Legacy Barn Reviews

Legacy Barn View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah N. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Wonderful Experience!!

We had an absolutely amazing time working with Crista and her team at the Legacy Barn! Having to plan the latter part of our wedding during a pandemic, Crista went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and communicated with us quickly and promptly. We were able to have our wedding the way went wanted to! Crista and her team went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed during the day. We didn't have to worry about a thing! We were always checked on, looked after, and taken care of. If we needed something, they were all over it! I highly recommend The Legacy Barn for all your wedding and event needs!
  • Shawn
    Shawn S. Married on 09/04/2021

Dream Wedding, Dream Venue

I want to first state that this venue is gorgeous, both inside and out! From the many acres of property to utilize to a barn that has been transformed beautifully, The Legacy Barn is the best venue where one could choose to have their wedding. The staff are the sweetest and bent over backwards to give us our dream wedding! I truly encourage you to look into The Legacy Barn as your wedding venue, for I assure you will not regret it!!!
    Kristina M. Married on 08/21/2021

Love them!

This place was absolutely beautiful! Will forever recommend them to future brides ❤️
  • Benjamin
    Benjamin M. Married on 07/17/2021

Mooney Pagnard Wedding

Amazing staff and a beautiful venue. No complaints. Would 100% recommend. Ask for Mary Kate.
  • Melissa
    Melissa C. Married on 02/03/2021

Amazing! Absolutely perfect!

To the reader of this review. . . Our wedding was the weekend the COVID- 19 precautions started (Schools shut down the day before our wedding day.). The morning of our wedding was a thick wet snow. . . . Sounds like a morning of tears, right? NOPE!!!! The whole team of the Legacy Barn had done an AMAZING job planning for the angles and made us feel so comfortable, that even these things did not dampen our day ONE BIT! I am a practical girl and work off of a budget. The whole team of vendors was wonderful in honoring our while giving us choices. No secret costs, pressure sales,, just fantastic communication! The entire experience with the Legacy Barn was increadible. They are so kind, helpful, patient and professional. The location is gorgeous and comfortable! The vendors were professional, flexible, and increadible products and service. My husband and I enoyed EVERY minute of our planning and big day!!! Blissfully Simple, The Local Catering, Tina with Soupley's, Becca's Bakes. . . Our guests raved about the gorgeous grounds and building, people we worked with, the fiendliness of all of you, the food!!!, the Cake!!!! No words to express our gratitude to the Legacy Barn!!!
    Erin P. Married on 06/20/2020

The Best Place for My Wedding Reception

My husband and I decided to have our reception at The Legacy Barn of Leafy Lane Farm. The venue was gorgeous! With lots of land, beautiful decorations they had to offer, and different spaces to be entertained, everyone had an amazing time. My friend's mother sent a card just to say how it was "one of the sweetest and prettiest weddings I have ever been to!!" The communication was excellent! We had the space for the whole weekend for prep and clean-up. It was the best place for my wedding reception!
    Amanda M. Married on 09/14/2019

Best venue ever!!!

Amazing venue and staff! So helpful with everything! Was able to use the venue Friday-Part of Sunday (for day after brunch), which was such a stress reliever! I don’t think we could have found a better place for our wedding. Everything ran smoothly and it was a perfect day for us. Highly recommend The Legacy Barn for any event!

Legacy Barn's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We thoroughly enjoyed having you, Marc and your wonderful family at the Barn. :0)
    Ericka F. Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Barn Venue

This venue is absolutely beautiful! It has all the right charm and country appeal for those looking for that perfect country barn venue, look no further!
    Elizabeth S. Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing Service!

Very professional and flexible

Legacy Barn's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! We are so very thrilled that you and Tim are happy! We wish you nothing but Bliss :0)
    Janna Married on 06/11/2016
    This venue is picture perfect with so many different options for your ceremony, reception, photographs! Such a beautiful facility with so many options. I highly recommend you visit this venue.
  • Taylor
    Taylor O. Married on 10/12/2019

Review Updated

***Update regarding the below review. At the time of our wedding, the management of The Legacy Barn was handled by Blissfully Simple Events. The main issues we had with this venue mainly fall under the handling of our event by Blissfully Simple Events, who no longer manage this venue (for reasons that include the very rude and mainly untrue response Crista left on my original review- at least that is my understanding). Anyways, this is a beautiful venue and is good for an all-in-one wedding. You can host your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception all on site. So I am changing my original rating from “Poor” to “Good”.

ORIGINAL REVIEW *** We were very disappointed with this venue. When we first visited we really liked it, it has a great aesthetic, lots of decorations for your use, and includes day of wedding coordination. But as our wedding rehearsal and then the wedding day arrived, we realized this place wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.
    To begin with, the day of wedding coordination is run by Blissfully Simple Events. We never met with the owner of this company, Crista, and instead we were assigned an inexperienced employee who gave little to no direction for our wedding. Honestly, we would have been better off without the wedding coordinator as our photographer ended up filling in as a better coordinator.
    Additionally, during the ceremony and reception, the owner of the venue and his wife were lurking around the entire time. And don’t get me wrong, I understand wanting to keep an eye on your venue when you have an event going on, but isn’t that why you partner with an event planning company that has staff working the event? It was just creepy and uncomfortable. At the end of the night my husband and I did a pie in the face out in front of the barn and immediately after the owner came over and started hosing down the rocks where some of the whipped cream fell to, while we were all still outside, the photographer is trying to get photos, and I end up with water soaking the bottom of my dress. Just absolutely unnecessary for him to do.
    Now, this barn is gorgeous and ultimately that’s what sold us on it, but it’s an overpriced venue run by people who probably shouldn’t be in this kind of business. If we had to do it all over again, knowing what we know now, we definitely would not choose this venue.

Hello Taylor!
    We owe you a BIG apology. Not just for the actions of that day, but the previous response left to your review! Plain and Simple. We are truly and sincerely sorry for not meeting your expectations. We took a long hard look at ourselves and then fundamentally changed literally everything about the way we handle our Policies, Services, including Staff.
    I know we can not give you your Wedding Day back but we would sure like to begin the process of making it up to you!
    We first wanted to start with a real sincere apology.
    Look for some things in the mail coming in a week or so.
    We hope you and your family stay safe!
    God Bless!