Leila Ryan Events Reviews

51 Reviews for Leila Ryan Events

• Rebecca

Rebecca M. · Getting married on 08/13/2021

The KEY to a Perfect Wedding

Leila Ryan Events was the key to a perfect wedding. We could not have had such a seamless event without them, especially during 2020. We ran into our fair share of bumps but they never seemed too drastic with LRE on my side. Katie was a very helpful mind and hand leading up to our wedding. Day of, Katie and Sarah went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I had gone back and forth on if I wanted a planner outside of my wedding venue (they gave us a coordinator but I wouldn’t consider it a personal planner). Adding a planner to my vendor team was the best decision I ever made. My entire family agreed with me after they saw what Leila Ryan Events did for my husband and I October 2020. Long story short, if there are any issues along the way, you will hear the issue and solution in the same sentence when working with Leila Ryan Events.

To begin, I spoke to numerous wedding planners on my search for the right fit. I wanted someone/team who I felt connected to and not just a business transaction. Katie and I connected instantly and she was the person I knew would be amazing for our wedding. We first spoke in July 2019 - covid was not a worry or concern. We had to wait for 2020 to come in order to sign a contract and I was crossing my fingers we would be able to work together. I had signed contracts with most of my vendors prior to July 2019 so we both believed full planner was not the best fit for me and a month of would be most helpful.

Fall of 2019- I got word that the Jazz festival was on the same weekend of our wedding. My wedding venue salesperson told me ‘whatever you do don’t get married during the jazz festival’ then the jazz festival changed their dates and everything fell on our same weekend. In a panic I called Katie to see what I should do. Not only did Katie give me a sense of calm but she helped get a plan together, assured me I did not need to change my entire wedding date and all, and made together we made a plan on how to move forward. (This was before we were able to sign a contract)

As 2020 came around, I was able to officially hire LRE. As 2020 took a turn for the worse and no one in the wedding industry/brides knew what was going on, I felt as comfortable as one could in this situation having Katie and Sarah on my team. Katie and I talked weekly coming up with a best case scenario plan for our wedding. We decided to change our 250 person guest list to a 35 person event held somewhere in Newport on our original date. We would then host a celebration in 2021 with our full guest list. But we wanted to get married in 2020. We made plans for this smaller event then evidently had to make the decision to move our event to October. Third time was a charm. We planned to host an intimate weekend with our closest family, having a ceremony and cocktail hour at our venue then moving into downtown for a private dinner with our family. Leading up to all these changes, Sarah and Katie helped me make decisions on the fly and moved with every punch we were thrown. New information was given on rules and regulations regularly and Katie always kept me in the loop. I was living in Florida and she made sure keep me up to date on what the governor was saying about the wedding industry guidelines.

As our wedding weekend approached, Katie and I met to go over all information. She took over all communications with vendors and i was feeling confident and comfortable leading up to my wedding. I felt I was able to finish up the small details I needed to and not worry about contacting any vendors or answering last minute questions. One day before we were set to travel to Newport from CT, I got a call from Katie. My musician had tested positive for COVID and was unable to come to our event. Luckily, my musician called Katie and before I even knew of the news, Katie had a new musician lined up and ready to be booked with my OK. This was something that if my musician called me personally, I would have had a panic and probably had a CD recording playing music down the isle. I never would have been able to book a musician so quickly two days before the wedding.

Since we were not from Newport, we decided to get our marriage license the weekend of our wedding. Because of COVID, the office was closed when we arrived and we were met with an unpleasant person on the other line of the office. I immediately called Katie, she made some phone calls and was met with tasks that were out of all our control. She went beyond to get us a marriage license but the person was not having it. We all talked and made a plan that was best for us. This was another unfortunate event that would have put a damper on our weekend but because of LRE, we had an hour of panic and then relaxed immediately and now our family laughs about it.

Onto our wedding day! As I was having brunch with the girls and my husband was golfing, Sarah and Katie were running around making sure all was set up and in order. They took all the dresses of girls getting ready with me and the guys outfits to our venue to get them steamed and set for our arrival. My father in law was very impressed he had his shirt steamed for him. When Katie hadn’t heard from our cake baker and her shop was closed, she gave me a call and told me what was going on but once again had a plan before she spoke to me. She had a new order in at another bakery and just needed my choice in flavors. We hung up and I laughed to my mom that something else had gone wrong but not to worry because Katie & Sarah had it covered. It was a big joke among our guests when we arrived to dinner and my original cake was sitting decorated in our flowers. LRE made it happen. At the end of the night I stood with Katie in the corner to chat and looked out at the most perfect scene of our closest family and friends all in one beautifully decorated room together. The entire weekend my whole family was so relaxed and able to enjoy every moment. There was no ‘oh no did we forget —-‘ because I knew Katie and Sarah had it covered. There were multiple times leading up to the weekend where my mom would ask me a question and I would say ‘LRE takes care of that’.

If you lasted this long and are not convinced LRE is your gold star team, ask Katie for my phone number and I can tell you myself! They are superstars in their industry, know Newport like the back of their hand and are two amazing women to work with. After our wedding, every person (almost all 35 attendees made a comment at how extraordinary my planner team was). COVID or not, if I were to do it all over again, LRE would be the first vendor booked and locked in.

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • W

Will D. · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Couldn't have done it without Katie...

LRE has been so amazing throughout our wedding experience. We had to change course due to COVID and they were right there, by our side, the whole way. While we didn't have the big wedding of our dreams, we were able to have an incredible, intimate, ceremony that we'll remember forever. Thanks so much to Katie & LRE for getting us through it!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Monique L. · Married on 11/10/2020

MOB, Newport Wedding

Challenging times call for the right team to make the wedding of your dreams happen. Katie & Sarah of LRE are my hero's. Every little girl dreams of the perfect wedding and with the stressful time of the pandemic our family thought this dream would be unattainable. Katie & Sarah managed to capture the original planned large wedding theme in a magical intimate seaside ceremony. From multiple snags along the way thru the end of the evening I could not have imagined the day without their calm, loving and warm approach enabling us to have the perfect day. True professionals to LRE and family to me! My daughters words to me that night say it all..."Mom, my wedding was everything I ever dreamt it would be".

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa L. · Married on 06/12/2020

Mother of the Bride

My daughter and I had completed 90% of the planning for her June 12, 2020 wedding but we decided we needed someone to help us in the weeks leading up to the wedding and for the day of to be sure that everything went smoothly so we could both enjoy yourselves!
    First of all, Covid happened and Katie was my go to person even though she was hired as a day of planner. She worked with us and helped us for several months trying to navigate and interpret what may or may not happen with Covid and how it would effect the wedding. . She was a rock for us and consistently professional and honest and always went above and beyond whatever needed to be done. We ended up canceling June 12 and rescheduling a microwedding for October 2.
    As far as the day of the wedding, I cannot say enough about the attention and care that she showed my daughter. Literally tending to sore feet and making sure she ate and that she was relaxed and happy!
    There is not enough time or words to express my gratitude to Katie and Sarah.
    They were so wonderful and I can’t imagine going through this process again without them !!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca L. · Married on 05/10/2020

Exceptional

The LRE team was the MVP of our wedding day. The week leading up to the wedding and on our day we didn’t have to think about coordinating little day of details because I completely trusted Katie to take care of everything (she did). All throughout the day, I must have said 100x “who would be doing this if Katie and Sarah weren’t here?” I truly mean that. They are not just behind the scenes, they do EVERYTHING and make sure your day is exactly what you want. No request is to large or small, and most of the time it’s already been done before you even have time to stress about it, They steamed all of our dresses and the men’s tuxedos, cleaned my dress multiple times and bustled my dress for me because that was a nightmare. Even at the moments I felt like an overwhelmed bridezilla, Katie and Sarah never made me feel that way and reminded me that this is my day. When other vendors weren’t meeting the LRE standard of service, they stepped in and handled it. I could go on and on. I can’t recommend Leila Ryan enough!!! I have two sisters (my MOHs) who are currently unmarried but I think they’ve already made deposits for their future weddings...!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Hollie · Married on 11/02/2019

Our best wedding planning decision we made: hiring Leila Ryan Events!!

Where do I even begin?! Our wedding was absolutely flawless thanks to Sarah & Katie. They went above and beyond to make sure the entire weekend ran smoothly for us and they executed it to perfection. My husband was a little unsure about hiring a day-of coordinator at the beginning but he now fully agrees with me that hiring Leila Ryan Events was hands down the BEST decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process! I am normally an anxious person but I can say I truly enjoyed every minute of our wedding weekend without any hint of anxiety because Sarah & Katie took care of every single little detail. Not only were they attentive and helpful to my husband and I but our entire family and bridal party echoed that the wedding would not have been the same without them. No matter how much you plan, things always come up last minute and it was a true luxury to be able to sit back and enjoy the moment because I knew Sarah and Katie were in charge and in control. The zipper on two of my bridesmaids dresses broke an hour before we had to be at the church and Sarah fixed them within minutes while Katie was busy steaming my brothers tuxedo while it was on him because he was running super late after his daughter took a longer nap than usual! These are only two small instances where they silently made sure everything was perfect in tandem with running absolutely everything else!! I promise you that hiring them is the best possible investment you can make for your wedding day. As a bride who planned most of her wedding, I cannot stress enough how seamlessly Sarah and Katie stepped in and made our wedding better than I ever imagined. If I could do the wedding all over again, Leila Ryan Events would be the absolute first vendor I would hire without question!! We cannot thank Sarah and Katie enough for making our wedding flawless!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Beth

Beth S. · Married on 09/28/2019

Sarah and Katie are the Best!

We hired Sarah and Katie for the full weekend package for our wedding and it is by far the best decision we made during our wedding planning. They were with us every step of the way and kept us on track the whole year (I always looked forward to email updates from Sarah!). They recommended incredible vendors (who they had great relationships with already) whose work blew us away. It was always so comforting to know I could run anything by them throughout the planning process. Our wedding weekend ran so smoothly- I truly got to relax and spend time with family and friends because I knew Sarah and Katie were taking care of all the details! These ladies are incredible and so easy to work with! Thanks again for everything Sarah and Katie

Sent on 11/05/2019

Angela B. · Married on 09/13/2019

Sarah and Katie for the wedding win!

Wow, where do I begin? How about with the end of the story, which was the Most Magical Day we could have ever imagined. (Does anyone else read a book from back to front?) As a detail-loving Mother of the Bride [with an even more detail-loving daughter and bride], we had to be the most high maintenance mother/daughter duo Sarah could have ever dealt with. Every decision was met with ... ahem, contemplation, which meant we pushed every single deadline to the brink. Ok, we pushed every deadline past the brink. Sarah not only kept us on track, gently reminding us of upcoming deadlines, but she maintained a sense of poise and grace throughout the entire year we worked together. Quite the accomplishment, since “Type A” Mother of Bride in North Carolina and “Type A” Bride in New York was recipe for “Type Gridlock” in Newport, lol. Sarah was an absolute dream and I cannot imagine not having her to guide us, keep us on track, and keep us calm throughout a year of destination wedding planning. Everything we dreamed up, even last minute changes, was met with helpful get-it-done mentality. The number of hats Sarah wore for us was astounding: Vendor Liaison...Contract Negotiator...Budget Manager...Concierge...Welcome Box Builder...Tour Guide...Personal Package Delivery Location...Wedding Day Champion...Trusted Friend. Although Sarah was our main contact, Katie was also a GEM throughout our planning process. The Leila Ryan ladies were truly a dream team; they were like busy worker bees on our wedding day, making so many things happen behind the scenes that we weren’t even aware of. The end result was a perfect, magical day/night that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. If you want to keep all the hairs on your head (without adding gray ones), contact Sarah and Katie without hesitation for all your wedding planning needs. They are truly a dream...and will make your wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Michael

Michael O. · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible every step of the way, simply the best!

I'm not sure that words in a review can fully capture our gratitude and appreciation for Sarah and Katie at Leila Ryan.

We had a long engagement and ended up hiring Leila Ryan back in December 2017 and worked with them all the way up to our wedding in August 2019, so over a year and a half. Every step of the way they were on top of everything, provided invaluable guidance and recommendations, were responsive and professional, listened to exactly what we wanted, and were simply the best to work with in every way imaginable. When we finally got to the wedding weekend everything was executed perfectly, there was no stress thanks to them, and we had multiple guests and vendors tell us how incredible they were.

The bottom line is that Katie and Sarah exceeded our high expectations and we couldn't have asked for anything more. They made our dream wedding happen without a hitch, took all of the stress out of planning and executing (they actually made even the most tedious parts of planing fun), and were always a pleasure to work with and be around. I simply can't recommend them enough. Thank you Katie and Sarah, we love you guys!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Maura

Maura H. · Married on 08/17/2019

Hands down, the best!

Sarah and Katie of Leila Ryan Events are quite simply the best. My MOH had gotten married last year and recommended them to me, and it was easily the best decision/investment of my entire wedding planning process (maybe my entire wedding? Sorry, Dan! :).) They are the most professional, responsive, talented, organized, down-to-earth, calming, fun, well-connected duo who made our day carefree, flawless and fun from start to finish. I even had other vendors coming up to me telling me what a joy it is when they get to work with them. For those interested in their services, I HIGHLY recommend going with their full planning package. I did not heed my own advice, and as organized as I am, it was easily the biggest regret I had in this entire process. It is definitely a worthwhile investment, at will allow you to enjoy everything so much more. Either way, if you're recently engaged, and looking for planning services, go ahead and book LRE now. You will be so unbelievably glad you did!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Sankarsh

Sankarsh R. · Married on 07/05/2019

Thoroughly professional. Great response time on all correspondence!

I am writing this review as the groom. We enlisted the help of Sarah & Katie with LeilaRyanEvents about 10-11 months before our big day. I am in an interracial relationship (I am a south Indian and my wife is an east coast caucasian american.) My wife and I wanted both an Indian Wedding and an American Styled one. We ended up picking Castle Hill Inn for the american ceremony and the Newport Marriott for the indian one.

When we first enlisted their help, we lived in the Midwest. So communication over phone/email/text with our vendors was of paramount importance. We primarily worked with Sarah and she was phenomenal on that front. She never let our nerves get to us. She always had our back and was working to save us money while still giving us the best experience that our heart could desire. Sarah had a ton of vendors she already worked with whom she recommended throughout the process and they all came through exceeding our expectations. Everything from the band, to the string quartet, to the catering staff for the indian wedding, to the donut vendors, etc.

I would highly recommend Sarah and her business partner Katie for any couple in the east coast area.
    Key aspects about our wedding & lead up to it:
    - 2 wedding ceremonies in the same weekend.
    - 1 American ceremony & 1 Indian Ceremony.
    - We did not physically live in the East coast at the time of planning so Sarah was of great help when it came to meeting vendors on our behalf.
    - Keeping us on track with a timeline they created just for our special day came in handy.
    - Payment reminders were handy when we had double the normal vendors as a 1 ceremony couple.
    - Responsiveness of Sarah was great.
    - Confirmation and clarification questions from vendors was handled by Sarah.

You will not regret picking Sarah & team for your wedding planning needs.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn I. · Married on 07/05/2019

Simply Outstanding!!!

I am writing to you as the bride. My husband has also written a review due to the fact that we had a double ceremony (American and traditional South Indian Hindu wedding). Sarah and Katie are truly the most hardworking and trustworthy people.

Planning a wedding in and of itself is a hard task, but due to the fact that both my husband and I were living out of state came with its unique challenges. We spent almost an entire year with these ladies and they not only made me feel comfortable, but they also made me feel heard. They wanted the best for me and that’s exactly what they provided!

Along with their amazing support they also provided a list of trusted vendors, which helped immensely when it came time to making decisions. Any questions that came up along the way, they were quick to respond with an answer and always kept me in the loop when it came to their own personal schedules.

I honestly do not think that I could have gotten a better team. To say that I am extremely happy with how everything turned out is an understatement. They helped us plan not one, but TWO wedding ceremonies and I am forever grateful for knowing them!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 06/29/2019

The absolute best!

Our best decision ever was hiring Leila Ryan Events for our daughter's wedding!! My daughter and I met with another wedding planner and almost hired her on the spot but we thought it would be rude to not keep our second appointment with LRE. Well thank god we kept it. We instantly fell in love with Katie and Sarah and hired them as our wedding planners. From that first meeting, we knew we were in the best hands and felt such relief. Katie was our primary planner and we started working with her at the one year mark. She was more than amazing and thought of everything. She called, emailed and texted both my daughter and I and never missed a beat. She arranged and was present at every vendor meeting and helped us with every decision we needed to make. We had previously booked many of our vendors prior to meeting her, but Katie helped us with finding our officiant, harpist, invitation designers, hair and make up designers, transportation, and our after party location. All of which were truly amazing. In the weeks prior to the wedding, Katie encouraged us to bring our drop off items to her during our last vendor meetings. We gave her tons of loose items and she organized it all. She made up our amenity baskets, and even picked up more baskets so they would all match. She steamed all the bridesmaids robes in advance. Had breakfast and lunch ordered for the morning of. She just thought of everything. We arrived to Newport on Wednesday for our Friday wedding. Katie and Sarah came to our rental house for one last meeting. They had every detail organized down to the minute. They kept us calm and relaxed because they had everything under control. My husband was so amazed by their organization. He had been a skeptic about needing a wedding planner but "they had him at hello". On Thursday, we did nails and hair which Katie had booked for us while they ran around with all our drop off items. We didn't need to do any of that. Katie and Sarah ran an amazing rehearsal and everyone commented of how organized they were. The day of the wedding, Katie and Sarah were incredible. They are truly Angels. As the girls came in they steamed and hung their dresses. Fed everyone breakfast, made space for hair and make up. Katie even ran back to my house because I forgot the champagne. She kept everyone calm. She helped dress everyone and tie bows and buckle shoes. Sarah went with the guys and got them ready. Every detail was thought of. When we had a minor crisis at our first look venue, Katie and a
    Sarah immediately handled it and no one really knew anything had happened. The wedding was absolutely perfect. It was a dream come true and we owe it all to Katie and Sarah. And when it's over, they miraculously have all your drop off items returned to you in perfect condition and completely organized. It was the best money I ever spent. They know their business and make you feel like family. We are so sad it's over and miss them already. You should 100 percent hire LRE. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie R. · Married on 06/29/2019

Narragansett Bride

Sarah & Katie allowed me to fully be present and enjoy my wedding weekend. I'm a control freak but with Sarah & Katie, I could completely let go and live in the moment, knowing that they had it covered! Huge!! They went way above and beyond their duties to make sure everything was taken care of and running smoothly. The ceremony & reception went off without a hitch and I couldn't be happier! Thank you both for being so amazing and allowing us to have the best day ever!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay C. · Married on 06/28/2019

THE BEST in the business

Hands down the best thing we ever did was book the full year package with leila ryan events. The first time meeting with katie and sarah there was an instant connection, they were so easy to talk to and were genuinely so excited to hear about our wedding plans. I knew I loved them from the very start...and we booked them very short after ( THANK GOD!) Katie and Sarah are are truly the best in the business, (which every vendor we booked with often expressed when they would find out they were our planners.) LRE works so hard to make your wedding the best day of your life—Katie and sarah did that and MUCH more for us. There is simply not enough praise in the world that I could give them. I worked directly with katie and she became family by the end. She knew what I wanted sometimes more than myself and made everything come together so perfectly. If my mom or fiancé would ever ask me about a wedding decision, I would always say to them “IDK I need to talk to katie- she will know the answer”, which of course she always did. I could email or text katie whenever and she would always be so quick to answer ‘kand she made every decision and meeting SO MUCH FUN and also productive. Everyone in my bridal party expressed very openly how amazing both katie and sarah were. Most of my wedding party has been in multiple weddings and said how much of a better, stress free day this was compared to to the other weddings they have been in, this was all thanks to them. Katie and Sarah had every minute of the ‘day of’ down to a science and nothing was ever stressful. Katie handles every little detail, came to every vendor meeting, talked me off a ledge and calmed me down whenever I was feeling overwhelmed and made sure my wedding day was COMPLETELY stress free. During the first look the train of my wedding dress got a big mud print on it because the grass had been wet and someone stepped on my dress. This is something that would normally stress me out and upset me, especially on my wedding! Katie looked at me and said its already handled, dont worry about it. I trusted katie with everything and was not worried for a second after she said that, and I knew it would be handled. We finished our first look and by the time we got to the venue katie had called someone to meet at the venue to start getting the stain out. The saint who helped get the stain removed was renee, who helps out katie and sarah out. Renee completely got the mud off before I walked down the aisle and you could NOT even tell that anything had ever happened, the dress looked completely perfect. I could go on and on for days about how much I love both katie and sarah and how above and beyond they go in every situation. They both hold such a special place in my heart and I am so sad that this is all over because I miss talking with them everyday! I truly feel like I have gained life long friends in them both after this process! Leila Ryan Events are hands down the best wedding planners of all time! You wont find anyone more hard working, caring, and knowledgeable about all things weddings. BEST OF THE BEST! We love Leila Ryan Events!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Book them! Don’t think twice!

Where to start?! Hiring Sarah and Katie was one of my best decisions! Finding a day of coordinator was important to me because I was planning everything for my wedding from long distance. From the first phone call Sarah and Katie were excellent and helpful! Even though they were hired as day of coordinator they were available for my millions of questions throughout the year! The weeks before the wedding they took over and THANK GOD they did! They coordinated, checked in with everyone, problem shooted and stayed on top of everything. On the day of the wedding they were a godsend! They kept everyone happy but on time, they worked together as a team to make sure my vision came together! We had a spontaneous thunderstorm and Katie and Sarah did everything to make sure I still got my outdoor wedding! I cannot say enough amazing things about the 2 of them except that everyone LOVED them, my parents, my mother-in-law, our bridal party, and our vendors! Our wedding would not have gone off so amazing if it weren’t for them! I can’t recommend them enough to anyone who wants their wedding to be a relaxing and fun experience. I didn’t worry about having to do a single thing, they were always one step ahead of me! They are truly a professional, efficient and friendly team!
    Thank you Sarah and Katie for all of your hard work!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/26/2019

Memorial Day Weekend Wedding

Katie and Sarah made our wedding day completely stress free. There were many moving parts and they ensured that no one in the wedding party had to worry about a single thing and could truly just enjoy the day.

When we first spoke with them we knew we wanted to work with them due to their fun and easy going nature. Even though we had much of the wedding already planned we booked a custom package for day of coordination as well as additional support in the months leading up to the wedding. They were quick to answer any questions and offered great suggestions for ways to make our wedding unique and fun. When the day finally arrived they were on top of making sure everyone's clothing was steamed, accessories in place and timeline was maintained. They were both extremely attentive the entire day and night. We are so appreciative and would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Michael S. · Married on 05/24/2019

Father of the Bride.

Katie and Sarah were on point in every aspect of this wedding! From planning every detail , coordination of vendors, and implementation of the entire wedding day production....it was non-stop exceptional service! Always with a smile and deliberate efforts Katie was flawless. I am grateful for her guidance and ability to execute a plan. She will without a doubt be the planner for my second daughters wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Ashley Girten

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Fairy Godmothers who will make ALL your wedding day dreams come true!

I have SO many good things to say that I don't even know where to begin. Simply put, hiring LRE (Leila Ryan Events) is hands down the single best decision I made for my entire wedding experience (beside's marrying my hubby!)!! I am still in complete awe of my entire wedding and none of it would have been possible without Katie and Sarah! They are my wedding fairy godmothers and they literally made all our wedding dreams come true!!! It was the best day of our entire lives!! A real-life fairytale!

I went with the “Day-Of Coordination” package, which actually begins 6 weeks prior to the wedding date. I was very cost-conscious, and I’m also a type-A control freak and (naively) thought I could handle all the wedding-planning tasks by myself (lol wrong). My initial goal when I contacted LRE was to have someone there on my wedding day to do all the final behind-the-scenes stuff, so that my wedding party and I could just relax and enjoy my wedding day as if we were all guests. Well LRE certainly did that, and much more!

Katie was my primary contact on a day to day basis, but Sarah was still seamlessly filled in on every detail at all times. They were the perfect mix of professionalism and fun, and I had so much confidence in them from the very first time we spoke on the phone, and it increased exponentially as time went on. It was like I was planning with one of my girlfriends who I really loved talking to, not just someone I hired.

Katie went so far above and beyond the scope of my “Day-Of” package to help me during planning. For nearly a year, she was such a huge comfort and truly calming force when I was stressed beyond belief, which happened often. Any little question or worry I had, she was always one email away, and she responded so quickly and I literally felt so much better every single time I spoke to her. It got to a point where I’d be freaking out over my flowers or candles or whatever detail, and my fiancé would be like, “Can you please just call Katie already, she will make it all better”. And she did. Every. Single. Time.

She kept me sane and kept the wedding planning process happy and exciting for me, rather than stressful and confusing! When I ran into roadblocks, she was able to direct me to amazing vendors who actually fit into my budget. She suggested so many useful tips along the way to save us money without sacrificing the quality of our wedding.

For example, I was really upset because I had consultations with 3 different floral designers I’d found, and each one was pricing me WAY above my budget (like double to triple). I was going to have to rethink my entire floral decor because we just couldn’t afford the quotes we were getting, and I was sooo sad about it. I mentioned it to Katie, and she immediately connected me with one of her floral contacts, who understood my aesthetic perfectly and actually came in under my budget! I am still shocked and so grateful because flowers were such a huge part of my wedding vision and with Katie’s connections I was able to have the flowers I’ve always dreamt of! Another example: I live very far away, and I had all this stuff for my wedding I was so worried about packing when we flew out for our wedding weekend. Katie actually let me mail so many items to her ahead of time, which was a huge relief! When I was frustrated trying to find a band that fit my style, Katie actually saw a band live that we were considering and gave me a recap the next day, which lead to us hiring them and loving their performance at our wedding! When I had a million favor boxes to assemble 2 days before my wedding, Katie and Sarah assembled them for me so I wouldn’t have to worry about one more detail. Whenever I was juggling too many tasks and starting to fall behind, she consistently swept in and helped me get everything back on track. Weeks before my wedding, Katie was already regularly speaking to all of my vendors and had them all in coordination to make our day perfect and my life so much less stressful. I could go on for 20 pages all the incredibly helpful things she did for me!!

On the weekend of our wedding, Katie and Sarah were both there the whole time for us. Starting from 2 days before our wedding, they became the ringleaders of our entire wedding, which I never would have been able to do on my own because I was so nervous. They gave so much guidance at our rehearsal to our entire wedding party, and handed out schedules so everyone would know when, where, and what they needed. They were in the forefront when we needed them, on the sidelines when necessary like Super Bowl coaches during game-time, and somehow they were physically everywhere at the exact same time making sure every single little thing was executed perfectly and on time. When unexpected things inevitably popped up, threatening to mess up our day, they were able to steer everything back on course without anyone ever knowing the difference.

They thought of things that never would have crossed my mind, and magically made things appear before we even realized we needed them. Sarah magically produced a new bowtie for my dad when the one he brought wasn’t working out. Katie pulled foundation out of thin air when my husband got an ugly scratch on his forehead before photos. Full glasses of water and champagne were somehow always within an arms reach. My lipgloss never even had a chance to fade because Katie was always handing me a touchup. They were there to bustle my dress, reattach my veil when someone knocked it out, steam my father’s wrinkly tux, take deep breaths with me when I was so nervous I was shaking. 3 hours before my ceremony they were helping me put last-minute photos in frames that I’d bought that same morning. The good, the bad, the unexpected, and the ugly - they were there helping us through it all like it was no big deal. And always with genuine smiles on their face and an assertive, yet calming demeanor.

My dad was a huge skeptic at first, complaining that he didn’t know why I needed to pay a wedding planner…. And now that he’s experienced it first hand, he has completely changed his mind and sees how necessary it truly was! Our wedding day ended with my dad singing the praises of Katie and Sarah, going on and on about how working with them was the best decision and how he is in complete awe of how amazing and truly invaluable they were to us. They are seriously THE BEST!!

LRE didn’t just “work” for me. They really truly cared about my wedding, me and my husband, and my family. It was so clearly important to them that we were happy and that our day was perfect for us. Katie truly put herself in my shoes during my entire wedding planning process and that has continued, as I’ve still spoken to her multiple times since my wedding day. They are both so incredibly genuine, sweet, smart, funny, and insanely good at what they do. They think 20 steps ahead at all times and will bend over backwards to make sure everything happens seamlessly and perfectly. I’ve honestly never had more confidence in someone I’ve worked with. My only regret is that I didn’t get a bigger package and work with them even earlier on more aspects of my wedding planning experience.

Katie and Sarah - I cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for us. We wouldn't have been able to pull this wedding off without you!!! It truly was the absolute best day of our lives! We are both still on cloud 9 and I think we're going to stay there for a really long time. No words can describe how grateful I am to have found you. You are our wedding angels! I literally don't think I would have made it through without you, and there's absolutely no way our wedding would have been successfully executed without you there helping us along! You are truly invaluable to us. You helped us execute our wedding day flawlessly. Every single detail of the entire day was absolutely perfect for us and we both love you SO MUCH and are so incredibly grateful to have found you!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

So thankful

My husband and I enjoyed every second of our wedding day. Why? Sarah and Katie took care of absolutely everything. When we got engaged and started planning, we were not sure if we needed a planner or not. After much discussion together and with Sarah, we thought it would be a good idea since our wedding would be out of state. Without a doubt, this was the best decision. Sarah and Katie are professional, kind, generous with their time and just lovely to work with. They managed vendors, emotions, kids, and the tiniest details for us. They were a HUGE part of our day's success. I cannot recommend Leila Ryan Events highly enough...if you're thinking about it, just do it. You will not regret the decision. They are wonderful women. who know their business and will make sure your day is what you envisioned!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

Beyond Words!

There are no words to properly express how wonderful Katie and Sarah are. From the first email introductions they were beyond professional, courteous and punctual. We got married in Newport 5/4/19 and Sarah and Katie were absolutely integral in our day going off without a hitch. They helped me with vendor details, recommendations and and coordination that absolutely eased my nerves (and I am not at all an anxious person, but planning a wedding is another level).

On the day of the wedding they showed up promptly to steam the bridesmaids and my wedding dress, Immediately my bridesmaids were impressed(and relieved to not have to do it themselves!) and I had immediate peace of mind.

We had slightly inclement weather the morning of our wedding but the adversity brought out just how truly wonderful Sarah and Katie are. My favorite part of the day was when I noticed it was still raining out and we were off to do our outdoor first look shortly after:
    Me-Hey Sarah do you think we can still do the outdoor first look in this weather?
    Sarah-It will stop raining in 5-7 minutes so we will be good for first look in an hour. We also have towels to put under your dress train if the ground is wet.

Like I said, beyond words in making our day wonderful!

So if you want arguably the most important day of your life to be as special as you always dreamed, work with Leila Ryan! Your wedding day only happens once. You can read all the blogs, scroll through all the wedding help websites, and ask friends and family for help, but it pales in comparison to having the experience and professional assistance of these two. They were both absolutely spectacular and well worth having and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 12/08/2018

Five stars

My husband Marco and I just got married on December 8th and I am literally speechless for how amazing Katie and Sarah were from day 1. Marco and I had a unique vision for our wedding and without hesitation they took on the challenge and exceeded our expectations through and through. They pulled out all the stops and made sure our wedding went off without a hitch..and it truly did. All night long people were telling us how amazing this event and experience was...they pulled together a dream team for us. We connected with Leila Ryan Events 18 months ago and I can truly say it was the best decision by family and I ever made. They are worth WAY more than what they charge, but as the saying goes, they are worth every penny and then some. Every question before I could ask it, was answered, every hesitation, thought my family and I had, Katie and Sarah were available and there to talk us through it. Their patience is incredible and believe me, it was tested. They were amazing to my family, Marcos family, our guests (day of)...I am literally bowing down to this amazing team and the team of professionals they put together for us. Without their advisement and professionalism, contacts, resources, our day just never would have been the same. I have butterflies thinking back...you guys are amazing and need to hear it!! I woke up on Saturday morning without a worry, a thought, a hesitation for how the day would unfold. I could cry right now just thinking back. Not only because it was my wedding day but how special I always felt when I was in their presence. I HIGHLY recommend working with Leila Ryan Events, there is no way you will be disappointed. I want to get married again and again, besides the obvious reasons, just to work with them again. I am going to miss chatting with them on the reg (thanks guys) and watching the magic unfold. I still can't believe how our vision for the day actually came out exactly the way we wanted it to but so much more. I guess I am not exactly speechless but I feel there is so much more I could say - my heart is so full and I owe so much to Katie and Sarah. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! With so much love, Laurel and Marco

Sent on 12/24/2018

Maria F. · Married on 11/03/2018

Mother of the Bride

As a first time MOB I was trying to provide my daughter the wedding of her dreams, which made me difficult to work with. The wedding had a lot of moving parts but Kate and Sarah navigated through all of my demands like pros. The timing suggestions were a perfect example of their year's of experience. Their attention to detail made the event flow with ease and they handled the inevitable problems that pop up without us ever knowing about them! These ladies work in perfect sync creating a perfect environment for a perfect day. To add icing on the cake, (pun intended) everyone in the 26 member bridal party loved working with this team, who gave them great direction but still kept the day light and fun. I would highly recommend any mom, who wants a memorable, professionally handled, flawless wedding to book this awesome team. Thanks Kate and Sarah!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Tajaray D. · Married on 10/13/2018

Above&beyond!

Katie and Sarah made all of my wedding dreams come true! They went ABOVE AND BEYOND since the day I hired them and took all the stress and craziness out of planning process and were there for every moment that I needed them. They not only have such love and passion for what they do, and put their whole heart and soul into your big day but they will be the calming presence (that you will absolutely need on your wedding day) and will handle any and every possible thing that could go wrong before, during, and after your wedding. I cannot recommend them enough!!!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019