Lena Shkreli & Company Reviews

5 | Rochester, MI

5 Reviews for Lena Shkreli & Company

Jen Walton · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Best Team Ever!

Best team ever! These ladies did such a beautiful job with my entire bridal parties hair and makeup. There was 11 of us total. They arrived on time, worked extremely efficiently and finished right on time. I've stood up in other weddings were the days didn't flow smoothly due to the hair and makeup team not staying on schedule but Lena & her team didn't skip a beat which was super impressive to me! These ladies will make you look your best and are fun to be around and bring great energy with them. Highly recommend them for your wedding day!

• Angelica

Angelica Cialone · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Best Hair and Makeup stylist around!

Lena and Jacqulyn did an amazing job on my hair and makeup as well as all of my ladies! I couldn't ask for a better stylist that listens to people in what they want and delievers on it so well! I use her for both hair cuts and hair styling as well as would recommend her for any bride and bridesmaid group! Thank you Lena for the amazing job on everyone and making me feel beautiful!

Lena Shkreli & Company's reply:

You and your party were so fun to work with and it’s always a pleasure having you in the salon! Can’t wait to see you again in! ❤️

Chelsey Whitlock · Married on 10/03/2020

Such an amazing and talented team!

Loved working with this team so much! Response time throughout the entire process was great! All the staff is super friendly! The salon is probably the cutest salon I've been too. Lena & Jacquelyn did my wedding day hair and makeup and honestly I've never felt so beautiful. I still felt like me but just the best version of myself. Thank you so much ladies!

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Angelica

Angelica LeDonne · Married on 09/12/2020

Simply the best

She is professional, she listens to your vision and she becomes your friend because of how sweet and nice she is! Her team works with the time frame to be sure everyone is done with enough time!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Kelsey · Married on 05/23/2020

Wedding hair and makeup

With my wedding plans changing due to COVID, they were so flexible! Lena did an amazing job with my wedding makeup and Jacquelyn did my hair! They were both perfect and looked exactly like the pictures I showed them. I will be using them again next year for our larger reception!

Lena Shkreli & Company's reply:

Kelsey, we cannot wait to work with you again next year! You were such a breeze to work with! Send us photos once you receive them and we will see you again soon!