12 Reviews for Leslie E Beauty

10 Leslie E Beauty Reviews

Love her style, & professionalism yet she still makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends & would go to her from now on when I have a special event or just want to feel extra beautiful. Thank You Leslie

Profile Picture Lidia, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She's amazing! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Cindy, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you want a professional look for a great price Leslie's Blushing is the way to go! She is so attentive and patient. I had no clue of what I wanted done on the day of and she was so cooperative in helping me choose and at the end the result was beautiful. I loved it!

Profile Picture Yahaira, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Leslie is very punctual! She did a wonderful job on all of the girls makeup.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a terrific experiance with Leslie! I used her as my make up artist for my wedding and her work was amazing! She was perfect through every phase of the process! Even the lashes she did perfect! And that is saying something for someone who blinks a lot! I felt in great hands and she definately knows how to produce great results!

Profile Picture kelly, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

extremely professional! beyond satisfied!

Profile Picture CHRISTY, 6/11/16, 1 Review

Leslie is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture jessica, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved the services I received from Leslie! She made me feel beautiful for my wedding which was such an important day for me! I didnt have to worry about my makeup because I knew I was in good hands! I highly recommend booking with Leslie's Blushing!!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great MUA - definitely will return for more services.

Profile Picture Ericka, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

i hired her to do my nieces bridal makeup and it was so beautiful. Leslie listened to her request and did beautiful work.. I will be recommending her to all my family and friends. Leslie listens to her client's request, her work is beautiful, she is prompt, professional and ON! time!!!

Profile Picture Eunice, 2/9/13, 1 Review