15 Reviews for Legacy Ensemble

15 Legacy Ensemble Reviews

Barb was wonderful to deal with from start to finish. Responded quickly, offered to accommodate tastes. They were prompt to set up, played beautifully and quietly completed their performance as other events began. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture First, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Thanks Legacy Ensemble. Ceremony music was beautiful.

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Barb and the Legacy Ensemble were brilliant from start to finish! Their playing was beautiful and they were very easy to work with in planning and on the day. They have a great music selection and were happy to learn a couple of songs that were in their existing repertoire (which were played fantastically as well). A great, classy group who we would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Barb and her team were great to work with! They did a wonderful job playing music during our cocktail hour and dinner. We received many compliments for our guests about the music and how light but upbeat it was for cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Barb was absolutely delightful to work with!! She was so helpful in assisting us with our selection of songs - and offered to find the music for one piece that I really wanted them to perform. We were so VERY PLEASED
with their performance at our wedding. Our guests couldn't have been more complementary to them as well.

Anyone considering them for any occasion - you need to look no further!! The Legacy Ensemble can't match anyone else - just WONDERFUL in every way.

Profile Picture carole, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

excellent musicianship! I would recommend the Legacy Ensemble without hesitation!

Profile Picture Robert Patrick, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the ensemble perform at our wedding ceremony at the Historical Courthouse in Stillwater and we were very happy with their musicianship and professionalism both in the day of the event and in the lead-up to the event in deciding on the music and making changes as we went along.
I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for live music at their event.

Ron and Mary

Profile Picture Ron, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were very accommodating with are wedding, in spite of the off & on rain of our wedding day! Which was truly appreciated!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Barbara Holm of the Legacy Ensemble was professional and very easy to work with. We discussed our musical selections before the big day. The Ensemble promptly arrived at our event and played lovely music throughout the afternoon. I highly recommend this group to anybody planning an event.

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were excellent, they really made the ceremony beautiful. Barb was very easy to work with, she made sure they played the songs that were important to us. They were very professional and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User2534332, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They donated their services as part of a wedding package my husband and I were given. They were amazing and my guests loved it! They played during cocktail hour. They knew what to play to fit the mood of the venue. They were nice to work with!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/11, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Legacy Ensemble was fantastic! They played everything I requested and were so easy to work with. They were friendly and professional and most of all, their mustic was beautiful. My guests loved it!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/17/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Legacy Ensemble played great at the ceremony. They also learned a piece which I didn't not have music for and played it for my precessional. They also accompanied another soloist during the candle lighting ceremony.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/12/06, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We found Legacy Ensemble online, listened to the sample musics on their website, and thought that they sounded really good. After contacting them, Barb sent us their prices, as well as more sample music on a CD. We eventually decided to go with them because they sounded good, and their price was reasonable. We were planning our wedding from out of state, so it was very important that our vendors are responsive to our emails, and Barb was very responsive, which made our lives easier. Before the final payment was due, Barb even sent out reminder emails. The Legacy Ensemble did a good job at the wedding, they arrived early to set up so they were already playing when guests started to arrive, and the music was very nice. I would recommend Legacy Ensemble to other brides!

Profile Picture User1630574, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews