Leicester Country Club Reviews

91 | Leicester, MA

91 Reviews for Leicester Country Club

91 Leicester Country Club Reviews

Katelyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Leicester Country Club was absolutely amazing for our wedding. We worked with Jessica and she was fantastic!! She was extremely responsive, answered every question we had, and made sure everything was as smooth as possible. I highly recommend LCC for a wedding venue!

Ariana · Married on 09/01/2018

Let me start by saying that Jessica is absolutely amazing ! From booking the venue, to food tasting, final meetings, all the way to the wedding night, she was just on top of it all ! Not one moment through out my wedding planning where I felt on edge! I also want to thank the staff for helping out as well. From the servers, to the bartenders, you were all awesome !

Leicester Country Club 1
    Leicester Country Club 6
    Leicester Country Club 7
    Leicester Country Club 8

Toni · Married on 08/10/2018

The venue is beautiful and the staff was absolutely amazing. Jessica helped make our day so special I am very appreciative!

• Lnozzolillo

Leah · Married on 06/01/2018

My wedding day was absolutely beautiful, Sara helped us out in every way possible, even with my one thousand emails and calls. Everything went off perfectly, without a hitch, the food was amazing, the staff was amazing, and I could not have asked for better!

Kate · Married on 04/21/2018

We had a lovely reception at Leicester Country Club! The staff was friendly and attentive that evening and our coordinator Jessica was responsive and helpful throughout our entire process. Our guests raved about the food and had a great time on the dance floor. The room looked beautiful and the staff set it all up according to our instructions so we didn't have to do any work! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a large reception on a budget.

David · Married on 04/14/2018

Sara was an awesome coordinator and we got beautiful pictures at the Country Club. The place is big and has a elegant look.

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

Working with Jessica Dobbins at the Leicester Country Club was fantastic. She was most helpful in all our wedding planning. She brought our vision to life with the decorations on our wedding day. Everything ran so smoothly and the food was excellent from the cocktail hour (bacon wrapped scallops, Mmmm) to the main course of the various stations. All of our guests raved at how beautiful everything was. As an added note, the waitstaff was fabulous. Everyone was courteous and helpful and very pleasant throughout the afternoon and evening. You won't be sorry booking with them.

Jillian · Married on 10/07/2017

We just celebrated our wedding on 10/7/17 with Leicester Country Club and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Chuck was fantastic and was everything we needed in a wedding coordinator. He was laid back and got everything done without has having to worry one bit! Many guests have commented about how good the dinner was and how great the service was. My husband and I didn't have to worry about 1 thing the entire night! We were able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the night just like our guests. Chuck was very helpful with planning our timeline for the night and making sure we stayed on schedule during the reception. Honestly not 1 complaint from any of our guest or the bride and groom. Fantastic experience!

Molly · Married on 09/03/2017

Leicester Country Club is truly the best bang for your buck. They have a variety of packages they offer including some that have full open bar packages, cake, center pieces, etc. We had about 200 guests and found there to be plenty of space and everyone had such a great time. The food and apps are delicious and we were able to attend vendor events and had more then one tasting as well. There are gorgeous outdoor areas for pictures as well as a ceremony! It rained on our wedding day and the team there was amazing about quickly setting up a nice indoor area for our ceremony and everything (as far as we know) went so smoothly!! Sara Jean-Louis, who works at the Leicester Country Club, is a truly amazing wedding coordinator! Her personality makes her feel like she is family and she made it so we did not have to worry about a thing through the entire wedding process. She was quick in responses to questions or concerns and checked in with us often to make sure we were set and ready. She set up and organized everything beautifully the day of our wedding and became more then just our "coordinator" but our friend! :) She is awesome to work with, is a true professional, and helped to make our day and the whole experience perfect!!! :)

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2017

My husband and I got married at LCC on July 9, 2017. We had both our ceremony and reception here, and both the outdoor gazebo (for ceremony) and the indoor reception hall were amazing. We purchased one of the packages, which made the planning super easy. Our wedding coordinator, Sara, took care of everything for us! She touched base on timeline, went through every detail to make sure the ceremony and reception were seamless, and was accommodating for some of our more quirky desires (i.e., figuring out how to set up indoor lawn games and a game table). She set up our centerpieces, guest book table, etc. the day-of so that I had nothing to worry about. She checked in with us during the reception to make sure everything was going the way we wanted it to. She was AMAZING. I was left with zero regrets on my wedding day (and isn't that exactly how it should be?). I would recommend LCC to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Leicester Country Club's reply:

Lauren, It was certainly a pleasure working with you and your "Fun" ideas for the reception. Such an original and creative vision. Thanks again for letting us host. -the LCC

Eddaliz · Married on 07/08/2017

LCC took our wedding dream and turned it into a reality. We were lucky enough to have Chuck Bois as our wedding coordinator and he went above and beyond. The venue is gorgeous, staff treated us like royalty, and everyone couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was. I will always recommend LCC. We are extremely happy, we love LCC!!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Leicester Country Club's reply:

Eddaliz, Thank you for letting us host. We enjoyed planning, hosting and best of all....setting up the room with your family. Thank you for the kind words.

Theresa · Married on 07/08/2017

They were absolutely wonderful, can't say enough about Chuck and his team.

Thank you!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Leicester Country Club's reply:

Theresa, Thank you for the review. We enjoyed planning the rehearsal dinner with you as well as hosting the dinner, ceremony and reception. You have such a wonderful family.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/01/2017

We can't thank Sara enough for everything she did for our amazing wedding at Leicester Country Club! Our families raved about everything and our wedding reception far exceeded all of our expectations!! From the food to the decor, everything was perfect and we were so happy with it all.

Additionally, Sara was there for us every step of the way during the planning process and she truly went above and beyond for us. She was attentive to detail, quick to reply to every single email/phone call, and she made us feel special. I wish we could re-live the day all over again because it was just that magical, and Sara and her team made it all possible!

nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

Chuck was absolutely amazing! Food was delicious! Couldn't have asked for a better reception!

Bridgette · Married on 05/20/2017

The crew and staff couldn't be more accommodating and professional. Chuck Bois was the best - as was his staff. Beautiful settings and effortless on my part. They made sure it was all put together properly. I was on my own with this one and they made sure I knew what I was doing and lead me the way. This was such an affordable venue and was as beautiful as any fancy place out there. Thank you LCC. WE HAD A FANTASTIC TIME.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Leicester Country Club's reply:

Bridgette, Thank you for letting us host your wedding. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. We all enjoyed the evening.

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2017

I thought the Leicester Country Club was beautiful and that they did a great job!

M. · Married on 04/29/2017

We got married April 29, 2017. Leicester Country Club was amazing! I understand why they are so highly rated. They are pros. They made me so comfortable, they were more than accommodating they cared and assisted with everything.
    They knew the big details and the the little ones to make the day go off without a hitch. If there was any issue that day, I didn't know about it, they just handled it. Chuck is awesome.
    Also, we did a golfing contest (closest putt, longest drive) that was just great! Again, they took care of the details and when we didn't have a club, they had one at the ready - So responsive and flexible!
    I wish I could give them higher than 5 stars!

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Leicester Country Club gave us so much for our money. The service was fantastic, the food was amazing, and we just loved our coordinator Nancy Raymond! She really helped us through the whole wedding process whether it was planning or just listening to us vent when things got tough! If you plan your wedding at LCC, know that you will be 100% taken care of. You will never have to worry about being forgotten or lost in the shuffle. They will make you feel as though you are the only wedding they have! We wouldn't change a thing about our wedding reception!

Cathy · Married on 10/16/2016

Sara and her team went out of their way to make sure our daughter's day was beyond memorable. The service and food was top notch. Preparations up until the big day went smoothly and any worry or concern we had was addressed in a timely and professional manner. The day of the wedding went incredibly smoothly. The ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner were timed to perfection. Sara and her team were nearby all day and on hand if needed. If you are considering Leicester Country Club for your venue, look no further. The service was exceptional.

Lyndsay · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding was absolutely amazing. Nancy was an amazing coordinator to work with, she made the process easy and enjoyable. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and accommodated. Food was delicious, hall was beautiful!!!! Absolutely no complaints :)

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

The Leicester Country Club was everything we could have asked for and more. Chuck was more than professional and went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I'll definitely be recommending them to friends for the future.

Alicia · Married on 07/28/2016

The staff was so friendly and helpful all the way through the process. The staff takes care of everything so as to allow you to enjoy your big day without worrying about the details. Their prices are the best in the area. The food is amazing. They have a great list of vendors (except food, which they provide in house) to choose from if you don't have one in mind already. The outdoors are a beautiful backdrop for an outdoor wedding and make for beautiful photos. I have no complaints about this venue or the staff :)

James · Married on 07/02/2016

This is an absolutely no risk venue. The food, service and decor are top notch at reasonable prices and the weather matters not. The event coordinators and service staff are so professional yet friendly, respectful and accommodating. The amount we spent was well under $2,000 and included three hors d'oeuvres, two choice main dish with sides (buffet), salad and champagne toast for 43 people. (Bar and DJ are extra).

Sent on 07/07/2016

Leicester Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jim. It was great hosting the Wedding AND the Anniversary. Thanks for letting us be a part of the celebrations.

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I are very happy with our experience at Leicester Country Club! Our wedding coordinator, Nancy, was amazing throughout the entire planning process. Nancy and the rest of the staff made everything so easy & accommodating. Any questions that we that we had were answered immediately. The food was great & the grounds of the country club were beautiful for our photos!