Lemon Moon Photography Reviews

6 | Grand Rapids, MI

6 Reviews for Lemon Moon Photography

Chelsea · Married on 03/18/2017

Chelsea and Tony did our wedding photos and engagement pics and they were WONDERFUL to work with - extrememly reasonably priced, and the photos turned out better than I could have asked for - EVERYONE loves them. They were always quick to get back with me, provided great direction when we didn't know what to do with our hands (lol), and made it a super easy experience. Thank you Chelsea and Tony - you are awesome!!

Bethany · Married on 09/30/2016

We are absolutely in love with our photos from the wedding! Chelsea and Tony were extremely professional, talented, worked with our venue and other vendors to make sure everything went very smoothly! Having the two of them was definitely a bonus, especially when seeing the "first look" photos (from both of our reactions). Coming from an event planning background, I wanted to make sure I wasn't "working" on my wedding day. I felt completely comfortable with them and could not be happier with the final product! We had engagement photos and wedding day photos. Engagement photos were fun - they made us feel comfortable while adjusting to some unique camping theme/tent photos we wanted to be sure to get. At the wedding, they stayed until the job was done and checked in with me before leaving. The best! Happy to proudly recommend them to family, friends and you! :)

• Angela

Angela · Married on 05/29/2016

We loved having these two shoot photos for our engagement, and we can't wait for our wedding!

Chelsea and Tony did a great job with getting all the important pictures at our wedding. Our wedding was only about a week ago so we have not gotten them back yet, but what I have seen so far was amazing pictures. They made sure to get many great pictures of us together and with our family, wedding party, and all of the other great and important moments during the ceremony and reception. They were able to get the more serious pictures and the funnier ones as well and knew exactly how we should stand or pose to make the pictures perfect. Highly recommend them.

Michael · Married on 07/25/2015

Simply amazing. Tony and Chelsea went above and beyond to make sure all of the moments at our wedding were captured. Their flexibility and patience made even the most unorganized family pictures go smoothly. They thoroughly reviewed our Pinterest board and shot list that allowed our personality to be reflected in the photographs. I would highly recommend Lemon Moon Photography.

Rachel · Married on 06/27/2015

Chelsea & Tony were so great to work with for our wedding! The value for price paid far exceeded our expectations. They are a young couple and laid back, but still very professional. Having 2 shooters was something that was very important to me and it definitely worked out well to get those special moments. We just had the wedding, so the pictures aren't ready yet, but as for how things went the day of and planning up to the big day, I would say it was all very smooth. I was an organized bride who knew what I wanted and they were very flexible with me. I can't wait to get the pictures back!