Les Bourgeois Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn D. Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful beautiful work

Sparkle and some of her team did mine and my bridesmaids' hair & makeup for my wedding a few weekends ago and we couldn't have been more pleased with their services. They were on time (set up and ready to go when we got there actually) and they were just so much fun the whole time we were getting ready. We provided pictures of the hairstyles and makeup we wanted and the results were basically identical and they held up the entire night! I don't get my hair and makeup done very often and the work they did on us just felt natural and like I wasn't over the top/ over done like I've felt before when getting it done. Sparkle is super easy to work with and she's honest about what she thinks will look good and if there are any recommendations she has to make something look even better! She's the pro and I took a lot of her recommendations and I don't regret it at all. Most importantly though, she listens to what you're looking for and delivers that look for you. If you're looking for hair and make up for your wedding, definitely inquire with her to see if she has your date available - you won't regret it!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/29/2020

Beautiful beautiful beautiful

Sparkle and her team are amazing. Sparkle is professional and easy to communicate with. I had two people from her team do hair and makeup for my wedding. Both ladies were amazing and did hair and makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law. Everyone looked amazing and loved how their hair and makeup turned out for the wedding.

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! This means a lot 🤗 I am so glad you were happy. You made such a stunning bride. You looked gorgeous in your pictures ☺️
  • Rob
    Rob E. Married on 03/28/2020

Perfect hair and makeup!

Sparkle is nothing short of amazing! I loved working with her for hair and makeup for my wedding. She did both hair and makeup for my mom, mother-in-law, and myself. The work she did for all three of us was done beyond our expectations. When I took hair ideas to the trial, Sparkle was able to give me advice on what would work best and recreated the style we chose to perfection. Sparkle is a true artist in her field and I would recommend her to anyone needing wedding hair or makeup done!
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 11/02/2019

Absolute perfection!

Sparkle has to be one of the best in the business! It’s hard for me to put words to how absolutely amazing she is! Between being funny and down to earth she is so professional and takes so much pride in her work.

I am so grateful that I found her and that she said yes to doing my wedding! All of the girls looked stunning! If you need someone for your wedding for makeup and hair look no further. I would pick her again and again.

Sparkle I honestly can’t thank you enough for all that you and your team did! I will be singing your praises for years to come! I hope that our paths cross again soon. :)

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

This has got to be the sweetest review ever! words can't describe how much I appreciate all your kind words. You ladies were all amazing and I really enjoyed being a part of your special day!
    Taylor Married on 09/28/2019

So great!!

Sparkle and her team did an amazing job! They did my hair and makeup on my wedding day and my MOH's and mother's hair. She had another wedding on the same day, so to make sure everyone at both weddings could get done in time she brought along two additional people at no extra charge! They were flexible and professional when we needed some last-minute changes to the schedule. She is friendly, fun, and definitely knows her stuff. I didn't really know what I wanted for makeup so I didn't give her much direction, but I loved my hair and makeup so much!
  • Kristi
    Kristi Married on 08/10/2019

Multiple services, multiple events, all beautiful!

Sparkle was wonderful to work with! She did hair and makeup for our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding; for the wedding she also did hair and makeup for several members of the bridal party. She was responsive and attentive and did beautiful work (see pictures). She recommended extensions to me and styled them really well. Her hair and makeup styling was meticulous and extremely detailed, and it held up well throughout all of the events (including from our pre-wedding photos to our sparkler exit with minimal touch-up!). Pricing was transparent and totally reasonable. Would recommend!

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you Kristi!! I loved working with you so much. every step of the way and every event we did together your were amazing. I really enjoyed working with you!
  • Brianne
    Brianne Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

I met Sparkle at a Bridal Expo in Charlottesville and am so glad I did! At my hair and make up trial, she listened to my ideas, looked at the pictures I sent her, and then made me look even better than I imagined. I know little about hair and make up, so she helped me feel confident and guided me to the best bridal look. Sparkle is very easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 06/22/2019

Responsive and Talented

I found Sparkle of Les Bourgeois Artistry only about a month before my wedding after a trial with another company went horribly wrong. I had a friend refer her as well, so I was hoping I would be in good hands, and I was! Sparkle was incredibly responsive and flexible in getting me in for a trial, which was excellent. She was also great throughout the whole booking process and it was easy to work with her despite having a huge (12 person) bridal party needing services.

On the day of, Les Bourgeois was on time and kept us on time. It was actually the first wedding I've ever been to where hair and makeup didn't run over. One of my bridesmaids with short hair even got the updo she wanted and it looked great! Normally at weddings at least one person ends up redoing their makeup but everyone loved theirs here. My maid of honor brought her hair extensions and they worked with them as well. The entire team was a blast to work with.

I would highly recommend Les Bourgeois Artistry to anyone looking for either hair or makeup services. They are amazing and saved my day!

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Awwww thank you! You ladies were absolutely amazing to work with. I am truly glad that you were a bride of mine ☺️ Everything happens for a reason 😉
  • Carolanne
    Carolanne Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend for a Boho or Romantic Look!

Sparkle and her assistant, Rebecca, did an amazing job with my bridal hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids, 3 flower girls, and moms! They were professional, ran on time as scheduled, and executed all of our looks perfectly! Sparkle's hair artistry has a romantic, bohemian style which complimented my wedding vision perfectly. The braiding in my hair was exquisite and I got SO MANY compliments. The makeup looked natural and flawless, and best of all, stayed put all night even with rain and lots of dancing. I highly recommend Sparkle and Rebecca for your wedding or event!
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 05/04/2019

A superstar! Wonderful work.

I LOVED working with Sparkle. She was an absolute delight. Flexible with rescheduling for our trial, did amazing work with both the trial and wedding. My bridesmaids loved her. Everyone loved my hair and makeup. She is a star in her own right, and I am so glad I found her.
    Alyxe R. Married on 04/20/2019

10/10 would recommend

Sparkle and her team are some of the most wonderful people I’ve ever worked with. They take the time to make everything absolutely perfect. I had hair and makeup done for my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids hair as well. We started hair at 7:15 am and the party went until 2am. Winds were high and even at 2am our hair looked beautiful. She is absolutely amazing with the relaxed romantic hair and makeup styles. I’m super picky with my makeup and she hit the nail on the head.

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. Everyone was amazing and super easy going. And you were naturally gorgeous which made my job a breeze ☺️
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic + Flexible

It was truly a joy having Sparkle/Les Bourgeois do my bridal + bridesmaids’ hair and makeup. I had a specific vision in mind of what I wanted the look to be and she captured it perfectly - both at the trial and a few months later. She listened to me very well and was excited to work together. On both trial day and wedding day, her vibe is very fun and friendly yet still professional. Having a hair and makeup artist who had a wonderful personality was important to me on wedding day since you spend the morning together, and Sparkle was great with that! Her prices seem fair and she was easy to communicate with. I’m a huge fan!

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! You were amazing and your photos are absolutely stunning. I am honored to have had the pleasure of having you as one of my brides. I wish nothing but happiness for you 🥰
  • Kristen
    Kristen B. Married on 12/13/2018

Stress free beauty!!!

Sparkle is awesome!!! She captured our looks to a tee. She was professional, fun and took what we sent her as ideas to another level of amazing. The moment she walked in she was just one of the girls :) Her knowledge is certainly unmatched and I am so very greatful. I honestly have never felt more beautiful.
  • Kimmi
    Kimmi L. Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing hair and makeup!

Sparkle and Becky did an amazing job! My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and I all looked fabulous for the wedding and they kept us joking and giggling all morning. Everyone was done on time and hair and make-up held up all day. Sparkle also took all of my feedback from the trial into account and managed to make my ridiculously oily skin stay matte for the whole day - a true feat! Thank you so much for making us look and feel beautiful, Sparkle!

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

It was my pleasure! You ladies were amazing to work with. I wish you all the happiness 😊 If you ever decide to renew your vows, please contact me again!
    Antonia Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Planner

I sent my bride Sparkle’s info and she booked and her!! Sparkle and her team our 100% ahhhmazing!! They not only did gorgeous glam for my bride and her bride squad, they were professional and prompt. These are key items in making sure adhered to the timeline and made the day special for my bride! Thank you a million times!!!! Book her!!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing work!

Sparkle did both my hair and makeup on site for my wedding. I was concerned from the beginning about both of these because I can be particular about those details, but she really nailed what I wanted. She spent a lot of time on me perfecting both and made sure I was happy with the result. I have some skin imperfections that were of concern and she made my skin look flawless. I felt so beautiful and happy with the end result. She was also a joy to speak with and work with throughout the process. I highly recommend.
    Rebecca Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Hair and Make Up

Sparkle and her assistant Megan did a wonderful job on me in my bridesmaids for my wedding . I got nothing but compliments from every single guessed on how beautiful I looked and how my hair was amazing . Sparkle is flexible, friendly and accommodating I would recommend her to anyone !
    Kaitlin Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience!

Sparkle was fantastic! For my wedding, she did the hair for me, my mom, 3 bridesmaids, and a flower girl. Everything ran ahead of schedule on the day of, which seems unheard of!

As for my hair, I had a general idea of what I wanted, and she was able to work with my hair, give me suggestions, and made it turn out perfect! My mom, flower girl, and bridesmaids all had the same experience as well and loved their dos!

She was friendly, incredibly responsive to every email leading up to the day, and made the entire experience very stress free! I would highly recommend her!
    Rebecca Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Sparkle was great to work with! I loved how my hair and make up turned out for my wedding!
  • Melanie
    Melanie J. Married on 10/20/2018

Extremely pleased

Sparkle is a wonderful and easy going person to work with. Her and her assistant did a great job with everyone’s hair. My hair looked amazing and I felt so beautiful. Thank y’all so much for an amazing experience.
    Betty R. Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic miracle worker named Sparkle

Sparkle has a great personality, is wonderful to work with, and does a fantastic job with hair and makeup! This is the second time my daughter and I had the pleasure of having her work miracles for us. Especially me, the 65 year old with very short, very straight hair, and an uneven complexion with bags and circles under my eyes. I looked years younger and felt very pretty after Sparkle worked her magic! I would book her again in a heartbeat, no hesitation at all. I love her💗💗
    Krystle Married on 10/06/2018
    Sparkle was absolutely amazing. I am SO thankful to have found her. Her pricing is great and her work is fantastic. Highly recommended
    Catherine Married on 09/29/2018
    Sparkle is so great! She made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous. We all wanted a natural look, and she did a great job on each and every one of us!
    Rebecca Married on 09/15/2018
    Sparkle is great at what she does. She made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. She made me feel at ease and I cant thank her enough for not only being a wonderful hair/makeup artist but for being such a great friend! I’d recommend her to everyone!
    Andrea Married on 09/08/2018
    I could not be happier with the amazing job that Sparkle did for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! I had given Sparkle some ideas of the look I wanted and she exceeded my expectations! She was very flexible and accommodating to our needs and very professional. She is so sweet and just the easiest person to talk to- she can help take your mind off those wedding jitters! I am so happy we found Sparkle and recommend her to all my friends and family in the area looking for a hair and makeup artist. Thank you so much Sparkle!