Legendary Weddings Reviews

39 | Cicero, NY

39 Reviews for Legendary Weddings

Dian Romonosky · Married on 03/14/2020

Randy Kept the Party Alive!

Our wedding was just before the coronavirus lock downs started. Although things looked bleak Randy helped our guests have fun. There was even an incident where the fire alarm went off and we feared that would be the end our night. After making sure everything was safe, Randy was able to get the dancing going again without a problem!

He was extremely helpful and available for all our planning. He was particularly a big help with a unique traditional family dance that involved just about everyone.

He was very professional through out the entire process and would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Loriann

Loriann Kompare · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing experience

Randy made planning from afar so easy! Really great to work with and went above and beyond to make our day special and unique. He played the exact music my husband and I wanted, which really showed his professionalism. I highly recommend Legendary Weddings to ANYONE looking for an outstanding DJ.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Abbegal · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful! Would book again without a second thought

Would highly recommend Randy! He was very professional and worked with all of our requests. The dance floor was never empty and everyone commented how great the mix of music was. We would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for am amazing dj. Wish we could give more then 5 stars.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • I

Ian Saccardo · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional and on point!

Randy was an absolute hit! Not only was he a pleasure to work with, but he had the dance floor bumping the whole night! He did an excellent job of incorporating our requests and reading the room. To top it all off he made sure to work with us throughout the evening to ensure everything went smoothly. Were also super happy with how the up lighting looked at the ceremony and loved the effect. Overall Randy was an wonder to work with and we couldn't be happier with the job he did, highly recommended!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/30/2019

No one wanted to leave the dance floor

Randy, was the most popular man at our wedding! He had the dance floor going the entire night! I heard nothing but great praise from our guests about the music for the entire night! Randy was professional, approachable and overall a great DJ to work with. From the music from cocktail hour and dinner to the speeches. He lead the night so well!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Brianne · Married on 08/24/2019

Understood exactly what we wanted

Excellent understanding of what we wanted to hear when. Able to exceed our expectations with minimal direction.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh Colella · Married on 08/10/2019

Randy is wonderful to work with!

Throughout our wedding process, Randy was friendly, efficient and extremely responsive. He was always prompt when answering questions and went above and beyond to ensure he had the songs that I requested for our day. His client portal is super user friendly. When questionable requests came in at our reception, he made sure to run them by us first. Definitely definitely definitely hire Legendary Weddings! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 06/29/2019

What an amazing experience!

Randy was amazing the entire time throughout the wedding process. He was very responsive and good about checking his emails. Once we booked with him, he was right there if we had any question and genuinely wanted to personalize the day to be everything that we wanted it to be. Even with all the personalization he was still very reasonable with his pricing and you could tell that he loves what he does and is not just in it for the money. He was good about taking requests from guests the day of and everyone still raves about what an amazing time they had at our wedding. I would highly recommend Randy to anyone looking for an experienced DJ who knows how to keep the dance floor full. We can’t thank him enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic!

Randy was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment I reached out he was extremely responsive and a clear communicator. When our guitarist for the ceremony cancelled last minute, Randy was there to step in and made sure everything ran smoothly, it was as if nothing had gone wrong! He made sure he had the songs I wanted played during the ceremony, despite it not being in the original plan. He even humored my requests during the reception to play the same song more than once! I was so appreciative how flexible and easy to work with he was. I would book Legendary Weddings again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Katrina Anderson · Married on 06/01/2019

Greatest Dj!

Randy was incredibly nice and easygoing to book for our wedding. The lighting he set up was the missing piece to my venue and he played every one of my music requests! The dance floor was never empty and he was so great about the chaos of wedding days and rolling with it. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Legendary Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad you loved the lighting and thank you for uploading pictures from your last dance after everyone let the reception. What a great way to end your amazing wedding day!

Josh · Married on 05/26/2019

Great to work with

Randy was great for our wedding. He took the time to meet with us as much as we needed to customize our music choices and plan our big day. He was very professional and handled everything including pre-ceremony music, ceremony music, cocktail hour, introductions, speeches, and making our reception a dance party. He did a great job making sure everything went smoothly so that we could enjoy the day. I highly recommend Legendary Weddings, and you are in good hands with Randy.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Kim · Married on 10/13/2018

Really Glad We Went With Legendary Weddings!

Randy was awesome & we'd 110% recommend his services to couples still on the search for their DJ/MC!! His pricing is much better than most DJ's in the area even with his highest package that includes uplighting! His online system is really nice and he responded fast to emails. When asked to meet at our venue he had no problem & showed up early and prepared. The day of the wedding, he was excellent following our timeline & responded well when things went earlier or later than expected & helped keep us on schedule. He made sure to come outside the venue, even on a very cold day, to help the wedding party line up for their introductions and to make sure he had their name pronunciation correct. And best of all, he kept the party going all night & our dance floor was packed which is what we wanted. Everyone had a great time & a lot of that was due to Randy's professionalism and how well of a job he did. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Brenda · Married on 09/15/2018

Randy was a pleasure to work with. We met with him about a week before the wedding to go over our vision. He kept the crowd moving on the dance floor and he made all of the announcements to keep the flow . You won't be disappointed. I was at ease the whole night . We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Lori · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the most amazing wedding. Randy did a great job and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He was very accommodating and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Sophia · Married on 05/26/2018

Randy was fantastic from start to finish! He is super accessible at all times and beyond accommodating. We had a large Greek wedding and he did a great job playing our Greek music and adjusting on the fly with day-of changes. He is extremely affordable and was worth every penny. We had a great time and would suggest him to everyone. Also, his online portal made everything leading up to the wedding simple, organized and fun. Thanks Randy!!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Having Randy MC and DJ our wedding was the best decision I made! He was extremely accommodating, always responded whenever I had any questions, and made our day unforgettable. Everyone told me how much they loved the music and everyone was dancing the entire night! I highly, highly recommend Legendary Weddings and will continue to to all family and friends !

Sent on 11/28/2017

Legendary Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sarah, your wedding was so fun and I'm very glad you decided to go with us over all the many other companies out there! You're what makes us legendary!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Randy of Legendary Weddings was everything we were looking for, for our wedding day! He was professional but still kept it fun and kept everyone dancing! He met with us as many times as we wanted and played all the songs we had on the song list that we gave him. Thanks for helping make our day unforgettable Randy!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Katlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

I don't think we could have found a more perfect DJ for our wedding this past July. Randy was organized, responsive, knowledgeable, professional, and an absolute joy to work with. The convenience of the online questionnaire and payment page was a big time saver and made our wedding planning that much easier. For two people whose "do not play" list (sorry not sorry chicken dance, P!nk, Lady Gaga) was likely even longer than the "please play" list (Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Coldplay), Randy somehow anticipated just what we would like and exceeded all expectations. His set up was impressive - not at all intrusive or an eye sore. Our guests echoed all of our sentiments and really enjoyed the ambience created by his music and lighting, as well as his direction to ensure a smooth flow to the night. Look no further than Randy/Legendary Weddings! We're certainly glad he was there playing such a big role in our big day!

Sent on 08/20/2017
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 06/09/2017

Randy was amazing!! We've had so many compliments on our DJ from our wedding guests. Not only was Randy great before the wedding with making sure everything was exactly as we wanted (entrance songs, pronunciation of names, music during cocktail hour vs dinner vs dancing, etc.), but he was SUPER professional (before, during & after the wedding), friendly, and played great music choices throughout the night. His set-up during the wedding was very discrete and professional, no big logos or advertisements and he was even dressed nicely! We had so many people dancing BEFORE dinner started that he had to ask guests to clear the floor just so the servers could serve dinner safely...I cannot recommend him enough we had a blast!! :)

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kayla · Married on 04/22/2017

Good music and lots of dancing were a main focus for our wedding and Legendary Weddings delivered! Randy was not only 100% professional and prepared, but he was also a lot of fun. He honored all my crazy song requests and had a smile on his face the entire night. People danced all night long!! It was definitely a major highlight of our wedding. Thanks, Randy!!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Caryn · Married on 10/08/2016

Randy is very professional, has top notch equipment, and kept people on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 11/02/2016

kim · Married on 09/24/2016

Was totally amazing !!went well beyond what we expected ! Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect and fun !

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kristina · Married on 09/17/2016

DJ Bitti in da house! I went to Highschool with Randy and remember his love for making people smile and music. So I may be a little biased but honestly, he's not only a great guy and super fun to work with. He's an incredible investment for your wedding. He stuck with the music we and our guests loved but also made sure to make time for a few songs that my husband and I made a pact to find each other and dance to. From meeting us to discuss the final game plan, to pumping everyone up for when we were announced. Flawless night. And here's the big one, Aaron and I decided to surprise our guests with a lipsync battle but not tell each other what songs we were doing. With less than a month until the big day, we secretly gave randy our songs and he mixed them perfectly and even ran me out my sparkly microphone when my girls and I creamed Aaron to a choreographed lip sync of Beyoncé.
    Simply put, just hire the man! He won't steal your thunder on the floor (although I've seen his sweet moves) but he will keep everyone excited and moving.
    Thank you Randy! It wouldn't have been the incredible day it was without you :)

Sent on 09/26/2016

Legendary Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kristina! I was so glad to be a part of your special day and that lip sync battle was...well, legendary!

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2016

Can I just saw WOW!!! Randy made our special day so incredibly amazing!! He worked with us to learn what we wanted, how our ceremony and reception was planned out and helped provide some great ideas!! He is professional, fun, carasmatic and everyone at my wedding just loved him. I gave randy a list of songs my guests requested and he played all of them, even one people requested on the spot. And more importantly he made sure the chicken song wasn't played because I really don't like it hehehe. Randy thank you for making our day so magical...full of energy and happy dancing family and amazing memories!! I know I'll be calling him for any future parties and I constantly recommend him to everyone I run into!!! BOOK HIM...YOU WILL BE SOO HAPPY YOU DID!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Dylan · Married on 09/02/2016

Randy did a better job that we could have hoped for. Perfect music and lighting. 10/10 would hire again.

Sent on 09/15/2016