was AWESOME! The music was great! I am big on song transitions and keeping the mood flowing, and he mastered this. I knew I had to contact him for my wedding. I immediately contacted him the next day! Not only is he great at keeping the party going, but he is knowledgeable, and very professional. He was very easy to talk to and took his time going over details of how things go! I really appreciated that especially since the wedding industry. I cannot wait to use lethal rhythms for my upcoming wedding and I know I will return with an even better review!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Kaleigh K. · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible wedding reception

Where do I begin? DJ Joel was nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end. He got the party started immediately at our wedding reception and had our guests of all ages out on the dance floor during the entire night! DJ Joel was able to read the crowd and made sure that everyone was having a blast. He also made the effort to introduce himself to guests, which really made them feel included. We had so many people tell us it is the most fun they have ever had at a wedding reception. It’s clear why people say that DJ Joel is the best in Atlanta!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you so much Kaleigh! I have to say your people love to party! It was great seeing everyone dancing all night :) Thank you for trusting us with such an important day in your lives - There is nothing better then seeing all the planing coming together :). Thank you again for letting us be a part of your night! We wish you the best!
  • Audrianna

Audrianna E. · Married on 03/24/2019

Best Wedding Reception ever!

I cannot say enough about how awesome the music at our wedding was! Joel truly knows how to keep the party going and made sure our guests had a Blast! My husband and I are an interracial couple (I’m white, he’s black) and his parents were skeptical that our DJ was “a white guy” LOL. But Joel definitely brought the party and rhythm and everyone had a blast! Joel also worked with us during the ceremony and cocktail hour where we had a solo saxophonist play along with the DJ for an intimate live music feel. It was such a hit! We also got videography and the photo booth through Lethal Rhythms which everyone loved. Our guests have said over and over that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. Money well spent!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Hey Audri! Thank you for your kind words and thoughts! I know the wedding video is going to be awesome!! It was great seeing so many people partying all night long HaHa!! I know they were loving the Saxaphone DJ combo at cocktail hour! You have a great group of friends and I hope we get to see everyone again soon! Congratulations on the next step in your lives together!! :)
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/23/2019

It was a Party!

I was recommended to Joel from my wedding venue and my company that I work at. I was extremely happy with my decision! Joel did an amazing the whole night and I do not think there was one moment - literally 2 seconds into the first song people were on the dance floor - that someone wasn't dancing. We had such an incredible time at our reception and Joel definitely set the mood! The software and planning form they use are great and basically everything is done! We had a great time!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Hannah! It was an Honor to be part of such a special day in your lives! I am glad we were able to help create an amazing kick off for the next step in your journey together :) It was great seeing everyone party and celebrate with you guys - can't wait to see the photos!!

Mallory · Married on 01/20/2019

Joel was amazing!

Lethal Rhythms was an amazing company to work with. Joel was organized, available around the clock to talk and very accommodating! Joel was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding entertainment! Our guests are still talking about how great he was! For any parties in the future we will be calling them!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Awwwww... Thank you Mallory!!
    You both are sooo sweet!! I really had a great time helping you guys celebrate such a great day - celebrating the two of you!! It was so much fun seeing everyone dance to the music mix too :). Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your thoughts!! We wish you the best!!

Dakota F. · Married on 01/16/2019

Awesome, Plays to the Crowd, Everyone Enjoyed

Joel is a rockstar, his transitions are unparalleled, and the crowd feeds off of his playing. We were at the IHG Holidex retirement party and everybody was out on the dance floor, having a blast. It's a testament to Joel's ability to play to the crowd.

As one of the partner's of SocialBox, we do events and activations all over the country, have been paired with many DJs, and Joel is at the top of the list.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Dana · Married on 11/17/2018

Not your average wedding DJ

My husband and I met going to concerts and music festivals together so I was very picky about the music for our wedding. I talked to Joel on the phone and immediately felt like he understood what I wanted- funky/disco house vibe with some old and new mixed in to make both my family and my friends happy. He recommended Evan and I couldn't be happier. Evan was patient, responsive, professional, and fit the vibe of my wedding perfectly. Everyone was dancing.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Dana! I knew Evan would be the perfect match for you! We are so excited to hear everything went PERFECTLY! :) Can't wait to see the party pictures!!