Lenson Productions Reviews

24 | Alhambra, CA

24 Reviews for Lenson Productions

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/24/2020

Looking for the best videographer? Look no further!

Where do we even start? Louis was amazing to work with and captured our day perfectly. Watching our highlight reel was so emotional and special - he captured ever aspect and it was amazing to re-watch. Our package also included a shorter clip for Instagram (perfect!) and a longer video with full ceremony, speeches, and dancing / photobooth shenanigans! It was truly perfect. We never noticed Louis taking footage yet he captured everything. We highly recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 06/24/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 01/06/2020

Amazing Experience

Louis was extremely kind, flexible, and easygoing, and he did an absolutely wonderful job on our videos. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 11/15/2019

Beautiful Work

Louis was so great he met us in person prior to hiring when we asked to do so, gave us a clear contract and delivered a great product. He was right on time on the day of and captured all of the important moments as well as some great candid ones for the film. Provided a highlights reel, Instagram edit highlight and a full film with great sound. Takes your song choice for the highlight video and incorporated our chosen music into the full movie. My fiancé and I cried watching it and loved the final product. He was also great with communication even when editing fell around the holidays. I definitely recommend Lenson Productions for your wedding or event!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby L. · Married on 09/21/2019

All the Feels Wedding Video

We hired Louis after our friends told us about him and how they loved their videos he took of their special day. What got us the most excited about Louis is the quality of work he provided for an actual realistic price! We had shopped many other videographers and were shocked how much it would cost for people who didn’t even have the length and quality experience that Louis had. So after speaking with him briefly it was a no brainer choice. When we got our wedding highlight video back it brought me to tears. It moved me because he was able to capture every moment of the day and include the vows we spoke to each other which I thought was the best touch! It is such a great video to sum up our special day even if it was only 5-6 mins long. We recently got in our documentary film that we are hoping to watch soon to relive our wedding day entirely. I would recommend Louis for your special day. He is great! PS the audio quality is TOP NOTCH!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Tiffany · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing! So professional and affordable!

From our very first Skype meeting, my husband and I could tell that that he was just a good person running an honest business not trying to rip anybody off and providing high quality service! And that’s exactly what we got when our wedding day came around! Louis was so friendly, so professional and so punctual! He really knows what he’s doing and he sticks to your timeline! If you want good quality at a price that won’t break your bank, go with Lenson Productions!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Anita · Married on 04/13/2019

A Pleasure to Work With!

Wedding planning is stressful as heck, the last thing you want to worry about is an unprofessional videographer... Luckily, we booked Lenson Productions and didn't have to stress about that aspect of our wedding at all, so we could focus on disagreeing with my mom over the guest list! 😑🤣

Louis was very responsive from day one, and worked wonderfully with my other vendors. The day of he was open to any requests I had, but I never had to worry about him finding the right shot. He effortlessly moved through filming our makeup and hair process, then through the first looks, tea ceremony, and our ceremony and reception.

We can't thank Louis enough for being a part of our wedding and we'd recommend him to any couple looking to book an amazing and solid videographer for their special day. You won't regret it!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Laura · Married on 02/02/2019

Great Work Rain or Shine

My husband and I happened to get married on a day with a torrential downpour-- we're talking record-breaking storm, and it poured through the entire ceremony. Louis was AMAZING throughout the whole day. He managed to make our soggy, flooded wedding look amazing on film and got some incredible shots. Our videos came promptly and he was such a pleasure to work with throughout the process. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Brittani · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Choice

We were originally on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding however we are SO glad we did. Louis was professional and attentive throughout the planning process and was amazing on the day of. We had three locations on our wedding day and Louis handled all of them perfectly. We received our videos within a month of the wedding and they were so much more than we could have hoped for. We would highly recommend Lenson Productions to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Love Love Love!!!

If you’re looking for a videographer for your wedding or event, Louis with Lenson Productions is your guy. When we first started planning our wedding, we had gone back and forth as to whether we wanted a videographer. A few months later we made the decision that we wanted to be able to look back on videos from our wedding and so we reached out to our photographer who recommended Louis. Thank goodness she did because we are so in love with Louis’s work. He listened to what we wanted and captured all of our important moments in the video. Not only did we get a highlight video but we received a shorter Instagram video and about a 46 minute long video that captured all aspects of our wedding. He was able to embed our vows and all of the speeches and transitioned to different parts of our wedding so seamlessly. Louis has definitely mastered his craft. If you want someone who is professional, listens to what you want and what your vision is, and who creates amazing work, you have to go with Louis and Lenson Productions! We are so happy we did!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Jay

Jay · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing videographer, businessperson, and overall person

It is no secret that good vendors can really make or break a wedding. Well, I am so glad we hired Louis and Lenson Productions. Just as many have remarked before me: Louis is amazing! From the initial phone call to the first meeting, it was just so refreshing to meet someone who is not pushy, very professional, extremely nice and had amazing work. My then-fiancee, now wife, and I weren’t even sure if we really wanted videography. However, after meeting Louis, we decided to have videography, particularly with Louis. You can see from his samples just what amazing work he does. We met and spoke with some videographers and some were really pretentious who had an “artistic vision” which didn’t really involve the bride and groom’s input. Louis involved us the whole way and put out exactly what we wanted. One thing I also noticed was how amazing the sound quality was in Louis’ video. And the cherry on the top was the drone shots he was able to get for us of the wedding and the venue.

Even after the final edit, I asked for some separate clips from the wedding and Louis obliged. Before the wedding, we made some changes and Louis had no problem and was very accommodating. After the ceremony and before the reception, the wedding party took some pictures on the golf course of our venue. Louis not only has an eye for video but an eye for when golfers are going on the course ready to hit their balls at you. He made sure we were safe and protected his equipment quite well. I really appreciate all his efforts dealing with all the golfers.

Another thing is that he worked so well with our vendors, especially the wedding planner and photographer. They never got in each other’s way and were professional and cordial with each other. I remember seeing some photos and videos where the videographer and photographer got in each other’s ways. I am glad that Louis and our photographer made sure that did not happen.

I am going to echo what other reviewers have probably said. If you are considering video for your wedding, do it. And if you do it, hire Louis. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 09/01/2018

Anne and Mike at Hangar 21

I’m going to preface this review by saying that my husband and I were a budget-conscious couple that entertained the idea of doing without a wedding videographer.

1. Get a videographer.
    2. Make sure your videographer is Louis Ng of Lenson Productions.

My husband and I knew immediately after meeting Louis that we wanted to book him as our videographer. He was so professional, kind, and very easy-going. It was obvious that he cares very much about his craft - not just in his attention to detail, but in the questions he asked about us as a couple. He really made an effort to get to know us, and I truly believe that what he gathered about us translated so beautifully to our unique and personal wedding video.

Communication with Louis and pre-wedding payments leading up to the wedding day was so easy and stress-free. We opted for a second videographer (his wonderful wife) and they were such a pleasure to work with. They were on time to our wedding and did such a great job of blending in. Not once did I feel like there was a camera in my face, and yet somehow Louis and his wife got so many of the wonderful little things - the stolen glances, the smiles, the laughs - everything that made our day so warm and bright that we would have never seen if it weren’t so expertly captured.

Did I mention how affordable Louis is? When searching for videographers, I was so heartbroken to see wedding footage from other videographers in our price range. There was a lot of shaky footage, the occasional appearance of the videographer adjusting equipment in the videos, and bad audio. I promise, you won’t find ANY of that with a Lenson Productions film. What you will receive is truly a wonderful wedding gift to yourself - footage of one of the most important days of your life of you and your loved ones, beautifully and artistically captured by the one and only Louis Ng.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Erika · Married on 08/25/2018

Louis was absolutely exceptional! We appreciated his quick responses and professionalism throughout our wedding planning and when we received our videos (only a few weeks after the wedding) we were in awe! He did an incredible job and I am so so thankful we booked him for our special day. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Sanam · Married on 08/11/2018

We both loved his service, came out exactly how we wanted it. I would recommend him to family and friends, he is worth it and very well priced.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Sophia · Married on 05/26/2018

Louis was great to work with from the start. He was attentive and prompt responding to emails. On the wedding day, he arrived fully prepared and dived right into it. We felt so at ease with him around and he did a fantastic job blending into the background throughout the evening. But what we loved most was the highlight reel and full film that Louis made! The videos perfectly encapsulated all the love and excitement we felt on our wedding. It's true what they say -- your wedding day goes by FAST! I know mine certainly did, and that's why I am beyond happy to have these amazing videos to look back on and cherish for years to come. Thanks Louis!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

I had such a wonderful filming your wedding! Thank you very much for your kind words!

Martin · Married on 04/28/2018

My wife and I had only met with 1 videographer... Louis... and we knew we wanted to book him right after our initial meeting. Louis is super professional, organized, responsive, punctual... which made wedding planning that much less stressful on us. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer!

We loved the video Louis put together for us, and the touch with the drone footages of our venue was the icing on the cake! Louis went above and beyond and we believe that he could have charged us so much more.

So if you're looking for a videographer and Louis is available, better lock him in for your date while he's still affordable, because he should definitely be charging more! :)

Thanks so much Louis for capturing our entire wedding day. You're the man!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I had an amazing time filming your wedding. The slow motion golf carting footage is among my favorite! I wish you both nothing but the best!

Natalie · Married on 04/21/2018

This is not just a review, but also a letter of recommendation for Louis at Lenson Productions. Throughout the days that led up to my wedding, I found Louis to be very approachable and professional. Response was FAST, which makes planning a wedding so much easier. That was very much appreciated. On the day of my wedding, Louis was courteous to my guests and caught all of our special moments on camera. Once my husband and I received our videos (both a short highlight video and a full version) we were completely taken back to one of the happiest days in our lives. We cried, laughed and were just beyond happy. He used a drone over our church and reception hall that added extra drama and just "WOW" factor. Louis was able to really touch our hearts For that, we are forever grateful. With this said, it is with the greatest enthusiasm that I recommend Lenson Productions!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and your letter of recommendation! I wish you two all the best!
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/31/2018

Louis is really pleasant to work with and we are very pleased with the final product. We were on a budget and didn’t want to spend a lot on the video - but we definitely wanted to capture the entire ceremony and have a highlights video. Sure you can ask your dad to record the ceremony on an iPhone, but it’s not the same. The highlights video alone (ours was about 4 minutes) was worth it! We uploaded it to YouTube so that it was easy to share with friends and family. Added bonus was the drone footage of the exterior and the city! Our friends who got married around the same time didn’t hire a videographer and were jealous of our video! Other videographers I had contacted were more expensive and I’m not sure why. Our edited videos are high quality in both picture and sound and look very professional. We also received the finished products through digital download, and raw footage was available for a small additional fee - which we ended up getting because it was really fun and interesting to watch random clips from our wedding. Everything was delivered quickly and within the promised timeframe. We are extremely pleased with the videos and would gladly hire Louis again and recommend him to our friends!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! It was such a pleasure filming your wedding! Congrats again to you both!

Hayley · Married on 03/24/2018

Louis did an amazing job with the video for our wedding on 3-24-18. He was professional, on time and such a pleasure to work with. We got all the footage very quickly after the big day, and it's so wonderful to have those memories captured forever, especially for the members of our family who couldn't attend. My husband and I highly recommend Louis - he delivers incredible value, video quality and sound quality. Thank you for being part of our special day and making it even better!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure filming your wedding! I was excited to come back to Malibu West Beach Club...such a beautiful venue! I wish you two all the best on your new journey together!

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

Louis was such a pleasure to work with! Very professional and responsive through the whole process and his quality of work was amazing. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Lenson Productions's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much!

Nikki · Married on 07/07/2017

Louis is such an amazing guy, if you are debating if you should do video for your wedding- DO IT, and of course hire Lenson Productions! I searched many vendors, and watched countless clips to find the perfect match, and we are so glad we chose Lenson Productions, and Louis to capture our big day. The audio and video was great, I loved being able to relive that very special day, and the drone footage over the ocean was just the cherry on top! Louis was very helpful throughout the planning process, and was always quick to respond to any questions or emails from my end, and was patient with my odd work hours, really all around great guy to work with during the stressful planning time of your wedding. He was so genuine and kind, and a calm presence during such a chaotic day. Louis was like a ninja getting great shots without being too intrusive, and was patient with "helpful family members" trying to capture moments as well, working around them, and making it all blend. He also worked with me on my highlight video until it was exactly the vision I had in my head. THANK YOU LOUIS! I know it is hard when budgeting for a wedding (trust me I was there) and you ask yourself if you really "need a videographer" the answer is YES YOU DO, and get the raw footage too, so fun to see what the fellas were up to while I was at the venue, a cool snap shot of what was going on around during that whirlwind of a day! Thank you for capturing these precious moments for us, we will cherish them for ever!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Lenson Productions's reply:

Nikki, thank you so much! It was a pleasure filming your wedding!

Sean · Married on 05/19/2017

We hired out Lenson Productions to shoot video at our wedding. We gave them little direction other then to try and capture the important moments, and what we got in return came out amazing. It was well above and beyond any expectations we had. From the video and sound quality to the final edited piece, everything was top notch. Louis was very professional and super easy to work with. Will definitely recommend him and his company to friends in the future. Thank you again, with your video we have a memory in time that will last a lifetime !

Sent on 06/27/2017

Lenson Productions's reply:

Thank you Sean and Autumn! I had a wonderful time filming your wedding and I wish you two all the best!

- Louis

Eric · Married on 12/03/2016

Louis is an amazing videographer! The entire process went smoothly, from hiring him as our videographer to receiving the final product. Louis was able to capture our entire wedding day without intruding at any time. I highly recommend having Lenson Productions capture your wedding day. Thank you Louis!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lenson Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure filming your wedding! Thank you again!

Grant and Louis covered the footage of my wedding and i definitely recommend them if you are looking for excellent videographers. They were absolutely fabulous to work with and captured every aspect of my wedding. They are easy to communicate with and were very quick to reply to my questions prior to the wedding. During the wedding, they made sure to capture everything from the venue to the decorations to the first dance and cake cutting, etc. It was really great how they hooked up a wireless speaker phone to the pastor during the ceremony so the recording was clear and there was no echoing in the video. Shortly after my wedding we received our edited footage which was incredible! They did an impressive job creating a reception highlight reel, edited ceremony video and an overall wedding day highlight reel. Overall their communication skills, professionalism, video and editing capabilities and camera equipment were impressive and i would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/20/2013