LeJeune Artistry Reviews

LeJeune Artistry 7
  • Ariel

Ariel Fells · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Hair & Makeup!

I could not have been happier with the work of LeJeune Artistry! From my consultation to the morning of my wedding they were great with communication and so flexible when we needed to add on services. The morning of my wedding ran so smoothly and on time thanks to the professionalism and amazing talent of the LeJeune team!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    LeJeune Artistry 14
    LeJeune Artistry 15
  • Katie

Katie Baxley · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision of my wedding

I was recommended Le Jeune from a friend who used them 9 years ago at her wedding. This was the easiest and best decision I made. They were so easy to work with and they are priced fair. They moved through my bridal party at a good pace and they lingered around to make sure we were all happy. They checked in with me when someone requested something questionable to make sure I was ok with it. I have zero complaints and would use them again!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kailey Kearney · Married on 03/01/2019

Hair and Make up

Patty and her team are incredible. They provided hair and make up for my wedding as well as my daughters recently. Our guests could not stop commenting on how fabulous the bridal party as well as myself looked especially or hair. It was amazing!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • racheljordan

Rachel · Married on 01/05/2019

LeJeune Hair & Makeup is the BEST! They are professional, friendly, and simply put are the best at hair and makeup. Trust me when I say you will not find a better hair and makeup person anywhere. I will continue to recommend LeJeune to everyone I know. Patricia listens to what you want to look like and she does just that. Your makeup will be FLAWLESS!!! You will not regret going with Patricia and her team!!!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Emily · Married on 07/08/2018

Beautiful Bouquets

I recently got married and had our wedding at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion. After a lot of research, I chose to have LeJeune Artistry to do my hair and makeup along with my bridesmaids hair and makeup and it is safe to say it was the best decision I have ever made. They were so amazing and did exactly what I wanted. I had two hair and makeup trials and they were more than accommodating. They made sure my hair and makeup was what I was envisioning and it 100% was even better than what I was envisioning! The day of my wedding it was sunny and 92 degrees out and I was so worried about my hair and makeup staying through the heat and my sweat (my hair never holds a curl) but it stayed all day and night even with taking pictures outside for a while. It was truly incredible! I can’t thank the team enough for what they did to make my big day so special. If you are looking for an amazing place to help you on your wedding day, Lejeune is the perfect choice!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

I don't have enough positive things to say about LeJeune Artistry. Their entire team was professional, personal, and everything was PERFECT! I had a very large bridal party and not only did everyone look phenomenal but the time management was fantastic.

The entire process of working with Patricia and her whole team was flawless from start to finish. The response times were very quick, the information was detailed, and communication was very clear. The day of the wedding we had Patricia and Jessica for makeup and hair... and everything was truly amazing.

Not only did they handle our wedding, but due to our venue, we also needed LeJeune to arrive on a separate day (in addition to the wedding). This day involved slightly ridiculous hours- and LeJeune somehow made me look like a princess at 4AM. Would highly recommend this group!! Amazing.

Sent on 07/24/2018
    LeJeune Artistry 16
    LeJeune Artistry 17
    LeJeune Artistry 18
    LeJeune Artistry 19
    LeJeune Artistry 20

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Patricia and her team are AMAZING!!! We had SO much fun working with them on our wedding day on April 7, 2018.

I first learned of LeJeune Artistry at my best friend’s wedding in 2015. We had a blast with them and our hair and make up was flawless. So when it came time for our wedding, I knew I wanted the LeJeune Artistry team there on our day. They are all incredibly talented, creative, and patient when it comes to hair and make up. I couldn’t have pictured my day without them. After our wedding, my sister was so impressed with their work that she ended up booking them for her upcoming wedding in September! Seems like she can’t picture her day without them either! :)

Patricia and her team are true professionals at what they do and we would highly recommend them for your wedding or big event! We can’t thank you all enough for making us all feel as beautiful as ever and have that feeling last all night!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    LeJeune Artistry 21
    LeJeune Artistry 22
    LeJeune Artistry 23
    LeJeune Artistry 24
    LeJeune Artistry 25

Becky · Married on 02/10/2018

I can't speak more highly of LeJeune Artistry. I had my hair and makeup trial six months prior to my February 10th wedding and continued to communicate with Patricia in the months before the wedding. She was incredibly patient as I added and deleted members of my bridal party to those who would be receiving her services on the day of our wedding. On the morning of our wedding, Patricia and her team arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently to ensure that everyone who was scheduled to get their hair and makeup done was able to do so. They even had time to spare! In addition, I have incredibly thin hair and was nervous that I wouldn't be able to have the full, chignon bun that I have always dreamed of having on my wedding day. Thankfully, LeJeune Artistry recommended amazing clip on extensions that blended in perfectly with my hair and that looked amazing on the big day. I am so thankful to Patricia and her team for making my bridal party and I look beautiful on my wedding day. They truly listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    LeJeune Artistry 26

Becky · Married on 02/10/2018

Sent on 03/19/2018
    LeJeune Artistry 27
  • Allison and Garland

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

A good friend of mine recommended LeJeune because they had done her hair and make-up for her wedding 5 years ago. First thing, the fact that she still remembers this team 5 years down the line and highly recommended them to me gave me no doubt in having a hair and make-up trial with them! I went in for the trial back in May of 2017 and was incredibly impressed with how they listen to what I wanted for my hair and make-up and gave me ideas on what would look best for me. Also, I don’t wear much make-up at all normally and they listened to me when I asked for certain aspects of my face not to be covered up by too much foundation. I mad the decision pretty quickly after the trial for them to do the hair and makeup for our wedding on Saturday October 21, 2017.

Since the make-up was airbrush, it felt incredibly light; I felt like I didn’t have much on and it didn’t feel like it was melting off when I started to get a little hot after our pictures. My hair was absolutely perfect and I loved how it stayed in place the whole night and complimented my face perfectly! I definitely felt and looked beautiful for our wedding day and was very confident, all thanks to Patricia LeJeune who did my make-up, Juanita who did my hair and the rest of their team that made my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law feel great for the whole day! Look no further for your bridal hair and make-up needs then LeJeune Hair & Makeup Artistry!!

-Allison Chick

Sent on 01/16/2018
    LeJeune Artistry 28
    LeJeune Artistry 29
    LeJeune Artistry 30
    LeJeune Artistry 31
    LeJeune Artistry 32

Erika · Married on 10/13/2017

Patricia and Randy are really top notch in Orlando as far as make-up and hair go. Their pricing on airbrushing cannot be beat, and when I did my trial, I was flawless all day and well into the evening. They specialize in large bridal parties and are incredibly efficient when it comes to handling the specific needs of each client. On my wedding day they were punctual, professional, and kept everyone on time and on task, making 19 women of different ages, skin types, and tones look like they stepped off a runway, everyone looked like a goddess with luscious lashes and even airbrushed coverage. If you have a question, they answer it, if you aren't satisfied with something, they fix it, and the do it with ease and flexibility. They all move like a well oiled machine and that's 100% because Patricia is an incredible boss. She expects the best, so you get the best to look your best. I can promise that. Patricia was even kind enough to stick around after she finished my make-up to make sure my hair was what I wanted, and even though the style I had picked didn't set properly, she was able to engineer something with the stylist that I was pleased with and looked similar to my original hair request. My husband doesn't say much about hair and make-up but he said he really liked my hair at the wedding, so they worked their magic if he noticed the style. Patricia stayed to the very end to help my mom with the obnoxious amount of buttons on my wedding dress, and make sure I was absolutely perfect before sending me on my way. When all was said and done, she called me to congratulate me, make sure the wedding was everything I wanted and compliment me on being the most organized and chill bride. I recommend LeJeune Artistry to every bride who is getting married in the Orlando area.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2017

I loved the LeJeune team! For some reason finding a makeup artist for my wedding was really difficult. I obviously wanted someone who did really great work, but I didn't want to break the bank for makeup and hair for one day of my life. When I found LeJeune, they seemed too good to be true! Their prices are reasonable (and they are so upfront about them!) and they do such beautiful work! I came into my hair and makeup trial with only a vague idea of what I liked, and they took that and ran with it. At every step of the process they made sure I liked what I saw and asked if there were any changes that I wanted. They also took great notes, as well as pictures, so that the morning of the wedding was super efficient. Speaking of, they were great about sticking to my timeline! They arrived 15 minutes early and were done ahead of when they said they would be! They styled my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. They did such a good job that once they saw how my makeup turned out, my bridesmaids that were on the fence about getting theirs done decided they absolutely had to! I also loved that the airbrush makeup was included for no extra cost. It made my skin look flawless! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful the day of my wedding. Patricia was my makeup artist and Jessica did my hair, and they were both wonderful!

Sent on 06/22/2017

After researching vendors for hair and makeup I was the most impressed with LeJeune. Randy was more than helpful with explaining the whole process with booking and how the day of timing works. I am so thankful for how professional he was and how he took the time to talk the process over with me. I look forward to working with the entire LeJeune team for engagement photos, trial and the wedding day!

Sent on 05/11/2016

mallory · Married on 04/08/2017

Lejune Hair & Makeup Artistry are the best in Orlando! The high level of detail and outstanding customer service is the best you will find. I am from NJ so I was planning a destination wedding in Orlando so my mom and I first met Ngoc (makeup artist) and Jessica (hair artist) back in December for our hair and makeup trial. WOW did these girls bring it! I have what I would call difficult hair and to make things more complicated, I wanted clip in extensions. Without batting an eyelash Jessica quickly got to work at my trial and nailed my vision perfectly! My mom also has somewhat difficult hair as her hair is curly yet thin but she also gets hot so any hairstyle would flop but not with Jessica-she created an illusion of fullness that even if my mom got hot, her hairstyle would never be impacted. Onto makeup- my mom and I both have troublesome skin whether its with pigmentation or dark circles but Ngoc prepped our skin and truly painted like an artist with her many brushes, it sounds silly but felt like a face massage so relaxing! When we both looked in the mirror we were truly speechless. It's cliche to say on your wedding you want to look and feel beautiful but my mom and I never felt so gorgeous in our lives. To put our trial to the test, we actually boarded a flight back to NJ that same day and we landed looking just as beautiful as we left the Lejune Studio 8 hours before. Fast forward to the wedding in April, Ngoc and Jessica now had my friends hair and makeup as well as my maid of honor's hair and makeup to do. Jessica and Ngoc not only nailed my friends hair & makeup but they executed the task so quickly! When it came to my mom and I, Ngoc and Jessica made us look even more beautiful than what we remembered from our trial. Ngoc and Jessica are true artist and I highly recommend you book them the second you know you are planning your wedding as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Tracy · Married on 12/16/2016

One of my favorite things about my wedding day was my hair and make up done by LeJeune! I had always had Jessica booked to do my wedding hair (best decision ever!) and when my make up person fell through - LeJeune stepped up! Patricia was not only very accommodating by fitting me into their busy schedule, but she did the most perfect job!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kasima · Married on 11/14/2016

Patricia and her team were absolutely AMAZING. They took such great care of me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day and their willingness to come to our hotel room to get us ready was such a huge relief. Both Randy and Patricia were always willing and responsive to answering all my questions (and there were many since I was wedding planning from a distance), both in terms of logistics and with service consultations (since I have sensitive skin and psoriasis). I highly recommend having a trial before the big day if you can; that extra time is priceless.

Bottom-line, the professionalism and quality of care and work was outstanding. I could not have been happier, and they managed to make me feel beautiful, something I was not sure would be the case.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Kelscey · Married on 11/11/2016

The makeup artists at LeJeune were great to work with! They were flexible the day of my wedding to change things up from my trial and wanted to make sure that myself and my bridesmaids looked exactly how I wanted.

They were also excellent with time management--myself and my bridesmaids were 45 minutes late due to our bus driver who took the wrong way to our event space and the LeJeune team made sure we were all ready to be dressed and take photos as if we never lost those 45 minutes.

I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out and everyone else's! My only tip would be that if you are doing pictures before it is a good idea to have someone stay after and touch everyone's hair and makeup up. I was very happy I did this because, as we all know, it gets hot and Florida! My husband and I were trecking all over our venue taking pictures so after an hour and a half of that I definitely needed a little touch up which the make up artist at LeJeune was happy to provide---she made sure I looked perfect until the second I stepped outside to walk down the aisle!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Patricia and the team at Lejeune were amazing! They are so professional and so incredibly talented. Everyone was ranting and raving about the quality of our hair and makeup! Unlike other vendors, they use the highest quality makeup and do not nickel and dime you for minor things. If I ever have another event in the Orlando area, I will definitely use them.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica & Maggie for my big day (10.29.16)! Throughout the planning, Randy was super easy to work with as I had 2 different makeup trials. Additionally, the day of, we added 2 additional services to the schedule and both Maggie & Jessica didn't even bat an eye and welcomed the additions! Jessica works magic with hair (Seriously - everyone commented on it) and Maggie made me and all of my bridesmaids look gorgeous! My goal was to look bright, fresh, & natural and sure enough, it was achieved! The "bigness" of the day and the nerves didn't quite hit me until I sat in the chair to get my hair done. Jessica kept me calm & focused until it was "go time"! Thank you so much for your talents!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/28/2016

I booked LeJeune after my bridal salon recommended them to us. Through much research, I decided to book them for our wedding. They were very professional and accommodating. I opted for make up services only and they were able to come to our site, rather then go to the salon. Patricia was wonderful to work with. She was very personable and listened to everything I said. I changed my mind about my make up after my trial and she didn't try to change my mind or advise against it. Two artists came for 7 applications and they were there for about 3 hours. Each girl took about 30 minutes. They were efficient but effective. I am very pleased with how everything came out, as is my new husband :)

Sent on 11/05/2016

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Lejeune artistry was a joy to work with. They were prompt, easy to communicate with, and not to mention did absolutely beautiful work. From day one I expressed my vision and they executed it wonderfully. Randy always gets back to you within the day, and Patricia was super sweet and patient throughout my trial and on the day of. I could not have asked for a better team. We had 12 girls and 2 Moms, and every single person was happy and looked wonderful. Highly recommended to all future brides!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • Todd & Maria

Maria · Married on 08/13/2016

LeJeune Artistry blew away all of my expectations! Ngoc and Juanita did such an amazing job on the girl’s hair and everyone’s updos looked so classy! I absolutely loved my wedding day updo and Juanita did such a great job capturing exactly what I wanted. Now on to Patricia… wow. She not only did a killer job on all of our make-up, but she made me feel so calm when she was working on my make-up. I tend to be an anxious person, but when I sat down in her chair and we started chatting we ended up laughing our whole way through it and it made me feel so happy & relaxed! I will be passing along the word of the amazing work LeJeune does and what a pleasure their team is to be around! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2016

For my wedding, I worked with Patricia and my bridesmaids worked with her team. Not only did I feel like I had known Patricia for years during the time she was doing my hair and makeup, she made me feel so relaxed. She did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup. She comes prepared for absolutely anything! I wouldn't have changed a thing about my hair or makeup and I'm usually very picky about these things. She definitely knows what she's doing! I will definitely be using her for any time I need my hair or makeup done.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Vicki · Married on 06/21/2016

I had a small destination wedding in Florida. We had hair and makeup done for me (the bride), my mom, my aunt and my 94 year old grandmother. Even though there were only 4 of us, there was a wide range of hair and make up needs. LeJeune sent two people to our hotel room; one to do makeup and one for hair. They listened to exactly what we wanted and made ALL of us look so beautiful! Everything was PERFECT! Thank you! I would recommend this salon to everyone and would use them again! They were also very responsive through email which was so important since I don't live in Florida.

Sent on 06/28/2016