Let it Shine Photography Reviews

Let it Shine Photography 5
Let it Shine Photography 6
Let it Shine Photography 7

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

We selected Let it Shine Photography to photograph our wedding due to the caliber of work and attention to detail. Annie goes above and beyond to capture all the big and little moments that go into a wedding. Her eye for capturing moments in time, and emotion - each time we look at the photos it takes us right back to that day and all the memories of spending time with our family and friends. We would highly recommend Annie, as she's professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/19/2018
    Let it Shine Photography 13
    Let it Shine Photography 14
    Let it Shine Photography 15

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

Annie is an amazing photographer! She captured our special day perfectly. We absolutely love all our photos and couldn’t t be happier with the services she provides. She is extremely personable, outgoing, friendly, flexible and easy to work with. Her photos pay special attention to detail, are creative, and beautiful. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/07/2018

April · Married on 05/22/2017

Annie is wonderful to work with. I trusted the envision she had for my husband and I's wedding and have been very pleased. I love the pictures of our wedding and will be referring Annie to any friend or family who is looking for a photographer. As our family grows I will be asking Annie to take those pictures as well. Thank you Annie. Jim and I appreciate you.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

We were so happy with our experience with Let It Shine Photography. We spent a lot of time reviewing portfolios of other photographers in our area and felt like Annie's work reflected the quality and care we wanted for our wedding and we were not disappointed. Our photos were everything we wanted and more. The photos of the ceremony and wedding party were beautiful but we also loved going through our photos and seeing all of the moments that were captured that were outside of those we even knew we wanted. One of our favorite things was the time and effort Annie took to capture those guests outside of the wedding party - providing us with a quality photo and lasting memory of nearly everyone in attendance. Annie is a true professional the way she went about her work, but was also warm and friendly and was a wonderful fit to our day. We think she's pretty awesome. We would wholeheartedly and without hesitation recommend Let it Shine Photography.

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Let it Shine Photography 16
    Let it Shine Photography 17

Sally · Married on 05/13/2017

We LOVED working with Annie for our special day. Annie came into the project with a wealth of knowledge and great ideas and suggestions to capture all the important moments. We can't wait to work with her again for our future photography needs.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Tara · Married on 02/18/2017

Annie was the best! She spent so much time with us and made sure we got all the pictures done correctly and really took her time with us.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2016

Annie was everything I wanted in a photographer! Neither my husband or I are very comfortable in front of the camera, but Annie was so much fun and so personable, like everyone else says you really felt like you'd known her forever. She was very pregnant at the time of my wedding so she brought along a second shooter (which was not asked for, but was very much appreciated!) and Annie still outlasted half of our guests on the dance floor! My entire family loved her and our pictures turned out beautifully. Annie is the best!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017
  • Sydnee

Sydnee · Married on 06/12/2015

Annie is AMAZING! She makes you feel so at ease and she is so easy to get ahold of if you have questions! My husband and I absolutely loved our engagement and wedding pictures from her! Everyone was asking who our photographer was! I would recommend her to anyone, especially people like my husband and I who don't always love getting our picture taken! :) She's so relaxed and easy going! She also took plenty of natural, candid, and unposed pictures at our wedding, which my husband and I absolutely loved. Her use of natural light and color is amazing!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Let it Shine Photography's reply:

Thank you for everything Sydnee!! I felt like part of the family throughout the whole process! Can we do this day again!? I am so grateful for you!

XO
  • User5196506 · 2+ years ago

Annie is an amazing person and an amazing photographer. She is so much fun to work with because of her energy and enthusiasm. She is genuine and professional. When we first met with her, we felt so comfortable with her--as if we had known her our whole lives. She made us feel like we were her best subjects, but we know that this is how she treats everyone. (This was affirmed by our guests.) We really enjoyed spending our wedding day with her, and we were so impressed by how she captured our whole day. She has an eye for taking artistic couple pictures, and for capturing candid moments with guests. Her pictures are incredible and worth every penny. Everyone who has seen our wedding pictures has been highly complimentary. We highly, highly recommend Annie!!!

Sent on 07/19/2015

So happy we chose Let It Shine Photography! We didn't know wedding/engagement photos could be so much fun and we would have so many photos. Annie was a blast. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/25/2015

sarah · Married on 09/07/2014

I highly recommend Annie, from Let it shine photography! She made our wedding so much fun, not only for us, but for the entire family. Not only did we take wedding photos but we took family photos and with all the different personalities she flexed to those. She was quick with getting photos done taken so we could enjoy our guests. She takes amazing photos and has creative ideas. She will forever be our photographer, taking pictures of us when we start our family. We will have many more memories that Annie will capture for us! We love her, and she will forever be part of our family. Thank you Annie!!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Sunny · Married on 08/30/2014

Annie was an absolute DREAM to work with for both our engagement photos AND our wedding day photos. I am so happy with my choice and wouldn't have changed a thing about it!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Annie is the Best Photographer!! Makes everyone feel good!!! She gives the best compliments. Annie makes you feel important on your Day. Amazing, Fun, loving, patient & very Kind!! Blessed to have Annie as our photographer forever!!!:)

Sent on 07/27/2014

Shea · Married on 06/26/2014

Amazing! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer and person to capture our special day. Annie puts her heart and soul into every picture and does an amazing job of capturing those moments you want to last forever. Looking through my photos still brings me to tears because I feel like I'm reliving that day every time I look at them. I would recommend Annie from Let it Shine Photography to anyone looking for pictures that capture the moments that matter. She truly is an amazing photographer and an even more amazing person! I can't say enough about her!

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • W

Weegee · Married on 04/20/2013

Fantastic. Since I really shouldn't leave it one word, let me elaborate. The groom and I tend to be a bit introverted and we definitely aren't all that great at the "posed" shots. We searched for a photog that was into capturing the moment -- not really creating it. Annie did just that and more. She would check with me and then sprint off to take pictures of our donut cake or capture the kids playing in the paddle boats. Our wedding day was a bit windy, but she found interesting ways to make the shots work and adjusted on the fly. While our wedding was a bit non-traditonal (we weren't doing the first dance or toasts or wedding party), she rolled with the punches and found little moments to capture (like our first pancake together). She was a blessing to work with and everyone was impressed with her creative talents.

Sent on 04/29/2013
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/29/2012

I can not say enough great things about Annie! The number one thing we loved about her was that while maintaining such professionalism, she really felt more like a friend, and because of that we were able to really be our selves around her. I had so many guests tell me how wonderful she was. She is able to tell you what she wants you to do, where to stand, how to hold your face... without being bossy.

I had set a schedule for bridal party and family pictures before the ceremony but we weren't able to stick to that schedule because the set-up took longer than expected. Annie was so understanding and didn't seem annoyed at all. If fact, she was the one that went through the list of pictures and was able to take some of certain people without me even knowing. So, after the ceremony, we busted through the rest of the list and we were able to join the reception right on time of the original schedule. We would definitely recommend Let It Shine Photography to anyone who needs professional pictures taken.

Sent on 10/06/2012

Amy · Married on 08/18/2012

I have so many good things to say about Annie that it would take an entire chapter book. She was so professional and made everyone feel comfortable on our wedding day. I was amazed at her ability to be so flexible with the changing schedule.
    Annie has her own lovely style and I love our wedding pictures-- your photos are one of the only tangible things left from your special day and it is so fun to have such gorgeous pictures to look back on.

I have recommended this girl to everyone I know. She is everything you could ever want in a photographer.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Annie was great she made everyone smile. and her work is great

Sent on 10/12/2012

Sonia · event on: 10/19/2013

Amazing photographer. She absolutely cares about every client and it shows. Her personality and photography style is unique and unmatchable.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Linsey · Married on 09/10/2016

Annie was amazing! As soon as I chatted with her on the phone the first time, it felt like I had known her for years. My fiancé and I immediately felt comfortable with her, which is huge. She had the best eye to capture all of our amazing moments, and all the photos turned out beautifully. She was with with us the entire day, from start to finish. By the end of the night, she felt like a member of our family. Book her, it will be the best decision you make about your wedding (besides your significant other), she was ours! :)

Sent on 10/14/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/04/2012

Annie is an amazing person and takes amazing pictures!!! She is VERY responsive and very easy to communicate with. She was actually more on top of things than I was! She also did our engagement photos which were spectacular. When it came to wedding day, she definitely had fun with us on our special day, and stayed THE WHOLE TIME, well into the evening/night! She took some pre-cereomy pics of me and my husband, and of the wedding party all of which turned out great! Our ceremony was pretty short but she was able to get some great photos in of that as well. My favorites were all the candid ones of family and friends! The schedule of our event changed SOOO much during the evening, and even before we had a few time crunches, but Annie adapted and went right with the flow amazingly. Even though she took more pictures than I could count, I do wish we had gotten a few more photos of family with both Zac and I, as well as a few more wedding party photos...but we were all running around like crazy people and eventually ran out of time, so it is all understandable why we missed out on a few pics. Annie and her company Let it Shine does awesome work. She is a sweetheart and great to work with!

Sent on 10/18/2012
  • Sunnyr20

Robin · Married on 07/14/2012

My best photographer advice: hire someone that you will enjoy being around for the whole day. They will be with you through it all. We stretched our budget a bit to go with Annie at Let it Shine Photography, but we are SO glad we did! We were planning our wedding long distance and she was so easy to work with over email and phone. She is young and energetic, but also very professional all at once, not to mention how positive she stayed throughout our entire day! We also loved that she was flexible to add in shots that we especially wanted, and she even went out of her way to scout a first look session spot that was even better than the one we had planned on using. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Dasha · Married on 05/31/2014

Annie was amazing to work with & a great sounding board for ideas! She really captured our wedding day perfectly & was almost like a guest at the wedding thus making everyone feel very comfortable with the photos! Magical results! Thank you!

Sent on 06/07/2014