Les Bouquets Reviews

Les Bouquets 2
Les Bouquets 3
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 04/28/2018

Melinda is a miracle worker! I am not well-versed in flowers, but after our consultation I felt like LB knew what I was looking for. LB accommodated my ideas as well as offering some suggestions (thank god, because everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY)!!! I remember walking down the aisle, speechless because of how beautiful everything was - it happened again at the reception!!! Just awe-struck. THANK YOU LB!!!

Les Bouquets 4
    Les Bouquets 5
    Les Bouquets 6

nancy · Married on 10/28/2017

Beautiful, fresh flowers, understood the Bride's vision, on time, professional, easy to work with.

Kori · Married on 10/15/2016

My wedding florals were so GLAMOROUS! They looked amazing and we received so many compliments on them. I have my bridal bouquet being preserved and framed as we speak and I can't wait to see them. Matt and Melinda were so helpful and professional. They really made it easy for an out of town bride to feel confident and comfortable with the services I was paying for and the product that I would receive. Do yourself a favor and go with Les Bouquets!

Mindy · Married on 10/17/2015

Melinda at Les Bouquets is amazing. I had no idea what I wanted and basically gave her very loose guidelines, and she made my wedding absolutely beautiful. She somehow knew exactly what I wanted, even though I didn't even know!! In addition, she was amazing to work with and helped make everything stress-free. As far add budget, I told her how much we could spend, and she went under that price, though our flowers looked like we spent much more!! I absolutely love her and recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding!!

Betsy · Married on 08/28/2015

Melinda and her team were absolutely wonderful! From the first meeting with Melinda she really understood my "vision". The flower arrangements and bouquets were gorgeous and were exactly what I hoped for. We didn't decorate our venue very much and just relied on flower arrangements so they really needed to be amazing, and they definitely were and had the wow factor that I wanted. She was so easy and fun to work with and made the process so easy! She was also very reasonably priced compared to other florists in the area. I would highly recommend Melinda and her team to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2015

Great quality. My flowers were everything I wanted and more. Melinda was personable, flexible, and had great ideas. I could not have been more satisfied with the outcome.

• User5196734 · 2+ years ago

All flowers provided by Les Bouquet were outstanding! Melinda does fantastic work and is delightful to work with.

• Molly

Molly · Married on 04/11/2015

Melinda and the staff at Les Bouquets did an amazing job for our wedding!! Talking with Melinda and going through my ideas plus her experience and vision was wonderful. She helped us plan exactly what I was hoping for and showed us examples as well. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful, they were on time, and I received so many compliments on how beautiful they were. I also have a couple friends who took a couple of the flower centerpieces and they say they look just as beautiful a week+ later.

• User4172069 · 2+ years ago

Melinda at Les Bouquets did an incredible job with the flowers at my wedding. I had a winter wedding, so I figured that my options on greenery would be limited, but Melinda made sure that wasn’t the case. She was very sweet and has a ton of creative energy. She made sure that all my needs were met and then some! I’d definitely recommend using Les Bouquets!

Katrina · Married on 12/27/2014

Melinda was so wonderful, and really fulfilled our vision. Admittedly, I knew little about flowers going into our wedding, and knew very general terms to describe what I wanted. However, in each of our meetings she was able to interpret this perfectly and the flowers were beyond what I imagined. Based on other bids I received, I believe Les Bouquets is not only among the highest quality in STL, but also among the most affordable. Coupled with the service Melinda provides I wholeheartedly recommend Les Bouquets!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/15/2014

Melinda from Les Bouquets is simply fantastic! She has such an eye for color and design. She listened to my vision for the flowers and made excellent suggestions. I was so happy with the final result!!!

I am the mother of the groom and I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers for the wedding and the table arrangements were. Not only were they beautiful but they smelled great too....a little hint of rosemary tucked into the corsages really was a nice surprise. Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful all the flowers were. I have to say I've never seen such arrangements..one prettier than the next. Job well done!

I was an out of town bride and Les Bouquets was a dream come true! They were so quick to respond to any questions I had via email and were extremely easy to talk to on the phone. We were lucky enough to go in for a first meeting and just from that meeting and my Pinterest page they were able to completely understand my vision and wants. They were also absolutely amazing working within a budget and so flexible and actually helpful in trimming little bits here and there to actually come in under budget!! I never felt awkward talking budget with them. They really want you to have your perfect day without spending a lot and will come up with lots of ideas and suggestions to help. I never had a single problem with not being on the same page, being over budget, or with fast communication. They also travelled all the way to Chaumette for the wedding, set everything up, and helped with all the corsages and bouts. When we finally saw everything the day of we were all BLOWN away!! Everything was so beautiful, smelled amazing and gigantic! My bouquet, the centerpieces, and bridesmaid bouquets were so much bigger than I expected. Absolutely a dream!! Hiring Les Bouquets was one of the best decisions we made!

Casey · Married on 10/17/2014

Melinda was WONDERFUL to work with! I know very little about flowers but I was able to provide her with a few inspiration photos. On the morning of our wedding, I couldn't wait to get to the venue to see how they turned out! When I saw them I was EXTREMELY pleased. She is very creative and was very helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend this shop!

I used Les Bouquets for the flowers at my wedding. I planned the wedding from four states away, and they were very helpful. They had evening FaceTime consultations with me so that we could discuss flowers, my style, and finer details of the wedding. Everything turned out better than I could have dreamed.

Erin · Married on 08/23/2014

Melinda and Les Bouquets came recommended by our photographer, who had really liked her work. When I met with Melinda for the first time, I knew it was going to be a great fit--as someone who knew nothing about flowers and had no idea what I wanted, all Melinda needed to know was our colors and how I pictured our wedding being, and she was an artist who could run away and make something with just that info.

On the day of, my jaw fell to the ground when I saw mine and my girls' bouquets--I had given her absolutely no direction and she was somehow able to read my mind that the flowers were exactly perfect for the day. Our guests raved about them, and I loved how unique each place setting was and how she really had given us something I knew no one else would have.

She was extremely easy to work with--flexible on meeting times (I don't live in the area, so that was incredibly important) and was always very open about how we could negotiate things to keep costs within budget. But I promise the end result was worth every penny!

Kelley · Married on 07/11/2014

I used Melinda for my florist for my wedding. She answered all my questions and was able to give me many ideas, examples, and show pictures of flowers to use. She did a great job going over details for the day so I wasn't stressed! All of the flowers the day of the wedding were so beautiful. I was very impressed with the quality of the flowers and the hard work she put into everything. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

5+ stars!!! Les Bouquets is amazing! My wedding had some last minute location changes, St. Louis, MO to Dallas, TX and Les Bouquets was incredible during the switch. They had our flowers shipped directly here and our bouquets transported so Melinda could still make them in St. Louis. Melinda makes the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen, I even recommend her to brides that are out of state. She is that good! They are friendly, professional, experts in their field, and will help brides with any budget. Melinda is a true artist and knows how to make ideas/dreams into a reality. She even helped us envision how the décor of our wedding all fit together. 5 stars is not enough, I would give her 50 :) Les Bouquets is awesome!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/28/2013

Les Bouquets was recommended to me by a few of my girlfriends and I couldn't be happier that I chose to use them for my flowers. Melinda is amazing! From my first meeting I knew I would love everything that they were going to create for us. I had various ideas in my head from magazines and online and she helped make those visions a reality. She was very prompt in responding to emails and accommodating to meeting times. Everything was delivered on time and looked so beautiful!

Becky · Married on 11/30/2013

Melinda with Les Bouquets was one of my favorite wedding vendors! I just got married a couple days ago and everything was perfect. I had an unusual vision for my centerpieces and wanted to have rosemary trees rather than flowers. Les Bouquets put together the most darling presentation - I couldn't have imagined it better! She also anticipated all of my concerns and had solutions for me before I could even voice them to her! Prices were very fair and reasonable. We had our initial meeting with Melinda in person, but the rest of our wedding planning was done from Seattle via email and she was always very quick and detailed with her responses. Would also include pictures for me. I loved everything about working with Les Bouquets and will recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Kristin · Married on 10/19/2013

Les Bouquets did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding. I could not have imagined more beautiful flowers. Melinda was so flexible and such a pleasure to work with. Thanks to Les Bouquets for making my wedding day more gorgeous than I envisioned!

• User2621988 · 2+ years ago

Melinda and her team were great! When I had my first meeting with her, I really had no idea of what I wanted or any clue of which flowers to go with. Melinda had asked questions about the colors and when the date was and started to play around with her fake flowers that were by the table and showing me all different things that we could do for the day. When it came closer to the day she said she could save me money by having people come pick the flowers up and that way she wouldn't have to charge for a delivery fee, which is awesome!

I would go back to her in a heart beat I loved how our flowers turned out, better then what I would have ever of thought of!

Cheryl · Married on 10/06/2013

Melinda was very accommadating at very short notice, even though she already had a full schedule. She was given free reign to create according to her gifts and talents and she did not dissappoint! Her beautiful creations made our special occassion look amzing and rich, even with the small budget that we had. We are so grateful for this wonderful service that she provided for us. Thanks Melinda, "I suspect that you are a treasure"!

Steaphanie · Married on 07/06/2013

I loved my flowers so much! Melinda was great to work with!

Emily · Married on 07/05/2013

I cannot say enough about the professional, artistic, flexible, responsive, and beautiful service I received from Melinda and her team at Les Bouquets. When we met with her I knew she'd do a great job because she has such expansive knowledge and she was problem solving on the spot as we talked over the details. I told her my vision for the flowers, ceremony and table decorations and then asked her to use her creative freedom. She was able to seamlessly weave my ideas into her creative vision adding her professional and artistic touch. From her detailed plan descriptions I could tell it was going to be wonderful. I was getting so excited by the week of the wedding just to walk into the tasting room of the winery and see every detail we'd planned come to life. It was breathtaking! I was so pleased with how she flawlessly executed the vision we discussed. She has a very special flare! Votive candles, hanging amaranthus, overflowing planter boxes, manzanita branches, succulents, lanterns and vintage jars with massive garden roses. All the colors! The room was filled with warmth and it felt like it fit the venue and our style perfectly. The tables were just beautiful and the guests talked about the decorations and flowers more than any other detail of the wedding because they were just that impactful. All the attendants and wedding party flowers were perfect and my bouquet was something to behold! It was so romanticly arranged. Melinda is definitely a very talented and special florists. I recommend giving her some creative license just as I did...because she knew what I wanted and was able to make it even better than I could have. Keep that in mind when working with an artist...It was so worth what we spent, which was still fairly conservative, because she gave it her all. I think her work really made our wedding details come together to make our day truly beautiful. THANK YOU MELINDA!