Lena Peony Reviews

26 Reviews for Lena Peony

• Hannah

Hannah · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Wonderful!!

The staff was very helpful, knowledgeable, and super friendly. We loved our visit and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thanks so much Hannah! So thrilled to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations!

Terrie Lankford · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Very relaxed and pleasant

They work to find the best dress for your budget. I had no clue what type of dress I wanted . They took their time and offered suggestions and I left with the perfect dress

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much Terrie! We were more than thrilled to have been allowed to be a part of your special day! Blessings to you!

Aubrey · Getting married on 06/06/2020

The sweetest experience

The ladies at Lena Peony were so helpful and kind! My family, friends and I felt so welcomed by the cute set-up to watch me try on dresses and the friendliness of the workers. Plus the store was stunning and I found my perfect dress!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much for the love Aubrey! It was truly our pleasure. We were so thrilled to be a part of your special day!

Grace Charlier · Married on 06/01/2020

Love love love them!!

My experience with Lena Peony was nothing short of perfect, they helped me find the perfect dress for a great price. Ordered just in time to get it before the big day!

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much Grace! We cannot express to you enough how excited we are to have been a part of your special day. Thanks again for the love!

Michaela Keyes · Married on 04/19/2020

The best experience!

I couldn’t be more pleased! I walked in with an idea and walked out with a completely different dress that I was in love with! And such great prices! I wouldn’t have gotten a dress anywhere else. Small town feel and you can tell
    That they truly care about you and your big day!

Lena Peony's reply:

Michaela - our hearts are thrilled at your kind words! We are more than happy to have been allowed to be a part of your special day. Thanks for the love!

• W

Whitney Adams · Married on 12/08/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Would HIGHLY recommend. Was surprised the small town of Dickson had such an amazing dress shop! Second dress I tried on was the ONE!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you Whitney - it was truly our pleasure! We wish you so much joy on your special day and thank you for letting us be a part.

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Lena Peony was the last stop I made on the first day I went wedding dress shopping. The reason it was my last stop in general was due to the fact that they showed amazing customer service, their price ranges can't be beat, and of course I found THE dress. Their boutique is so modern and so cute. The fitting rooms are gigantic (if you have been wedding dress shopping in the area, most shops' fitting rooms can get very claustrophobic). They have a selection you can't find anywhere near the area. They bent over backwards calling vendors to make sure I could order my dress in time. There is nothing about my experience that I could complain about. 5/5 would recommend!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! It was so great to have your family in. It was truly a joy for us to help with your special day.

Lena Peony
  • F

Faith Armstrong · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome experience!

The ladies at Lena Peony were so kind and helpful! They really advocated for me as the bride and helped me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Lena Peony's reply:

We were thrilled to be a part of your special day Faith! So happy you found your dress. Best wishes to you and your love.

• Kayla

Kayla Michelle Sumerour · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding dress

They are wonderful to work with!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you Kayla! We loved working with you to make sure you look perfect on your big day! It was our pleasure.

Christina · Married on 09/07/2019

The place to get a dress!

Lena Peony genuinely makes you feel completely stunning and beautiful in every dress you will try on! I am so glad that I chose to try own dresses here and I can't wait for my dress to come in! Lena Peony has many dress options and they are all stunning and they have dresses for all body types! I highly recommend going to Lena Peony! They will focus on making you look stunning!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you, Christina, for the kind words. It was truly our pleasure to a part of making you big day special! We are so happy you found your perfect dress with us!

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect experience

The ladies at Lena Peony made me feel so comfortable. There was no pressure, and I found exactly what I was looking for. They even gave me a sweet gift!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was truly our pleasure. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day!

Nicola Robertson · Married on 08/01/2019

Above and beyond

We had a wonderful experience! The girls were so helpful and complementary. Nothing was a hassle for them and encouraged me to try on as many dresses as I wanted to. I could not recommend them any higher. Go and buy your dress here! You won’t regret it :)

Nicola Robertson · Married on 08/01/2019

Above and beyond

Aaliyah · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Amazing

They both were very sweet and helpful to find my perfect dress!! I couldn’t have chosen a better place to shop!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Marissa · Married on 05/19/2019

I had the best experience! I felt so comfortable and taken care of!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa! It was truly our pleasure!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Dresses!

I loved my experience at Lena Peony! The place was adorable! There were so many beautiful dresses to choose from and they were all at a reasonable price! They were so friendly and welcoming. They really made this experience fun and easy!

Katelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Such a great atmosphere here! They were very welcoming and patient! We had the store to ourselves which made it much more personable when I said yes to the dress!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Lindsey · Married on 03/23/2019

I loved my experience here! Darlene was so helpful and accommodating in helping me find the perfect dress! I highly recommend Lena Peony to anyone looking for a beautiful dress for their wedding day!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Lena Peony's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Lena Peony

Kasey · Married on 11/18/2018

These ladies made my afternoon of dress shopping absolutely wonderful! I never felt pressured. From the moment I walked in, they were very welcoming and told me to make myself at home. I LOVE my dress!! Their dresses are high quality, yet affordable. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone looking for a wedding gown or any dress for a special occasion.

Sent on 03/30/2018
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 11/17/2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORE!!!
    The first time I stepped foot in Lena Peony I fell in love with the store! I was overly pleased with my experience with this store. The main thing I liked most about Leno Peony was that it is a small business. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Davids Bridal or other big chain stores, but for me personally when I went to Davids Bridal I was VERY overwhelmed. Lena Peony was a totally different experience. I had true one on one time with the employee that helped me find my dress. She listened to what I wanted, and helped me pick out the PERFECT dress. Although, I have no received my dress just yet (as I just ordered it 2 weeks ago) I would HIGHLY recommend trying out this store. All of the dresses are absolutely stunning, and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Overall an easy 5/5!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

I loved everything about Lena Peony!!!! The dresses are beautiful and they helped me find the perfect one for my big day!

REBECCA · Married on 09/29/2018

The dress I decided on was perfect excsot for one thing, it wasnt srrapless. So they talked to alterations and my dress will be altered into the strapless sweetheart neckline dream dress! They even let me try the sample dress on three times so I could get a good feel for it and my family out of town could see! They are amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2018

They helped me pick my dress out and they did so much to help me out! They are amazing!

Christan · Married on 06/02/2018

The atmosphere of this place is amazing! The staff is super helpful and not pushy at all. They help you in and out of all of your dresses and make you feel so comfortable! I would highly recommend for any bride to be to check this place out. Such a great variety of styles and sizes! They also have prom dresses which is great for Dickson. We needed a store like this so bad!

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything you would want in a Bridal Boutique! Sydne and Darlene are very knowledgeable and personable. They have a large one of a kind selection, in-house alterations, and huge comfortable fitting rooms! Let’s be honest that’s actually important! I enjoyed every step of the purchasing process and while we were shopping for me we accidentally found the perfect prom dress for me sister! Dickson is lucky to have this gem.

Sent on 06/19/2018