34 Reviews for Lehrer's Flowers

Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
34 Lehrer's Flowers Reviews

Tracy is literally superwomen! She was so incredible! I happened to stop in with my mother and mother in law on a whim one day. We had no appointment however Tracy answered all of our questions. She happened to have a bouquet arranged for a wedding she was doing in a few days that was just what we envisioned! From start to finish she did such an amazing job. She answered all my questions and was so patient. She even did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner which also turned out amazing. I remember looking outside the day of the wedding and seeing everything she had set up. I was blown away by what I saw! When we entered into the reception it was pure magic. Tracy transformed our venue into something I could have never imagined. I want to thank Tracy for all of her hard work! She is truly the best!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lehrer's did a great job! I am so happy with the turn out!

Profile Picture kevin, 2/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so glad we worked with Lehrer's Flowers at our wedding! Tracy was phenomenal, and made everything I ever dreamed of a reality! I literally cried when I saw all of the flowers set up at the venue for the first time before the wedding. They were so friendly and easy to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

I’ll admit, I didn’t have a specific vision in mind for our flowers. I knew I wanted something colorful and seasonal, and I had a few parameters (no pumpkins, some heirloom-y stuff I wanted incorporated). But seriously, I gave little to no direction, other than, “make it gorgeous.”

Wow, Tracy and her team delivered! It’s like they snuck into my brain and figured out what I wanted and delivered. Everything was a dream. Just stunning. My guests have emailed and asked about the flowers. They made the day. The arbor was breathtaking. The flowers on the mantels in our venue were showstoppers. The centerpieces were sophisticated, but whimsical and more gorgeous than I ever could have imagined.

Working with Tracy was so amazing. We met in person initially, checked in a few times, and then she delivered in the happiest, funnest, most incredible way. They were so flexible and accommodating and CREATIVE. Our other vendors (Catering, DJ) kept complimenting us on the flowers, and asked for some of the arrangements once we said that we weren’t taking them.

Our day of coordinator and photographer loved working with Tracy, and she coordinated directly with the cake artisans to make something stunning for us.

I can’t stop grinning. And that’s in no small part a result of Tracy’s vision! Thank you so much. We got so much more than we paid for - and we’re beyond grateful.

Profile Picture Kari, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We had the best experience with Lehrer’s and are so happy we chose them to do our flowers! Tracy was wonderful to work with and really captured my vision - the flowers turned out perfect and were exactly what I wanted. I am still getting compliments from friends and family about how gorgeous the flowers were!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Tracy is wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect! She had wonderful ideas to spice up what I had in mind! I could have not asked for a better person to work with! She was so kind. The flowers were AMAZING! I will defantley go back!!

Profile Picture Catherine , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

It was a pleasure working with Lehrer’s Flowers. They were the perfect vendor for a busy bride. We met with them once several months prior to our wedding, told them what we wanted and didn’t have to follow-up. On our wedding day, they delivered beautiful bouquets of flowers and transferred our venue to the perfect vision that I had in mind. I highly recommend them and look forward to working with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Anne , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Tracy with Lehrer's Flowers made my wedding dreams come true...in fact she went above and beyond my greatest vision I had for my big day. I've been planning my wedding since I was little girl and I never in my wildest dreams thought the flowers would come out this beautiful. Tracy is a true genious when it comes to floral arrangements and making sure your day will be nothing less than perfection. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our day so special! -Sierrah

Profile Picture Sierrah, 7/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I have to write another review for Lehrer's on Mississippi. My daughter was married 7/7/17 and Lehrer's did all the flowers, and they were SPECTACULAR!!! Every boutonniere was perfect, the bridesmaids flowers were so exactly what my daughter had hoped, the alter bouquets were ASTONISHING and her bouquet was EXQUISITE!!!!!

Tracy was the best person I have ever worked with !!! She was so fun and accommodating. She made me relax and had such great ideas and information I want to adopt her to our family, I literally LOVE THIS LADY. THANK YOU Tracy so much!!!!!

Even the gentleman that delivered the flowers was top notch! I cannot say enough good things about this company, I said in a previous review I will be doing all my business with this company and I truly mean it!!!!!

Claudia F.1,600.

Profile Picture Claudia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I do not even know where to begin! From Day 1, Tracy spent time, energy and truly cared for me and my upcoming wedding. When I first walked through the door, I don't think I could tell you what flowers I liked or didn't, I just had photos. During the meeting, she pulled all different flowers, creating all different ideas on how to pull what I had in my head/photos into life. Over the time we worked, I made changes after changes to what I needed and what I wanted and she always was so accommodating. On the Wedding Day, the floral arrangements were breath taking. Everyone is still talking about them. They not only transferred the space visually but the smell of them was a great touch. Tracy really went the extra mile to make sure that we had everything we needed the day of the wedding and that it looked like everything that I envisioned. I swear by reviews and this one will not tell you differently. For the perfect wedding, I wouldn't think twice about hiring Tracy and Leheres flowers!

Profile Picture kristin, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We couldn't have been any happier with the flowers for our wedding!!! Tracy did AMAZING work and created the most gorgeous ambiance for our outdoor ceremony and ballroom reception. She had very creative ideas for our modern wedding & was willing to accommodate all of our wishes. She was also a lot of fun to work with which was such a relief given the stress that goes along with planning a wedding. Thank you so much Lehrer's and Tracy for making our day extra special!!!!

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Tracy at Lehrer's was very quick to respond to all of my questions, and offered advice for choosing the right type and color of flowers for my wedding. I was very happy with the creativity in design and their ability to accomodate my schedule. I would use them again, and would recommend you do too!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had worked with Lehrer's for our niece's wedding, so after such a great experience it was an easy choice to return to Lehrer's to order DIY flowers for our son's wedding. The flowers and greens were in mint conditition, fully ready to be used for arrangements and bouquets. The flowers were fragrant, in full bloom as requested, and gorgeous! Tracy Goodman is very accommodating and easy to work with guiding the customer to the best selections. I had full confidence that the flowers would be perfect, and they were!

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Excellent, top quality product and very personal & professional service. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture c, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We did our own bouquets, boutineers and centerpieces and the flowers were beautiful and very fresh. There was one bunch that was wrong when we picked them up and they scrambled to find the correct dahlias. They were very helpful and knowledgeable every step of the way.

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tracy is INCREDIBLE! I had a pretty extravagant vision and she somehow pulled it off (and surpassed my expectations) within my minimal budget.

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Tracy Goodman did a wonderful job with my flowers! They were exactly what I wanted, and I got so many compliments on having some of the most beautiful flowers that people have ever seen! I would highly recommend using her for your special day!

Profile Picture CAROLINE, 9/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

We're very pleased to have found Tracy to work with on flowers. She's got experience, professionalism, personality and passion above all else.it was very easy to work with her and bring our vision of an English garden wedding to life. She's worth every penny!

Profile Picture User5580957, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I am so happy I found Lehrer's Flowers for my wedding. I decided to take on the project of diy flowers for my wedding and was so overwhelmed until I contacted Tracy at Lehrer's. Tracy helped me pick out the perfect flowers for all of my center pieces, bouquets, and decorations. She sent me home with a small amount of the flowers I liked so I was able to do a practice run before ordering and putting together everything for the actual wedding. She also made all of the boutonnieres for the guys which turned out just how I wanted. Tracy is knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Lehrer's to any brides for your flower needs!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had my heart set on peonies for my bouquet but because they would be out of season at the time of my wedding, Tracy made no initial promises. I found out shortly before the wedding that Tracy had jumped through hoops, looked all over, and tracked some down for me! All our flowers were exactly what I envisioned and perfectly arranged. I would highly recommend her services if you are looking to get what you want (and more!) at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Isabelle, 6/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tracy did a superb job of putting the wedding bouquets together for my daughter's wedding! She listened to my specific requests for the right colors and flowers and made recommendations for what would best suit the bouquets and last the longest. They were gorgeous!!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Consultations
4.7

Great experience. My flowers were beautiful and so much more reasonable in price in comparison to other places I shopped. Delivery was so smooth and they were easy to work with.

Profile Picture Dani, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I worked with Kathy to plan my wedding (and I know Tracy is the wedding contact now). They are such a super team! They create some of the most beautiful and creative arrangements and I absolutely loved mine! We had an April wedding with hydrangea, roses, carnations, calla lilies, and a whole bunch of different types of greenery (I don't know the names but they helped me to pick ones that match the best). The pricing was so very affordable, especially for what we ordered. Every single item I purchased from them was worth every penny especially because of their customer service. Great company and I wouldn't use another florist!

Profile Picture User4942341, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

The flower petals I got were beautiful and gave that special touch to my special day. Thank you Lehrer's.

Profile Picture genevieve, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for my husband's daughter Amy's wedding were beautiful. They had the tables and the rest of the venue were set so beautifully with just the right colors and her choice of flower. This wedding was held on a Sunday and they were delivered on time and checked and double checked before they left. The flowers for the bridal party were fresh and put together perfectly.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/29/13, 4 Reviews