Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering Reviews

Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Helland · Married on 09/15/2019

Delicious, beautiful, affordable!

We loved our wedding cake from Lesley’s Creative Cakes! Working with them was easy, affordable, and delicious. They really made our vision come to life. The process included great practical and aesthetic suggestions. We highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering 8
    Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering 9
    Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering 10
    Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering 11

Tiffany · Married on 01/20/2019

Wonderful and yummy

Lesley was great to work with and her many many cake flavors are to die for. My cake turned out beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Alisha · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful wedding cake

We loved working with Lesley. She did an amazing job creating our perfect cake and we had so many choices. The flavors were delicious and so many options for the design and frosting too. She even made us an Philadelphia Eagles cake to enjoy the next day (our favorite team of course). We would highly recommend her bakery.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Janessa Ludka · Married on 11/11/2018

perfect as always

Lesley is the best! Everything was better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Beckie

Beckie · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful & Delicious!

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! What more could you ask for?! Lesley’s creative cakes was so great to work with. I appreciated their feedback and expertise. The cake turned out exactly how I wanted it. We were very pleased.

Beckie & Curt Smith

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering 12

Summer · Married on 06/23/2018

Go with Lesley's Creative Cakes! Our wedding cake was beautiful and everybody LOVED it (including myself and the groom)! Very happy customer!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/23/2018

Exactly as I had imagined

Lesley's was one of two Cake/Dessert Vendors that were included with my venue package - I went with Lesley's! At the open house her cakes were delicious and she had many dessert options! For our wedding we went with a two tier cake and the simple "naked cake" design was just as I always imagined. We also had multiple desserts which included: Mini Brownies, Margarita Lime Mini Cupcakes, Red Velvet Mini Cupcakes and lemon bars - all of which were delicious. My favorite was the margarita lime cupcakes! Would highly recommend Lesleys Creative Cakes for your wedding cake and desserts.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering 13
  • Nataly

Nataly · Married on 02/17/2018

Lesley's creative Cakes made my wedding cake and I was extremely happy with the outcome of my cake. The cake arrived on time, was beautiful, and it tasted delicious. My guests really enjoyed the different flavors that I chose for each tier. The flavors I chose were Snickerdoodle with custard, Chocolate with Salted Caramel, Margarita Lime with Custard, and Vanilla with Custard and Strawberries. I highly recommend Lesley. Not only is she professional, but she is easy to get ahold of and responds quickly, and she is also very friendly.

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Lesley's Creative Cakes, Flowers & Catering 14

Barbara · Married on 05/20/2017

The cake for our daughters wedding was wonderful. Our guest are still letting us know how good the cake was and where did we get it from. We were so happy on how it looked and the back side was done up for the groom and his football team which he was surprised. Thank you for a great tasting cake

Sent on 05/28/2017

Maria · Married on 05/06/2017

They were so easy to work with!! Our cake looked absolutely beautiful and tasted so amazing!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

CAKE- So happy we chose Lesley’s. The cake tastings are a blast. They have so many flavors and varieties to choose from but it really doesn’t matter because everything is delicious. Ordering our wedding cake was fun and simple she was able to answer all our questions and concerns. We had a hard time saving the top piece for our anniversary because we couldn’t stop eating the left overs!
    FLOWERS- I adore Christine! Honestly sitting with her and planning out my wedding flowers was one of the most fun wedding tasks I endured. She really loves what she does and it shows in her work. I know she had to have put a tone of effort into my order and she personally delivered them on my wedding day. She totally listened to what I was envisioning and made it come to life. Thank you soo much Christine!!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2017

Lesley's was so great! She did a small cake for my husband and I to cut and a whole bunch of mini cupcakes. They were all to die for! So tasty! We attended a few of her convenient tastings beforehand to pick flavors. They worked in our budget and everything was fantastic. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Deborah · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests enjoyed the different flavors.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Allison · Married on 01/13/2017

We chose to go with Lesley's Cakes for our wedding at the Windmill Winery on 1/13/17. We attended a bridal open house and were able to try all of her delicious cakes and other goodies. We were sold! Day of, the cake looked beautiful, exactly how we had described it to her when we had met six months prior! Our guests commented on how wonderful the cake was and it was amazing to be able to choose three different flavors for a three-tiered cake! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Robin · Married on 12/31/2016

Lesley's cakes were beautiful & delicious. She created the perfect cakes for our daughter's New Year's Eve wedding. The bride's cake was exactly what she wanted and tasted great. Lesley outdid herself for the groom's cake! It was spectacular! I wholeheartedly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

We hired Lesley’s Creative Cakes for our large wedding and are so glad we did! She allowed us to do a variety of desserts to give our guests a great sample of everything they offer! Our wedding cake was to die for from the couple of bites we got lol! Still to this day our guest rave about our dessert table!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Lesley's creative cakes are amazing to work with! My guest loved my cakes and it was absolutely beautiful! I would totally recommend them for a wedding or any special occasions you would need a cake for.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Dannon · Married on 04/16/2016

Lesley did such an amazing job creating the perfect wedding dessert table! I wanted a little something different from the normal wedding cake and she helped me come up with the perfect creation. Not only did I get my dessert table filled with delicious choices- I also got a 6" love cake for my self and my hubby to cut into! Lesley's calm go with the flow personality made it such a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough great things about her and her company! I HIGHLY recommend Lesley's to anyone looking for a special one of a kind dream cake or dessert table!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Jodie · Married on 04/02/2016

Our cake was absolutely perfect. Lesley captured our vision completed and it was exactly as we had imagined. Everyone loved the different flavors and pretty much the entire cake was demolished! We cannot wait to use Lesley again in the future for other occasions.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Amy · Married on 02/06/2016

Lesley's cakes are first of all, DELICIOUS, second of all beautiful. My mom met Lesley at a venue open house and she was wowed by her cupcakes. We live in NC and planned our AZ wedding from there. I relied on my mom's communication with Lesley, and my mom's cake review. We honestly, did not even bother sampling cakes from anywhere else. We ordered a small 2 tier cake with about 330 mini cupcakes (3 flavors) for our reception. It was exactly as we hoped it would be. I met Lesley about 4 days before the ceremony, and went over our final details. She was great to work with and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for amazing cakes/cupcakes/cookies etc. We had so many leftover cupcakes which were even better the next day. We cut up and froze the rest of the wedding cake and took it back with us to NC. It thaws nicely, and is still delicious. :)

Sent on 02/15/2016

Jordan · Married on 12/20/2015

We were very pleased with Lesley's services. We were lucky enough to win our cake from her in a drawing and I'm so glad we did! Even though she was making our cake for free, she spent a lot of time planning with us and making sure we got exactly what we wanted. Lots and lots of different flavor options, she uses butter cream instead of fondant, and is willing to try just about anything as far as design. It arrived on time, was beautiful, and everyone enjoyed it so much we hardly had any leftovers! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Paloma · Married on 11/20/2015

Our cake was AMAZING. I looked so professional and exactly what we asked for. The flavors were to die for and she decorated the cake beautifully. We could not have had a more perfect cake. I would highly recommend Lesley's, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Natalie · Married on 11/07/2015

Easy and great to work with. The cake was delicious and all of our guests kept talking about how good it was!

Not only that, but it was beautiful...just how we pictured it!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Most.Delicious.Cake.Ever. A huge thank you to Lesley’s Creative Cakes! Not only did our wedding cake look fantastic, it also tasted as good as it looked (which isn’t always the case for wedding cakes)! Every detail we envisioned was added to the cake. Lesley was professional and easy-going. I highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 10/21/2015

We actually found out about Lesley through a family friend and went to one of her open houses to meet her. Her cakes are so delicious and you have so many options to choose from. We got a small cake for the groom and I which was vanilla cake with coconut along with 300 cupcakes that were vanilla, chocolate, and snickerdoodle. Our cake was even amazing 3 days later :) You also have the option of coming in a year later and having them make you a new cake so you can still keep the tradition without storing the cake in your freezer for a year which is pretty awesome. Thank you so much for making out day perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2015