Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier Reviews

Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier 6
Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier 7

Emily Esplin · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Magical!!

MAGIC. Lesley is nothing less than magic. She bent over backwards to help me for my bridals last minute, and I loved her so much that I had her do my wedding day. She and Cassandra (the sweet gal who did my hair) are incredible artists. With them, I found that you really get what you pay for. They nailed my hair and make up look. Go with Lesley... I'm not kidding. Just do it. Not only overflowing with artistic talent, but also just all-around pleasant human beings to spend time with. I LOVED THEM AND YOU WILL TOO!!!

• Chelsea

Chelsea Hall · Married on 09/15/2018

Not Just a makeup artist

I was super stressed out felt so nervous and really just wanted to feel beautiful. Leslie went above and beyond. I felt so pampered and all my fears were eased. she will take her time and make sure that you love it. She really is the best in the business. I will never go to anybody else!

• Edynn

Edynn Breinholt · Married on 09/07/2018

Lesley and her team will MAKE your wedding day!

Lesley and her team were an absolute dream to work with! I had my trial/bridal session with her and Cassandra and I was amazing at how seamlessly they worked together and how easy and FUN the appointment was. Not only did I leave looking and feeling beautiful I left knowing they were the right fit for my big day! Any communication we had was prompt and informative and she even put together a timeline for my wedding party so everyone knew where and when they needed to arrive. On my wedding day Lesley and her team did 8 people’s hair and makeup and EVERYONE loved what they did, Mom’s included! Lesley and her team are clearly highly trained, talented, fantastic artists! And as if they needed anything else, they are so kind, genuine, and fun! Everything you could dream of to start off your big day. A million thank yous to Lesley and her team! Thanks for making me and my girls look and feel amazing!

Danielle Ruud · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Wedding Glam Team in Utah!

Leslie's team was extremely professional, used premium products and extremely skilled when helping me create my wedding look. I work in the beauty industry in NYC and had a lot of trouble finding a top notch glam team but Leslie Lind definitely exceeded my expectations!

Grace · Married on 12/20/2017

They were so amazing! They were so good at listening and making sure I looked exactly like I wanted for my wedding! The quality of service was incredible and it made my wedding and photos so much more memorable and incredible!

Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier 8

Lucy · Married on 10/28/2017

Leslie and her team were wonderful to work with! They made me feel completely at ease and my bridesmaids and I looked absolutely flawless for the wedding. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who wants to make sure they look perfect. Leslie and her team can do anything!

Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier 9
    Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier 10
    Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier 11

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

Lesley and her team were absolutely amazing! Not only did my entire wedding party (including flower girls, bridesmaids, and moms) look stunning, they were so great to work with. I was pretty nervous about finding vendors because I was planning a destination wedding. I live in LA and my wedding was in Sundance, UT, so I was unsure of how to go about finding the right hair and makeup artist. Thanks to a great recommendation from my planner, I connected with Lesley and I could tell right away she was the perfect fit for my wedding. She did not disappoint. Lesley was an amazing makeup artist. She listened to what I wanted, and helped turn my vision into a reality, combining my wishes with her expertise leading to a perfect finished product. Her value did not end there. She and her team worked with me and my bridal party to make sure each person had a look that suited them. Imagine, you're getting ready on your wedding day with all of the important women in your life, and a team of hair and makeup artists come and fit right in! They were all so fun and easy to talk to. They listened to our requests, made suggestions when we were struggling, and just made the whole getting ready process so completely effortless! Now I wish I had Lesley Lind in LA for all of the important events in my life. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier's reply:

Erin! Thank you, Thank you! We LOVED working with you & your party! I'm so glad you had a great experience. Lots of love.

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I think I can speak for most ladies, when I say it can be a little nerve-wracking when trying to pick someone to do hair and makeup for the most important day of your life. Hoping that they see your vision and execute it just how you like. I can 100% say that Lesley and her team of artists are flawless and work so hard on detailing the way you want to look. I worked with Lesley for makeup and with Edynn Shaw for hair, and seriously could not have been more happy with how I looked, I was glowing... literally! Her team was able to accommodate my somewhat large bridal party, and get us all done and on our way looking fabulous and on time. My bridal party was especially impressed with Lesley and her team and felt great about the way they looked. Makeup and hair aside, Lesley and every one of her artists were so fun to work with! I enjoyed working with her for my mini shoot, trial run and of course wedding day. She's so sweet and has a killer team. I would trust her with any look I wanted! <3

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier 19
    Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier 20
    Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier 21

Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier's reply:

Lauren! THANK YOU! I'm giving you big hugs via the internet right now! Thanks so very much for posting this lovely review! We had a blast working with you guys & spending the morning withy our dearest family & friends. It was really, really fun. Let's take a minute & drool over your photos! Sister, you look incredible! Seriously, a breathtaking bride! Thank you again, Lot's of love- Lesley & Edynn

Megan · Married on 10/13/2017

Lesley was absolutely amazing!! I have never felt more beautiful in my life!! Makeup was perfection. Same with my hair. My whole bridal party looked absolutely incredible!! Best hair & makeup team, ever ❤️❤️

Amy · Married on 09/23/2017

Lesley,
    Thank you for all your hard work on Elinor's wedding day. You and your staff were amazing. All the bridesmaids looked beautiful for the entire night. You are truly an artist with make-up and the girls were so pleased with everything. We appreciated all of you. Amy

Brianna · Married on 09/23/2017

Yes, yes, yes! If you are looking for exceptional service & incredible talent you need to hire Lesley & her team. I was so nervous booking someone as an out of state bride but she was recommended by my event planner & photographer. The entire expiernece was easily & seamless from the start. I looked & felt fantastic. Her team was able to accommodate my large & sometimes overly picky wedding party like a champ. Five stars all day!

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

There's no wedding stress-induced meltdown Lesley and Cassandra can't makeup! This team of artists is professional, responsive, joyful, and talented. Lesley's clear, organized online scheduling and payment system is a list-making bride's dream. The pictures say it all; this squad wants you to feel amazing and hop up from their chairs the freshest, long-lashed, well-rested version of yourself. Everyone in my girl gang loved their work. Pro tip: I kept Lesley on through our ceremony to the reception and don't know what I would have done without her, more than any veil tweak or lip touch-up, her genuine, thoughtful, warm energy is exactly what I needed by my side. She set the tone for the maids and mums before the ceremony with her positive vibes.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier's reply:

Friend- I can't thank you enough for this kind & thoughtful review! It means the world to me/us, seriously, thank you! I'm LOVING your photos by the way! They are so, so good. Best of everything- Les

Marsha · Married on 09/09/2017

Lesley and Edynn are terrific women. They are prompt, professional, kind, and are perfectionist. During my trial session and again on my wedding day I was so impressed with their work. The have a natural talent for bringing out your natural beauty while giving you a little extra so you feel gorgeous. They are also funny and cute so you feel like you're just with your girlfriends. Thank you Lesley and Edynn for helping me look my best on the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2017

I hired Lesley for a corporate branding shoot. She was recommended to me by a friend who had previously worked with her. I've had my makeup done several times before but this was by far the best experience I've had. We had a detailed consultation about how I wanted to look & how I wanted to represent my brand. I felt like she was very in tune with what I needed & exceeded my expectations.

Carla · Married on 03/16/2017

Lesley & Eden were one of the best parts of my wedding day!! Not only are they HILARIOUS and fun, but so professional! They arrived on time, they were flexible with our adjustments and they had so much energy and positivity!! I was freaking out a little bit on our day because we were running later than we planned and had a few other adjustments to be made- Lesley and Eden calmed me down and put me at ease right away with their good-humored and relaxed personalities! Not only would I recommend them, but will be looking them up to hang out next time we are out in Utah!! My hair and makeup combo was perfect & exactly what I wanted!! Seriously, so awesome!! Thank you so much Lesley and Eden! It was great getting to know you, laughing, and dreaming together! PS to the reader- I had my photographer take specific photos of my "Lesley Lind" hair & makeup because I loved it so much! I will post photos at a later date!

Eryn · Married on 09/22/2016

I love Lesley! She does an amazing job!

Really took the time to understand what I wanted during the hair/makeup trial. Double checked with me regarding preferences before beginning on the wedding day. Accommodated extra ladies up to a few days before the wedding by adding an extra hair-stylist. Gave me a wedding day timeline based on the time we had the venue available, and kept us on schedule.

I felt and looked beautiful on my big day, and my mom, the groom's mom, and my bridesmaids looked awesome. They even lent some hairspray to one of my bridesmaids who wasn't getting her hair done, which was super cool of them. Lesley and her hairstylists were VERY easy to work with, and such pleasant ladies. They made the process fun and memorable. And they did just a phenomenal job.

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

Lesley (makeup) and Edynn (hair) were FANTASTIC. I was late to my trial session and they were completely accommodating. On my wedding day, they were timely and did great work. My hair and makeup were exactly how I envisioned. I don't wear much makeup, but Lesley can basically read minds and find the perfect blend of natural + elegance. She send her brides out with a touch up kit to keep the look fresh all night. A few of my family members asked for Edynn to style their hair at the last minute, even though they weren't on the original schedule, and she worked them in without complaint. After they left, every one of my bridesmaids and friends raved about how I found the coolest hair + makeup stylists, and I completely agree. The prices are great - book Lesley Lind now!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Lesley Lind Makeup Atelier's reply:

Jessica! What a fun surprise to find this incredibly awesome review! Thanks so much. We had a blast with you & your wedding party as well.

Lot's of love-

Lesley & Edynn

Taylor · Married on 06/21/2016

Lesley has such a contagious personality, she definitely kept me laughing! She really makes you feel comfortable and confident as she is applying your makeup. She listens and asks often about what you are liking and you would like to change about your look. She listens to what she wants, and she delivers! Lesley is incredible!!

She uses a finishing spray that allows your makeup to stay on all day. If it weren't for the quality makeup she uses, I wouldn't have looked nearly as put together as I did after the wedding ceremony was over. You couldn't even tell I had been crying, my mascara didn't bleed and my foundation stayed on - even with my mixed combination skin type!

Thank you Lesley & Eden (hairstylist)!! You guys were one heck of a team!!

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

Fantastic experience- highly recommended. I'm really picky & they were really great to make all the adjustments I wanted.

Stacie · Married on 03/19/2016

Lesley Lind is spectacular. I've never gotten so many compliments on my makeup in my life- and I've worked in TV and film with professionals doing my makeup for years. She was timely, everyone on her team was professional and all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their makeup as well. My look was exactly what we discussed. Perfection. If you can get her- snag her now before she books up! Best vendor that worked on my wedding- by far.

Anna · Married on 12/31/2015

Really fun to work with & I couldn't have been happier with my services. I looked fantastic in person & in my photos.

• User6042013 · 2+ years ago

Lesley and her team were a DREAM to work with. They were very professional yet down-to-earth and FUN. I 100% trusted that they would be able to achieve the look I wanted and they did! Definitely using them again.

Debra · Married on 12/09/2015

Wonderful job! Very knowledgable and easy to work with; very professional