Legends Golf and Country Club Reviews

39 | Fort Myers, FL

39 Reviews for Legends Golf and Country Club

Katie · Married on 06/20/2017

Everything went so perfectly for my husband and I'd wedding! Kelly and her staff were organized, well prepared and always positive which kept me and my wedding party stress free the entire day! I couldn't have asked for a better venue or for a better coordinator! Thank you Kelly for all that you do!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Katie for the awesome review! So happy Legends was a part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Congratulations again!

Ariana · Married on 06/02/2017

I hosted my engagement party at Legends Golf and Country Club, and Legends certainly made it a magical and memorable event. Kelly (the MC at Legends) helped make everything run smoothly. I met with her on many occasions and she was able to accommodate all my requests and questions. The day of the event she was there from morning (for set up) to the end of dinner service, and put me at ease all night. We had a buffet style set up and the food was good, especially the Tenderloin Mushroom Medallions and chicken with artichoke and peppers. No dryness at all and plenty of food. I brought in my own dessert of choosing, and although it was not traditional, the chef made it look wonderful and classy. Kelly took care of the band that came to play. Wait staff was polite, friendly, attentive, and the bar tender was on point. My guests had an amazing time and I am so glad I chose this place to host this milestone event in our lives. Thank You again LEGENDS!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Ariana! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day. Best of Luck to you both.

Linda · Married on 05/28/2017

Legends Golf Course and Country Club is a wonderful place for your wedding! Beautiful location, great food, wonderful ambiance! Couldn't have picked a better place for our wedding!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Linda and Barry. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Congratulations. Best of Luck.

Corrinda · Married on 04/08/2017

I could have not picked a better venue. The Legends was stunning and exceeded my expectations. By far Kelly was the best hands on person that made my day so much easier from start to finish. The service was great the vibe was excellent and the food was superb!1

Sent on 04/19/2017

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Corrinda for the review. It was a pleasure getting to know your family and working with you on your magical day! Best of Luck to you and Denton!

Kendra · Married on 03/18/2017

Kelly was absolutely amazing and made our wedding extremely easy! The venue was gorgeous and the food was incredible! She was so flexible and literally made our dream wedding come true! The staff was also very friendly and accommodating to everyone. I can't imagine having gotten married anywhere else. Amanda and I thank you all!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Kendra! It was our pleasure to work with you both. Congratulations again.

Laurie · Married on 02/11/2017

Kelly at the Legends was professional, helpful, and just a joy to work with. The venue is a great value in every way. She can help with suggestions for vendors, and other ideas. The food was amazing and she was accommodating to a few special requests. If we were to do it again we wouldn't hesitate to call Kelly at the Legends Golf and Country Club.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Laurie. It was a pleasure working with you and Michael. Best Wishes.

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

Kelly was absolutely amazing with work with during the planning and execution of our wedding. We are overly thankful for her flexibility, support, ideas, and organization. Our big day went through without any issues, and if there were...she took care of it immediately. I am forever appreciative for Legends, Kelly and Mike, and the staff at Legends for making our big day not only a memorable one for us, but for all of our guests that have attended. Please consider this as your top vendor choice, it will exceed all your expectations! Thank you Legends Family!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Jessica and Frankie! It was a pleasure to be a part of your magical day.

Katy · Married on 11/19/2016

The Legends was absolutely amazing to work with. Not only is it a beautiful venue but the staff is so helpful and accommodating. Wedding planning can be stressful but the Legends made it as stress free as possible. We are so glad we chose the Legends for our special day!!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Katy! It was a joy meeting you and your family and a pleasure being a part of your special day.

Kimberly · Married on 11/12/2016

Legends Country Club was a beautiful venue to have our wedding reception. It was economical, the food was delicious and Kelly was especially wonderful following up to make sure our special day went smoothly.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Kim & David! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Congratulations again.

Jamie · Married on 11/05/2016

I absolutely loved getting married here, kelly was awesome to work, she met me as many times as I needed to, to feel comfortable and prepared with everything. She was such an awesome help! The country club is beautiful, very clean and the food was amazing. I would highly recommend this place to get married at. I wouldn't have changed a thing about my special day it was perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Jamie & Matt! It was a pleasure meeting you and your families and being a part of your magical day!

r. · Married on 10/08/2016

Superior venue! Kelly is so helpful, kind, and professional.
    We had a wonderful time working with Kelly and Michael; our son's wedding day was perfect.
    The staff was very attentive and exceptionally pleasant..... I can't remember when I've experienced such a high level of service.
    Congratulations to Kelly for receiving her wedding planners certification !

Sent on 10/14/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelly is a delight to work with: professional, organized, with lots of creative ideas.
    The menu selections and quality of the meals at Legends was so delicious - our guests repeatedly expressed how much they liked their food.
    The building and grounds of Legends are clean, manicured, and relaxing. We could not have had a better place for a wedding! (Both the ceremony and reception were at the Legends).
    I highly recommend this venue and staff to plan and host the most important day of your life!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Legends. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!!

Heidi · Married on 09/03/2016

We had our daughters wedding reception at the Legends just a few weeks ago and everything was wonderful!!! Kelly was perfect to work with. Very helpful and sweet as ever! We were pleased with how everything worked out. The reception room was decorated so beautiful and the food and service was perfect!! I can't say enough about Legends!! A beautiful place to celebrate a very special day! Thank you Kelly for everything!! We love you!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Heidi for the review. It was a pleasure to be a part of Brianna & David's special day. You have a wonderful family.

Brianna · Married on 09/03/2016

We LOVED having our reception at Legends. Kelly is so wonderful to work with. Defiantly recommend Legends!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Brianna. I enjoyed working with you and your family. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day.

Jo · Married on 08/13/2016

It was what i always dreamed of the best day of my life.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Thank you Jo!

Stephen · Married on 08/06/2016

Kelly at the Legends Golf Country club made our wedding day the greatest day of our lives, Her knowledge,dedication and professionalism was second to none. The venue was beautiful and well organized. Thanks to head Chef John Horner for the greatest dinner set up a wedding could possible have. Everyone raved about the food and the timely manner it was served. Nothing but props to everyone involved.Thanks to everyone for our Special Day, Steve and Candi Benton

Sent on 08/10/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Steve & Candi! It was a pleasure to be a part of your magical day. Congratulations again!!

Easiest event we ever had to plan! We were looking for a nice venue for a graduation party and it worked out perfectly for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again.

Mollie · Married on 05/28/2016

I could not ask for a better venue or more professional service and so accommodating. Excellent food also.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Mollie for the review. I enjoyed working with you. If you ever need a venue in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Letitia · Married on 05/07/2016

Loved the venue and enjoyed working with kelly and micheal.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Letitia and Chuck for the review. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Marie · Married on 04/02/2016

Kelly and Michael are amazing, Kelly the event coordinator is so nice and helpful,and Michael is great and will do his best to work with your budget I absolutely recommend them if you want to have helpful people and amazing food for a great price. Thank you Kelly and Michael.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Marie. We are looking forward to a magical day!

Dylcia · Married on 04/02/2016

Kelly was absolutely amazing!!!!!! From start to finish she paid attention to detail and addressed any questions or concerns that we had. She made what could have been an extremely stressful situation very easy and uncomplicated. Her experience really helped us all the way through to the wedding day. Even on the day of the wedding she was hands on with everything and was always available. As the mother of the bride I was in contact with Kelly very often over the year it took to plan everything and she helped in every way possible. Thank you so much Kelly for being the consummate professional.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Marie!

katherine · Married on 03/12/2016

Beautiful venue! Kelly (event coordinator) was so helpful and nice. Everything came out perfect!!! It was a great experience, overall, which I will never forget! They went above & beyond. We spoke to the manager a few times too and he was great, as well! Thank you Legends Country Club! <3

-Gabriel & Katherine Bejerano

Sent on 03/22/2016

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Ever since I was referred to this venue I have been completely in awe of not only the venue and all they they offer but the amount of professionalism that is given. Kelly is the wedding coordinator, she is AMAZING!! She has always went way above and beyond for me and has done everything to make my special day prefect, just as she will do for you! I can't even begin to describe the beautiful breath taking views the country club over looks the beautiful pond surrounded by gorgeous landscaping from the golf course. From the moment you walk through the doors you are immediately welcomed and considered family. If you haven't found a venue yet well look no further Legends has everything your looking for and so much more!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you for reviewing Legends last year! It was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Veronica and Felipe · Married on 11/07/2015

Our wedding expirence at the Legends was absolutely amazing. Mike and Kelly were extremely helpful and said yes to all our requests. More importantly, they did it with a genuine desire to make our wedding perfect. Our guests were amazed with how delicious the food was - the Chef is amazing! The service staff, both waiters and bartenders, were extremely polite, professional, and friendly. JP is the best waiter I have ever met. We strongly recommend this place as your venue.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Legends Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you Veronica & Felipe!

Donna · Married on 11/05/2015

Our Company Senior Choice at Home has been using Legends Country Club for our seminars/luncheons for the past year. I cannot tell you how happy we are with the Banquet services provided to us. Kelly Leonard and Mike Snyder do an outstanding job pulling everything together as we constantly keep making changes. Kudos to both! Beautiful Club and the staff, chef, servers, etc. are all outstanding. Thank you Legends!