Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Nisha
    Nisha Getting married on 09/17/2022
    Lesley was so nice and easy to work with. The cake turned out beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything better!
  • Natalie
    Natalie K. Married on 05/23/2020

Wonderful gluten free wedding cake!

I ordered a gluten free carrot cake with buttercream frosting for my wedding and it was so delicious! The cake was so beautiful, I didn’t want to eat it .. but glad I did because it tasted so good! Couldn’t tell it was a gluten free cake!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 09/15/2019

Delicious, beautiful, affordable!

We loved our wedding cake from Lesley’s Creative Cakes! Working with them was easy, affordable, and delicious. They really made our vision come to life. The process included great practical and aesthetic suggestions. We highly recommend them for your event!
    Tiffany Married on 01/20/2019

Wonderful and yummy

Lesley was great to work with and her many many cake flavors are to die for. My cake turned out beautiful and delicious.
    Alisha Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful wedding cake

We loved working with Lesley. She did an amazing job creating our perfect cake and we had so many choices. The flavors were delicious and so many options for the design and frosting too. She even made us an Philadelphia Eagles cake to enjoy the next day (our favorite team of course). We would highly recommend her bakery.
    Janessa L. Married on 11/11/2018

perfect as always

Lesley is the best! Everything was better than I could have imagined!
  • Beckie
    Beckie Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful & Delicious!

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! What more could you ask for?! Lesley’s creative cakes was so great to work with. I appreciated their feedback and expertise. The cake turned out exactly how I wanted it. We were very pleased.

Beckie & Curt Smith
    Summer Married on 06/23/2018
    Go with Lesley's Creative Cakes! Our wedding cake was beautiful and everybody LOVED it (including myself and the groom)! Very happy customer!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 03/23/2018

Exactly as I had imagined

Lesley's was one of two Cake/Dessert Vendors that were included with my venue package - I went with Lesley's! At the open house her cakes were delicious and she had many dessert options! For our wedding we went with a two tier cake and the simple "naked cake" design was just as I always imagined. We also had multiple desserts which included: Mini Brownies, Margarita Lime Mini Cupcakes, Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes and lemon bars - all of which were delicious. My favorite was the margarita lime cupcakes! Would highly recommend Lesleys Creative Cakes for your wedding cake and desserts.
  • Nataly
    Nataly Married on 02/17/2018
    Lesley's creative Cakes made my wedding cake and I was extremely happy with the outcome of my cake. The cake arrived on time, was beautiful, and it tasted delicious. My guests really enjoyed the different flavors that I chose for each tier. The flavors I chose were Snickerdoodle with custard, Chocolate with Salted Caramel, Margarita Lime with Custard, and Vanilla with Custard and Strawberries. I highly recommend Lesley. Not only is she professional, but she is easy to get ahold of and responds quickly, and she is also very friendly.
    Barbara Married on 05/20/2017
    The cake for our daughters wedding was wonderful. Our guest are still letting us know how good the cake was and where did we get it from. We were so happy on how it looked and the back side was done up for the groom and his football team which he was surprised. Thank you for a great tasting cake
    Maria Married on 05/06/2017
    They were so easy to work with!! Our cake looked absolutely beautiful and tasted so amazing!!!!
    Sarah Married on 04/29/2017
    CAKE- So happy we chose Lesley’s. The cake tastings are a blast. They have so many flavors and varieties to choose from but it really doesn’t matter because everything is delicious. Ordering our wedding cake was fun and simple she was able to answer all our questions and concerns. We had a hard time saving the top piece for our anniversary because we couldn’t stop eating the left overs!
    FLOWERS- I adore Christine! Honestly sitting with her and planning out my wedding flowers was one of the most fun wedding tasks I endured. She really loves what she does and it shows in her work. I know she had to have put a tone of effort into my order and she personally delivered them on my wedding day. She totally listened to what I was envisioning and made it come to life. Thank you soo much Christine!!!

Stephanie Married on 04/21/2017
    Lesley's was so great! She did a small cake for my husband and I to cut and a whole bunch of mini cupcakes. They were all to die for! So tasty! We attended a few of her convenient tastings beforehand to pick flavors. They worked in our budget and everything was fantastic. Highly recommend!
    Deborah Married on 03/25/2017
    Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests enjoyed the different flavors.
    Allison Married on 01/13/2017
    We chose to go with Lesley's Cakes for our wedding at the Windmill Winery on 1/13/17. We attended a bridal open house and were able to try all of her delicious cakes and other goodies. We were sold! Day of, the cake looked beautiful, exactly how we had described it to her when we had met six months prior! Our guests commented on how wonderful the cake was and it was amazing to be able to choose three different flavors for a three-tiered cake! Definitely recommend!
    Robin Married on 12/31/2016
    Lesley's cakes were beautiful & delicious. She created the perfect cakes for our daughter's New Year's Eve wedding. The bride's cake was exactly what she wanted and tasted great. Lesley outdid herself for the groom's cake! It was spectacular! I wholeheartedly recommend her services.
    Nicole Married on 11/05/2016
    We hired Lesley’s Creative Cakes for our large wedding and are so glad we did! She allowed us to do a variety of desserts to give our guests a great sample of everything they offer! Our wedding cake was to die for from the couple of bites we got lol! Still to this day our guest rave about our dessert table!
  • User2861204 2+ years ago
    Lesley's creative cakes are amazing to work with! My guest loved my cakes and it was absolutely beautiful! I would totally recommend them for a wedding or any special occasions you would need a cake for.
    Dannon Married on 04/16/2016
    Lesley did such an amazing job creating the perfect wedding dessert table! I wanted a little something different from the normal wedding cake and she helped me come up with the perfect creation. Not only did I get my dessert table filled with delicious choices- I also got a 6" love cake for my self and my hubby to cut into! Lesley's calm go with the flow personality made it such a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough great things about her and her company! I HIGHLY recommend Lesley's to anyone looking for a special one of a kind dream cake or dessert table!
    Jodie Married on 04/02/2016
    Our cake was absolutely perfect. Lesley captured our vision completed and it was exactly as we had imagined. Everyone loved the different flavors and pretty much the entire cake was demolished! We cannot wait to use Lesley again in the future for other occasions.
    Amy Married on 02/06/2016
    Lesley's cakes are first of all, DELICIOUS, second of all beautiful. My mom met Lesley at a venue open house and she was wowed by her cupcakes. We live in NC and planned our AZ wedding from there. I relied on my mom's communication with Lesley, and my mom's cake review. We honestly, did not even bother sampling cakes from anywhere else. We ordered a small 2 tier cake with about 330 mini cupcakes (3 flavors) for our reception. It was exactly as we hoped it would be. I met Lesley about 4 days before the ceremony, and went over our final details. She was great to work with and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for amazing cakes/cupcakes/cookies etc. We had so many leftover cupcakes which were even better the next day. We cut up and froze the rest of the wedding cake and took it back with us to NC. It thaws nicely, and is still delicious. :)
    Jordan Married on 12/20/2015
    We were very pleased with Lesley's services. We were lucky enough to win our cake from her in a drawing and I'm so glad we did! Even though she was making our cake for free, she spent a lot of time planning with us and making sure we got exactly what we wanted. Lots and lots of different flavor options, she uses butter cream instead of fondant, and is willing to try just about anything as far as design. It arrived on time, was beautiful, and everyone enjoyed it so much we hardly had any leftovers! I highly recommend her services.
    Paloma Married on 11/20/2015
    Our cake was AMAZING. I looked so professional and exactly what we asked for. The flavors were to die for and she decorated the cake beautifully. We could not have had a more perfect cake. I would highly recommend Lesley's, you will not be disappointed!
    Natalie Married on 11/07/2015
    Easy and great to work with. The cake was delicious and all of our guests kept talking about how good it was!

Not only that, but it was beautiful...just how we pictured it!