Lenka Flaherty Photography Reviews

28 Reviews for Lenka Flaherty Photography

• Monica

Monica Turaco · Married on 04/27/2019

100% recommend!

Lenka was the best choice we could make for our wedding photography. She planned details without the whole year. She had many great suggestions and unique ideas for our entire day. She is a joy to work with and we will be using her services in future for sure! There's not enough THANK YOUs to express for her work....

Sent on 06/19/2019

Meredith · Married on 10/23/2016

Lenka is the best around! She is flexible with want her customers want/need. She made us feel completely comfortable during our wedding day even though a lot of pictures were being taken during the day. She almost made us forget about everything else (worries/stress), other than enjoying the big day. For a photographer to be able to do that, it's simply amazing. We recently received our pictures back (and she was very quick with getting them edited for us), they came out amazing! Even when my husband and I were a bit chilly taking the pictures, the photo's came out beautiful. I truly recommend using Lenka for a photographer, and not just for weddings but for anything!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lenka Flaherty Photography's reply:

Oh Thank you Meredith and James!
    It was my pleasure to capture your amazing wedding day!
    You two are such beautiful human beings!
    Thank you for having me!
    Hugs,

Andreea · Married on 05/23/2015

It was a wonderful experience working with Lenka! She is a very talented artist with lots of positive energy and her presence will make you relaxed and confident. We had our photographs processed EXTREMELY fast (we had our preview photos a few days after the wedding, she posted the photos on her website in less than a week and the albums were ready in two and a half weeks after our wedding. We decided to have her choose our photos for the albums, and we certainly made the right choice. She has a good eye for composition and matching the images. She is flexible, very easy to work with, responds to her e-mails very fast and is a very friendly person. We would definitely recommend her anytime.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Peggy · Married on 08/30/2014

My husband and I enjoyed Lenka during our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. She does great work and she is fun to shoot with. Lenka is professional and will listen to your wants and needs and do everything she can to make it happen. It seems as though she really enjoys taking part in people's special moments and capturing them in wonderful ways. We will recommend Lenka for any photography work you need!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Lenka Flaherty Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Peggy and Scott!
    It was a great time to capture your engagement and your very special day!
    I am honored you chose me as your wedding photographer and I am proud I was a part of your beautiful wedding day!
    All the best,

Samantha · Married on 08/17/2014

Lenka, provided amazing service for our wedding. As our wedding photographer, she was taking shots of every moment of our wedding and always had a smile on her face. She put a creative twist on pictures of our rings that I absolutely love. She took special care in taking pictures of our wedding party and guests. She was extremely professional and she was very quick to turn around our images from our special day so that we could choose our pictures for our albums. She was amazing and fun to work with. Thank you very much Lenka for capturing our big day.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Jason · Married on 01/18/2014

Lenka is awesome and an amazing photographer! We highly recommend her! She was very flexible for our wedding considering we had a giant snowstorm smack in the middle of it! Thank you again

Sent on 01/01/2015

Erinne · Married on 09/29/2013

Lenka was extremely easy and fun to work with, in terms of her personality and flexibility. She was able to give enough direction to everyone to get our family photos done (not an easy task!), but she also listened to the ideas and suggestions that we had. She was professional and prompt with communication, always returning phone calls and emails within a day. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully and we couldn't be happier! Lenka is talented and we have received so many compliments on our wedding album. We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/17/2013

Lenka has such an amazing presence when she is photographing your wedding. She is open to ideas and she will make sure to get every photo you wish. One of my favorite aspects of Lenka was that she also asked for my family to give input on photos they would like to have. Not every picture had to have me and my husband in it, and that was nice, it gave us a break. She took some lively family photos and friend photos and it was like she was not even there. She never got in the way at the ceremony and she was very good about the little ring bearer and flower girls in the photos and getting them to focus. Everyone at my wedding thought she did a fantastic job and they enjoyed her personality.

Lenka makes you feel so important on your wedding day and she gets detailed shots of things you would never think of. The morning after our wedding, Lenka had already set-up a preview site of our wedding. That is almost unheard of...within less than 24 hours she was already starting to gather the photos. We are excited to see our albums and just want to encourage brides out there to look into this photographer!

Thanks, Lenka!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Lenka Flaherty Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen & Kyle for all your sweet words. You two and all your friends and families were absolute fun to meet and work with.
    Thank you so much again for choosing our business.
    It was my honor to capture your special day!
    Congratulations again and all the best in your marriage!
    I know your life together will be more than amazing :)
    Sincerely,

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2013

We met Lenka through a previous wedding we had attended. After seeing that couples photos we knew that Lenka was the photographer for us. She was very responsive and willing to answer all questions regarding different wedding shots. This was great since my parents are divorced and we had a lot different kinds of shots we wanted to get done. Lenka was great about not missing a moment of. Or wedding she took tons of. Amazing high quality photos and stayed with us for the entire event. Lenka was amazing and our photos came out great we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

If you want pictures that are unique and beautiful, like the kind of wedding pictures you've always dreamed of having, then go with Lenka. My husband and I found her randomly and were struck by her portfolio. She has a way of capturing the couple's personality beautifully! One of the things that pleased us most is her ability to create pictures that don't look like everyone is posed. All of our photos look natural despite the fact that Lenka coached us as to pose and stand. Everyone who sees our pictures comment on how amazing they are. They are, and forever will be, the wedding pictures that all others are judged against!! Thank you Lenka! Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 07/04/2013

Ashlee & Carson · Married on 12/29/2012

Lenka took amazing pictures. Very creative and very professional. She was really great to work with, friendly and worked with our schedule to do our engagement pictures as well. When she sent us our pictures they were packaged very nicely we were overall very impressed with her as our photographer.

Sent on 03/18/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2012

Lenka was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we contacted her, she was attentive and accommodating. She listened to how we wanted our day to be captured and was able to capture pictures that were beautiful and exactly what we wanted! On our wedding day, Lenka was professional and fun to be around. She helped guide me through the process of getting ready, was clear about where she wanted me and when and was completely supportive. She was never intrusive or pushy when it came to photographing us. Many of our guests commented on how fun she was and how flexible she was. When it comes to our prints and albums, there is no way we could be any happier. Our photos are not only beautiful, they tell a story and they tell it in exactly the way we wanted. Lenka had our photos ready to view online within 2 weeks of our wedding. We had our 3 albums, the CD of photos, and our more than 100 prints within 10 weeks of our wedding!!!
    We could not have been happier with our choice to have Lenka capture our day. She is truly remarkable and her photos are simply beautiful. We enthusiastically recommend her to future brides. You will not be disappointed with Lenka or her work!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2012

I have already recommended Lenka to a few of my friends that will be getting married!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Lenka Flaherty Photography's reply:

Thank you so much lindsay!

Lenka was the most amazing photographer. The photos were amazing. She was so qucik getting photos back to us. We had so much fun with her and she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Hi,

I wanted to thank you very much for your review on wedding wire about my wedding photography service.
    I wish I could see your name so I can THANK YOU directly.
    But either way THANK YOU so much!
    I truly appreciate you taking the time and I appreciate your kid words.
    Hope everything is great with both of you.

All the best,
    Lenka Flaherty
    Lenka Flaherty Photography
    603-748-1916

Tristin · Married on 09/17/2012

I chose Lenka to be my wedding photographer because I loved her style and technique. Looking through her portfolio she clearly has a special gift, and an amazing passion for what she does. She worked within our budget and gave us everything we could want in a package. After meeting Lenka and working with her on my wedding day, I can't wait to work with her again for maternity pics...when the time comes. Can't say enough great things about her.
    I took ages choosing the prints for developing because there were just SO many great shots. When my products arrived I tore the package open like a child on Xmas. Everything was perfect and I couldn't be happier. Already recommended her to my friends.
    Tristin and Paul Pearson

Sent on 03/10/2013
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 09/08/2012

I was looking through the pictures of our wedding the other day and realized how amazing they were and how they truly captured our special day. Then I remembered that I had not written a review for Lenka, who captured our wedding day perfectly. She was such a pleasure to work with on both our engagement and wedding photographs. She was prompt, professional, fun, smiling and we got our pictures when we were on our honeymoon, which was amazing!
    We are so happy that we chose her for our wedding and would highly recommend her to everyone and anyone!!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2012

Lenka captured our wedding located in Northampton, ma. She was prompt, professional, and very easy to work with. My husband and I spent weeks searching for a photographer and we could not be happier with our choice! Lenka had a picture preview up online within two days. A month after our wedding, we had all of the products we ordered (100 prints, 3 books, DVD images, and cards!) and they were good quality! I also want to mention that Lenka had a good variety of pictures including before, during, and after the wedding. I would recommend Lenka' s services for anyone looking for quality pictures and products from a professional photographer.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2012

Lenka was the most amazing photographer. We could not have asked for a better photographer. She was friendly and courtious the entire night. Every picture was breathtaking from engagment to wedding to reception. I now have 1200 favorite wedding pictures. We shopped around and looked at other photographers but we found the best!! All of the products we received were beautiful and professionally done. We cant wait to start a family to have Lenka come back and take more photos. She is simply said...The Best!!!We could not have been any happier with her and her services!!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Melisa · Married on 09/10/2011

We could not find fault in anything Lenka provided us for our wedding photography. We even gave her full authority to pick which pictures for our album, and it was absolutely perfect and exactly what we wanted. At the event, we didn't even really notice her about, but she managed to capture every moment. I would recommend her to anyone for any event. She is so nice and personable.

Sent on 05/13/2012

R · Married on 09/04/2011

Lenka was an amazing phographer! She made all accomodations for my wedding, took gorgeos photos and was on time with prints, proofs, etc...after the wedding. Her prices were very reasonable, I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants to capture every special moment of their wedding day!

Sent on 05/27/2012
  • F

lkadjfads · Married on 08/20/2011

Lenka was great! I was planning my Newport, RI wedding from out of state and was able to plan everything via email as we didn't until the day of. She was very responsive and great to work with. As a budget bride, I shopped around for my vendors and Lenka's package was the best value. Most important, I have wonderful pictures that I LOVE.

Sent on 06/03/2012

Meagan · Married on 06/18/2011

Lenka Flaherty took breathtaking photos of our wedding. She was so nice and professional throughout our whole wedding. She not only took our photos but her husband also recorded parts of the ceremony and reception and compiled it into a short video that we can cherish forever.

I loved her photos so much she recently took family photos of myself, my husband and two young children. They were fussy most of the shoot but she still managed to get GREAT photos! I will definitely ask her to capture more family photos in the future. She is the best!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Dawn · Married on 05/21/2011

Lenka was absolutely perfect! We loved having her at our wedding. My mom kept making comments about how she is a "ninja" with the camera. She was able to capture amazing pictures without getting in the way. She was professional and quite sweet. She is also extremely patient (which I need) and when I got stressed about picking out certain photos she sprung into action with great suggestions and really was quite helpful. Bottom line is we loved Lenka!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Emily · Married on 08/21/2010

We were so lucky to have Lenka as our wedding photographer. She was knowledgeable, affordable and easy going. She knew how to help us feel relaxed and she took amazing candid shots. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Andrew · Married on 08/07/2010

Lenka was awesome at our wedding. We asked her for some shots that involved different angles, views, and in some tight spaces and she got them all. She has some very fun and imaginative family and party pictures and we loved every one. If we ever need a photographer again we will be calling her first she was great!

Sent on 05/11/2012