Lethal Rhythms Reviews

Lethal Rhythms 6
Lethal Rhythms 7

Crystal Gross · Married on 06/08/2019

Professionalism at its BEST

I heard Joel DJ'ing at an event. He was AWESOME! The music was great! I am big on song transitions and keeping the mood flowing, and he mastered this. I knew I had to contact him for my wedding. I immediately contacted him the next day! Not only is he great at keeping the party going, but he is knowledgeable, and very professional. He was very easy to talk to and took his time going over details of how things go! I really appreciated that especially since the wedding industry. I cannot wait to use lethal rhythms for my upcoming wedding and I know I will return with an even better review!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Kaleigh Kessler · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible wedding reception

Where do I begin? DJ Joel was nothing short of AMAZING from beginning to end. He got the party started immediately at our wedding reception and had our guests of all ages out on the dance floor during the entire night! DJ Joel was able to read the crowd and made sure that everyone was having a blast. He also made the effort to introduce himself to guests, which really made them feel included. We had so many people tell us it is the most fun they have ever had at a wedding reception. It’s clear why people say that DJ Joel is the best in Atlanta!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you so much Kaleigh! I have to say your people love to party! It was great seeing everyone dancing all night :) Thank you for trusting us with such an important day in your lives - There is nothing better then seeing all the planing coming together :). Thank you again for letting us be a part of your night! We wish you the best!
  • Audrianna

Audrianna Eley · Married on 03/24/2019

Best Wedding Reception ever!

I cannot say enough about how awesome the music at our wedding was! Joel truly knows how to keep the party going and made sure our guests had a Blast! My husband and I are an interracial couple (I’m white, he’s black) and his parents were skeptical that our DJ was “a white guy” LOL. But Joel definitely brought the party and rhythm and everyone had a blast! Joel also worked with us during the ceremony and cocktail hour where we had a solo saxophonist play along with the DJ for an intimate live music feel. It was such a hit! We also got videography and the photo booth through Lethal Rhythms which everyone loved. Our guests have said over and over that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. Money well spent!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Hey Audri! Thank you for your kind words and thoughts! I know the wedding video is going to be awesome!! It was great seeing so many people partying all night long HaHa!! I know they were loving the Saxaphone DJ combo at cocktail hour! You have a great group of friends and I hope we get to see everyone again soon! Congratulations on the next step in your lives together!! :)

mallory · Married on 01/20/2019

Joel was amazing!

Lethal Rhythms was an amazing company to work with. Joel was organized, available around the clock to talk and very accommodating! Joel was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding entertainment! Our guests are still talking about how great he was! For any parties in the future we will be calling them!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Lethal Rhythms 8
    Lethal Rhythms 9

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Awwwww... Thank you Mallory!!
    You both are sooo sweet!! I really had a great time helping you guys celebrate such a great day - celebrating the two of you!! It was so much fun seeing everyone dance to the music mix too :). Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your thoughts!! We wish you the best!!

Dakota Furer · Married on 01/16/2019

Awesome, Plays to the Crowd, Everyone Enjoyed

Joel is a rockstar, his transitions are unparalleled, and the crowd feeds off of his playing. We were at the IHG Holidex retirement party and everybody was out on the dance floor, having a blast. It's a testament to Joel's ability to play to the crowd.

As one of the partner's of SocialBox, we do events and activations all over the country, have been paired with many DJs, and Joel is at the top of the list.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Dana · Married on 11/17/2018

Not your average wedding DJ

My husband and I met going to concerts and music festivals together so I was very picky about the music for our wedding. I talked to Joel on the phone and immediately felt like he understood what I wanted- funky/disco house vibe with some old and new mixed in to make both my family and my friends happy. He recommended Evan and I couldn't be happier. Evan was patient, responsive, professional, and fit the vibe of my wedding perfectly. Everyone was dancing.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Dana! I knew Evan would be the perfect match for you! We are so excited to hear everything went PERFECTLY! :) Can't wait to see the party pictures!!
  • chelsea

chelsea · Married on 10/05/2018

Just what we wanted!

Our DJ was Chris and he was great!! An all around great human, with great taste in music. Definitely had us boogying! Also very responsive and professional, and thinks of everything!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

DJ Chris Watson is definitely one of our veteran DJs!! He has been with us for 12 years and really knows his music! I am so happy to hear that he rocked your wedding reception!! Thank you so much Chelsea for sharing your thoughts! It is truly an Honor to have been part of your such a special day in your lives!

Jeanne · Married on 09/29/2018

Joel!!!

You far exceeded our expectations on our big day!! Everyone and I mean everyone had an amazing time!! These are some quotes I have heard from my friends and family. “Danced my face off”, “Best Wedding Ever” , “I haven’t danced like that in 20 years”, “Fun as hell”! I could on and on…..

Joel, the play list and flow were prefect!! Karen, said to me in December that people remember the food and music at a wedding and you certainly lived up to the Music side for sure!! I will be sure to be recommending you to anyone and everyone!

Thanks again and I look forward to working with you again!

Jeanne DiPaola,

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Jeanne! It was a complete honor! We had SO MUCH FUN working with you to help plan an amazing wedding reception!! It was great seeing everyone dance all night! :) Wishing you many many years of love, laughter and happiness!!

AJ · Married on 06/30/2018

Joel was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He truly knows how to read people and keep the energy so hype for the party. He was such a great person to have on our team as we planned our wedding -- as he knew all the answers to any questions we had during the planning service! He goes above and beyond to make sure that every detail is going to be perfect so that by your wedding day you are able to just have FUN! His introduction to the garter was the most fun we had the whole night! The photo booth was another great idea that Joel had and now we have pictures for us and our guests to always remember the night! Book Joel and you will have a guaranteed PARTY!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

THANK YOU AJ for the awesome review! We absolutely loved working with you both! Yes, there is definitely no one close to us when it comes to creating an awesome party! :) Rock on!

Megan · Married on 06/16/2018

Our DJ went above and beyond ! Added to how fantastic the day was !

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Megan! We are honored to have helped make your wedding reception AMAZING! :) . Thank you for choosing Lethal Rhythms for such an important day!

Allie · Married on 06/02/2018

We used Joel as our DJ and people were dancing the night away!
    Everyone loved the photobooth!! It was the hit of the night!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Allie + Jacob!
    Thank you for letting us be a part of such an awesome party!! It is truly an honor to be chosen for something so important in your lives! It was definitely great seeing so many people pack the dance floor :) I am truly happy for you both!! Thank you!

Rachael · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Chris was amazing to work with - went above and beyond on so many levels. We couldn’t have asked for a better human to DJ our wedding.
    His music choices were absolutely on par with us and our guest. Everyone had a phenomenal time - largely thanks to Chris and his skills and ability to read and gauge the crowd. We can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Rachael! This is wonderful to hear! We pride ourselves on making the BEST POSSIBLE DJ Match for each and every one of our brides :) We are so happy to hear that everything was PERFECT :) DJ Chris Watson has been rocking weddings with Lethal Rhythms for 10+ years and he will be delighted to hear your kind words! Thank you again! :)

Breana · Married on 05/18/2018

Lethal Rhythms was amazing, my husband and I could not be more pleased with their service! The planning process was super easy and organized. I especially loved the online portal which allowed us to upload songs that we wanted played throughout the evening. Evan was our DJ for our wedding and he was a BLAST! He played all of our requested songs and really felt the vibe of the crowd and played songs accordingly. If we didn’t have to be out of there by midnight, we could’ve danced all night! I would 100% recommend this company and especially Evan! Thank you so much for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Breana! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! We are very excited to hear that everything went as planned! DJ Evan Malloy is def one of our TOP DJs on the Lethal Rhythms Team - and he delivers each and every time! Thank you again for choosing us for such a special day in your lives together! We truly appreciate you and wish you much love on your next steps together as Husband and Wife! :)

Hannah · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Joel kept the party going the entire night of our wedding. He played all the music we wanted and created the coolest mashups that everyone enjoyed dancing to. My husband isn't a dancer and was on his feet the whole night thanks to DJ Joel! If you're looking for a fun, energetic, carefree night look no further than Lethal Rhythms. DJ Joel took our vision for the evening and made it reality.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Hannah! Girl I had SO MUCH FUN! It was amazing how fast the past year went by leading up to your wedding! I knew it was going to be one awesome event because everyone just kept talking about how excited they were! Thank you so much for your testimonial - you NAILED it. It was all about creating LIVE mash ups and mixing the best party music LIVE.. and you could tell everyone was loving it! I can't wait to see the photos - I heard they are AWESOME! Thank you again for sharing your thoughts here, We totally love you guys! :)

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Lethal Rhythms was by far the BEST part of our wedding! DJ Evan Malloy was awesome--he was incredibly responsive and accommodating to our requests and needs for music, and also had excellent ideas of how to fill in the gaps in between. Our wedding reception was more perfect that we could have imagined because of the music. The lighting created an unbelievable vibe throughout the room and we literally had a packed dance floor all.night.long. If you are looking to have a wedding reception that your friends rave about for weeks after the big day....call Lethal Rhythms. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Melissa!! I am glad you loved DJ Evan and our VIP Lighting :)
    I tell brides ALL THE TIME that Evan, Fernando. J Ever and Myself are way beyond what you would expect from a DJ for a wedding - and SO GLAD we delivered as promised! When we spoke originally I KNEW Evan was the perfect option for you - thank you for trusting me - it really means so much that you placed your trust in us. Your review made my day, and I am sure Evan will be THRILLED to see your kind words! We truly appreciate you - please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future - thank you again and Congratulations on your next step together as Husband and Wife!!! :)

Cin · Married on 04/28/2018

The entire Lethal Rhythms team was great from beginning to end. Joel is fantastic to work with and puts everything into what he does. He is so kind, he even gave me tips on other parts of the wedding that he didn't need to walk me through. Our reception was so much fun and Joel did an amazing job of interacting with the mood of the crowd. We also decided to go with their photo booth service and we are so glad we did! Charles did an awesome job encouraging everyone to participate, even our timid guests. We will have so many fond memories of our wedding and Lethal Rhythms was a huge part of that.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Lethal Rhythms 10
    Lethal Rhythms 11
    Lethal Rhythms 12
    Lethal Rhythms 13
    Lethal Rhythms 14
    Lethal Rhythms 15

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Cin, THANK YOU! Your wedding was SO MUCH FUN! You guys were great and we really enjoyed getting to know you! It was such an honor to be a part of such a special day in your lives! Thank you for your wonderful words! We wish you the best in the next step on your journey together!

Brian · Married on 04/07/2018

these guys were great. They gave us several DJ's to choose from, although all were great we decided on DJ Evan. He was so helpful through the process and was sure to give us space to make crucial choices, but always gave us his thoughts and opinion which were all spot on. His song selections were great, kept everyone dancing all night long, and was even gracious enough to to give my niece a platform to sing us all a song. Very professional, easy going, and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with Evan! We are happy to hear that he helped make your wedding AMAZING! We are certainly proud to have Evan on our team! He def loves what he does and you can tell by his performance! We are honored to have been chosen for such an important day in your lives and can't wait to see the dancing pics! Thank you Brian!

Meg · Married on 03/17/2018

We loved DJ Ever! Everyone complimented the music at our wedding last week. He was so much fun, helped in any way possible and even created a medley for my father/daughter dance that everyone loved! I can’t recommend him highly enough. Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Bethany · Married on 03/17/2018

If you want to have the best party, hire Lethal Rhythms. Joel was amazing- he knows so much about the wedding industry and that was really helpful, because being a bride can be overwhelming! He picks up on what the crowd is feeling and makes the party! If you're looking for a DJ, seriously, pick Joel. You will be glad you did!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Lethal Rhythms 16

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you Bethany! It was an HONOR being able to help make your wedding day a completely unforgettable party! It was great seeing you guys having so much fun! Thank you for choosing Lethal Rhythms :)

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ J. Ever was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting until the last song of the night he was professional, accommodating, and definitely knows how to get a party going! During the reception he kept us running on time and was able to work in all of the special moments we had asked for (toasts, garter toss, cake cutting, bouquet toss etc). Once the party started, the dance floor was packed the entire night! Our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had! We definitely recommend DJ J. Ever if you are planning a party in Atlanta!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Candace · Married on 10/31/2017

Joel was spot on. He rocked our wedding all night long! Our entire wedding guest was on the dance floor even the children and grandparents. He did such an amazing job mixing up tunes and the perfect mixture of Spanish and English music to accommodate both sides of our family. We were blow away by his performance. Would most def recommend him to all my friends and family. Such a pleasure to work with Joel and his entire staff. They were amazing! So easy and friendly and everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Candace! Thank you so much! It was such a complete honor! - Oh and so much fun! I loved the decor and the cake design! (Halloween Themed Wedding!). You guys throw down!

Dominick · Married on 10/07/2017

Joel did an amazing job engaging the guests from the time the reception started until it ended.
    He had everyone up, dancing, singing and partying like no wedding I've ever been to before.
    So glad it was for my daughter and son in law.
    Dominick D.--FOB

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lethal Rhythms's reply:

Thank you so much Dominick for taking the time to write this! When the Father of the Bride speaks - People listen! I am sure you have seen your share of weddings and to hear you say "it was like nothing I have ever seen" means something! The Four Seasons looked amazing, The guests were awesome, it was just a lot of fun and an HONOR to be a part of such a great day!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Lethal Rhythms was one of the first vendors I booked and it was a wonderful decision! From the start, Joel Rabe called me immediately when I requested information and we probably talked for an hour just about everything! He is so responsive and truly cared about what we wanted out of a wedding, which is a great feeling in a vendor! When planning a wedding every bride worries of the possibility that their wedding will be boring, or no one will dance, I know I thought that, and this couldn't be furthest from the truth on our day! We worked with DJ Charles Honeycutt and could not be happier! We spoke with Charles the week before the wedding after we filled out our song preference sheet. We made sure he was aware that he didn't have to stick to our song list, if what we had wasn't working, then feel free to change it up and feel the crowd because we wanted everyone on the dance floor and Charles did just that. There was NEVER a dull moment in dancing. He played songs for all age ranges and got everyone on the dance floor. Our guests had an blast and we of course did too!! I would highly recommend Lethal Rhythms for any event especially Charles Honeycutt!! I don't have enough good things to say about the kindness and professionalism of this company! Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and it definitely wouldn't have been possible without Charles!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Christian · Married on 10/06/2017

Joel Rabe nailed it at our wedding on Friday, October 6th at Park Tavern. We've been to many weddings and never have we seen guests dancing during the cocktail hour or while salads are being served, but at ours people were!!! It was amazing! I wanted the ultimate dance party and that's what we got!!! He had people dancing from the time the ceremony ended til our sparkler send off. If you want amazing music, the ultimate emcee and to impress your guests look no further than Lethal Rhythms!! It was truly the Best Day Ever! Thank you Joel!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017