Lehrer's Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Meredith
    Meredith F. Married on 05/16/2020

The wedding bouquet of my dreams!

My groom and I worked with Tracy at Lehrer's when we needed a bridal bouquet on short notice. I sent a few Pinterest inspiration pics, and Tracy was able to put together the wedding bouquet of my dreams while staying within our budget. I highly recommend Lehrer's!
    Amy D. Married on 04/25/2020

Lehrer's and Tracy were FANTASTIC!

Lehrer's was great! Tracy Goodman was so amazing at helping us every step of the way to find the perfect floral arrangements for our June 2020 wedding! We had an appointment with Tracy at Lehrer's where she talked to us about our vision and then got to see some arrangements throughout the warehouse. She was very communicative all the way through. Our wedding drastically changed due to COVID and Tracy took it in stride, accommodating us once again, each step of the way. The flowers turned out incredible! She knew exactly what I was picturing in my head. They were so beautiful and we have memories to last a lifetime! I absolutely recommend Lehrer's and Tracy for any event :)

Lehrer's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! Your were a pleasure to work with. I cant wait to see more pics. Who was your photographer? Thank you again. Tracy
  • Channing
    Channing Married on 10/05/2019

Awesome Experience - Highly Recommend!

I would recommend Tracy/Lehrer's flowers to anyone hosting an event or wedding! She was informative, easy to work with, had reasonable pricing and the flowers turned out beautifully! So happy we went with Lehrer's - they are wonderful!
    Hannah M. Married on 08/15/2019

Tracy and her team were a dream!

I met with Tracy in person to talk through my vision for flowers. We chatted about the venue, our center pieces decorations, and the vibe I wanted for my bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquets and the boutonnieres and she executed my vision better that I ever could have imagined. I provided some inspiration I had saved on pinterest and we chatted about what I liked and didn't like and we worked together to fit everything in our budget. When I went to pick up my flowers on my wedding day I immediately started crying - they were perfect! I absolutely recommend Tracy and her team at Lehrer's.
    Sarah W. Married on 07/05/2019

Best Florist in Denver!

Tracy Goodman did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. She understood the vision and made it come a reality! I love the way her team understands the different flower choices and what is available at a good cost during the season you need it. She was up front and honest about all costs and worked with us to get within our budget. I couldn't have been happier and would recommend them 100%.
  • Danny
    Danny F. Married on 06/08/2019

Tracy is the BEST!

Tracy put the word "amazing" into our wedding! She knew exactly what my wife and I wanted and did not disappoint! We thought we were asking for some crazy ideas but she delivered every little detail for our special day! She was always in contact with us through the entire process before our wedding. Tracy even took the extra step to met my wife and I in separate hotel rooms before the wedding just so she could put all the flowers on our jackets and give the girls her bouquets! The flowers on the cake were perfect! And all the center pieces were exactly what we wanted! I could not ask for a better florist! If you are looking for someone to deliver in every way she is the person to do that!
    Thank you for everything Tracy!
    Danny & Eileen
    06.08.19
  • Tabatha
    Tabatha Married on 11/03/2018

My wedding - November 2018

When my husband and I got engaged, it didn’t take long for us to come up with a vision of what we wanted our wedding to look like. We wanted a beautiful barn wedding/the funnest party ever! Flowers were something that was hard for us to picture and it was what I had the most trouble with, but we were recommended by family to visit Lehrer’s for some help. When we met with Tracy Goodman, we told her what we were picturing and she really brought it all to life! She immediately made us a sample bouquet and I let her know what I wanted to change and she adjusted everything. She was extremely communicative through the whole process which was very helpful for me since I was living in NY up until the wedding. Everything from our centerpieces, bouquets, arch and my flower crown was put together better than we ever imagined! Tracy helped me up until I was about to walk down the aisle and my flower crown and veil were slipping off. She made everything perfect and I cannot thank her and the staff enough. We got so many compliments and are still receiving them. I 1000% recommend Lehrer’s!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2018

Ceremony, reception and personal floral

Tracy Goodman was amazing to work with, very responsive and the flowers for our wedding were stunning. We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! We had reception floral, bouquets, wrist corsages boutineers, flower crowns for the flower girls and a hair comb for the bride done and everything was so beautiful. I would definitely recommend Lehrer’s!
    Lk Costello Married on 10/13/2018

Tracy at Lehrer's Flowers is the BEST!

My son and daughter-in-law married last weekend in Denver. We hired Tracy for the wedding and I also ordered flowers for the Rehearsal Dinner we hosted. Since we were from out of state, I simply sent several photo ideas, and she created an amazing woodland fairy themed arrangement. They were gorgeous! She also coordinated them with the wedding flowers so we were able to use them as accents at the reception. Tracy is wonderful to work with, creative, friendly, attentive and her floral arrangements were beautiful. LKC
    Lizzy Married on 10/07/2018

Best florist in Colorado!

Tracy Goodman is AMAZING!! I would recommend her to any bride I know. Tracy takes time getting to understand your vision and I can fully trust in her that she will take my vision and make it 100 times better than I ever could imagine. I told her my color scheme and gave her a few photos of my dream bouquet and centerpieces and she took it from there. When I walked into the venue on my wedding day everything looked more beautiful than I ever imagined and my bouquet was perfection. I absolutely loved working with Tracy and would again in a heartbeat. She is by far the best wedding florist in Colorado!
    Kate Married on 09/15/2018

Tracy is wonderful!

We loved working with Tracy! She gave us exactly what we wanted and kept us within our budget. We never felt rushed and she answered our never-ending questions without blinking an eye. We highly recommend Tracy and Lehrer's Flowers services! Everything turned out perfect for our big day! The flower arrangements were gorgeous and we wish they could have lasted forever. Thanks again, Tracy and team!
    Angela Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Perfect

Tracy was such a blast to work with and she's insanely talented. She was patient with us regarding our vision and our budget. Our flowers turned out gorgeous and we received several compliments. We're so happy we chose to trust Tracy!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 08/31/2018

Most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen!

I knew the minute I met Tracy at Lehrers Flowers that she had a very special and creative touch. We connected instantly and I knew leaving the store that she had my entire vision for the wedding flowers locked down as she promised to make something special. When I arrived to the bridal suite and found my bouquet waiting for me I was brought to tears at the beauty of which she created:) The bouquet and all the other flowers were coordinated so well and were above and beyond my greatest expectations for how they could all come together! I would recommend Lehrers to anyone who has a special love for flowers and wants to enhance any event or wedding with their creativity:)
    Much appreciation,
    Brittany and Dano
    Married 8/31/2018
    Victoria Married on 08/18/2018
    Without a doubt one of the best vendor-decisions we made was selecting Lehrer's & working with Tracy to organize the florals for our wedding. Tracy went above & beyond to accommodate to an idea we had to hang vines from the tent which hadn't been done before, & I was blown away to have seen the vision come to together. Tracy understands flowers & was able to pull together my thoughts & ideas into a beautiful and cohesive setting with arrangements, table tops pieces, vines, and more. She worked just as close to the budget as she did to the vision & I trusted her fully throughout the process. Thank you Tracy & team for a phenomenal job!!
    Mal Married on 08/04/2018
    I absolutely LOVED working with Tracy for my wedding. My fiance and I walked in with an idea of what we wanted, but hadn't found and inspiration pictures that we liked. Tracy walked us through our ideas and turned them into BEAUTIFUL bouquets for our special day. Everyone was so impressed with how amazing they looked!! Not only did we receive amazing products, the price is also very affordable. Overall, I was an extremely happy bride!!
    Shelby Married on 08/04/2018
    Tracy truly made my wedding flower dreams come true! Leher's Flowers was incredible to work with. I was so lucky to have found them when I was looking into wedding vendors - especially florists. She was so easy to work with, really listened to what I wanted, and worked within my budget to make my wedding flowers PERFECT! They truly exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't have imagined more gorgeous flowers or colors! All of our guests were commenting on how beautiful they were. I can't thank Tracy and Leher's Flowers enough!
    Lisa Married on 07/28/2018
    Tracy was so amazing to work with. I planned a destination wedding - Chicago to Breckenridge - and was connected to Tracy through my planner. We only met twice, but that was all we needed. Even though I know very little about flowers, prices, or what even looks good, I was able to say a few things, pick a few colors, and Tracy was able to make it all work within my (tight) budget. When we wanted to add something last minute for the rehearsal, Tracy jumped in, on a Sunday, and made it happen. She even brainstormed my gorgeous walkway vine look, which I LOVED but had never seen before. The product was elegant, understated, exactly what I wanted, and I got a ton of compliments. Can't recommend enough.
    Kaitlynn Married on 07/27/2018
    Tracy was amazing to work with, we weren’t really sure what exactly we wanted, but she picked up on key words during our meeting and translated those into a perfect vision. The pricing was very reasonable and the quality of the flowers were stunning.
    Hallie Married on 06/16/2018
    Tracy is so wonderful! She really understood my vision for my wedding and went above and beyond what I was envisioning. She was so generous with us and made sure we had the most beautiful flowers for our special day. She is a true gem!
    Kristen Married on 06/09/2018
    Tracy with Lehrer's always responded almost immediately to emails, and she worked well within our budget to create something beautiful and affordable!!!
    Anna Married on 06/09/2018
    Loved working with Tracey, very professional and knowledgeable, great staff. the end result was fabulous, looked beautiful and really great value.
    Elizabeth Married on 05/25/2018
    Bridal bouquets, MIL corsage, boutonnieres, centerpieces all created perfectly by the team Lehrers flowers in Lakewood, CO. Tracy is amazing to work with. She has a great vision and was totally respectful of our budget. She told me peonies would be a long shot due to season, but pleasantly surprised me when the bouquets were delivered with ivory peonies in all of them! Such a wonderful and stress free experience. Can't thank them enough. Looking forward to working them again for other events in the future!
    Kayla Married on 04/28/2018
    Tracy is literally superwomen! She was so incredible! I happened to stop in with my mother and mother in law on a whim one day. We had no appointment however Tracy answered all of our questions. She happened to have a bouquet arranged for a wedding she was doing in a few days that was just what we envisioned! From start to finish she did such an amazing job. She answered all my questions and was so patient. She even did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner which also turned out amazing. I remember looking outside the day of the wedding and seeing everything she had set up. I was blown away by what I saw! When we entered into the reception it was pure magic. Tracy transformed our venue into something I could have never imagined. I want to thank Tracy for all of her hard work! She is truly the best!
    Kevin Married on 02/01/2018
    Lehrer's did a great job! I am so happy with the turn out!
    Taylor Married on 01/06/2018
    I am so glad we worked with Lehrer's Flowers at our wedding! Tracy was phenomenal, and made everything I ever dreamed of a reality! I literally cried when I saw all of the flowers set up at the venue for the first time before the wedding. They were so friendly and easy to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone getting married!