Leicester Country Club Reviews

101 Reviews for Leicester Country Club

• Janet

Janet Lee · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Fabulous Event!

My event was not a wedding -- but it was a beautiful fundraising gala with over 300 people in attendance (including a day-time golf tournament!). The LCC is an amazing venue with excellent and attentive staff who are there to make your event perfect! Food and service -- the entire event -- was excellent and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Jason Schuman · Married on 07/12/2020

Amazing Time

We attended a wedding here last week. Such a nice setup with the ceremony downstairs and reception and cocktails upstairs. Food was amazing as was the DJ and Decor. We had an amazing time.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Jason,
    Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking a moment to leave your thoughts about the LCC.
  • Dalila

Dalila · Married on 09/08/2019

Courtemanche wedding

Choosing Leicester country club was the best decision I made. Chuck was a godsend and made sure my day was absolutely perfect and stress-free. The ceremony space was absolutely beautiful, the food was delicious everybody loved it, not one complaint. Everything was decorated exactly the way I imagined it if not better than I could have ever dreamed.Chuck and his team also went above and beyond to fix problems they didn't have to, even made my grandmother a boutonniere when somehow hers was forgotten. They go above and beyond for you there and we highly recommend this place, I wouldn't of wanted to get married anywhere else.They made our day perfect! Thanks y'all!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Leicester Country Club's reply:

Such an open, honest, fun and exciting couple. It was our pleasure planning and hosting your wedding. Thank you for the kind words. - Sincerely, Chuck and the LCC.

Ashley Yergeau · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect Wedding

My husband and I are very pleased with our experience at the Leicester Country Club for our wedding! Chuck, our day of coordinator was great! Easy to work with and pulled everything together beautifully for our special day. The gazebo and ballroom were both beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Ashley,
    Thank you for the kind words. You and your family were wonderful to work with. Certainly a day that we will remember. Thank you for letting us host.- the LCC

Michelle H Matthews · Married on 08/17/2019

Great experience

Chuck is amazing and we are excited to work with Leicester Country Club to make our wedding day memorable!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Leicester Country Club's reply:

Thank you. We certainly look forward to working with you and can't wait for the big day. Congrats again !!- the LCC

Jordan Thompson · Married on 05/01/2019

Perfection!

This place was so so amazing and accommodating and flexible with everything we threw at them, they even made a special appetizer that I wanted and let me rearrange the buffet how I wanted! All the staff were so so friendly and Jessica was such an amazing coordinator, I would recommend her to anyone! My wedding couldn’t have been more perfect, the venue and the grounds it’s on is so beautiful! I will be forever thankful for this place!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Mckenzie Belanger · Married on 09/29/2018

Unforgettable

Leicester country club was the most beautiful setting for our wedding. It had amazing views of the sun set. And the reception area is perfect! Jess was our planner and she was everything I could have asked for and more. She knows what she's doing which is a huge relief on your big day!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Katelyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Leicester Country Club was absolutely amazing for our wedding. We worked with Jessica and she was fantastic!! She was extremely responsive, answered every question we had, and made sure everything was as smooth as possible. I highly recommend LCC for a wedding venue!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Ariana · Married on 09/01/2018

Let me start by saying that Jessica is absolutely amazing ! From booking the venue, to food tasting, final meetings, all the way to the wedding night, she was just on top of it all ! Not one moment through out my wedding planning where I felt on edge! I also want to thank the staff for helping out as well. From the servers, to the bartenders, you were all awesome !

Sent on 09/06/2018

Toni · Married on 08/10/2018

The venue is beautiful and the staff was absolutely amazing. Jessica helped make our day so special I am very appreciative!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Lnozzolillo

Leah · Married on 06/01/2018

My wedding day was absolutely beautiful, Sara helped us out in every way possible, even with my one thousand emails and calls. Everything went off perfectly, without a hitch, the food was amazing, the staff was amazing, and I could not have asked for better!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Rebecca · event on: 05/03/2018

Sara was wonderful to work with. She made me feel at ease and not stressed out. Sara has a wonderful personality to handle anything that was headed her way. Prom was a huge success and would not have been that way without Sara.

The staff was great.
    Would have another event there in the future.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kate · Married on 04/21/2018

We had a lovely reception at Leicester Country Club! The staff was friendly and attentive that evening and our coordinator Jessica was responsive and helpful throughout our entire process. Our guests raved about the food and had a great time on the dance floor. The room looked beautiful and the staff set it all up according to our instructions so we didn't have to do any work! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a large reception on a budget.

Sent on 04/24/2018

David · Married on 04/14/2018

Sara was an awesome coordinator and we got beautiful pictures at the Country Club. The place is big and has a elegant look.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Aileen · event on: 03/01/2018

Leicester country club have the best crew they are so profesional starting with our coordinator Sara Louis she made sure that everything ran smooth always with a smile on her face and a lot of energy. Food was great

Sent on 03/05/2018

Debbie · event on: 02/24/2018

Our daughter got married at LCC in June 2016, they did such an amazing professional job we decided to go back for her baby shower which she is expecting twins! We dealt with Chuck again, he is so attentive, caring and professional. Everything you need is never a problem and he gets back to you so quickly. The day was perfect. The wait staff did an amazing job, food was delicious, the place is so clean. We highly recommend them for any type of function! Thanks again everyone at LCC! Another job very well done!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Leicester Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We always enjoy working with you and the family. Good luck on the new adventure. Can't wait to plan the Sweet 16 !!

Theresia · event on: 12/09/2017

Chuck and staff were simply AMAZING!! Calmed me down while I was nervous over a pending storm, worked great with all my vendors and facilitated my event timeline PERFECTLY!!! I am to this day told by guests it was not only the best Quince they’ve been to but better than most wedding!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

Working with Jessica Dobbins at the Leicester Country Club was fantastic. She was most helpful in all our wedding planning. She brought our vision to life with the decorations on our wedding day. Everything ran so smoothly and the food was excellent from the cocktail hour (bacon wrapped scallops, Mmmm) to the main course of the various stations. All of our guests raved at how beautiful everything was. As an added note, the waitstaff was fabulous. Everyone was courteous and helpful and very pleasant throughout the afternoon and evening. You won't be sorry booking with them.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Dawn · event on: 11/25/2017

I had my high school reunion at Leicester Country Club. Chuck and his staff were totally outstanding. Very easy to work with. I would highly recommend anyone looking book their event there, to do so. You will be very satisfied.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Leicester Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you as well as hosting the reunion. Hope to see you soon - the LCC.

Jordan · event on: 11/17/2017

We needed a bigger venue for our Banquet this year due to an increase of participants. We met with the Country Club and discussed what our options were and set our date. They were great with helping us organize everything and the room was set up beautifully. Sarah was very helpfully and made sure we had everything we needed for a successful night. The food was fantastic and the staff were excellent. We got nothing but positive feedback from our guests about the Leicester Country Club. Highly recommend them for any of your events, we will defiantly be returning next year.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Danielle · event on: 10/08/2017

Chuck adapted to all of our needs during the event. We had a group of people come late and he made sure fresh food was provided for them. The staff was quick to provide anything we needed. They were friendly and easy going. Great experience!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jillian · Married on 10/07/2017

We just celebrated our wedding on 10/7/17 with Leicester Country Club and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Chuck was fantastic and was everything we needed in a wedding coordinator. He was laid back and got everything done without has having to worry one bit! Many guests have commented about how good the dinner was and how great the service was. My husband and I didn't have to worry about 1 thing the entire night! We were able to sit back, relax, and enjoy the night just like our guests. Chuck was very helpful with planning our timeline for the night and making sure we stayed on schedule during the reception. Honestly not 1 complaint from any of our guest or the bride and groom. Fantastic experience!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Molly · Married on 09/03/2017

Leicester Country Club is truly the best bang for your buck. They have a variety of packages they offer including some that have full open bar packages, cake, center pieces, etc. We had about 200 guests and found there to be plenty of space and everyone had such a great time. The food and apps are delicious and we were able to attend vendor events and had more then one tasting as well. There are gorgeous outdoor areas for pictures as well as a ceremony! It rained on our wedding day and the team there was amazing about quickly setting up a nice indoor area for our ceremony and everything (as far as we know) went so smoothly!! Sara Jean-Louis, who works at the Leicester Country Club, is a truly amazing wedding coordinator! Her personality makes her feel like she is family and she made it so we did not have to worry about a thing through the entire wedding process. She was quick in responses to questions or concerns and checked in with us often to make sure we were set and ready. She set up and organized everything beautifully the day of our wedding and became more then just our "coordinator" but our friend! :) She is awesome to work with, is a true professional, and helped to make our day and the whole experience perfect!!! :)

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • User2513315 · event on: 08/26/2017

My family and I have been clients of LCC since my husband and I got married in 2012. I cannot describe how happy and pleased we are with their amazing service. Chuck and his awesome team are always so kind and flexible not to mention the menus are fantastic and the quality is excellent. The venue and its surroundings are beautiful as well!!!! We can't wait for LCC to host next year's event!!! Thank you guys!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2017