Legend Limousines Reviews

62 | Saint James, NY

62 Reviews for Legend Limousines

MARIE · Married on 10/13/2018

Very accomodating!

The limos were on time. The driver's were courteous. The cars were clean. Everything went very smoothly!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Legend Limousines's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, we are glad everything went as planned. We hope to see you in the future!

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Legend was great! They were on time, buses and car were immaculate, and the service was impeccable. Our driver Bobby was awesome! Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Legend Limousines's reply:

Thank you for this great review we are glad Bobby was awesome, we hope to see you again in the future!

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

Great experience with Legend Limousine! Their party bus we rented was fantastic and our driver was the best! We used them for a bachelorette party recently and when our plans were changed at the last minute, Legend Limousine was more than accommodating with the changes! Amy was a pleasure to work with and answered all my questions. Definitely looking forward to working with them again!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Legend Limousines's reply:

Thank you Laura for this awesome review, we can't wait to work with you guys again in the future! If you need anything else please don't hesitate to email or call. Thank you again for choosing Legend Limousines "Where service is Legendary"

Domenico · Married on 09/30/2017

Couldn’t be better. Great service all around.

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • I

Ian · Married on 09/23/2017

I utilized Legend Limo on 4 separate occasions over the past few months. We used Legend for my wife’s bachelorette party in a Sprinter Limo Van, for our wedding day in a 20 person Escalade Limo, for our post reception pick up, and for an airport transfer to our honeymoon.

Pricing is on par with all the other limo companies, in fact they may be a bit cheaper. More importantly, they were very reliable and professional in every one of the four interactions I had with their drivers. The drivers were early each and every time, including our 4:30 am airport pickup! Legend showed me a lot about the integrity of their business as well. We had booked an 8 person limo for a pick up-drop off after our reception. I was quite surprised to learn that the 8 person limo had broken down and they sent a PARTY BUS instead! That gesture showed that even though Legend already had completed the biggest ticket item of our relationship (Wedding Limo), they were still willing to take care of their customer no matter how small the transaction.

Additionally, I was in contact with Amy at Legend Limos multiple times to plan, confirm, and adjust our various itineraries over the months. Amy was efficient, professional and accommodating in every interaction.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Alyssa · Married on 01/20/2017

Legend Limos is absolutely amazing! I use them for my company's manager dinner, each year, as well as for personal use. The office workers are so friendly and truly care about your experience. Amy in the office was a sweetheart- she answered any questions i had and made the process of reserving multiple limos a breeze- even when i had a few crazy requests. Their limos are pristine and their drivers are awesome! I wouldn't use any other company for work or play!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Miscelleana · Married on 10/08/2016

Most transportation vendors that I emailed wouldn't email me pricing. They only wanted to talk on the phone. That was aggravating considering I have 4 kids and a full time job and everything else in between. But, Nicole on Legend Limos emailed me back and forth until she was probably sick of me. I asked her a million different questions with a million different scenarios, and she answered me back every time in a timely fashion with pricing. She made it so much easier for me to know all my options whenever I asked. She is the reason I chose Legend Limos. Aside from that, the pricing was great too. It was definitely the best pricing option for my budget and for what I needed. The limo drivers were both very nice and my driver went above and beyond making sure I was a happy bride. He helped me with my dress and kept me hydrated! It was a great experience all around.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kat · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Legend Limos for our wedding day and we were extremely pleased with the service!!! We booked a 20 passenger Cadillac Escalade which was brand new and in immaculate condition. Our bridal party was extremely pleased. We also booked a 1938 Cadillac, to escort my dad and I to the church and then my husband and me after the church. It was really sweet to have a classic car driving us around, and it was nice to have some alone time on our special day. The drivers were so professional and they even helped organize the procession of our large bridal party at the church. They helped keep things moving, which was very helpful with a big bridal party.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Regina · Married on 09/17/2016

Legend Limousines was very accommodating, friendly and arrived at my house early with time to spare. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to all. Thank you for you excellent service guys!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Renee · Married on 06/04/2016

We booked with Legend Limo off a recommendation list from my venue. I do not regret doing that at all. They were affordable the Party Bus & 1955 Rolls Royce were both clean, sparkly and perfect. They picked up the groom & boys early, arriving to my pickup location early as well. Zee (girl) was driving the party bus and was just amazing, she took care of everyone and was just great. George was the Rolls driver and was funny, accommodating, we took the "long" way to the church because we were so early and were able to wave, honk and have a great time with everyone. George helped the church with getting everyone in line, fluffed my dress whenever it was needed. Made us laugh before we walked down the aisle and arranged my dress and veil before we walked down the aisle.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Elyse · Married on 10/03/2015

Awesome experience! Not only were they super helpful during the planning process but were great during the wedding (one driver even came into the church to help organize the bridal party and procession!) - would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Maggie · Married on 09/05/2015

We were blown away with the service provided by Legend Limosines! They were almost an hour early to pick up my husband and his family/bridal party, joked around with them to dispel some of the nerves, and then turned around and did the same for me. We had our pictures on a dead end road but there was no hesitation or concern on their part, they were perfectly professional and completely safe in operation of the (gorgeous) vehicle, one less detail for us to worry about. The options we had to choose from were extensive, and we were guided to make a comfortable decision for our whole wedding party - no one was squished and sweaty headed to the reception! I would definitely recommend them to friends, and use them again for non-wedding related festivities!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Donna · Married on 05/30/2015

They were on time, very professional, and responsive to phone calls. Excellent service.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Allison · Married on 11/08/2014

Very professional staff, arrived early to my home and lent a hand at the chruch with my gown. No problems getting to the reception, would recommed to all.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2014

Everyone that I've dealt with was amazing and so helpful. Both limos for the wedding were on time they were actually early!! We also has a car to drive us to the airport the next morning at 430am and it was early!! I loved all the drivers as well all were so friendly and helpful made everything so much easier knowing I had nothing to worry about with my limos!!!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2014

I booked a Large Mulit-Car (6 car) package with Legend Limousines, from the moment of reservations to the final drop off they were nothing but professional. We got an Antique car for pictures, A large party bus for parents & Bridal party, limos for family and Shuttle buses for guests to and from hotels. Every Single car was on time (early) Clean and fully stocked. My Limo Chauffeur Willie for me and my dad to the church and family from church to venue was amazing, he helped me in and out (which was not an easy task with my dress) fluffed my dress as I started down the isle and was right there when me and my husband got out of the church with water which was GREAT since I was so dehydrated. I have also used this company for wine tours and other events, I Would not recommend any other company!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Mary · Married on 08/16/2014

Very happy with this limousine company! We got a limo bus to fit my bridal party and their dates, as well as my husband and I. The bus was awesome and comfortably fit everyone. Our driver Edgar was excellent. They always responded to phone and email questions and arrived promptly the day of. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Phil · Married on 08/06/2014

Very happy with this limousine company! The car was beautiful and driver George was excellent. Thank you to Scott for taking care of all the details. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Joseph · Married on 05/30/2014

We got 2 limos, a classic car and a airport drop off. They were all 15 min early. The vehicles were clean. The drivers were great, especially George.

Sent on 06/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/30/2014

Great service. We had no problems. They showed up on time and were very helpful. Sal who drove our Rolls Royce Antique was the nicest man. He took care of me during the church etc. I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • User4192892 · 2+ years ago

We booked an escalade limo, a shuttle bus, and two sedans for our wedding and were EXTREMELY pleased. We would definitely recommend Legend Limousines. Easy to work with and they provide, clean cars and overall GREAT service!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Legend limos was amazing! From the moment they arrived there was nothing but professionalism. They were on time and made sure our guests were as well. Our day went so smoothly because of their staff!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2013

I was in jam 3 weeks before my wedding. I had 25 out-of-town guests coming to my wedding without cars who needed to be transported from hotel-church-reception-hotel. I emailed Legend and within an hour had a quote. Responsive to email/phone, price was incredibly fair, and my guests were taken care of. They had a blast on the limo bus listening to music and getting pumped up for the reception :-)

I will definitely be using this company again in the future.

Thanks again!
    Jackie B.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Nicole who works at the Home office is extremely friendly & really helped ease my mind with everything else that we had to worry about, great follow up & reviewing where & when the drivers had to be. The drivers of the Bus & Limo were extremely professional & helpful, truely a Great job all around.

Sent on 08/21/2013