Legendary Entertainment Reviews

82 Reviews for Legendary Entertainment

82 Legendary Entertainment Reviews

Lher · Married on 10/23/2018

Excellent!!

Joe provided the music and was the MC for our event last month at Long Island University and he was outstanding! They really did an amazing job! They interacted with our guests and made sure everyone had a great time! He is so easy to work with and is a true professional. I HIGHLY recommend Legendary Entertainment!!

Legendary Entertainment 1

Lynn · Married on 09/15/2018

An amazing DJ. We had so many compliments at the wedding about the music. I think just about everyone dance and so did my husband and he’s not one to dance. Lol.

Martha Martinzez · Married on 08/31/2018

Legendary Entertainment was perfect at our Wedding

Amazing job by Legendary Entertainment! Everyone danced all night and had a ball! We were so happy and can't believe how fast our Wedding night flew by! Thanks Again!

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Joe was absolutely amazing. He helped guide me through each stage of planning the music as well as planning my wedding day. He worked great with my family as well, helping to surprise me with a special father daughter song, and the many song requests they each had. I highly recommend Joe and his team for an of your events.

Patricia · Married on 08/24/2018

EXCELLENT - cannot describe Joe Bienz's professional job. From the ceremony to reception - everything was perfect. We really could not have picked a better DJ. Thank you so much!!!

Ken · Married on 08/24/2018

Joe was absolutely fantastic and extremely accommodating and flexible with our requests. Patty and I had a wonderful nite thanks to Joe and his help !!! The Best !!! Ken Kearins

Michael · Married on 08/19/2018

We hired Legendary Entertainment for a Sweet 16 party and from the very beginning the service and guidance was incredible. Joe walked us through the entire process and helped put together a party that was extraordinary. Our guest were up dancing or using the photo booth the entire party, we couldn’t have been happier. Thank you Joe and your crew for a great time! We will be recommending you to all our friends.

Barbara · Married on 08/12/2018

Perfect job!!! Staff had the music had a nice level for the dinner and slower times and pumped up for dancing!!! We had so much fun!!! Joe and the staff did an outstanding job!!!

Kasey · Married on 08/03/2018

Joe was the best! He listened to everything I wanted! We had lots of conversations about what was important to me for my wedding and went above and beyond! I highly recommend them. Everyone is still talking about the best time they had at our wedding!

Joseph · Married on 08/03/2018

Joe and his staff at Legendary Entertainment could not have been more helpful in making our wedding a huge success. Joe is always available to talk, and is very hands on in putting together the best playlist possible for the event. My wife and I could not have asked for a better DJ service with the amount of options he had available for us. We incorporated the photo booth into our package and the guests absolutely loved it. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else. Thanks Joe!

Jonathan Ruvio · Married on 08/02/2018

Quality job by Quality people!

Joe was super easy to work with, listened to our request, and just really made everything easy. My wife and I were not happy with a lot of people we hired. However Joe and his crew we were VERY VERY HAPPY WITH. If you do not go with legendary you are making a mistake! if this was ebay the feedback would be A+++

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2018

If we could rate Legendary Entertainment higher than a 5-we would!!! Awesome service-By far our favorite vendor to work with! The music was perfect!!! We loved everything from our first meeting to our last song. They were so accommodating and willing to work with us!!! We loved the experience!! My guests danced all night (packed dance floor even for the slower dance songs). The people also loved the Photo Booth. Thank you again for everything!!! We look forward to seeing Legendary Entertainment at future events!!!

Jackielupa · Married on 05/04/2018

Legendary Entertainment-Long Island's Best Wedding DJs

Our DJ and MC was Joe (One Man). We had a smaller wedding so we did the one man. Everyone is still talking about how great it was! It was our second wedding for both of us so we skipped the bouquet and garter and instead did the Couple's Anniversary Dance (which was a hit and Joe's idea). We loved working with Joe. He was great even dealing with our few last minute changes. We could not have asked for a better DJ or Wedding! We were so happy! Definitely hire Legendary Entertainment for your next Party!

Elizabeth Martin · Married on 03/01/2018

Perfect Wedding

Legendary Entertainment is the best entertainment company on Long Island and maybe the world! The Legendary Entertainment team rocked our wedding all night! The Photo-Booth was a huge success and a big hit! Everyone was impressed from our guests to our caterer! I could not even think about how our night could have been better!

• W

Wendy · Married on 10/22/2017

Joe from Legendary is great to work with! Very professional and works hard to help make each event a success. I've used his services twice now, and will always call him first for our events!

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Joe from Legendary Entertainment for our wedding!! He was so easy to talk to and was very flexible while working with us!! We met with him in February for our October wedding and I was always able to email and call throughout those months to check in. Then in September, we sent over all of our songs and he went over them and gave a detailed timeline of our day. He answered all of my questions and was so professional. Joe even called our venue himself to go over everything and made our planning easy. He arrived very early the day of the wedding and everything was perfect. I didn't worry about a thing the entire day! All of the music was great, it was the perfect volume, everyone danced and had such a great time!! He did all of the introductions exactly as we had discussed, found specific songs that we had requested and everything was great! Definitely contact Legendary Entertainment if you're looking for a DJ!

corinne · Married on 09/22/2017

Highly recommend! Fantastic job. Very good selection of music and very professional. We've used Joe at other events as well. A 50th Anniversary to our own wedding. I'm sure we will use him again.

Ronnie · Married on 09/22/2017

legendary entertainment was service was the best. We had used them for 2 parties this year my parents 50th anniversary and our wedding. Thanks joe your the best!!!!!

Tina · Married on 08/25/2017

We were so happy we used Legendary Entertainment! Amazing DJs!!! Great with planning and coordinating. Legendary Entertainment had my guests up dancing the entire reception. Everyone had so much fun!!! We would definitely recommend and suggest you book with them early! Prices were reasonable and the staff was great! Thank You!

Mary Beth · Married on 08/25/2017

We loved working with Legendary Entertainment-By far our favorite vendor. They had people dancing from start to finish, made great suggestions and really seemed to care that we had a perfect day! They were always responsive to emails and calls. Joe and the staff were fun and friendly. My guests are still talking about how nice it was! Thank you for a wonderful day!

Megan · Married on 08/19/2017

Joe was amazing. He was very organized and great to work with in persona and on the phone.

Lynette · Married on 07/15/2017

Excellent experience! I hired Legendary for my dad's surprise 70 th birthday party. The music was fantastic and everyone danced the entire time.

JANINE · Married on 07/09/2017

Legendary's photo booth provided SO MUCH fun for our wedding guests. At first I thought it would be too juvenile for a wedding, however, after seeing all the pics on the storage stick? Seeing all our guests getting goof, even grandparents, made me so happy for deciding on Legendary. The photo booth brings out the kid in everyone.

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2017

Legendary Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! It was so much fun! We had a fun crowd on the dance floor the entire night. Everybody loved the lighting and the Photo Booth was a hit!!! Thank you for making our dreams come true!!