Lens Out Loud Reviews

Lens Out Loud 3
  • Wendy

Wendy Lee Ryan · Getting married on 11/07/2020

What a great company!

You have to pick this company if you’re the couple paying for it yourselves. Lens Out Loud is the most affordable and nice quality photographer I could find. Not to mention they have great professional personalities.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Les

Les · Getting married on 05/25/2020

We just want to share our recent experience working with Andre and his Lens Out Loud team. He made us feel comfortable from the first interview and made everything clear to us. Our engagement pictures was the first session we had and it the experience was really great. He made us feel relaxed and casual and just laid back overall. It was just a very natural experience. He managed Sandra's hair and make-up. He just really took a hands on approach to our engagement shoot and that really made both of us feel confident because we were in good hands.

When Andre took our wedding photos of mine and Sandra's wedding, it was actually kinda cool because he did a whole storyboard of how it is we that we came about to that one moment and it was pretty incredible through the pictures how the story actually unfolded again from a whole new perspective and not necessarily from a photographer's perspective but from an individual who happen to be there other than ourselves and it seemed just as breath taking as it was being in that moment.

One of the great details I really like about every picture is that it's not really focused on one thing. It captures the entire moment of things around us. So for example, even if Sandra and my face were in the front and it was out of focus, we could see people in the background in focus as they react to that particular moment and told the story of the overall moment of things around us. It was really incredible. He's a really good photographer and I would recommend him to anybody.

Thanks again Dre!
    Les and Sandra Hernandez

Sent on 07/04/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2018

Photography at its Finest

Andre and his crew at Lens Out Loud are amazing! With both my husband and I working in the wedding business, we have worked closely with Andre many times and he is a wonderful person to work with! So we just had to have them as our photographer. He is so professional and fun to work with. He took amazing engagement, bridal, and day of photos! When we got the photos back we were so happy to see them! I couldn’t imagine having gone with a different photographer!

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Lens Out Loud 4
    Lens Out Loud 5
    Lens Out Loud 6
  • Cinthya

Cinthya · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing experience!

Andre was such an awesome photographer! Love his energy! Truly made me feel supper comfortable when taking my bridal pics plus gave me some really good tips for posing and how to look. Overall experience was great! He also did our wedding day pictures, which came out amazing! I wish we had perhaps more pics of bride and groom but that was more on my part since we were tight on time. I went with his 6hr package for our wedding it fit with our budget and didn’t feel we need it more time since our wedding was on the smaller side. I recommend 110%!! If your looking for profesional photos and amazing customer service!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Tracy · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Experience

Lens Out Loud delivered all the goods and so much more. Andre is very personable and passionate about photography and capturing all those special moments in a fun and unique way. From our first planning meeting to our wedding day he was there to answer any questions we had and made us feel very comfortable. Having that relationship really helped us feel comfortable with Andre being there to capture intimate and special moments during our engagement session, my bridal portrait, and our wedding day. I highly recommend Lens Out Loud to capture all your special moments. Andre takes his job seriously and wants to deliver all he promised. We did the photo and video package and highly recommend the video as I have watched it several times and makes me feel that special day all over again. Thank you Andre and Lens Out Loud team for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Stacy Winslow · Married on 03/16/2018

Truly Feeling So Fortunate

We are so fortunate to have found Lens Out Loud through a Google search online and booked our wedding photography and videography packages in advance with studio manager Andre, who was extremely helpful and responsive, and gave us a lot of information on what to expect on our wedding day. On the Big Day, our photographer and videographer arrived early and were very proactive and friendly, helping with ideas and posing. They made us feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. The main part - the result was amazing and we received a ton of overwhelming compliments for the photos and video fro our family and friends on Facebook. Thank you Lens Out Loud for the precious memories!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would!! I found Andre by accident and it was the best chance encounter I ever had. He is extremely professional and excellent at what he does, but also by the end of the wedding all our family and friends knew and loved him. He takes his commitment to his clients to the next level, and has a special knack for putting anxious brides-to-be at ease during a stressful planning process. Andre even worked during a much needed vacation to make sure we got our photos promptly. If you use Lens Out Loud you will not regret it for one second!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/10/2017

There are so many good things we can say about our experience with Andre and Lens Out Loud photography! We are so blessed to have picked Lens Out Loud as our wedding photography. Dre and his wife are the most personable and family oriented people I have ever met and they did everything in their power to make our wedding experience a great one; from our engagement pictures to the day of our wedding, everything was amazing! The moment that my husband and I met Dre we knew we made the best decision! He treated us like family and during our engagement photos we could not stop laughing at his personality! He is definitely the person you want taking the pictures of your big day! The time and effort he puts into his work is beyond measure. During our engagement my grandmother was very sick and we had expressed to Dre that we really wanted him to focus on taking as many pictures of her at the wedding as he possibly could. When the doctors told us that she only had a few days left to live, we called Dre to see if he could do a quick family shoot for us and he put everything on hold and he drove to my parents house, where my grandmother was living, and took family Christmas pictures for us without expecting compensation. My grandmother passed 4 days later. When Dre found out about the news of her passing, him and his wife drove all the way from their house and hand delivered the most amazing family pictures he had taken of us only a week and a half earlier. He even had 3 canvas prints made for us, one of which was a single picture of just my grandmother! To say he is an amazing photographer is just not enough, he and his wife are amazing people and we will forever keep in touch with them! You will forever be grateful choosing Lens Out Loud as your photography!

Sent on 05/14/2017
  • Maree

Maree · Married on 03/18/2017

I first reviewed Andre with Lens Out Loud on Wedding Wire and feel in love with his work. The lighting, angles and details I knew I had to try to book him because I was not going to settle for less. Larry and I met with Andre and instantly knew he was going to be the perfect person to capture our big day and tell our story through images. He shot our engagement photos and my bridals as well. I can not say enough how amazing these pictures are. I will cherish these images for a lifetime. We got our wedding videography with Andre and the way it was captured and all the details was more than I could ask for. My husband and I watched it and felt like we relived the day over because in reality it went by so fast. Andre was so awesome to work with and believe me you will be 100% satisfied if you go with him!!!! Thank you Andre!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Brooke · Married on 03/11/2017

Andre and Veronika at Lens Out Loud made sure that I was very comfortable during my bridal shoot experience. He even gave me a lesson on on how to vogue gracefully in my shoot. They were patient and all around AMAZING! I LOVE my pictures!

Sent on 07/17/2017

April · Married on 01/07/2017

You will not be disappointed with this photographer! Andre's eye for detail will just absolutely amaze you and his creativity (mind blowing)! He finds the perfect spot for the Bridal shoot that fit YOUR style and YOUR personality! His services are worth every penny and then some! He also is so easy to work with always on time and ready to get to work! You can really see the love and passion for the craft! Don't waist your time on these other when you can and deserve to get the best!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Daniel · Married on 11/12/2016

Without a doubt, the most important aspect of our wedding from the very beginning was the photography. Before we even started looking at venues we knew that finding a creative and talented professional photographer was our #1 priority. We wanted someone who could preserve the pure magic of our wedding day on film for us to keep for years to come and I am beyond happy to say that Lens Out Loud completely delivered on that impossible expectation. From the beginning, Andre (the owner and head photographer) was incredibly friendly and professional, walking my fiancée and I through a number of phone interviews where he got to know our personalities and preferences. In the days before the wedding, Andre was incredibly solicitous and attentive to our photographic needs, making sure he had a list of “Must Have” shots and Pinterest ideas that we liked. And on the wedding day itself, Andre worked hard to make sure that everything was perfect. We purchased the 8 Hours of Power package, and had Andre and his wife with us from 2:00PM (starting with the bridal party getting dressed) to 10:00PM (ending with a sparkler sendoff). He was quick, efficient, personable and truly EVERYWHERE. When we got our photos back, we were amazed at the number and variety of angles he covered of our ceremony! Our staged family photos turned out beautifully, as did our couples portraits and the candids taken at the reception. I most appreciated Andre’s understanding of photographic lighting- every picture is beautifully lit and framed. Andre captured our November 2016 wedding EXACTLY the way I remember it- full of light, love and laughter- and I could not recommend him more highly.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Mariel · Married on 08/06/2016

Andre and his wife provided the best services ever imagined for my daughter's Sweet 16! From our first meeting with our consultation to pre photos before the actual day to the day of our event everything went perfect because of their services! I will definitely be using them for future events and will highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Dapo · Married on 07/02/2016

Andre was great to work with and provided excellent service. We looked at multiple photographer for our wedding and his work expressed exactly what we wanted for our pictures. He know all the best spots to shoot in San Antonio and is always looking to exceed expectation. One thing he did that we really liked was to have a monitor that displayed a gallery of images in almost real time that he took that night during the wedding and reception. That was neat because it allowed us and our guest to see the work beforehand.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Lens Out Loud was exceptional!! Choosing Lens Out Loud was the best decision we could've made for our Big Day! They were worth every single penny! When you choose a wedding photographer, you get what you pay for. I'm so happy that we bit the bullet and chose Lens Out Loud because their work can't be duplicated. We had so much up lighting in our venue I was nervous how it would affect our photos. This is where a photographers talent shines through, our up lights didn’t affect the quality of our photos at all! Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning!! When you look at your wedding gallery and you can see the level of talent and detail that was put into every shot, you will then realize just how amazing they are! The pictures that they captured from our wedding were one of a kind and we couldn't be happier!! I still find myself looking at our wedding gallery every day! Andre made us feel so comfortable while shooting and he has such a great personality. Andre was able to capture memories that we will forever cherish. If I have learned anything from my entire wedding it would be to choose your wedding photographer right after you find your venue because at the end of the day your photos are really all you will have left because the wedding is usually over in a flash. The decision that we made to hire Lens Out Loud has given us the ability to re-live our wedding through our photos every single day!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Mr. and Mrs · Married on 05/13/2016

Look no further, book Lens Out Loud now. We had searched and met with several photographers and was yet to be blown away. Unfortunately most photographers use the same ideas, locations, etc.. Then we found Lens out Loud.

Service: We met with Andre, the studio manager and literally within 10 minutes we knew we were going to book Lens out Loud. First, we sat with him and just chatted so he could get to know us as a couple. We thought it was a nice gesture, but little did we know he was making mental notes of what we like, our personalities, and etc. We got back to business and he asked us what our vision was for our wedding. Andre wasted no time giving us his vision and ideas. Next, we saw some of his wedding photography and we were completely blown away. The attention to detail, their attentiveness to capture every moment was amazing. By the time we left the studio we had been there for almost 2 hours and didn’t even realize it. We booked him that evening! From there we had several brainstorming meetings. Andre kept in constant contact and reminded us of upcoming meetings, dates, and shoots. Most importantly he was readily available when we needed to run something by him.
    Quality: Their work speaks for its self. You will see the quality, attention, and detail in every photo. He and his staff literally captured every moment.

Value: We, just like everyone else had a photography budget, but as one of the most important days of our lives we wanted every moment captured and Andre guaranteed they could deliver. Our Wedding and engagement photos turned our phenomenal. We opted for full cinematography, and the video turned out amazing. This was one wedding expense that was well worth it.

Oh, and do not pass on the photo booth. Our guest had a blast and some of the silly photos turned out to be a few of our favorites.

All of our vendors we’re great but Lens out Loud was the best! I would highly recommend us them.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Danielle · Married on 01/08/2016

Where do I even begin?!! Working with Andre was seriously like working with a life long friend. Since our first meeting it was just wonderful. He really worked with both my Husband and I to get the images and look that we were going for. He let us express our own personalities and not once tried to push us into something that wasn't us. His pictures are gorgeous and they are not like any other photographer. One thing that I truly appreciated about Andre was his honesty, he never lied to me to get a sale or more products, he told me like it was. Even it was something that I didn't want to hear but needed to. He truly made our wedding so much fun and now I have the most beautiful pictures to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2015

Lens Out Loud wasn't our first choice and that's only because we ended up setting an appointment to meet with Andre after my cousin recommended him. My husband Martin did a ton of research because photography was what he was most concerned about. We met with Andre after serveral consultations and had done a lot of research beforehand. We chose to book with Andre because of the uniqueness of his talent, the quality of his work and we loved how he only focuse on what we wanted. He spent more time listening to what we wanted that he did talking. From that we could truly feel that he was focused on making sure we were happy instead of taking our money. There entire process is absolutely perfect! We loved our sneak peek blog post and it made us feel even more satisfied that we made the right decision in hiring him. The wedding photos matched our vision perfectly! Andre we very communicative and responsive to all of our questions about the engagement session and wedding day and after the wedding through the album ordering process. Everything rolled so smoothly that we really don't have any complaints. We definitely got what we felt we paid for. We didn't want cheap, we didn't want the usual, we wanted photos we could be proud of and we wanted a great experience and we got what we paid for. If you want the same I definitely will tell you to hire Andre at Lens Out Loud.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Lens Out Loud is the best investment you’ll make for your wedding day! I can definitely say it was the best investment we made. My father is a photographer so I took him to the meeting with us and I’m really glad I did. My Dad was hard to please and after shooting down about 3 other photographers I was really happy when my Dad told me Andre was the best choice. Andre captured EVERYTHING we wanted to remember. I gave Andre a shot list for the family pictures and those are some of the pics I love the most. He was outside of my budget but my Dad was willing to pay because he really felt Andre’s creative eye and attention to detail were more important than my budget. Sooooo glad we saw it that way. By the end of the reception everyone was calling Andre “Dré”. He really meshed in well with everyone and made them all feel like friends. My wedding pictures showed genuine emotion and that was the type of photography I wanted. We did get our proofs in a very timely manner and our album came out perfect. If you are looking for a creative eye and a great personality to work with, we definitely recommend hiring Andre.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Having both Andre and his assistant Brittani involved in our special day was an absolute blessing from start to finish. They were punctual in showing up on time on my wedding day and both were very easy going. They put everyone at easy. Andre was with the groomsmen and Brittani was with us In he bridal suite. I felt very comfortable with the coverage and Andre was good enough to make sure we had a female photographer for us and a male photographer for my husband and his crew. Andre conferenced with us many times to ensure all details were covered. Our photos turned out spectacular. I loved the black and whites especially. I definitely recommend Andre because he made us feel comfortable and gave us fantastic customer service.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Full disclosure here, I have to start off by saying "I do not photograph well" and I was really worried about getting good pictures for our wedding because I thought I was going to ruin my own wedding photos. But, Andre and his assistant Bryan were fantastic. They did a fantastic job of making everything look natural and capturing the moments that we didn’t know even know were happening. We got some absolutely great wedding photos. I am very happy we decided to go with them and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/23/2015

There were so many photographers to choose from but believe me when I say Andre is the best decision we could have made for our photographer.

I was speechless when he sent our photos to us. They came out better than I could have imagined. We saw a sneak peek of our photos at the wedding reception when he made a surprise presentation to us. But seen all of the photos now and having the time to look through all of them it really made us realize that we made the right choice in hiring Andre as our photographer for our wedding. We got plenty of candid photos and a lot of creative shots as well. It is just so amazing to look back and see all of the memories many of which we did not remember happening. These photos I will cherish forever. With all of the choices please take the time to look at his galleries. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Swooooon!!! Just got our wedding photos and we absolutely love them. Working with Andre has been a fun experience. He told us from the beginning to make everything about our wedding journey fun and less stressful. Our engagement portrait session in Gruene, Tx was super fun. Andre created a picnic concept that Cody and myself loved. Super romantic with wine, cheese and our favorite throw blanked. I can't say enough about how Andre made us feel comfortable. Thank you Andre for all of your hard work making our wedding photos look so great.

Juliana · Married on 07/05/2015

My friend is in the event industry in San Antonio and recommended Lens Out Loud. I wanted something memorable and fun when it came to our photography for the wedding. Andre provided so many beautiful photos. The bonus to the great photos was that we also really enjoyed working with him. He is fun and energetic and helped us feel comfortable. I didn't notice him during the ceremony even though him captured great photos, which I actually really appreciated. We just received all the photos and are thrilled with how they turned out- BEAUTIFUL! We are so happy we chose to work with Andre at Lens Out Loud!

Michael · Married on 06/18/2015

Andre is a great photographer to work with. Instantly from the first time meeting Andre, my wife and I were impressed. From the get go we could see that Andre really loves what he does and takes every project to heart. His visions and the way he creates the pictures he takes is second to none. My wife and I feel that his quality is amazing and we love how he captured who we are thru the lens of his camera. Andres pictures of us show our personalities and truely do tell a story. Andre is super easy to work with and is very flexible whether its a payment plan that needs to be set up or if its scheduling a time to meet with him. Andre was very up front about what he can do for us and there was no surprises that he hit us with. His professionalism is outstanding and Andre is a fun guy to work with. He will get you to smile without even trying. Overall I would not recommend anyone else to my friends or family for photography needs. We will definately be using Andre and Lens Out Loud for our future needs.

Sent on 02/09/2016