Les Bourgeois Artistry Reviews

Les Bourgeois Artistry 5
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolute perfection!

Sparkle has to be one of the best in the business! It’s hard for me to put words to how absolutely amazing she is! Between being funny and down to earth she is so professional and takes so much pride in her work.

I am so grateful that I found her and that she said yes to doing my wedding! All of the girls looked stunning! If you need someone for your wedding for makeup and hair look no further. I would pick her again and again.

Sparkle I honestly can’t thank you enough for all that you and your team did! I will be singing your praises for years to come! I hope that our paths cross again soon. :)

Les Bourgeois Artistry 6
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 7
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 8
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

This has got to be the sweetest review ever! words can't describe how much I appreciate all your kind words. You ladies were all amazing and I really enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Taylor · Married on 09/28/2019

So great!!

Sparkle and her team did an amazing job! They did my hair and makeup on my wedding day and my MOH's and mother's hair. She had another wedding on the same day, so to make sure everyone at both weddings could get done in time she brought along two additional people at no extra charge! They were flexible and professional when we needed some last-minute changes to the schedule. She is friendly, fun, and definitely knows her stuff. I didn't really know what I wanted for makeup so I didn't give her much direction, but I loved my hair and makeup so much!

Les Bourgeois Artistry 9
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 10
    Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 08/10/2019

Multiple services, multiple events, all beautiful!

Sparkle was wonderful to work with! She did hair and makeup for our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and wedding; for the wedding she also did hair and makeup for several members of the bridal party. She was responsive and attentive and did beautiful work (see pictures). She recommended extensions to me and styled them really well. Her hair and makeup styling was meticulous and extremely detailed, and it held up well throughout all of the events (including from our pre-wedding photos to our sparkler exit with minimal touch-up!). Pricing was transparent and totally reasonable. Would recommend!

Les Bourgeois Artistry 11
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 12
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you Kristi!! I loved working with you so much. every step of the way and every event we did together your were amazing. I really enjoyed working with you!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/22/2019

Responsive and Talented

I found Sparkle of Les Bourgeois Artistry only about a month before my wedding after a trial with another company went horribly wrong. I had a friend refer her as well, so I was hoping I would be in good hands, and I was! Sparkle was incredibly responsive and flexible in getting me in for a trial, which was excellent. She was also great throughout the whole booking process and it was easy to work with her despite having a huge (12 person) bridal party needing services.

On the day of, Les Bourgeois was on time and kept us on time. It was actually the first wedding I've ever been to where hair and makeup didn't run over. One of my bridesmaids with short hair even got the updo she wanted and it looked great! Normally at weddings at least one person ends up redoing their makeup but everyone loved theirs here. My maid of honor brought her hair extensions and they worked with them as well. The entire team was a blast to work with.

I would highly recommend Les Bourgeois Artistry to anyone looking for either hair or makeup services. They are amazing and saved my day!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Awwww thank you! You ladies were absolutely amazing to work with. I am truly glad that you were a bride of mine ☺️ Everything happens for a reason 😉
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend!

I met Sparkle at a Bridal Expo in Charlottesville and am so glad I did! At my hair and make up trial, she listened to my ideas, looked at the pictures I sent her, and then made me look even better than I imagined. I know little about hair and make up, so she helped me feel confident and guided me to the best bridal look. Sparkle is very easy to communicate with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Carolanne

Carolanne · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommend for a Boho or Romantic Look!

Sparkle and her assistant, Rebecca, did an amazing job with my bridal hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids, 3 flower girls, and moms! They were professional, ran on time as scheduled, and executed all of our looks perfectly! Sparkle's hair artistry has a romantic, bohemian style which complimented my wedding vision perfectly. The braiding in my hair was exquisite and I got SO MANY compliments. The makeup looked natural and flawless, and best of all, stayed put all night even with rain and lots of dancing. I highly recommend Sparkle and Rebecca for your wedding or event!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 05/04/2019

A superstar! Wonderful work.

I LOVED working with Sparkle. She was an absolute delight. Flexible with rescheduling for our trial, did amazing work with both the trial and wedding. My bridesmaids loved her. Everyone loved my hair and makeup. She is a star in her own right, and I am so glad I found her.

Les Bourgeois Artistry 13
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 14
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 15
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 16
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Alyxe Roberts · Married on 04/20/2019

10/10 would recommend

Sparkle and her team are some of the most wonderful people I’ve ever worked with. They take the time to make everything absolutely perfect. I had hair and makeup done for my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids hair as well. We started hair at 7:15 am and the party went until 2am. Winds were high and even at 2am our hair looked beautiful. She is absolutely amazing with the relaxed romantic hair and makeup styles. I’m super picky with my makeup and she hit the nail on the head.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! We truly enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. Everyone was amazing and super easy going. And you were naturally gorgeous which made my job a breeze ☺️
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 04/13/2019

Fantastic + Flexible

It was truly a joy having Sparkle/Les Bourgeois do my bridal + bridesmaids’ hair and makeup. I had a specific vision in mind of what I wanted the look to be and she captured it perfectly - both at the trial and a few months later. She listened to me very well and was excited to work together. On both trial day and wedding day, her vibe is very fun and friendly yet still professional. Having a hair and makeup artist who had a wonderful personality was important to me on wedding day since you spend the morning together, and Sparkle was great with that! Her prices seem fair and she was easy to communicate with. I’m a huge fan!

Les Bourgeois Artistry 17
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 18
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 19
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 20
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 21
    Sent on 05/03/2019

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! You were amazing and your photos are absolutely stunning. I am honored to have had the pleasure of having you as one of my brides. I wish nothing but happiness for you 🥰
  • Kristen

Kristen Blake · Married on 12/13/2018

Stress free beauty!!!

Sparkle is awesome!!! She captured our looks to a tee. She was professional, fun and took what we sent her as ideas to another level of amazing. The moment she walked in she was just one of the girls :) Her knowledge is certainly unmatched and I am so very greatful. I honestly have never felt more beautiful.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Kimmi

Kimmi Lane · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing hair and makeup!

Sparkle and Becky did an amazing job! My bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and I all looked fabulous for the wedding and they kept us joking and giggling all morning. Everyone was done on time and hair and make-up held up all day. Sparkle also took all of my feedback from the trial into account and managed to make my ridiculously oily skin stay matte for the whole day - a true feat! Thank you so much for making us look and feel beautiful, Sparkle!

Les Bourgeois Artistry 22
    Les Bourgeois Artistry 23
    Sent on 03/13/2019

Les Bourgeois Artistry's reply:

It was my pleasure! You ladies were amazing to work with. I wish you all the happiness 😊 If you ever decide to renew your vows, please contact me again!

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Hair and Make Up

Sparkle and her assistant Megan did a wonderful job on me in my bridesmaids for my wedding . I got nothing but compliments from every single guessed on how beautiful I looked and how my hair was amazing . Sparkle is flexible, friendly and accommodating I would recommend her to anyone !

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing work!

Sparkle did both my hair and makeup on site for my wedding. I was concerned from the beginning about both of these because I can be particular about those details, but she really nailed what I wanted. She spent a lot of time on me perfecting both and made sure I was happy with the result. I have some skin imperfections that were of concern and she made my skin look flawless. I felt so beautiful and happy with the end result. She was also a joy to speak with and work with throughout the process. I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Antonia · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Planner

I sent my bride Sparkle’s info and she booked and her!! Sparkle and her team our 100% ahhhmazing!! They not only did gorgeous glam for my bride and her bride squad, they were professional and prompt. These are key items in making sure adhered to the timeline and made the day special for my bride! Thank you a million times!!!! Book her!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience!

Sparkle was fantastic! For my wedding, she did the hair for me, my mom, 3 bridesmaids, and a flower girl. Everything ran ahead of schedule on the day of, which seems unheard of!

As for my hair, I had a general idea of what I wanted, and she was able to work with my hair, give me suggestions, and made it turn out perfect! My mom, flower girl, and bridesmaids all had the same experience as well and loved their dos!

She was friendly, incredibly responsive to every email leading up to the day, and made the entire experience very stress free! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

Sparkle was great to work with! I loved how my hair and make up turned out for my wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie Jackson · Married on 10/20/2018

Extremely pleased

Sparkle is a wonderful and easy going person to work with. Her and her assistant did a great job with everyone’s hair. My hair looked amazing and I felt so beautiful. Thank y’all so much for an amazing experience.

Les Bourgeois Artistry 24
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Betty Rost · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic miracle worker named Sparkle

Sparkle has a great personality, is wonderful to work with, and does a fantastic job with hair and makeup! This is the second time my daughter and I had the pleasure of having her work miracles for us. Especially me, the 65 year old with very short, very straight hair, and an uneven complexion with bags and circles under my eyes. I looked years younger and felt very pretty after Sparkle worked her magic! I would book her again in a heartbeat, no hesitation at all. I love her💗💗

Sent on 11/11/2018

Krystle · Married on 10/06/2018

Sparkle was absolutely amazing. I am SO thankful to have found her. Her pricing is great and her work is fantastic. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/09/2018

Catherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Sparkle is so great! She made me and my bridesmaids look gorgeous. We all wanted a natural look, and she did a great job on each and every one of us!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/15/2018

Sparkle is great at what she does. She made me feel like a million bucks on my wedding day. She made me feel at ease and I cant thank her enough for not only being a wonderful hair/makeup artist but for being such a great friend! I’d recommend her to everyone!

Les Bourgeois Artistry 25
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2018

I could not be happier with the amazing job that Sparkle did for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! I had given Sparkle some ideas of the look I wanted and she exceeded my expectations! She was very flexible and accommodating to our needs and very professional. She is so sweet and just the easiest person to talk to- she can help take your mind off those wedding jitters! I am so happy we found Sparkle and recommend her to all my friends and family in the area looking for a hair and makeup artist. Thank you so much Sparkle!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/30/2018

Sparkle was amazing! Not only did she do my hair and make up for my wedding, but my MOH and flower girls as well! AND she was fantastic with my family that kept coming in and out of the room. 100% recommend Sparkle, she’s professional and personable...her name says it all! Thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Betty Ann · Married on 05/05/2018

Being mother of he bride for the first time and planning the wedding, I would like to especially thank Sparkle who did my daughter’s makeup. We were both extremely pleased with her work. Sparkle’s name suits her very well because not only did she make our day sparkle, but went of her way to do her makeup. My daughter had a precious makeup trial with another artist who was running late with another client, so Sparkle stepped in the do her makeup. My daughter loved Sparkle from the start. When we tried to book her for the wedding, Sparkle was already scheduled to do another wedding long distance from our location. She worked her magic to do her makeup before the wedding and looked more radiant and beautiful like never before. We are both grateful to Sparkle for her makeup services. She is first class all the way.

To all the first time mother of the brides, be sure to schedule Sparkle so you do not have to worry. My daughter’s makeup lasted the whole day and night without a touch up....through many tears. Once you do one trial with her, you will look no further. She is amazing!!!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • F

Fe · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with Sparkle (and Becky on hair!) was nothing short of spectacular. Her personality shines just as much as her phenomenal work does. Her artistry stood out head and shoulders above all the other makeup artists I looked at. Not only did everyone look fabulous, we all felt that way.

Les Bourgeois Artistry 26