Let There Be Cake Reviews

Let There Be Cake 4
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 02/22/2019

Gorgeous and Delicious!

Sarah made both our bride and groom cakes and they were just mind-blowingly amazing! We were able to get a beautiful bride's cake made exactly how we envisioned and a super cool Dungeons and Dragons themed groom's cake. Guests have been raving non-stop about not only how good-looking the cakes were, but also how tasty they were! Sarah's cakes are moist, have inventive flavors, and just the right amount of decadence. Amazing all around!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Marcela

Marcela · Married on 12/28/2018

A piece of cake!!!

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing!! It has been a month since our wedding and guests are still commenting on how beautiful and delicious our cake was. Thankfully our caterer had packed a slice for us to take home in advance because it was all gone by the end of the night!!! Sarah is such a pleasure to work with and she will make the cake of your dreams. you will never have to worry about unanswered emails she is great at communicating with you and always goes above and beyond to help you. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2018

Delicious!

Sarah is so talented in what she does! The Vanilla Almaretto is AMAZING! My husband preferred the red velvet so our cake was a mix of both. My wedding cake was exactly how I envisioned it to look on our wedding day! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Let There Be Cake 5
    Let There Be Cake 6

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Most delicious cakes I’ve ever tasted

Sarah did my wedding cake for 12/01/18 and I can’t say how amazing she was. Her cake design and taste was unbelievable and is way more affordable than any other cake places I’ve tried. She made my cake red velvet, carrot cake, vanilla/chocolate with hazelnut filling. The carrot cake was a hit at the wedding! I regret not making that one the bigger one since everyone kept asking for more after it was finished. I’ve never seen a wedding where people actually finished the wedding cake and asked for more! Hands down my go to girl for any event from now on!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Donna

Donna Sluder · Married on 11/29/2018

Delicious plus beautiful artistry!

Sarah did 2 wonderful, beautiful, delicious cakes for my daughter’s wedding! From the tasting...to the wedding day, Sarah was professional, personable, and very flexible,since my daughter made last minute changes to the groom’s cake. Every detail was perfect! Absolutely delicious! The best chocolate cake I have ever tasted! Rave reviews from our guests! I highly recommend “Let there Be Cake” for you wedding or event! Thanks again, Sarah. 🙂

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lauren Petram · Married on 11/25/2018

Wedding cake

Sara was absolutely wonderful with helping me decide on my wedding cake. She was a pleasure to talk to and work with.
    My wedding cake was gorgeous and so delicious. It was exactly what I asked for and everyone loved it! She has an outrageous selection of flavors to choose from as well as fillings so theres something for everyone!
    If you need a cake for any occasion, you should definitely choose "Let There Be Cake" because you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 11/16/2018

Best Cake Lady Ever

Sarah Orr was amazing! Meeting for the cake-tasting, she was very kind and her cake tasted amazing! My husband was not able to take off work to meet with us so she even packed half of every cake for me to take home for him to try. Planning the cake, she had awesome ideas to add on top of mine for the ending result to be unique and beautiful. Two thumbs up, 5 stars all the way.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Brandi B · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing Experience!

We felt like we were in very capable hands from the moment we met Sarah! She is amazing...professional...and easy to work with. Loved the beautiful cake she created for out special day.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Cindy

Cindy Davis · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding cakes

The wedding cake and the grooms cake were absolutely beautiful. And sooo good. Everyone commented on the look and taste of them. They turned out exactly as our daughter wanted. Matched perfectly with the theme of their wedding. Would definitely recommend Sarah to do your cakes for any event

Sent on 11/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Cake

Sarah was amazing! She truly captured my vision and took the time to draw my cake and nailed it! Our cake was one of my favorite parts of my wedding! It was so beautiful and was a true focal point the day of. But, not only was it beautiful it tasted amazing!! It was moist and the perfect amount of sweet. We received so many compliments! Sarah also responded quickly via text to any concerns or questions I had prior to the day of the wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2018

James Hatchett · Married on 07/09/2018

Great cakes

We got our wedding cakes and a birthday cake made by Sarah. Great value for such amazing creations.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Kirby · Married on 06/16/2018

Sarah was absolutely great! I was introduced to her cakes at the Springs open house and immediately set up a tasting. She was very accommodating to my law student schedule and was easily available when I had questions. Sarah was also very flexible (my dad decided he wanted to add a flavor after my order had been finalized and paid for and Sarah did it with no issues whatsoever!) She also gave us a beautiful cake and design that tasted amazing (I'm in love with the Italian cream flavor!) My husband's groom's cake looked just like what she wanted, it was hard to believe that it was actually a cake (until I dove into the mocha Chocolate Kahluha flavor!)

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • O

Otiz · Married on 04/28/2018

The cake was a gift and the most delicious gift I've ever received! The taste was amazing, like angels dancing on my tastebuds! I was so impressed by the taste and craftsmanship! I already know I'll be a repeat customer. Buy your cakes here! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/07/2018

This had to be the most delicious and beautiful cake I’ve ever had! It was everything that we wanted. The colors and decor were perfect, the flavors were amazing and the cake was incredibly moist! We decided not to freeze the top tier and save it for later and that was a smart decision because there was one piece leftover. A lot of our guests were asking about the cake weeks after our wedding. Sarah is professional, knowledgeable and so accommodating. We loved working with her and we will definitely be ordering another cake from her!

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • F

Francisco · Married on 03/29/2018

Very attentive to detail. A joy to work with. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Julia · Married on 03/22/2018

Your cake was the best cake we’ve ever tasted!! It was extremely beautiful & you captured exactly what we wanted. Everyone at our wedding loved the cake & we will definitely be back in the future to order more cakes for our special occasions. Worth every penny!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Darla · event on 02/03/2018

I have had the pleasure of being the recipient of a Gluten-Free cake from, “Let There Be Cake”, for several years. Her cake is by far the most delicious cake I have tasted, in the past 10 years of living gluten-free. Not only is it delicious, it is beautiful as well! The time and effort she takes perfecting her cakes, come across, beautifully, in the finished product. I am always happy with the cake I receive!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Monica · Married on 01/20/2018

My husband and I requested Sarah to make our wedding cake. She wasn’t afraid to try something new and took our challenge to make a delicious rendition of a filipino favorite, ube cake. All her cakes are so flavorful and moist! You just can’t have one slice.. you always want more! Since our wedding, we’ve used Sarah for other occasions: birthdays, anniversaries, etc. we would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Let There Be Cake 7
    Let There Be Cake 8

Rachel · Married on 08/28/2011

I met Sarah while touring wedding venues. The time, level of skill, and attention to detail that she put not only in our wedding cake, but every cake, cookie, and cupcake she creates is amazing. Her creations are worth every penny and you definitely get what you pay for, both in taste and in design!

Sent on 07/29/2018