Legacy Farms Reviews

80 | Lebanon, TN

80 Reviews for Legacy Farms

Jake · Married on 05/28/2011

Legacy Farms in Lebanon TN, is a remarkable venue. The views, scenery, decor and unique personalized options the venue had to offer were second to none. We researched and visited venues in 5 states before finding and falling in love with Legacy Farms. Just a short trip from downtown Nashville, there is plenty of activities for your out of town guests pre and post wedding. From the Manor home, to the barn, to the covered bridge, to the Pier on the lake, the venue is a photographers playground. The staff were professional and friendly. They treated us as old friends. We would not have changed a thing. Thank you Legacy Farms for making our wedding more special then we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 07/18/2011

Legacy Farms's reply:

Erin and Jake - thank you so much for trusting us to help you on your special day. Your lemonade stand has continued to be so popular when we share photos of your wedding.

Glad to hear your first year has been a great one!

Meagan · Married on 12/02/2016

Legacy Farms and Danielle Gill did everything in their power to make our wedding day as magical as we hoped it would be. The venue is gorgeous. The people are so friendly and helpful. The food is DELICIOUS (ya'll, the cake though. I have dreams about that cake). I've never been the type of girl to plan out every detail of anything, let alone my wedding day. Danielle really brought my random ideas and half-formed vision to life and created a truly beautiful day that was my perfect fairy tale ending. I cannot say thank you enough!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Kate · Married on 04/09/2016

We could not have been any happier with Legacy Farms! They were beyond amazing- every little detail was taken care of, down to the last petal on the aisle. Danielle, our planner, was the best! She was so fun and easy to work with, we actually looked forward to our meetings with her! We're bummed now that our big day is over because I felt like she became a friend to us or even a part of our wedding party. Kellie was so very gracious as well. If ever we had a question, she would answer it, sometimes minutes after hitting "Send". Legacy was stunning. It was more than we ever could've dreamed of. Having someone to walk you through each step of the way was invaluable. If it were up to us, we would still be figuring out what centerpieces would look like! We can't thank the team at Legacy enough. Danielle, Kellie, Tori, Amy- you guys are nothing short of amazing. Thanks for making our special day so incredibly flawless!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/17/2015

Very easy to work with and they made me feel just like a princess on my big day! Loved this venue so much and all the staff that made it so beautiful!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Nicole,

Thank you for your kind words. It is always our goal at Legacy Farms to make our couple's dream a reality! You were an absolute delight to work with. We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Sincerely,
    The Legacy Farms team

My husband and I recently had our wedding at Heritage Hall at Legacy Farms. We also had our rehearsal dinner in the Manor House and the bridal party and immediate family stayed at the Manor House the day before and the day of the wedding.
    I do not have enough good things to say about our experience with Main Event Productions. We planned our wedding from out-of-state and having an all-inclusive venue was really important to us. The planning process was stress free. We traveled down to Nashville 3 times to get everything picked out and planned. It was as easy as looking through look-books and pinterest and telling them "I want that". They took care of the rest. They were also very receptive and willing to include any handmade touches that we wanted to create and bring ourselves.
    The weekend of our wedding, we checked into the manor to spend the night and have our rehearsal dinner. Our rehearsal dinner was a southern catfish fry. Everyone raved about how good the fish and the hushpuppies were. The staff was helpful throughout the entire evening, and we did not have to lift a finger. They set up equipment for us to play a game after dinner. They also took care of an additional number of guests, when we had family show up that we were not expecting.
    The actual wedding was absolutely perfect. People kept commenting how calm I seemed on the wedding day. But, I literally had nothing to worry about. I knew that the team had everything under control and I had nothing to do but relax and get ready. When there was a problem with getting our dessert (another vendor had forgotten a portion of it)- they took care of it. I didn't find out there was a problem until several days after the wedding. Friends and family keep telling us how beautiful the wedding was.
    My only criticism is that sometimes it was hard to get a direct answer while planning through email as there were several different points of contact and they often had to check with a different member of the staff.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind and detailed words and we are so thrilled that the wedding weekend at Legacy went so well! It means so much that you trusted our team with multiple events over the wedding weekend! We certainly appreciate your patience with the planning team, as we were in the process of bringing on and training another planner to assist in the workload of our Lead Planner and be sure that every event was planned well, with no details missed!

Margaret · Married on 08/17/2013

You can have a stress free wedding! Our wedding at Legacy Farms was a dream come true. Main Event Productions coordinated everything and handled every aspect of the planning for our wedding. They do it all! They have great packages that include everything you need. They also take care of all set up and take down. Amy and Harmony (wedding consultants) will guide you through the process of planning your wedding. We had a package that included everything except the photographer. We had a beautiful outdoor wedding. Our reception included appetizers, dinner, and the cake. Everything was delicious. I highly recommend Legacy Farms to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Kim · Married on 03/04/2017

Excellent venue! Amy was wonderful to work with and was always there with a great idea or solution when we needed it. It was an amazing wedding and I'm still smiling. Thank you Amy!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Devin · Married on 01/09/2016

The team at Legacy was great from the very beginning. From our very first tour of the site to our first meeting on decor, they were there every step of the way helping to envision my wedding day and make it everything I could imagine. Kelsey was especially outstanding in her professionalism and creativity. I was surprised the day of my wedding to see that she went above and beyond what I pictured. She even added some of her own touch on decor and added additional detail. Danielle was also very helpful the day of in making sure that my wedding party of 18 was cooperative and where they were supposed to be at what time. Everything went so smooth! I had many compliments on my wedding and how elegant and smooth it all was. The Legacy team really went above and beyond and I would certainly recommend this venue when you are looking, especially if looking for all inclusive! I was able to enjoy my day knowing everything would work out just right, and it did!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Devin,

Working with you was an absolute delight. Kelsey, Danielle and the entire Legacy Farms team truly enjoyed planning and producing your wedding day. We wish you the very best and a lifetime of happiness.

sincerely,
    The Main Event Productions Team

Caroline · Married on 06/06/2015

Legacy Farms is very quick to respond to your questions. They also are very good at giving suggestions when needed. Everyone I felt with were super nice and seemed to love what they were doing. My wedding and decorations were better than I could imagine.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Hope · Married on 10/11/2014

Legacy Farms was exactly what I was looking for, and the team that I worked with surpassed all of my expectations. After having a hard time selecting a venue and even changing to Legacy after having a negative experience elsewhere, Legacy provided a wonderful experience and took care of all details for our event.

I was a very organized bride and knew exactly what I was looking for and Amy (our planner) and the Legacy Team did not disappoint! They took care of the decorations, flowers, music, food, alcohol and event coordination - among others! I was able to enjoy the entire weekend, knowing that I had the absolute best team supporting our event.

My husband (still feels odd to say!) and I were so pleased with our experience and we would absolutely recommend Legacy to any and all of our friends.

To Amy and the team, thank you so much for everything that you did to create our absolute dream day. We were SO pleased and I cannot thank you enough for all that you did. We were able to relax and really enjoy our day. I was so anxious that my vision wouldn't come to light, and you captured it perfectly! We are forever grateful.

Love, the Buckners :)

Sent on 10/21/2014

Allison · Married on 09/14/2013

Legacy Farms is absolutely beautiful, as you can get a glimpse of from the pictures if you're considering it. My family stayed in the manor house for the weekend, and we loved that, as well as having the wedding in the courtyard and the reception in the Event Center. So many guests commented on the beauty of the venue. However, more importantly, the venue comes with a complete package of wedding planning, catering, and cake by Main Event Productions and flowers and DJ by vendors they hire. Everything Main Event did was amazing. They put so much care into every detail and made my wedding day and weekend truly magical. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They were great to work with throughout the whole process and very accommodating for special needs, including living abroad at the beginning of the planning process. The florist they contracted did an amazing job. I had some issues with the DJ but as it turned out he was terminated after my wedding and extra measures are being taken to ensure clear communication between brides and DJs. I fully trust that Main Event will take care of that, and I wholeheartedly recommend any bride considering Legacy Farms to have their wedding there. You could not ask for a more beautiful venue or a better team of professionals organizing your wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2012

I highly recommend Legacy Farms as a venue. It was the perfect choice for an out-of-towner attempting to plan a wedding from several states away. The atmosphere was just what we were looking for: rustic chic with elegant personal touches. We had the opportunity to stay in the Inn the wedding weekend, which gave a great compromise to having a destination feel with the conveniences of guests nearby. The staff was extremely helpful and eager to answer questions. Amy, the event coordinator, worked tirelessly to ensure we were satisfied with the final product. It was a perfect, stress-free day!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Julia · Married on 10/15/2011

My experience was fabulous!!!! I had the wedding of my dreams. Friends and family still talk about what a great wedding it was. Perfect venue, food, flowers (amazing), lighting, and yummy cake.

I would suggest finding a different DJ. I still can't get over the fact that he played none of my songs I worked so hard to find and organize in the order it was to play in during the reception. Thank goodness he got the songs right for the ceremony. He doesn't fit the standards of Legacy Farms.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Hi Julia

We loved working with you on all of the details. We have used your tea bar design many times since your wedding! Tell your dad thanks for letting us "borrow" the Tea chandelier.

Your feedback immediately after the wedding was very helpful regarding the DJ - we have since created more check points in place to prevent that from ever happening again. ( and we have replaced that DJ! We want to keep our standards very high all across our vendor performance)

Meagan · Married on 09/28/2013

I am so glad we decided to have our wedding and reception at Legacy Farms. If you are worried about how stressful it is to plan a wedding, you should definitely consider this venue. Their packages include SO MANY things that you can actually ENJOY the planning process. The vendors they use are excellent, and we were so happy overall with our big day!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Sonya · Married on 09/23/2017

Amy was the wedding coordinator and was super in working with the bride and groom, as well as the mother of the groom. All issues were handled promptly and a solution worked out. Amy's professionalism was superb, and on the day of the wedding, there were absolutely no issues due to the great planning. The execution of the bride and groom's plan went off without a hitch. The property itself is just beautiful. Many of the guest commented on how great the venue was and how much fun they had at the wedding. As the mother of the groom and the local contact, I would recommend Legacy Farms and Amy to anyone! We had such a great experience.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2015

Legacy Farms is gorgeous: the property, flowers, decor and cake were absolutely STUNNING. I mean DREAM wedding. Kellie and her team went out of their way to accommodate our vision for our wedding. Planning was so much easier with their guidance and teamwork - I can't even imagine trying to pull everything together without them, and we had a lot of special requests - a morning brunch for family and wedding party, and the food at our afternoon reception was an hors d'oeuvres buffet instead of a traditional meal.

In terms of improvements, there were a few minor mixups - mainly just communication issues - the day of our event. That being said, our wedding was still the best day of my life, and it couldn't have happened in a more beautiful, idyllic setting. We feel very strongly that the Legacy Farms team did their best to make sure our dream wedding was everything we wished for, and we are so very grateful. :)

Sent on 12/19/2015

Legacy Farms's reply:

Ashley, Thank you for your kind words. Our team at Legacy Farms truly enjoyed working with you to plan your special day. Our staff is dedicated to working closely with our couples who plan from a distance to insure their day is seamless. If miscommunication arises we work quickly and diligently to resolve the issue. All of us a Legacy Farms wish you the very best and thank you for choosing our team for your special day.

Jaimee · Married on 11/11/2014

If you are planning on eloping, this is the perfect place. The small intimate affair did not lack any details of a large wedding. All the staff- Mary Alice, Amy, Rachel made sure every tiny detail was taken care of. The flowers selected were beautiful and captured the country feel we were wanting. The cake was delicious and displayed so perfectly!! The photographer they selected was amazing and despite rain drops was able to get elegant, fun, unique photos that captured the day. Truely a wonderful experience and we could not have wished for a more special place to celebrate our wedding!!!
    -- Jeff and Jaimee Maloney

Sent on 11/19/2014

Legacy Farms's reply:

Jaimee~ Thank you so much for your sweet review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share with us how much you loved your elopement at Legacy Farms! It is always a priority to us to make every bride feel special, no matter the size of their event! We were honored to be a part of that special day for you and Jeff!

Jane · event on: 08/04/2014

I needed to find a corporate meeting venue for 100 people with very little notice. Legacy Farms met with us after hours for a guided tour of their property. They were very helpful with decor and menu selection. They helped us with table arrangement to allow for small group breakout sessions and allowed us to use an upstairs chapel facility. They were professional and accommodating.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Alyssa · Married on 05/17/2014

3.5

We were looking for a place with beautiful charm so that there wouldn't have to be a lot of money on the decorations and florals. We also wanted everything included since we were from out of town and having all the vendors through one company made it easy and panic free on the day of the wedding. We loved that we could have both the reception and ceremony at the same location so our guests didn't have to drive around the city to find the next location and could enjoy the celebration in one spot. The package they offer is one of the best deals we had found as well.

Working with our planner, Amy Richardson, was a blast! She understood what we told her we wanted and how to make it happen. She was extremely attentive and always there when I had a question which is extremely nice with us being out of the state. All of the vendors that they offer are top notch professionals and do not disappoint!

On the day of the wedding the florist created breathtaking floral arrangements and decorations, the DJ kept the party dancing all night, the food satisfied all of our guests, and our planner kept everything in line and exactly what we asked for. Legacy Farms made our day just what we wanted and we couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Legacy Farms's reply:

Alyssa~ Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know what all you loved about working with Legacy Farms and the planning team! Our brides and groom's are our top priority to make sure that you're taken care of no matter how close, or how far, you live from Legacy. The vendors that are a part of our team have been carefully chosen to provide the best experience at all events. Thanks so much, again, for reviewing and best wishes to you and Justin!

Beautiful beautiful site!!!! exactly what I wanted!! A little pricey but overall wonderful!!!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Beth · Married on 06/02/2012

Paul and I, and our guests, loved the food! Kellie and her team were extremely flexible and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. They accommodated special requests and had every detail covered.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Legacy Farms's reply:

Beth - we loved all your little touches you integrated to make every aspect of your wedding day represent you and Paul.

Thank you for the great signs -- we have allowed other brides to share - I used them just this past weekend!

3.5

The venue was gorgeous and the wedding was beautiful. The ONLY issue we had was from the husband as my daughter had her Maltese in her wedding and the husband was very rude when he made us remove the dog from the property after the wedding. They expected us to have someone leave with the dog and since we were having the rehearsal dinner and reception following is was extremely inconvenient but it was the rudeness that we didn't expect.
    Everything else was GREAT!!!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Legacy Farms's reply:

It is policy that all animals allowed on property are required to remain on leash or in crate at all times. Animals roaming freely (repeatedly) on the property is never allowed. We encourage all of our clients who want to include their pet family members to fully understand that the policy cannot be waived at any time due to liability.

kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

2.5

Everyone was great in my opinion, except the florist. I asked specifically for orange, red, and some pink flowers for our wedding. Somehow, in our main centerpieces for our ceremony there were yellow flowers and a lot of greenery, which I had specifically said I did not want. Also, I had specified I wanted my Dad to have a red rose for a boutonniere while all the groomsmen had orange. My dad ended up having orange along with the groomsmen. Another thing I feel like the florist dropped the ball on was our table centerpieces were pumpkins with flowers in the middle of them. They were beautiful, but we were told that they would be around $75 a piece because she would have to purchase the pumpkins ad carve and gut them herself. Our other option was that my Mom and I could do that ourselves to try and save money. We decided we did have enough time to do all that and would leave it to her. Well, the pumpkins ended up not even being real pumpkins. They were plastic pumpkins that we could have bought from hobby lobby for $10 a piece. So, that would have saved us a great deal of money. It just felt like we were lied to and so shady on the florist part. My bouquet (the Bride) was not suppose to have berries or anything in it, it was suppose to mainly be red and orange roses and calla lilies with a few pink spray roses... My bouquet was beautiful, but it looked nothing like the picture she had that I wanted. Unfortunately, I just felt like this part of my wedding was done last minute and I was so sad about that. However, our planner, Danielle, was perfect, the venue itself was wonderful, the food was great, and we had a blast. But, I was upset that these really important things to me weren't done properly. Also, we did not even get a piece of our own wedding cake on our wedding day :( the wait staff never thought to save us a piece on our table. I wish I could relive the day again because it was so much fun, just a few tweaks i wished for!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Amber · Married on 06/23/2012

3.5

It is a great place for a wedding. Everyone is very polite and wonderful to work with. We loved getting married here and would not change it for anything.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Beautiful venue, all inclusive saves the headache of planning details, several meetings with staff keep planning on a roll.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Legacy Farms's reply:

Thank you for your kind words- at Legacy Farms our goal is to relieve as much stress off of our engaged couples as possible so that the planning process is enjoyable and their special day is everything they dreamed of.