Lenson Productions Reviews

17 | Alhambra, CA

17 Reviews for Lenson Productions

Anita · Getting married on 04/13/2019

A Pleasure to Work With!

Wedding planning is stressful as heck, the last thing you want to worry about is an unprofessional videographer... Luckily, we booked Lenson Productions and didn't have to stress about that aspect of our wedding at all, so we could focus on disagreeing with my mom over the guest list! 😑🤣

Louis was very responsive from day one, and worked wonderfully with my other vendors. The day of he was open to any requests I had, but I never had to worry about him finding the right shot. He effortlessly moved through filming our makeup and hair process, then through the first looks, tea ceremony, and our ceremony and reception.

We can't thank Louis enough for being a part of our wedding and we'd recommend him to any couple looking to book an amazing and solid videographer for their special day. You won't regret it!

Laura · Married on 02/02/2019

Great Work Rain or Shine

My husband and I happened to get married on a day with a torrential downpour-- we're talking record-breaking storm, and it poured through the entire ceremony. Louis was AMAZING throughout the whole day. He managed to make our soggy, flooded wedding look amazing on film and got some incredible shots. Our videos came promptly and he was such a pleasure to work with throughout the process. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

Brittani · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Choice

We were originally on the fence about hiring a videographer for our wedding however we are SO glad we did. Louis was professional and attentive throughout the planning process and was amazing on the day of. We had three locations on our wedding day and Louis handled all of them perfectly. We received our videos within a month of the wedding and they were so much more than we could have hoped for. We would highly recommend Lenson Productions to anyone looking for a videographer!

Jay · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing videographer, businessperson, and overall person

It is no secret that good vendors can really make or break a wedding. Well, I am so glad we hired Louis and Lenson Productions. Just as many have remarked before me: Louis is amazing! From the initial phone call to the first meeting, it was just so refreshing to meet someone who is not pushy, very professional, extremely nice and had amazing work. My then-fiancee, now wife, and I weren’t even sure if we really wanted videography. However, after meeting Louis, we decided to have videography, particularly with Louis. You can see from his samples just what amazing work he does. We met and spoke with some videographers and some were really pretentious who had an “artistic vision” which didn’t really involve the bride and groom’s input. Louis involved us the whole way and put out exactly what we wanted. One thing I also noticed was how amazing the sound quality was in Louis’ video. And the cherry on the top was the drone shots he was able to get for us of the wedding and the venue.

Even after the final edit, I asked for some separate clips from the wedding and Louis obliged. Before the wedding, we made some changes and Louis had no problem and was very accommodating. After the ceremony and before the reception, the wedding party took some pictures on the golf course of our venue. Louis not only has an eye for video but an eye for when golfers are going on the course ready to hit their balls at you. He made sure we were safe and protected his equipment quite well. I really appreciate all his efforts dealing with all the golfers.

Another thing is that he worked so well with our vendors, especially the wedding planner and photographer. They never got in each other’s way and were professional and cordial with each other. I remember seeing some photos and videos where the videographer and photographer got in each other’s ways. I am glad that Louis and our photographer made sure that did not happen.

I am going to echo what other reviewers have probably said. If you are considering video for your wedding, do it. And if you do it, hire Louis. You won’t regret it!

Erika · Married on 08/25/2018

Louis was absolutely exceptional! We appreciated his quick responses and professionalism throughout our wedding planning and when we received our videos (only a few weeks after the wedding) we were in awe! He did an incredible job and I am so so thankful we booked him for our special day. Highly recommend him!

Sanam · Married on 08/11/2018

We both loved his service, came out exactly how we wanted it. I would recommend him to family and friends, he is worth it and very well priced.

Sophia · Married on 05/26/2018

Louis was great to work with from the start. He was attentive and prompt responding to emails. On the wedding day, he arrived fully prepared and dived right into it. We felt so at ease with him around and he did a fantastic job blending into the background throughout the evening. But what we loved most was the highlight reel and full film that Louis made! The videos perfectly encapsulated all the love and excitement we felt on our wedding. It's true what they say -- your wedding day goes by FAST! I know mine certainly did, and that's why I am beyond happy to have these amazing videos to look back on and cherish for years to come. Thanks Louis!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

I had such a wonderful filming your wedding! Thank you very much for your kind words!

Martin · Married on 04/28/2018

My wife and I had only met with 1 videographer... Louis... and we knew we wanted to book him right after our initial meeting. Louis is super professional, organized, responsive, punctual... which made wedding planning that much less stressful on us. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer!

We loved the video Louis put together for us, and the touch with the drone footages of our venue was the icing on the cake! Louis went above and beyond and we believe that he could have charged us so much more.

So if you're looking for a videographer and Louis is available, better lock him in for your date while he's still affordable, because he should definitely be charging more! :)

Thanks so much Louis for capturing our entire wedding day. You're the man!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I had an amazing time filming your wedding. The slow motion golf carting footage is among my favorite! I wish you both nothing but the best!

Natalie · Married on 04/21/2018

This is not just a review, but also a letter of recommendation for Louis at Lenson Productions. Throughout the days that led up to my wedding, I found Louis to be very approachable and professional. Response was FAST, which makes planning a wedding so much easier. That was very much appreciated. On the day of my wedding, Louis was courteous to my guests and caught all of our special moments on camera. Once my husband and I received our videos (both a short highlight video and a full version) we were completely taken back to one of the happiest days in our lives. We cried, laughed and were just beyond happy. He used a drone over our church and reception hall that added extra drama and just "WOW" factor. Louis was able to really touch our hearts For that, we are forever grateful. With this said, it is with the greatest enthusiasm that I recommend Lenson Productions!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and your letter of recommendation! I wish you two all the best!
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/31/2018

Louis is really pleasant to work with and we are very pleased with the final product. We were on a budget and didn’t want to spend a lot on the video - but we definitely wanted to capture the entire ceremony and have a highlights video. Sure you can ask your dad to record the ceremony on an iPhone, but it’s not the same. The highlights video alone (ours was about 4 minutes) was worth it! We uploaded it to YouTube so that it was easy to share with friends and family. Added bonus was the drone footage of the exterior and the city! Our friends who got married around the same time didn’t hire a videographer and were jealous of our video! Other videographers I had contacted were more expensive and I’m not sure why. Our edited videos are high quality in both picture and sound and look very professional. We also received the finished products through digital download, and raw footage was available for a small additional fee - which we ended up getting because it was really fun and interesting to watch random clips from our wedding. Everything was delivered quickly and within the promised timeframe. We are extremely pleased with the videos and would gladly hire Louis again and recommend him to our friends!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! It was such a pleasure filming your wedding! Congrats again to you both!

Hayley · Married on 03/24/2018

Louis did an amazing job with the video for our wedding on 3-24-18. He was professional, on time and such a pleasure to work with. We got all the footage very quickly after the big day, and it's so wonderful to have those memories captured forever, especially for the members of our family who couldn't attend. My husband and I highly recommend Louis - he delivers incredible value, video quality and sound quality. Thank you for being part of our special day and making it even better!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Lenson Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure filming your wedding! I was excited to come back to Malibu West Beach Club...such a beautiful venue! I wish you two all the best on your new journey together!

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

Louis was such a pleasure to work with! Very professional and responsive through the whole process and his quality of work was amazing. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Lenson Productions's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much!

Nikki · Married on 07/07/2017

Louis is such an amazing guy, if you are debating if you should do video for your wedding- DO IT, and of course hire Lenson Productions! I searched many vendors, and watched countless clips to find the perfect match, and we are so glad we chose Lenson Productions, and Louis to capture our big day. The audio and video was great, I loved being able to relive that very special day, and the drone footage over the ocean was just the cherry on top! Louis was very helpful throughout the planning process, and was always quick to respond to any questions or emails from my end, and was patient with my odd work hours, really all around great guy to work with during the stressful planning time of your wedding. He was so genuine and kind, and a calm presence during such a chaotic day. Louis was like a ninja getting great shots without being too intrusive, and was patient with "helpful family members" trying to capture moments as well, working around them, and making it all blend. He also worked with me on my highlight video until it was exactly the vision I had in my head. THANK YOU LOUIS! I know it is hard when budgeting for a wedding (trust me I was there) and you ask yourself if you really "need a videographer" the answer is YES YOU DO, and get the raw footage too, so fun to see what the fellas were up to while I was at the venue, a cool snap shot of what was going on around during that whirlwind of a day! Thank you for capturing these precious moments for us, we will cherish them for ever!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Lenson Productions's reply:

Nikki, thank you so much! It was a pleasure filming your wedding!

Sean · Married on 05/19/2017

We hired out Lenson Productions to shoot video at our wedding. We gave them little direction other then to try and capture the important moments, and what we got in return came out amazing. It was well above and beyond any expectations we had. From the video and sound quality to the final edited piece, everything was top notch. Louis was very professional and super easy to work with. Will definitely recommend him and his company to friends in the future. Thank you again, with your video we have a memory in time that will last a lifetime !

Sent on 06/27/2017

Lenson Productions's reply:

Thank you Sean and Autumn! I had a wonderful time filming your wedding and I wish you two all the best!

- Louis

Eric · Married on 12/03/2016

Louis is an amazing videographer! The entire process went smoothly, from hiring him as our videographer to receiving the final product. Louis was able to capture our entire wedding day without intruding at any time. I highly recommend having Lenson Productions capture your wedding day. Thank you Louis!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lenson Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure filming your wedding! Thank you again!

Grant and Louis covered the footage of my wedding and i definitely recommend them if you are looking for excellent videographers. They were absolutely fabulous to work with and captured every aspect of my wedding. They are easy to communicate with and were very quick to reply to my questions prior to the wedding. During the wedding, they made sure to capture everything from the venue to the decorations to the first dance and cake cutting, etc. It was really great how they hooked up a wireless speaker phone to the pastor during the ceremony so the recording was clear and there was no echoing in the video. Shortly after my wedding we received our edited footage which was incredible! They did an impressive job creating a reception highlight reel, edited ceremony video and an overall wedding day highlight reel. Overall their communication skills, professionalism, video and editing capabilities and camera equipment were impressive and i would highly recommend them.