Leira Productions Reviews

23 Reviews for Leira Productions

1 User photo

Leira Productions 1

Daniel · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Ariel completely understood what we wanted and captured the evening wonderfully. Courteous, kind and professional.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Daniel and Suzanne! It was my pleasure to photography Zach and Zoey's engagement party. Your beautiful house and backyard were a joy to photograph.

Jill Franklin · Married on 10/27/2018

Ariel did a wonderful job capturing my son’s bar mitzvah. My mom fell ill and was unable to attend. Lucky to have this video!

This video beautifully captured my son’s bar mitzvah and will be a keepsake forever. The sound and picture quality were outstanding, which surprised me, because he was required by the synagogue to shoot from the balcony, quite far from the action. It was sent to us in a Dropbox and also a flash drive, which arrived in a beautiful keepsake box. I really appreciate the attention to detail.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Jill. I know how important documenting this family milestone was for you, and I'm just glad I was able to help capture these special moments for you and your family.

Cassandra · Married on 09/29/2018

You can't go wrong with Leira Productions!

Ariel and his team did a great job with our wedding video! We knew we wanted to hire him right away because he was so easy to talk to and was open to all of our ideas. Ariel did the most amazing drone shot over our venue! They were very professional the day of and easy to work with during the edit process, even with my picky and detail oriented notes. My husband and I love our video and it is something we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Cassie & Eric. Happy to have been part of your beautiful wedding day. Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness together.

Marcy Stempler · Married on 08/18/2018

Top of the line-professional, creative, amazing

Excellent from start to end.Ariel was able to accommodate all of our needs and the final product was more beautiful than we ever imagined. Highly creative in capturing it all while putting it together with incredible sensitivity and precision. I Highly recommend Leira Productions!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Marcy! It was my absolute pleasure to be there to document this special day for Maya & Barra and your families. I'm so happy that you all enjoyed the film!

J Duplissea · Married on 07/07/2018

Captured the event and the emotion

Above and beyond. Ariel was excited and open to all our very specific requests for what we wanted to be preserved from our ceremony and reception, and was responsive and available in the lead up to our big day for consultation. He made himself clear on what equipment he was bringing and what he needed from us well ahead of time so there were no surprises to contend with on the day. He and his team were unobtrusive during the whole event; we got our videos back and I see angles and shots that I am astonished to believe I don't remember seeing anyone with a video camera in front of me. Finally, the end result is beyond what we could imagine. The clarity of the video, the editing, all the color and lighting matches from shot to shot, every word is legible (even though it was competing with an ocean wind as our ceremony was outdoors) and he provided us with exactly what we asked for plus his own touches that we didn't envision but were amazed to see. As one friend commented upon seeing our "highlight" video, "This isn't a wedding video - this is a pilot for a TV show that I want to keep watching!" All this for a competitive and reasonable fee, and compared to what so many other vendors are charging, Leira Productions is who you want to create not only a record of the event but they really capture the feeling and emotion of the event; it was like living it all over again. And again and again.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Grace & Jason, thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was truly unforgettable, and I'm happy I had the chance to document it for you.

Jordan · Married on 07/07/2018

Great experience

I came across Ariel as he was shooting a wedding i was in. I loved his interaction with all of us. He was professional but had fun and made everything feel so natural. By the end of the night I knew I needed him to film my wedding. Sadly, he was already booked for my wedding date! He came with the idea to have another person shoot the wedding and he would edit it. I was a little bummed but I could not have loved the girl he sent more. She was so sweet and nice and just made everything feel so natural also! We just got our video back and it’s amazing! Ariel was easy to get a hold of and very easy to communicate with. I would highly recommended his services to any family or friends, which I have already done. Not to mention we got our flash drive in the cutest wooden box that I’ll keep forever!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Jordan. I was sad that I wasn't able to be there in person with you and Josh on this special day. But in editing the film, I felt like I got a pretty good taste of what an amazing day it was.

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2018

We are so happy with Ariel’s work! He was super quick to give us our pictures (the day after)!! Not only was he quick, but the quality and color of the pictures was perfect! The day of our event, he stayed longer than we asked him to and captured everything we wanted, he didn’t need to and we really appreciated that. Ariel is so easy to work with, best personality. We had the best experince and highly reccamend using him.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Leira Productions 2

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Nicole! I'm so happy to hear that you liked the photos. The engagement party was absolutely beautiful, I can't wait to see what the wedding will be like!
  • David

David Creel · Married on 06/17/2018

Exactly what we were looking for

Ariel did an amazing job capturing the energy and emotion of our wedding day. From the moment we took our vows to the toasts and dance floor, Leira Productions caught all of the magic and edited it together beautifully. We are so excited to have something to not only share with others, but also to remind us of how special that day was.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you David & Lauren for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure shooting your wedding. You guys made my job easy. Wishing you all the best!

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Ariel and his time were incredible! They were so thoughtful, organized, on time and caring about making our wedding video special. Their footage captured everything we could've asked for and his talent for editing to re-tell our story was so impressive. I recommend Leira Productions to everyone!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Katie! All your friends and family rocking out made your wedding truly epic. It was our pleasure to be there to film it all.

Claire · Married on 04/28/2018

I have already recommended Leira to many friends!

One of the best vendors we had hired for our wedding! Leira Productions (Ariel, the main videographer) was responsive, professional, efficient, and totally affordable! The day after our first phone meeting, Ariel had already contacted our church coordinator and figured out the whole layout of the church, such as the number of videographers and equipments required, so he could accurately provide us with a quote. Unlike a lot of vendors in the wedding industry (perhaps just in LA), who charge you a tremendous amount of $$ for any tiny amount of additional service, Ariel was very reasonable in his pricing. The end result came out to be like a mini movie, and we and all of our family members were very pleased. My husband and I are grateful for Ariel and his team's hard work in preserving our special day so beautifully in a digital memory. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Claire and Jeff! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and so much fun. Everything from your amazingly choreographed first dance to the fun games during the reception, were a joy to film and edit. So happy you and your families liked the film! And thank you for continuing to recommend us to your friends.

Jasmine · Married on 04/15/2018

Ariel was very professional and our photos look incredible! I would definitely use him in the future!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Jasmine! Everything was so beautifully decorated and all the effort you put into planning your shower definitely showed.

Joseph · Married on 04/15/2018

All i can say is what a professional and amazing quality pictures! The photos of our event turned out great! Thank you Ariel for everything! We will definitely use Leira productions for our future events! -Joseph

Sent on 04/27/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Joseph! Glad to hear that you were happy with the photos. And thank you again for having me. Wishing the two of you much luck and happiness in the years to come with the new little one. Mazal Tov!

Jason · Married on 03/01/2018

Hired Ariel to do my sister's birthday and he killed it. So happy with everything. Got tons of pictures and turned them around SO QUICK. Would recommend 100%

Sent on 03/19/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thanks Jason! I had so much fun just being around your family and friends. Glad to hear you were happy with the photos.

Jasmine · Married on 11/11/2017

Ariel did an amazing job capturing my birthday party. He was always where the action was and was and got the best photos of the night. He also got pictures of everyone there. I am so happy with his work and how quickly he was able to deliver the photos to me. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Jasmine! Your family really knows how to throw a house party.

tamara · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Leira Productions was a dream come true. Storytellers at heart, Leira listens to their clients and quietly capture the hidden moments of the big day in a quiet fashion. The coverage of the event was amazing, the imagery - top notch. If anyone is wavering on their wedding videographer, I say stop. Look no further. Leira delivers!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Tamara! It's one thing to keep the bride and groom happy, but when the Mother of the Bride is happy too, I know I'm doing something right. Congrats to you entire family. Mazal Tov!

Kendall · Married on 10/01/2017

We are in love with our wedding video! Ariel was easy to work with, and we so appreciate his talent, responsiveness, and easygoing nature. He really listened to what we wanted and crafted a video that is meaningful, sentimental, and fun to watch. He captured the spirit of our experience, filmed moments of our guests that we weren't able to see on the day of, and left us with a keepsake for the rest of our lives. Weddings go by in a flash, but now we have something to hold on to forever! Thank you, Ariel.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Kendall! You could not have chosen a more beautiful place to get married. It was an honor to be able to document the day for you and Josh. Enjoy the videos for years to come!

Jasmine · Married on 09/24/2017

I could not be happier with my wedding video! Ariel did such an amazing job and was so nice and fun to work with on our wedding day! He made my husband and I feel completely comfortable and special. Such a pleasure to have him, it felt like he was just another close friend at our intimate wedding. Our friends and family are blow away by how he was able to catch some of the most incredible moments of our wedding and put it all into the perfect wedding video that has your attention from beginning to end. Happy tears all around! I will be referring him to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Jasmine! Words cannot do your wedding, or your friends justice. You, Sterling, and your entire crew are truly, truly amazing people. Thank you again for having me!

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

Ariel was amazing! He captured all the special moments of our special day. My video brought tears to our eyes. He listened to all my requests and demands. He made it perfect!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I loved every minute of your intimate beach wedding. Wishing you, Logan, and Maisy so much joy in the years to come.

Allison · Married on 08/20/2017

Working with Ariel at Leira Productions was amazing! He took the time to listen to what I wanted and delivered a video that captured my wedding day perfectly. The first time I saw it, I cried tears of joy! Ariel did an incredible job recording all of the important moments in a truly beautiful way, including my husband's and my reactions when we first saw each other walking down the aisle. He was extremely reliable and professional to work with. I would highly recommend Leira Productions to anyone looking for a videographer. Book him for your wedding and you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Leira Productions's reply:

Aww Allie, such a sweet review. Thank you! Your wedding will always hold a special place in my heart. Everything about that day was so beautiful and your guests sure do know how to party!

Jaclyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Ariel was absolutely on point. He captured every important moment, and our wedding video is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the video. You and Mike are a perfect pair!

Shary · Married on 12/17/2016

Awesome choice for the events and weddings.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Shary. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness together!

Neal · Married on 11/19/2016

I can't say enough about Leira Production and Ariel Aboody's work on my son Max's Bar Mitzvah video. Ariel worked efficiently and professionally throughout the event and captured the best of the event with all of its great moments. He was great with our family and guests, and made a great event even better. The final edited product has been shared with family and friends and members of our congregation, and we we always get the same reaction: Wow! What a great Bar Mitzvah! Who did your video?

Sent on 11/05/2017

Leira Productions's reply:

Thank you Neal and Jennie! Happy to have been a part of yours and Max's celebration.