LesliesArts Reviews

47 | Longmont, CO

47 Reviews for LesliesArts

47 LesliesArts Reviews

Erik · Getting married on 12/31/2018

My fiancee is not from this country. It's been a gigantic challenge to plan all of the beauty things that I have no knowledge of, like hair, makeup, jewelry, etc. The best thing that has happened to us is finding Leslie. She not only is helping us with planning all the details and timelines for our wedding day, but she has also helped my fiancee put together all of her bridal stuff like veil, jewelry and hair accessories.

My fiancee was in town and went to Leslie's house for a preliminary appointment, which she was very nervous about. It turned out to be fantastic! Leslie spent the whole day pampering her with all sorts of spa services, skincare, makeup hair and more. My fiancee and I are now absolutely excited and confident about the wedding day since we know Leslie will be helping us with anything that comes up between now and the wedding day. And on the wedding day, she'll be with us through all the photos until the reception starts. It gives us peace of mind.

Leslie has already gone far above and beyond what we even could have expected. I'm so thankful that we found her and highly recommend her to anyone looking for outstanding service.

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 10/10/2018

RMNP Elopment

Leslie went above and beyond and made our special day go by so much easier. My makeup and hair were stunning and exactly what I wanted. We chose to have Leslie stay with us for the ceremony and pictures after to provide her after styling services and wow am I glad we did. My husband and I eloped in the RMNP with the weather turning an unexpected 22 degrees with 5 inches of snow the day of. We really could not have done our ceremony as planned or all the fun locations we shot at without Leslie. Since I was alone with just my future husband at the time Leslies guidance and expertise at putting me at ease was especially appreciated. She also got along great with my photographer which was a huge added bonus since we all rode around together for a few hours getting pictures! Thank you for an amazing and more importantly fun day!

LesliesArts 1
    LesliesArts 2

Corrie · Married on 10/07/2018

Leslie was absolutely amazing! She was so flexible as we we're trying to decide what services to get and was amazingly accommodating as I live out of state. We were unable to do a prelim trail, but this was no issue. Leslie was always open with communication, we sent information and pictures back and fourth as needed, and I got so much information I had no problem just seeing what she came up with the day of. I felt completely comfortable and relaxed with Leslie. My makeup was better than anything I could have imagined. and my hair was beautiful.
    We also did after-styling which was SO worth the money! She helped make sure my hair, makeup, and dress was perfect during pictures and was so prepared for anything that could happen! Leslie was an amazing asset to have on my wedding day and we will be forever thankful for all she has done!

Kyla · Married on 05/27/2018

How wonderful is Leslie? When I first contacted her all I was really looking for was someone to make me look extra beautiful for my wedding — with Leslie you get that plus so much more. She truly cares about her clients. Her commitment to the bride is unquestionable, and her experience and knowledge is invaluable. Not to mention she’ll make you look GORGEOUS! When I first contacted her she was already booked on my wedding date but still took me on — providing full consultation and preliminary services, and set me up with an another wonderful associate to provide my wedding day hair and makeup services. Then, post ceremony she went above and beyond, bending over backwards to make it to my wedding for afterstyling! Leslie exceeded all expectations and played such an integral role in making my day perfect. Thank you Leslie!

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2018

Leslie helped me with skincare, makeup and hair, as well as my veil and combs. She is very artistically talented and has a lot of knowledge to share, which will not only help me as a bride but will keep serving me far into the future. She made my wedding preparations a lot more fun - and less scary! Leslie goes above and beyond, I hit the jackpot finding her on WeddingWire and would highly recommend her to anyone.

miranda · Married on 03/24/2018

Leslie made my day! She was a pleasure to work with from the first interaction til the last. She broke down everything and why it’s useful. Leslie is a professional who is knowledgeable in makeup, hair, general health, and whatever else you can think of. Anything she asks you to do just trust her and do it! We met in the morning but by the end of her time with me she felt like family.

LesliesArts 3
    LesliesArts 4
    LesliesArts 5

Renee · Married on 10/03/2016

Leslie did my wedding hair and makeup, and it was everything I could have asked for. I felt more beautiful than I have ever felt before. My guests were utterly wowed; several told me I looked like a movie star! And despite windy conditions, my hair held without a problem. My husband was so impressed he said we should have her doll me up for his birthday, lol.

jo · Married on 09/25/2016

Leslie Snyder is no ordinary hair and make-up artist.
    1. Being in this business for more than 25 years, she is very knowledgeable about cosmetic and skin care products out there and will educate you. This is one of the services she offers and the information she imparts is evidence-based. She contributes to product research and studies. I started using some products she had recommended and I like the results!

2. She has an A-team of hair/make-up stylists that comes with her. But she is a full hands-on hair and make-up artist. On the day of, she will focus on the person who will be the "focus of the day". The bride. Her hair and make-up skills is an art in itself and of course, you are the canvas. She is a master in bringing out your best beauty assets.

3. She offers an after-styling service. She does MUH for commercial and prints and as a former model herself, she knows that during photo shoot, the subject , without any assistance, juggles with a lot of things (e.g. shoes on wet or muddy grass, train of the dress, light/drizzling rain, etc.). This service she offers, takes care of these little annoying, albeit minor things. While the photographer focuses on his own craft, at times, he is not aware that certain unwanted parts are exposed e.g. "back fats", askew hat/dress, etc. She spots these and corrects it.

4. If you don't have one yet, she will suggest and/or will work with you on what accessory may go with your dress and hair. She got mine from at a gems and jewels show though she has a nice collection as well.

The fees are a little pricey but you will get the best service.

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2016

Leslie went above and beyond to make my special day perfect ! She was well prepared and went over every detail to make me feel comfortable ahead of time. This was great because I was traveling from out of town and didn't have a chance to meet in advance. She pampers you and makes you gorgeous . She's a one stop shop as well, she provided me with a gorgeous hair piece to wear after I took off my veil. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Leslie was absolutely amazing! She was able to book us on very short notice and did an incredible job! I highly recommend her.

Larissa · Married on 04/16/2016

Leslie is the best beauty resource I have ever met! Not only did she create a beautiful look for my wedding day, but she taught me so much about how to care for myself.

From the first day I spoke with her, she helped me create a detailed day-of wedding timeline. It was SO handy to have that finished as I ironed out details with my other vendors. Everyone got a copy of it so they knew what to expect, and it went perfectly! It's not something that I was expecting a make up artist to help me with, but once we did that together, I knew that I needed to have Leslie in my corner for everything else. She shared skin and hair care tips with me, and helped me create a beautiful look! And then, on the wedding day, she worked her tail off! It rained/snowed, so she carried my dress/bouquet/veil/accessories to all of the different picture locations. For all of my gals, she touched up hair and makeup through out the day. If she hadn't have been there, I would have looked like a wet mouse for the ceremony! My hair stayed gorgeous, and my makeup was perfect!

I highly recommend taking the time to go through ALL the details from the beginning. It is overwhelming at first, but so worth it! Leslie will guide you through all of the planning.

Joanna · Married on 11/02/2015

Leslie is amazing!!! I was scrambling to find a make up artist and hair stylist for a media commercial and didn't know where to start. I am so happy that I found Leslie. She guided me every step of the way. She went above and beyond hair and make up and helped me with outfit choices/color, accessories and even the best route to take to downtown Denver. She also gave me tips on how to present myself on camera. She was able to perfectly capture the look I was hoping to relay on camera. The producer was so impressed with my hair and make up the he asked me who the artist was and said that she really knew what she was doing and it looked great on camera. He also said the outfit choice and color was perfect. Leslie really takes pride in what she does and wants her clients to look their best and wants her clients to be successful. It paid off, during my shoot I was asked to be a spokes person for the company I was shooting for. I highly recommend Leslie!

Sine · Married on 09/07/2015

Our wedding was scheduled for 10am and was an hour and a half drive away. Leslie showed up shortly after 5am on the morning of Labor Day and and began her hair and makeup magic. My bride was very happy with Leslie's work, and Leslie made the entire process fun. We highly recommend Leslie's services.

Shar · Married on 08/28/2015

I was a bridesmaid and enjoyed the services that Leslie provided. Not only did she educate on skin care and beauty tips for make up and hair, she made everyone feel comfortable by asking them what their likes and dislikes are. She also educated everyone on health tips and allowed her bride and the mothers to sit on a warm electrode mat that helps rejuvenate the body. Leslie was timely and very assertive while making it about the bride that day.

Patricia · Married on 04/25/2015

Leslie did a preliminary day with my daughter and me, and then did our hair and makeup on the morning of my daughter's recent wedding. We just loved her and her work. Leslie really understood the look my daughter wanted, and I can tell you she has never looked more beautiful! Leslie is a seasoned pro who brings a great sense of humor, and a calming, soothing presence to what can be a very high-stress day, and will share all kinds of useful tips and information regarding health and beauty. We highly recommend her services to brides, moms-of-brides, and any wedding party members who want to look their best.

I recently booked Leslie for my wedding hair and makeup. She was absolutely amazing. She is an extremely talented makeup artist with a lot of experience. My hair also turned out great. I would recommend her to any bride out there. She is not only talented but a wonderful person as well. She provides an after styling service for brides and it was the best thing I could have ever spent money on. She will help make sure you look fantastic in every picture and be there to touch up your makeup after the ceremony. Definitely a must do!

Justine · Married on 09/20/2014

Leslie is wonderful! She really cares about making you look perfect on your special day. Her tips and advice start months in advance, trying to get your skin to be flawless for your wedding. She goes beyond just your wedding day, she wants to improve your overall health. She truly cares about you and is happy to share her knowledge with you and your bridesmaids. I had Leslie stay after the ceremony to help with photos and fix my hair and make up. She did great keeping everything and everyone together to finish pictures and get to the party. I'm so glad to have her help with everything! I will continue to seek out her advice even though my wedding is over.

• User3419782 · 2+ years ago

I went to Leslie for my wedding because I wanted a fuller styling experience rather than just doing make-up myself and going to the local hair salon near my venue, where all the pictures made it look like everyone came out with the exact same barrel curls schellac-ed to their heads, and it was the best decision I made. With the preliminary appointment a month ahead of time, Leslie gave me great advice on my skin care, which helped my skin look worlds improved by my wedding day. She also advised me extensively at that prelim appointment on styling around my dress, jewelry, and hairpiece so that I had time to make good final decisions. On the day of, she did an amazing job of managing people, ranging from attendants and mothers to the photographer during after-ceremony pictures-all of which helped keep me as relaxed as possible! I loved how I looked-it was what I wanted and asked for, and it looked unique and suited to me. I think the best complement I received was when I emailed a snapshot from the wedding to an old friend in Boston, who used to work at several big television shows in NYC, and she commented on how amazingly beautiful my styling was, including my make-up, hair, dress, jewelry and shoes! Several other people commented on what a relaxed and smiling bride I was, and I credit Leslie with making me feel beautiful on the outside but also keeping me relaxed on the inside, which made everything come together. Worth every single penny to anyone looking beyond the cookie cutter!!!

Not only did I look fabulous, I learned so much about beauty from Leslie. I gained tips and techniques I will use every day!

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2012

Leslie is a wonder woman! She literally saved the day! My original hairstylist had cancelled on me 5 days before the wedding, and I called everywhere looking for a hairstylist that was open on August 5th for a wedding. And Leslie called me back almost immediately! She was booked for the entire month of August except for my date! And it was a godsend the other stylist quit on me because Leslie was beyond perfect. She made my vision for my look come to life, as well as for my bridesmaids! And she was so much more than a hairstylist. She was more like an event helper. She knew every trick of the trade and really helped everything move so smoothly! I could not be more impressed with her work and I recommend her to any bride! She can truly make your dream look come true!

Lindsey · Married on 07/22/2012

Leslie is GREAT! We did a trail run months before my wedding, and let's just say that my skin was not in the best shape. She put me on a skin program and now my skin looks great! My hair and makeup looked beautiful for my wedding and stayed looking fresh the entire night. I trust Leslie 100% with my skin and hair and will recommend her to anyone that needs advice, skin care, spray tans, or their hair done.

Erika · Married on 10/07/2011

Leslie did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup on my wedding day. It was really helpful to have a trial run a few months before the wedding. She was able to identify some changes I could make in my skin care. I used the products she suggested, and my skin has never looked better! Leslie is very knowledable and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend her services!

Adele · Married on 09/09/2011

My bridesmaids treated me to a fun girls day months ahead of my wedding. We did facials and had a relaxing time the entire day. My skin never looked so bright and I've recommended Leslie and her team to some of my friends for their weddings.

Kayla · Married on 08/06/2011

Leslie responded to me in a timely manner, worked around my schedule, and gave me so much confidence in my look on my wedding day! She is very personable, very talented, and overall very much worth the investment!