Legendary Films by Damir llc Reviews

Legendary Films by Damir llc 5
Legendary Films by Damir llc 6
  • Caleb

Caleb Cote · Married on 05/19/2019

Fun. Professional. Worth every penny.

Wow. Damir and his team went above and beyond. Our wedding was May 19, 2019 and Damir captured everything perfectly! The angles, the edits, the music, the visual effects, the voice layovers, the lighting, the drone work, all of it was flawless. We are beyond blessed that Damir captured our big day. He was the first vendor there and and was genuinely excited to help and celebrate with us. He made sure everything went smoothly and stayed on schedule. He worked in perfect harmony with our other vendors and was not scared to get out on the dance floor and get some amazing film during the reception. He captured our entire wedding in crisp bright beautiful HD film. As soon as we watched some of his previous weddings we knew we wanted him to film ours and he did not disappoint. His work is priceless and we will treasure it forever! Thank you Damir!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Legendary Films by Damir llc 7

Legendary Films by Damir llc's reply:

Thank you Caleb. I appreciate you leaving this review. Congratulations one more time! :) it was pleasure to work with you and all vendors. Awesome location and awesome people. much love
  • Carly

Carly Klaes · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing videographer!

Damir was so much fun on our wedding day and made the most beautiful videos of our big day! He caught every moment big and small. I love having a long video over 30 minutes as well as the 4 minute and 1 minute long videos all capturing different moments. We had a beach wedding and the drone shots really added to the video. Our wedding day was captured in the most amazing way thanks to Damir!

Sent on 06/25/2019

JESSICA · Married on 03/28/2019

The absolute greatest!

Leading up to our wedding, Damir with Legendary Films by Damir LLC was super sweet, very informative and easy to work with. He answered every question we had. Damir and his assistant were extremely talented - they captured the day with all the emotion and excitement that filled it. With everything going on the day of the wedding, we hardly noticed them. We viewed many of his work online and read other reviews, and we had high expectations from Legendary Films by Damir LLC. I can say with complete certainty that Legendary Films by Damir LLC files far exceeded our wildest expectations and the final product was even better than we could have possibly imagined.
    Damir, thank you for helping to create such an incredible wedding memory for my husband and me; I could not have imagined working with anyone else. You’re the absolute greatest!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Shivana

Shivana · Married on 03/09/2019

Such amazing memories captured forever!

Damir's work was absolutely incredible! The day goes by so fast that it was such a treat to sit back and watch the highlights of our special day. The full video brought back all of the emotions of our wedding day and captured all of the important moments. The 4 minute video was great for sharing with family and friends and the 1 minute trailer was perfect for sharing on Instagram. Having these moments captured on film, and so artfully done, is something we will always treasure. Damir and his wife were so professional and easy to work with. They captured these wonderful moments without being the least bit intrusive. We didn't even notice them throughout the events.
    We could not be happier with the experience and are so thankful for the amazing results!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing! Totally worth it!

Damir was wonderful! So professional and fun during the getting ready process! And honestly, they totally blended in during the ceremony and reception. I didn’t even notice they were there. Then 3 months later we have an AMAZING trailer and full video! The background music was perfect. The shots were great! They really did an amazing job! Totally worth it!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Carlon

Carlon Nyack · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing service and Fantastic Videos!

You Will never Regret hiring Damir and his wife to be your videographers for your big, special day! They know what to do and help you remain calm as they capture moments that you don’t even remember and moments of your guest you don’t even get to experience! Trust me, my wife and I are very pleased with their professionalism, care and attention to detail, their excellent package and video quality! Try them! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Video Ever

Absolutely obsessed with our wedding video! It captured our perfect day and highlighted all of our special memories from that day. The video quality is amazing and we will cherish this video forever!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Legendary Films by Damir llc's reply:

thank you Jackie for taking time to leave us review. We appreciate that. It was awesome to be a part of your special day and we happy that you liked all the videos :)

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutley amazing from start to finish

Damir and his wife are incredible! So much fun to work with and the videos are amazing! You will not regret hiring him. So happy to have these for years and years to come!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Marisa · Married on 08/10/2018

Legendary service, legendary craftsmanship, legendary price! Worth every penny. The video arrived sooner than our photographer's pictures. We couldn't be happier, we absolutely LOVE the video! Damir also provides all the RAW footage if you want. He pays attention to the details and is very professional. If you want your wedding video to have a cinematic look, Legendary films is undoubtedly a great choice. Don't waste your money with anyone else! We are so thankful to have such amazing videos to last us forever!

Sent on 09/20/2018

tammy · Married on 08/06/2018

Fantastic, Professional, Creative, Exceptional, Brilliant, Talented, Organized, Memory Makers, worked great with the other vendors, well worth the investment! Are just a few of the descriptive words I can think of to convey our happiness with Legendary Films by Damir!
    So basically, three weeks before my daughter was to get married she found Damir and looked over his reviews and videos online. Damir was very quick to respond and answered all of their questions and really put them at ease with talking to him, said he would love to video their wedding. And video he did. He and his wife who works along side him, arrived while we were all getting ready, he was all smiling and so happy and talked to us, and starting video taping and really did an excellent job, when the photographer showed up they worked really well together, it is so important for your videographer and your photographer to work together well, and they all worked so well together you would have thought they had worked together for years. He caught all of the special before moments leading up to the wedding, and then the ceremony and cocktail hour and the reception he was out there among the guest really having a great time and capturing everything, he and is wife caught the action from every angle and we were very pleased with his overall attitude, he was thrilled to be there and really wanted to make it special. He and his wife were very professional also which is important .The Video snapshot and the full video were wonderful, and made us all cry again, and relive that special day. They did such a wonderful job that day and then putting it all together. I would highly suggest them to anyone looking to capture and recapture the special Day!Excellent work and such great people!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Like everyone else we weren't 100% sold on having a videographer, but I'm so glad we decided to and so thankful to have found Legendary Films. Having a video was hands down the best decision we made. We ran into a few hiccups a few days before the wedding and Damir went above and beyond to make sure everything would still be perfect. His team was amazing and captured great footage of our entire day (the drone footage alone is to die for)! Damir edited our videos very quickly and I can't even count how many times we have watched it so far. It's so great getting to relive our day over and over. I would 100% use Legendary Films again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and his team to anyone else.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2018

I give Damir and his lovely wife a 5 out of 5! They honestly made our video amazing. The professionalism, the punctuality, and their amazing attitudes made for a very special day (and video). They filmed at 2 different locations and also included wonderful aerial shots of our venue/hotel. I cant say anything bad about these two. You will not be disappointed if you book them. They truly work to make your day memorable. Thank you Damir and Aleksandra!!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Margo · Married on 04/30/2018

I was originally messaging other videographers (because I had not seen Damir yet!) come to find out how many of the videographers you see on the knot and wedding websites are actually company's not even from your state! You don't know who will be filming and what not because it is a big cooperation. No way. You want someone personal and intimate! I was being very very picky picking my videographer. And after a ton of digging Damir popped up! I loved his work! It was a good mix of a story being told and a bit of a cinematic feel! I emailed Damir and I think maybe 10 minutes later he emailed back asking if we could talk on the phone. We talked for probably an HOUR! He answered ALL of my questions he knew point by point everything I needed to know and things I had not thought about. He has a huge amazing personality and is very confident in his work and he should be! Another big big thing for me was raw footage. The 15 minute videos are the best part you get a great movie of your whole day! I personally wanted the raw footage for the little things. You don't see the full speeches or father daughter/mother son dances. And just little things like that. No you are not going to look at that everyday or really maybe what once in 10 years? We have our amazing video of our day (which I think I watch everyday!) one day my dad will be gone though and I will want to look back on that special memory. As well as some others! I can't tell you how many OTHER videographers will NOT let you have any raw footage... (kind of crazy to me... you're not doing anything with it? And there were some who wanted as low as $550 on top of package price you already paid) Damir was amazing and understood why I wanted the raw footage and with the package I went with through him all I had to do was buy the $50 (he added the $50 in my package and ordered the hard drive for me) hard drive and he put the raw footage on it for me. Which meant the WORLD to me. It's a sentimental day and those are perso

Sent on 06/11/2018

Legendary Films by Damir llc's reply:

Thank you Margo :) I will feature your videos on my website :)

Enrique · Married on 04/20/2018

My bride and I weren't sure about hiring a videographer for our wedding since we had seen a lot of boring wedding videos. For those of you on fence, I have two pieces of advice: 1) Get a videographer, it's totally worth it. 2) Hire Damir, he is the best available. You will be 100% happy you did.

Damir and his wife didn't have much time to prepare as we didn't connect until a few days before the wedding but they still managed to capture, edit and produce two gorgeous wedding videos for us. They needed no direction, worked around our schedule, were professional yet fun and a pleasure to work with. We got our videos yesterday and couldn't happier with the video quality, the editing, the sound quality, his choice of music, the drone shots, etc. They are beautiful. And everything for a very fair price.

This will be the best and easiest decision you will make. We will cherish our videos forever. Thank you guys!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Angelica · Married on 03/31/2018

Damir and his wife are absolutely talented at their craft of videography. They are so professional and were their for every moment throughout the day. They captured the BEST moments and produced a movie-quality video. Not only did we get a minute recap, we got a 5 minute video, 1 hour video AND all the raw footage, talk about a good laugh hahaha. I get all the feels all over again every time I watch our video. I would HIGHLY (10000%) recommend Damir and his wife to capture your big day, I promise they will take your breath away. Thank you so much !

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 03/24/2018

I want to express my gratitude here to Legendary Films. Damir works with his wife, they both are so friendly, open-minded and easy going, listen to our needs. He is very smooth and knows the best angles to shoot from, always is responsive to emails and text messages. The work quality was just amazing and I couldn't even imagine that I can get such a perfect wedding video, that touches my heart every time I watch it.
    We got both highlight and full video, and these are probably the best memories that you can get from that day, you begin to feel the same emotions and feelings as it was on the wedding, it's hard to describe but absolutely worth every penny! Our moms were even crying again after watching our full film. Awesome work, guys!!!!
    We highly recommend Legendary films to your wedding! It was such a joy to work with you!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • Fallon

Fallon · Married on 02/24/2018

best money we spent on the entire wedding

The absolute best money I spent on our wedding was this video! Legendary films exceeded all my expectations with not only the quality of the video we received, but also their professionalism, and attention to detail throughout the whole process. I was so surprised at how essential they were as part of my team on our wedding day, they really helped ease my nerves in front of a camera, and they were helpful in prompting and staging us for the video shots. Brides- look no further than legendary films for your big day! We are so happy we chose them!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kenny · Married on 12/16/2017

We are super pleased with the work from Legendary Films by Damir. Very Professional from beginning to end. Damir was punctual, enthusiastic, patient and all around fun to work with. He captured great footage and did a phenomenal job putting it all together. We would refer Legendary Films by Damir in a heartbeat with no reservations. Many people regret not having a videographer for their wedding. Don’t be one of them. Cell phone videos are not enough. Not only are we happy that we opted to hire a videographer, we are extremely pleased to have hired the best in the business to capture our special day. We cant stop watching our trailer, ceremony recording and full video!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Josh · Married on 12/10/2017

My Wife & I found Damir through Wedding Wire & The Knot and immediately contacted him as his prices were fair, and the quality of work we previewed looked excellent. Within a day of requesting information, he provided us with packages, rates, an in depth explanation regarding the equipment he would be using, how the video would be shot, and a rough timeline of the receiving the video. Damir was extremely professional prior to and on the wedding day, making sure to get footage through out the entire 8 hour day - I barely saw the man take a break and our wedding video proved that he is a master of his craft. We told Damir to pick all the music and shots he would be taking of our wedding and it came out perfect, tears in included. Our wedding day down at Disney flew by, and it was worth every penny because it captured all of the perfect moments we wanted on tape. Thank you for providing an excellent product, being courteous, and communicating through the entire process.

- Josh

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Legendary Films by Damir llc 8

Legendary Films by Damir llc's reply:

Thank you Josh :) I appreciate your feedback. I am glad you liked the videos. It was pleasure working with you.
  • Jose and Rochelle

Jose and Rochelle · Married on 12/09/2017

Legendary Films by Damir is excellent and I cannot recommend them enough. They captured our wedding beautifully and produced well-orchestrated videos that recreate the splendor and excitement of the original day. Damir was professional and he was great at getting everyone emotive for the cameras!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Legendary Films by Damir llc's reply:

thank you very much guys :) much love

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

I wish there were more than 5 stars to give!! Damir and his wife are THE perfect team! I literally bawled my eyes out watching the video as it brought back amazing memories and was absolutely incredible. My husband and I are also in the wedding industry, and Damir's style and quality caught our eye from the very beginning! His videos tell a story and the quality is hard to beat. He caught all of the moments of the day, even one's that I had no idea happened, so it was really exciting to watch and see new things!! He was extremely professional, and worked incredibly hard on our wedding day. Our wedding planning had a few hiccups along the way, but Damir was sooo incredible throughout the whole process and helped us not be stressed! We seriously can't speak highly enough of the overall quality of his company. Future brides reading this, do yourselves a favor and just book him before he is booked for your wedding date! I promise you won't regret it. It was the best decision we made for our wedding (besides the whole getting married part! LOL) Also, we shared our trailer with all of our friends and everyone kept RAVING how it was the most beautiful and perfect video they have EVER seen! Thank you again Damir from the bottom of our hearts for this incredible memory you have given us! We wish you all the best!! We are DEFINITELY recommending you to our friends, as well as our wedding clients looking for videographers :-) Having experienced you as OUR wedding videographer vendor, we hope to work with you as a vendor in the future!! Best of luck!!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Dear brides (and grooms),

I totally get it.. weddings are expensive, you’re probably overwhelmed reading reviews and you’re debating how you can save some money. But, take my advice..... do not by any means cut video out of your list of priorities. Yes, pictures are wonderful. Having beautiful pictures was important to me too, but let’s be realistic.. pictures are still portraits. With a video you can watch yourself embrace and throw your arms around your new husband for the first time, you can watch your moms blink one too many times holding back their tears AND you can watch your relatives who had a little too much to drink break it down on the dance floor. I have watched our videos over and over and I am in awe of what a beautiful job Damir has done. He captured details that I would’ve never noticed that day, like how beautifully our florals were dangling off the sides of our sweetheart table. To be honest, your wedding day flies by. You work sooooo hard for that one night and it’s gone in the blink of an eye. So, to be able to go back and watch our night over and over and see all the hard work we put into making sure everything was perfect, watching our families dancing and being able to hear us saying our vows is something that pictures can’t give us. So please take my recommendation, do not cut out video. & as far as Damir, he is absolutely wonderful which is evident in his work. He’s responsible, funny and so respectful. He was a perfect addition to our day. We had so many hiccups planning our wedding but Damir was simple and straightforward from the very beginning (oh, & did I mention we live in different cities!). He was the first and last videographer I spoke to, I felt no need to continue searching. Don’t believe me? Just call him & you will see for yourself! Thank you Damir!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Legendary Films by Damir llc 9

Legendary Films by Damir llc's reply:

thank you Jennifer for this message and review. Really appreciate that. We are happy you loved videos :)

Diana · Married on 10/22/2017

Working with Damir was a great experience. His very professional, fun and high energy. He made everyone around feels comfortable while capturing the memory that will last forever. Diana and I were blown away by his final product. The story well puts together and the editing was stunning amazing and very creative. His Cinematic video was incredibly beautiful. We highly recommended Legendary Films by Damir LLC.

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Legendary Films by Damir llc 10

thank you, Diana.
  • F

Fran · Married on 10/20/2017

I’m usually not the type to write reviews but I couldn’t help but take the time out to write a review for arguably the best vendor we hired for our wedding!!! If you’re thinking about hiring a videographer and have not yet, look no further as Damir and his company are absolutely amazing! I initially thought about just having a photographer with no videographer (to keep costs down) but as soon as I spoke to Damir I felt that my wife and I just had to hire him. The first thing that attracted me to his company was that his rates were very reasonable. When I contacted him, what I loved was that he didnt treat us like just another couple getting married. He took time to speak to us in detail about his services and what he thought would be best for our wedding day. Most importantly, he did not try to upsell us like other companies. He was so honest and friendly that my now wife and I just knew he was the right guy for us. Fast forward to our wedding day, Damir and his company did not disappoint!! Damir arrived on time and filmed everything to perfection. He arrived with his female partner who was just as pleasant and professional as he was. During filming, Damir was “in the zone!” He was always in the right places to catch the magic!!! He stressed being at the right place at the right time and he never felt like he or his companion was in the way. Most importantly, both Damir and his partner were great to be around! They were super friendly and it really felt like they were part of the family which felt great since wedding day can be super hectic and stressful! After our wedding we received our wedding video and could not believe how perfect it was!!!! Damir and his company captured all of the festivities and allowed us to view our wedding in a way that we couldn’t have imagined!! My wife cried at how beautiful everything was captured! We can’t thank Damir and his company enough for such an amazing job! Thanks again Damir!!

Sent on 02/12/2018