Lens of Lenox Videography Reviews

7 | Roseville, CA

7 Reviews for Lens of Lenox Videography

1 User photo

Sarah W · Married on 02/09/2020

Best videographers ever (and the sweetest people)!

From the very beginning, Kara and Drew were incredibly receptive and reassuring, answering emails in record time and picking up the phone whenever we wanted to hop on.

It's nerve-racking to think about all the extra people who'll be around throughout the wedding day, but the two of them were there in all the right moments (keeping me calm while getting ready! pulling leaves out of my dress! getting us drinks at the end of cocktail hour!) and invisible when it mattered most. I honestly don't even remember seeing them there during the ceremony...which is a good thing! There's nothing worse than videographers in your face or blocking your guests' views.

We were delivered a sneak peek nearly immediately, the day we left for our honeymoon, which was the best little surprise. But the full film, oh my gosh, it was 100000% worth the (short!) wait a few months later. It is so soft and pretty and romantic, perfectly capturing our personalities. They snuck in little moments I don't even remember happening, but ones that I'll now treasure forever.

Icing on the cake: Their services are insanely affordable. A lot of videographers are prohibitively expensive, which is a bummer since the product they provide is so lovely to have after your big day. But that's not the case with Kara and Drew--they'll work with you to customize a package that has everything you want within your budget.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Christine Hanks · Married on 10/24/2019

So excited to be working with them

We had an awesome chat with Kara and Drew! We connected super easily and they made us feel really comfortable. With all those attributes, we knew we had to work with them!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Lens of Lenox Videography's reply:

Thank you so much, Christine! We sincerely appreciate this review! You and Dom are so sweet and it is crazy how many things we found we have in common! We're so excited to capture your special day!!! Such an exciting time for you both!! :)
  • Dylan

Dylan Malone · Married on 06/29/2019

They were amazing

Kara and Drew are great! There is nothing better than being able to relive our special day over and over. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Lens of Lenox Videography's reply:

Thank you so much, Dylan! You and Bri were so awesome to work with! You made it easy :-) Your day was beautiful and we were honored to be a part of it!

Alexis Anderson · Married on 05/18/2019

WOW is all I have to say!

Drew and Kara are absolutely amazing! We met prior to the wedding to get to know each other and they were so sweet and genuinely interested in our big day! On the day of, they were amazing! They rolled with the crazy weather and sacrificed themselves to the rain to make sure they captured our big day! We had a sneak peek of our video the next day and it is incredible! I always dreamed of having a videographer at my wedding and let me tell you- they exceeded my expectations. We are so thankful for Drew and Kara and cannot wait to see our full video!

Book them for your wedding now!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Lens of Lenox Videography's reply:

Oh my gosh, thank you so much, Alexis! This means so so much to us! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Nick and your wedding was stunning! The rain just added to the beautiful story of your special day!

Ashley Baumgartner · Married on 03/25/2019

Amazing Videographers & Amazing People

Kara and Drew - Where do I begin? If you’re looking for both wedding professionals and friends, this is where you should start. Kara and Drew make a stellar videography team, absolutely nailing the light and airy style with romantic and joyful moments. It’s the perfect way to capture your day. From amazing cinematic moments that they’re able to capture, to being genuinely sincere and sweet people, they’re the winning videography team.

I’ve had the pleasure of working alongside Kara and Drew (I’m a photographer) for many weddings and editorials, and their product always exceeds expectations, and they’re a blast to work with. Seriously, don’t look further for your videography needs!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • W

Wendi Phillips · Married on 01/03/2019

Professional & Easy to Work With

These two really know how to capture all of the most beautiful details. It's not easy to capture and re-create a feeling, but Lens of Lenox does this effortlessly!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Lens of Lenox Videography's reply:

Thank you so much, Wendi! It was an honor working with you and your work added so much color and beauty to the day!

Ashley Woldman · Married on 12/06/2018

Hiring lens of lenox will be the best decision you make

Drew and Kara from Lens of Lenox are absolutely out of this world amazing! Every video they create is like a piece of magic brought to life! Not only do they produce top notch videography, but they are top notch people! They are some of the most genuine small business owners I have ever worked with and I am so grateful they were so invested in me as a customer!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Lens of Lenox Videography's reply:

Thank you so much!! We absolutely loved working with you and are so happy we could provide you with a quality film and experience! We really appreciate the kind words!