Lena Peony Reviews

35 Reviews for Lena Peony

• Hannah

Hannah · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Wonderful!!

The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and super friendly. We loved our visit and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thanks so much Hannah! So thrilled to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations!

• Hannah

Hannah Rowe · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Best decision ever !

Couldn’t be happier with my experience! They were so nice and wanted nothing but the best for you. So happy I chose my dream dress from here !

Sent on 01/16/2021

Abbie Whitehurst · Getting married on 07/03/2021

SO thankful for Leona Peony!!

The consultants at Leona Peony were so helpful and professional. They only book one bride per hour so it was very special. The whole process from start to me saying “yes to my dress” was relaxing and sweet! I will have memories of this forever and they will be very good ones!! Would recommend them to any and every bride looking for THE dress!!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Evans · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Beautiful Dresses, Sweet Experience

I was helped with getting the most perfect wedding dress for me! Their were many different styles of dresses for me to try on at my first ever wedding dress appointment. I happily said yes to the 6th dress I tried on.

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • O

Olivia Bellar · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful!

I had the best experience!
    This was my first experience looking for a wedding dress and I could not have been more pleased. I did not know what kind of dress I was wanting so I went in with an opened mind. I tried on about 10 dresses and the last one I tried was THE dress! I did not feel rushed and loved being the only bride trying on. It made the experience feel personal!
    Lena Peony staff exceeded my expectations and were so helpful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Chasidy

Chasidy · Married on 11/07/2020

Very friendly, good selection, clearance rack

Wasn't expecting to find the one on my 1st day looking but I Totally said "YES" to the dress!!!! The ladies were very nice and genuine!! Wonderful experience!!

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Brittney

Brittney Hornbuckle · Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding dress

Such a wonderful experience found the dress of my dreams

Sent on 08/21/2020

Lena Peony's reply:

It was truly our pleasure Brittney! We were so happy to be part of your special day. We know your wedding will be oh so perfect!

Montana Harris · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Place

I highly recommend Lena Peony! I had an amazing experience! The women there are great to work with and so sweet! I can’t wait to wear my dress in my October wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Hannah · Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful dresses

First stop and found my dream dress

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Terrie

Terrie Lankford · Married on 06/06/2020

Very relaxed and pleasant

They work to find the best dress for your budget. I had no clue what type of dress I wanted . They took their time and offered suggestions and I left with the perfect dress

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much Terrie! We were more than thrilled to have been allowed to be a part of your special day! Blessings to you!

Aubrey · Married on 06/06/2020

The sweetest experience

The ladies at Lena Peony were so helpful and kind! My family, friends and I felt so welcomed by the cute set-up to watch me try on dresses and the friendliness of the workers. Plus the store was stunning and I found my perfect dress!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much for the love Aubrey! It was truly our pleasure. We were so thrilled to be a part of your special day!

Grace Charlier · Married on 06/01/2020

Love love love them!!

My experience with Lena Peony was nothing short of perfect, they helped me find the perfect dress for a great price. Ordered just in time to get it before the big day!

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much Grace! We cannot express to you enough how excited we are to have been a part of your special day. Thanks again for the love!

Michaela Keyes · Married on 04/19/2020

The best experience!

I couldn’t be more pleased! I walked in with an idea and walked out with a completely different dress that I was in love with! And such great prices! I wouldn’t have gotten a dress anywhere else. Small town feel and you can tell
    That they truly care about you and your big day!

Lena Peony's reply:

Michaela - our hearts are thrilled at your kind words! We are more than happy to have been allowed to be a part of your special day. Thanks for the love!

• W

Whitney Adams · Married on 12/08/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Would HIGHLY recommend. Was surprised the small town of Dickson had such an amazing dress shop! Second dress I tried on was the ONE!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you Whitney - it was truly our pleasure! We wish you so much joy on your special day and thank you for letting us be a part.

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Lena Peony was the last stop I made on the first day I went wedding dress shopping. The reason it was my last stop in general was due to the fact that they showed amazing customer service, their price ranges can't be beat, and of course I found THE dress. Their boutique is so modern and so cute. The fitting rooms are gigantic (if you have been wedding dress shopping in the area, most shops' fitting rooms can get very claustrophobic). They have a selection you can't find anywhere near the area. They bent over backwards calling vendors to make sure I could order my dress in time. There is nothing about my experience that I could complain about. 5/5 would recommend!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! It was so great to have your family in. It was truly a joy for us to help with your special day.

Lena Peony
  • F

Faith Armstrong · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome experience!

The ladies at Lena Peony were so kind and helpful! They really advocated for me as the bride and helped me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Lena Peony's reply:

We were thrilled to be a part of your special day Faith! So happy you found your dress. Best wishes to you and your love.

• Kayla

Kayla Michelle Sumerour · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding dress

They are wonderful to work with!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you Kayla! We loved working with you to make sure you look perfect on your big day! It was our pleasure.

Christina · Married on 09/07/2019

The place to get a dress!

Lena Peony genuinely makes you feel completely stunning and beautiful in every dress you will try on! I am so glad that I chose to try own dresses here and I can't wait for my dress to come in! Lena Peony has many dress options and they are all stunning and they have dresses for all body types! I highly recommend going to Lena Peony! They will focus on making you look stunning!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you, Christina, for the kind words. It was truly our pleasure to a part of making you big day special! We are so happy you found your perfect dress with us!

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect experience

The ladies at Lena Peony made me feel so comfortable. There was no pressure, and I found exactly what I was looking for. They even gave me a sweet gift!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was truly our pleasure. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!

Nicola Robertson · Married on 08/01/2019

Above and beyond

We had a wonderful experience! The girls were so helpful and complementary. Nothing was a hassle for them and encouraged me to try on as many dresses as I wanted to. I could not recommend them any higher. Go and buy your dress here! You won’t regret it :)

Nicola Robertson · Married on 08/01/2019

Above and beyond

Aaliyah · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing

They both were very sweet and helpful to find my perfect dress!! I couldn’t have chosen a better place to shop!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Marissa · Married on 05/19/2019

I had the best experience! I felt so comfortable and taken care of!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa! It was truly our pleasure!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Dresses!

I loved my experience at Lena Peony! The place was adorable! There were so many beautiful dresses to choose from and they were all at a reasonable price! They were so friendly and welcoming. They really made this experience fun and easy!

Katelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Such a great atmosphere here! They were very welcoming and patient! We had the store to ourselves which made it much more personable when I said yes to the dress!

Sent on 09/22/2018