68 Reviews for Legendary Entertainment

Uplighting (4)
Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
52 Legendary Entertainment Reviews

Joe from Legendary is great to work with! Very professional and works hard to help make each event a success. I've used his services twice now, and will always call him first for our events!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was such a pleasure working with Joe from Legendary Entertainment for our wedding!! He was so easy to talk to and was very flexible while working with us!! We met with him in February for our October wedding and I was always able to email and call throughout those months to check in. Then in September, we sent over all of our songs and he went over them and gave a detailed timeline of our day. He answered all of my questions and was so professional. Joe even called our venue himself to go over everything and made our planning easy. He arrived very early the day of the wedding and everything was perfect. I didn't worry about a thing the entire day! All of the music was great, it was the perfect volume, everyone danced and had such a great time!! He did all of the introductions exactly as we had discussed, found specific songs that we had requested and everything was great! Definitely contact Legendary Entertainment if you're looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

legendary entertainment was service was the best. We had used them for 2 parties this year my parents 50th anniversary and our wedding. Thanks joe your the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Ronnie, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommend! Fantastic job. Very good selection of music and very professional. We've used Joe at other events as well. A 50th Anniversary to our own wedding. I'm sure we will use him again.

Profile Picture corinne, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy we used Legendary Entertainment! Amazing DJs!!! Great with planning and coordinating. Legendary Entertainment had my guests up dancing the entire reception. Everyone had so much fun!!! We would definitely recommend and suggest you book with them early! Prices were reasonable and the staff was great! Thank You!

Profile Picture Tina, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with Legendary Entertainment-By far our favorite vendor. They had people dancing from start to finish, made great suggestions and really seemed to care that we had a perfect day! They were always responsive to emails and calls. Joe and the staff were fun and friendly. My guests are still talking about how nice it was! Thank you for a wonderful day!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was amazing. He was very organized and great to work with in persona and on the phone.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent experience! I hired Legendary for my dad's surprise 70 th birthday party. The music was fantastic and everyone danced the entire time.

Profile Picture Lynette, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Legendary's photo booth provided SO MUCH fun for our wedding guests. At first I thought it would be too juvenile for a wedding, however, after seeing all the pics on the storage stick? Seeing all our guests getting goof, even grandparents, made me so happy for deciding on Legendary. The photo booth brings out the kid in everyone.

Profile Picture JANINE, 7/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Legendary Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! It was so much fun! We had a fun crowd on the dance floor the entire night. Everybody loved the lighting and the Photo Booth was a hit!!! Thank you for making our dreams come true!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe and his team are absolutely amazing! They did a great job from start to finish.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great DJ - We received many compliments from our guests after the wedding about our DJ as well! He was attentive to our requests, and made sure to get any songs we needed and do whatever we needed. During the wedding he was careful to play songs our guests would know and enjoy along with our requests, and also took requests from our guests. Throughout the event, he kept the music at a comfortable volume that was loud enough to keep everyone dancing, but not so loud that you couldn't hold a conversation over dinner. No complaints - we highly recommend Legendary Entertainment!

Profile Picture Kristin , 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe was the nicest guy and such a wonderful DJ! My wedding was awesome and we couldn't have done it without such an amazing playlist! Joe was helpful, he accommodated my budget, he answered any question I had and really made it his mission that I had a wonderful wedding day. We loved having Legendary Entertainment DJ our wedding ceremony & reception! We received so many compliments on the music; Joe made sure to play a mix of all kinds of music for all age ranges. EVERYONE was on the dance floor. Thank you so so much!

Profile Picture SARAH, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Legendary entertainment was great! The photos from the photobooth turned out great. will definitely use them again for my next event~

Profile Picture alec, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

I wholeheartedly recommend Legendary Entertainment for your wedding reception! It was really easy to set up the arrangements with Joe and he called me frequently to make sure that everything was fine. We had a Photo Booth at our reception, and Adam was incredible! He was very accommodating to our guests, and encouraged them to pose for a variety of shots just as we hoped they would. Having the Photo Booth added a fun element to the reception that we haven't seen at other receptions. We used to think that it was just for kids at bar mitzvah parties, but we now know otherwise and are certainly glad we made the decision to have a Photo Booth. Finally, Joe made a follow-up call to see how things went, and I was happy to tell him that it was a great experience!

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Amazing DJs and MCs! Amazing services!! Great from start to finish-My easiest vendor to work with. The staff at Legendary Entertainment were professional and had a great party vibe happening all night. My friends and family loved it!

Profile Picture Jill, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Legendary Entertainment performed at our wedding. They were great!!! Every little detail was followed. We had specific music requests and those requests were honored. They also followed our do not play list. Everybody loved them!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joseph, our DJ, was wonderful. My husband is a musician and rather picky, and Joseph managed to impress him! He answered all our questions and accommodated all our requests. Our families couldn't stop talking about how great the music was. I would definitely recommend him. Also helps that he is very affordable. Thanks for making our day special!!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

Awesome DJs-Great reception-Classy set-up-Everyone has a great time!

Profile Picture Mindy, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I recently used legendary for my wedding. It was the best experience, all thoughout the wedding family and friends were remarking about how great the DJ and music was. Joe spent so much time with us prior to the day ensuring we had exactly what we needed. He even came through in a last minute crisis when we realized the minister didn't have a microphone. My sister also contacted Joe secretly to plan a surprise flash mob for us and he was so great about it. Would highly recommend Joe and this company.

Profile Picture Sue, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an amazing wedding day! Everything was perfect from our church to our venue. We had a wonderful experience from start to finish with Legendary Entertainment. We would highly recommend them for their excellent service. The music was a nice blend with a little bit of something for everyone. All of our requests were honored and our guests had their requests taken too. Complete professionals-Our phone calls and emails were always taken or returned immediately. We gave specific directions on how we wanted some portions of the day to go and they were executed exactly as we had planned.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

If you are looking for a reliable, friendly dj, for a fun and energetic special event, definitely book Legendary Entertainment!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Liability Insurance

Legendary entertainment made my our wedding day so very special. Joe went out of his way to make our day special and paid special attention to detail. He answered all of our questions promptly and was very friendly, professional, kind, patient and fun!!! I would highly recommend him to any bride!!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Legendary Entertainment were so nice to work with. I loved that they listened to what we wanted to hear and played it. Everyone was dancing the entire reception from start to finish! Friends and family had a great time! The music was terrific! Both the DJ and the MC were great!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/6/16, 1 Review