Lemon & Tulips Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Bouquets fully works of art

I cannot express my gratitude enough for the masterpiece of arrangements created by Alexzandria at L&T. She captivated my winter wedding bouquets perfectly. The arrangements are unique, boho and cascading and beyond what I could have imagined. She was a pleasure to work with and I received so many compliments on them. Highly recommend!
  • Vicky
    Vicky Married on 09/25/2021

Gorgeous Flowers!

We worked with Lemon & Tulips/Ali for our wedding this past weekend. The florals that she put together were beyond my expectations. Everything from the arbor decor, to the bouquets, and centerpieces were flawless and added to the aesthetic of our wedding. Ali is also amazing to work with and was really helpful and responsive throughout the process. Highly recommend!
  • Abigail
    Abigail R. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful floral arrangements!

Alexzandria was awesome to work with, she answered all of our questions quickly, offered professional advice and helped make our vision a reality! We are so happy with how the flowers came out, they're exactly what we were looking for.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Allie
    Allie G. Married on 07/11/2021

Highly Recommend!

I am SO happy we went with Lemon and Tulips for our wedding. Ali was extremely easy to work with and exceeded all of my expectations. I received many comments from our guests and vendors about how beautiful the flowers were. She is such an artist and had creative ideas that really helped our wedding stand out. We went with the full service option and it truly was that. She made it so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Worth every penny! HIGHLY recommend!!!
  • Dana
    Dana K. Married on 03/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, artistic, kind and amazing florist!

I worked with Lemon + Tulips on a mountain elopement yesterday (I'm a wedding planner) and as always, working with Ali was a seamless, enjoyable experience! She created a lush, boho bridal bouquet, matching bout and a dreamy floral spread for the table. She really listened to the bride and created floral designs that mirrored her wants! Ali is as talented as she is kind and she's an amazing asset to any wedding vendor team!
  • Karen
    Karen B. Married on 02/11/2021

Wedding daughter

Beautiful, artistic, easy to communicate with such a positive experience 🌸🌸
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 10/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Had an amazing experience working with Lemon & Tulips!

We had an amazing experience working with Lemon & Tulips. Alexandria was unbelievable, working with us and our ever changing vision. We loved how our venue ended up looking and couldn't have been happier about our experience.
    Kelly R. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So easy and such beautiful flowers!!!

My fiancé and I chose to elope in the white mountains and had to find a florist to make a bridal bouquet and boutonnière. We were told to check out Lemon and Tulips after another florist turned us down. Ali was fabulous. She answered emails so quickly and answered all of my questions and then some. The flowers were absolutely stunning. She used locally grown flowers and made one of the prettiest bouquets I’ve ever seen. I wish I could keep getting married just to keep getting bridal bouquets from her!
    Colleen W. Married on 09/09/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Alexzandria is an absolute gem to work with. She has an excellent eye for details and worked with us within our budget! I can't tell you enough how many people came up to me during and many weeks after our wedding to comment on how absolutely stunning our flowers and greenery were. Alexzandria is so down to earth and was SO supportive throughout the entire wedding process. Look no further for your floral needs:)
    Caitlin Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful and unique!!

Lemon and tulips was absolutely incredible!! I really can't recommend a florist with more kindness, flexibility and overall fantastic delivery. I was a covid bride, which meant multiple dates changes - Alex couldn't have been more friendly and responsive about everything. When our day (finally) got here, it was truly perfect. The flowers were gorgeous, and felt completely unique to our wedding. Not only that, but there were original touches throughout, such as hanging greenery that Alex put up the day before. She really is just incredibly to work with and incredibly talented. Recommend, recommend, recommend.
  • Kristine
    Kristine K. Married on 09/05/2020

So thankful for Ali @ Lemon & Tulips

My florist decided to jump the cost of flowers for my wedding 50 days beforehand, charging more for flowers for 15 tables than the original 21 tables. I was desperate to find another option beacuse subsequently she even canceled my flowers all together. I email Ali at Lemon & Tulips just asking if it was even an option because it was so last minute and the wedding season is crazy. She emailed back right away, even called me, and did have availability herself, but put me in touch with a flower farm that was even closer to the venue because she thought it would be a better fit. I'm leaving a review to say she cared more about (someone she doesn't know) getting flowers and the right vendor, than she even did about my business. I can only imagine she would be incredible to work with for your wedding flowers!
  • Natalie
    Natalie N. Married on 08/15/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The kindest, most creative florist!

My husband and I got married in August of 2020 at The Old Saco Inn in Fryeburg, Maine and chose Ali from Lemon & Tulips to be our florist for our wedding! I can't say enough amazing things about Ali! She is truly an artist, professional, creative, and SO easy to work with! When I first met with Ali about a year before my wedding I showed her my colors and told her my wedding theme was boho and she absolutely created my dream AND unique flowers for my wedding! Seriously, my bouquet was everything I dreamed of and more!! Her flowers are what truly tied everything in my wedding together. Everything was perfectly created and original, from my flower crown, the bouquets, boutonnieres, arbor, centerpieces, and doggie collar. I STRONGLY recommend Lemon & Tulips for a florist, especially for weddings!!
    *All photos were taken by Cait Bourgault Photography :)
    Dianna Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Stunning!!

Alexandria, owner of Lemon + Tulips went above and beyond our expectations! She completely captured our vision for our wedding and we couldn’t thank her enough for all her hard work and dedication to making our floral dreams a reality.
    Michelle B. Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience!

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Alexzandria at Lemon & Tulips! I had no idea what I was doing and she eased all of my concerns along the way. Her creativity and style with her floral designs is unmeasurable. She is amazing!
    Melissa Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding work

Lemon and Tulips was wonderful to work with, Ali listened to what I had envisioned for our special day and made my dream into a reality. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and went beautifully with our wedding party's attire. We had so many compliments! We could not have asked for a better experience!
  • Michelle
    Michelle D. Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If there were 6 stars to give, Lemon & Tulips deserve it!

Lemon & Tulips provided us with a wedding day that will never forget. Ali listened and turned my ideas into a scene from a magazine. People still tell us that our wedding flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen!
    Jessica T. Married on 08/29/2017

Easy. Effortless. Flawless.

These girls were a pleasure to work with. I never met with them, only 2 phone conversations and a few emails. They nailed exactly what I wanted, better than I couldn’t anticipated! I highly recommend them!
    C. S. Married on 08/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent quality & service!

Lemon & Tulips did an incredible job highlighting the theme of my wedding! The bouquets were exquisite, and the quality of the flowers was excellent. Lemon & Tulips' creative design accentuated the aesthetic I requested perfectly. You can tell the owner Ali puts her heart into her work. She collaborated with me on custom designs for a hair piece and flower curtain underneath the arbor. She is very friendly and helpful, great customer service!
    Jennifer Married on 10/12/2013
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Papa's floral was great for my wedding and provided wonderful flowers for the wedding party and to decorate the venue. Vic is a very nice guy and easy to work with.
    Alexa Married on 11/17/2018
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Delightful Wedding Florist!

Alexzandria at Lemon and Tulips was super helpful and flexible in making my wedding vision come to life affordably (something that seems rare - especially with wedding flowers). She created lovely bouquets and wreaths for my wedding day and also provided beautiful cut flowers. Everything went as planned and turned out great! I still have one of the wreaths gracing our wall at home (three months later)!
  • 4.8 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements

Alexandria was extremely helpful and professional. I was overwhelmed by the millions of options for the color palette I envisioned for my wedding, so I gave her the reigns and she exceeded my expectations! All of the bouquets were perfect, as well as the centerpieces and arbor. She even made a precious flower collar for my dog that was in the wedding. I will recommend lemon and tulips to everyone I know!
    Morgan Married on 08/18/2018
    4.4 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience

Alexzandria was extremely helpful and very passionate about her business and the service she provides. I provided a few images and colors I was interested and she knocked it out of the park with her flower arrangements and decor. She captured my vision better than I could even verbalize to her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist who is down to earth and really passionate about making your day special. She arrived on site and went right to work with little to no help the day of.
illustration stars