Leshers Flowers Inc. Reviews

48 | Saint Louis, MO

48 Reviews for Leshers Flowers Inc.

Leshers Flowers Inc. 1
Leshers Flowers Inc. 6
Leshers Flowers Inc. 7

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience!

My sister used Lesher’s for her wedding so I thought it would be easy if I did the same. The first time I went to the store, I was looking for a very specific rose and they didn’t seem to have it. Chris, was working with me and she made some phone calls and was able to get that rose into the store so I could see it in person before making any final decisions. It turns out that it was everything I was looking for and on the day of the wedding, my flowers (for everything) were beautiful and just what I had asked for!

Joy · Married on 09/02/2018

Christine did such a beautiful job with our wedding flowers! I went in with no clue what I wanted, decided on one thing, and weeks later decided to go a completely different direction with style. Christine was patient, flexible, and calm; which is exactly what every bride needs! Also, excellent communication throughout the planning process and extremely accommodating with our payment plan. In addition, I needed my flowers delivered to two different locations (several blocks apart) and Christine quickly offered to deliver to both at the time we needed for no additional charge. Lesher's has always been there for any of my floral needs, but this experience was over-the-top. I highly recommend to everyone! Support local!

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Leshers Flowers was the first and only florist that I visited while wedding planning. I had a vague vision of what I wanted and when I explained it to Christine, she put together a beautiful bouquet that was exactly what I wanted. The price was also great. I could not be happier with the service or flowers and I highly recommend them to any bride.

Leshers Flowers Inc. 8
    Leshers Flowers Inc. 9

Erin · Married on 05/19/2018

Honestly, if you're even debating using Leshers, you should just stop right now and pay a deposit, because they were simply AMAZING! Our DJ recommended Leshers to us when we were expressing our frustration that some local florists require you to dedicate more than 15% of your total wedding budget on flowers. Using fresh (real), beautiful flowers was important to me, but I wanted to find something of quality that wouldn't break the bank, and Leshers was it! On top of being sensibly priced, talented and super friendly, Leshers was so helpful on our actual wedding day when we had to move our ceremony indoors at the last minute. My Mom said Christine was calm, cool, collected and went right to setting up the layout we had planned for outdoors without missing a beat. My husband and I really can't say enough about how much we love Leshers. USE THEM!

Leshers Flowers Inc. 10
    Leshers Flowers Inc. 11

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2018

I would recommend Lesher’s Flowers to any bride! They went over the top To make sure we were taken care of. They also worked with us to stay around our budget. On top of all that their flower arrangements are gorgeous.

Keely · Married on 05/12/2018

Leshers did an awesome job for my wedding. They had provided flowers my sisters wedding 10 years earlier and mine were just as beautiful! They were very easy to work with and had great suggestions for spring flowers. Some of the flowers even lasted almost 2 weeks after the wedding. I would highly recommend Leshers!

Leshers Flowers Inc. 12
    Leshers Flowers Inc. 13

Angela · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing South City Florist!

Lesher’s was amazing!! Entire staff was so friendly. We worked with Kathy and she was so accommodating! We met with her, showed her what we incisions, gave her our budget and she made it happen. The flowers were gorgeous!! I received so many compliments on my bridal bouquet! We had some last minute tweeks in our order, and it wasn’t a problem for them at all. They made it work and didn’t add any extra stress onto my plate! So thankful! Highly recommend any bride to use them!

Leshers Flowers Inc. 14
    Leshers Flowers Inc. 15
    Leshers Flowers Inc. 16

Abby · Married on 04/07/2018

Leshers fulfilled our dream wedding with the most beautiful & fresh flowers! We received so many compliments! From the moment we placed our order, we did not have to worry about a thing! Everything was perfect :)

Maria · Married on 10/14/2017

Lesher's was absolutely amazing when it came to my flowers for my wedding! They made everything so easy when it came to making my vision come to life. They gave me great ideas on different flowers that I would have never even thought of. They are great with communication and even stayed at the church to hand out the flowers to each of my bridesmaids before they walked down the aisle so nothing would happen to them. They are the best and I highly recommend them for your wedding!!

Genevieve · Married on 07/08/2017

Lesher's did an outstanding job on my niece's wedding. Sue's recommendations on selection and design were wonderful and the customer service was outstanding. When I made a last minute request to pick up the hair pieces early, it was no problem. The flowers were beautiful and lasted a long time. Lesher's is a family type business but they are complete pros. They will treat your wedding like it was their own.

Anna · Married on 06/17/2017

Great service and price! The individual who brought the flowers to the church as well was great to work with! Thank you for everything!

Megan · Married on 12/31/2016

Lesher's was the perfect florist for our wedding. The staff was always so helpful and willing to show me different types of flowers to create my dream centerpieces. I came in with a picture and a few ideas and they brought it all to life. I loved being able to work with them and it's a bonus that they are a local business! I highly recommend this wonderful flower shop!

Theresa · Married on 11/26/2016

My bouquet and bridesmaid's bouquets were so beautiful from Lesher's. The staff is so friendly and willing to help every step of the way! They made me feel like a valued customer and the flowers looked great and lasted all day/night long. The flowers made my pictures pop and I couldn't have been happier. I also thought the price was very reasonable. I am so glad I went with Lesher's.

Abby · Married on 11/05/2016

I can't say enough about Lesher's. Their customer service was incredible, attention to detail was outstanding...I could go on and on. My husband and I (as well as our guests) were blown away by our flowers and centerpieces. Lesher's truly made our wedding day more beautiful than we could ever imagined.

Pam · Married on 10/08/2016

I love Lesher's ... They have done all the flowers for all 3 of my daughter's weddings. Kathy was sooo helpful and very conscientious to detail. She has understood our vision with each wedding and exceeded our expectations. And to top it off their prices are so reasonable...
    I would highly recommend Lesher's to any up and coming bride.

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

Lesters Flowers did a beautiful job at our wedding this past August. Sue was great from the moment we met with her, she was able to take my simple ideas and bring them to life. She was so easy to work with a made sure everything was taken care of. On my wedding day I didn't have to worry about a thing, she made she everything was perfect and exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Leshers Flowers for any wedding or special occasions. It is very clear they have been going this a long time and are excellent at their craft!

Annie · Married on 07/16/2016

Booking Leshers for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! We went into our consultation not quite sure what we wanted, and Sue helped us piece together the perfect look! Even in the July heat, our flowers were still looking fresh and beautiful by the end of the day. They were so professional and amazing to work with! We received so many compliments on how beautiful our bouquets and centerpieces were! I would highly recommend Leshers to any St. Louis bride. You will not regret it!

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Where to even begin... My husband and I used Lesher's for our wedding ceremony and reception, and we could not be happier. The staff at Lesher's (especially Kathy, who we worked with the entire time) were SO friendly and SO accommodating. We went in to our initial meeting having no real clue what we wanted nor did we know the names of any flowers. Kathy pieced together the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces just by our descriptions. After the initial pricing, we went back in to make some changes to fit our budget, and they were absolutely happy to help us make the cuts to keep us in the price range we were comfortable with. Kathy also made a special appointment with me to look at flowers for my hair. She took the time to pull different pieces out from the back to show me and worked with me to make it exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding, they came early to pin everyone's flowers on, set up for the ceremony, and then stayed to help my venue flip the room for the reception. I promise you will not be sorry if you choose Lesher's for your wedding day.

mai · Married on 06/18/2016

stunning arrangments and beautiful work!

Carla · Married on 06/11/2016

My daughter and I highly recommend using Leshers Flowers. My daughter had a literary themed wedding. Her bouquet from Leshers was simply breathtaking. They worked well with us in our request to incorporate her theme into her bouquet. They allowed us to bring in some roses made from book pages and flavored it in to her bouquet. The roses made from the book pages were what the groomsmen wore as boutonnieres. Leshers did a great job bringing her bouquet together with what the groomsmen were wearing. Kathy was a wonderful consultant to work with. From the first visit Kathy pulled flowers from the cooler showing us and giving us a visual of what the bouquet could look like. No one else did that for us. Leshers gives wonderful customer service from start to finish. Many compliments on her bouquet with the unique touch to it. Highly satisfied!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Lesher's is always the best florists for any occasion. We of course decided to use them for our wedding flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces) and we could not have been happier. Kathy talked with us and got exactly what we were looking for and I could not have been happier with our flowers. Highly recommend!!!

Marianne · Married on 05/21/2016

The Leshers team is very easy to work with -- like dealing with family. They accommodated all of our requests, which included going to various venues for the floral deliveries (home, hotel, church, reception venue) on the day of the wedding. They offered creative suggestions for the floral designs. They took charge of placement of all floral arrangements at the reception venue, which relieved me or my friends of the responsibility. There were no additional fees for the services they provided. And the quality of their flowers is excellent -- fresh, vibrant colors, and long-lasting. My family and I will continue to use Leshers for all of our floral needs in the future. I highly recommend them.

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

We had the absolute best experience with Chris! It was amazingly stress free to work with her, she thought of everything and more than I could have ever imagined. She truly understood our vision. seeing the flowers for the first time almost brought me to tears, every flowers was beautiful! I would not recommend using anyone else for flowers as the flowers from our wedding were not only absolutely gorgeous, but they stayed fresh for days afterward!

Stephanie · Married on 11/28/2015

We met with Kathy and she was absolutely amazing! I showed her pictures and explained to her what I was looking for and she came up with some fantastic ideas of how to pull it all together. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers for my wedding and would recommend Lesher's to everyone!