LeForce Entertainment Reviews

1,285 | Dallas, TX

1,285 Reviews for LeForce Entertainment

Eden Kirk · Married on 01/04/2020

Best Wedding DJ I've Ever Seen

I am so glad that I chose LeForce Entertainment for as our wedding day. Highest praises to our DJ, Joshua Goode who kept all of our guests on the dance floor for the entirety of our reception! He played the perfect mix of music and listened to our every request. I'm not kidding when I say that every guest was dancing that night. I was truly blown away by how awesome the music was! He far exceeded my expectations. He was funny, energetic, talented, and professional. You will not regret hiring him for your event!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Meredith Fleming · Married on 01/04/2020

Greg at LeForce was THE BEST

Greg was so pleasant to work with. We met him in person twice and he always came with a good attitude and SO organized. He really walked us through every step of our day and made sure that we were happy with our final plan. When we arrived to our reception, we already had raving reviews on how great the music was! Some DJs can try to steal the show or provide cheesy commentary, but Greg was so professional! 10/10 would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Erica

Erica McAllister · Married on 01/03/2020

Dan Reynolds (LeForce) was awsome!!

Dan Reynolds was fabulous!! So very easy to work with and did a great job! We made a last minute change to ceremony music and it didn't phase him at all. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Rovi · Married on 12/31/2019

Couldn't have gone better

Everything about our experience was perfect. The communication was excellent. Of all the coordinating we had to do for our wedding, working with LeForce (and Greg specifically) was never something we had to worry about. Everything that we wanted to have happen, happened, without question. Greg made sure that our day was exactly what we wanted. Even when we had some.. interesting requests, (like an intro for our dogs!) Greg rolled with it and made it perfect.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Jenny · Married on 12/14/2019

Greg Anderson and LeForce Entertainment

I would without a doubt recommend LeForce Entertainment and Greg Anderson for any and all events! We used them for our Wedding Day and they went above and beyond in all aspects! Greg kept the guest dancing all night long and I am still getting nothing but compliments about his style! He was able to feel out the room and knew exactly how to keep everyone out on the floor! We also utilized the LeForce Package with them which were also fantastic! LeForce was nothing but professional, accommodating and flexible with use! We wouldn’t recommend anyone else! They gave us fantastic memories we will have forever!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Maria

Maria Puccini · Married on 12/10/2019

Exactly what we wanted

Our experience with LeForce was awesome. We first went with them because other friends had used DJs with them. They sent us a list of DJs within our budget with descriptions/videos for us to get to know their style. We chose DJ Adam. He was awesome in walking us through our reception and helping us determine our music and other things like if we wanted to do a final dance with just the two of us. We wanted an outdoor cocktail hour before an indoor reception and he accommodated us by hooking up our music selection with his phone so we didn't have to pay for an additional set up outside.

At the reception, I was thrilled with how DJ Adam took on the Emcee role and communicated with our guests - whether it was informing them of our hashtag or telling them there was some delay in the food. He clearly listened to the music selection we chose and implemented that, while also reading the vibe of the room. We had guests on the dance floor ALL night long - both young and old. Friends said that it was one of the best wedding dance parties they had been to (which is what we were hoping for!) Thank you LeForce and DJ Adam!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Brooke · Married on 12/07/2019

I always knew it would be LeForce

LeForce is the best company around! I previously worked as an event coordinator in the dfw area and had worked with LeForce many times. I never imagined my wedding with any other DJ. Nate Nelson is an incredible DJ and really knows how to flawlessly guide the guests through an amazing wedding night. He handled my ceremony music as well. Nate made my wedding dreams come true. It really was the beat day ever and thats in large part to Nate! Don't go anywhere else!!!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Madi Fant · Married on 12/06/2019

Matt Murtha was AMAZING!

Matt Murtha was our DJ and we LOVED him!!! He was the DJ for my sister’s wedding a few years ago and everyone danced all night long. I remembered him and the energy he brought and knew I wanted him at our wedding! He brought that same energy again, helped the night run so smoothly, played all of our favorite songs and kept everyone dancing all night long!! The DJ can seriously make or break the entire mood of the night and he did such an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor. Matt was so easy to work with throughout the planning process and really listened to what was important to us. I HIGHLY recommend using LeForce for your wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Madi_Luz

madison · Married on 11/16/2019

Nate Nelson is the man!!!

Literally everyone at our wedding (126 ppl) was dancing and singing and smiling during the reception. We get compliments all the time about what an epic wedding we had. Nate was great to work with and super flexible with our planning efforts. My husband and I are music people and were very picky about what we wanted played/not played at the wedding... Nate went above and beyond for both the ceremony and reception!! Lighting was 👌 amazing, too.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Hammer · Married on 11/10/2019

Mike was awesome!

Mike with LeForce did a remarkable job on our wedding day as MC/DJ. We had many compliments about our wedding being so fun and the kiddos loved the dance music. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 11/09/2019

Great DJ & Planning Process

We loved working with Dan from LeForce for our wedding. From our first meeting, he was very personable and interested in learning about us as a couple. He answered all of our questions. He had worked our venue before so we he was familiar with the setup and the potential issues with the sound. My husband and I have very different tastes in music and he was a neutral party when helping to plan the event and the vibe. He was a great resource during the final planning process. At the event, he kept the party moving, read the crowd to know what to play next, and was all in all a great emcee. We could not have asked for a better experience. I liked him so much I recommended him to a coworker for our company event!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Scott

Scott Dimerling · Married on 11/09/2019

HIghly recommend

Daniel Taylor was our DJ and he did such a great job! It wasn't until after my wedding that I found out he secretly asked my best friend what one of our other favorite songs was so he could play it for us and have an extra little song dedicated to Tyler and I. That was such a meaningful touch that we appreciated so much! He was super flexible and relaxed so he was so great to work with! He also noticed we did not have a videographer and so thoughtfully took a video of our last dance for us and sent it to us! We would highly recommend anyone to use him! We had so many compliments about our Daniel from our guests!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Shauna

Shauna Jewell · Married on 11/08/2019

Daniel Taylor-DJ

We had the best time working with Daniel! Any time I wanted a song played, he made sure it was next! He was very personable too!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Kizer · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding DJ

Daniel was wonderful! He was professional, showed up early and was very flexible with our pre-wedding appointment time. He filled in blanks when we were unsure of what we wanted and was exceptional at making sure every event of the evening stayed on schedule without having anything feel rushed or drawn out. Daniel has a wonderful, fun energy and played music that appealed to all of our guests, he was fantastic at reading the room! I highly recommend hiring him for any event.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Scott Garlich · Married on 10/26/2019

Pefect Performance!

I cannot thank Ryan enough for his outstanding performance at Jennifer and I's Wedding. He brought so much energy and had the dance floor packed the entire time. If you are looking for a true professional that will make your special day one to remember, Ryan is your guy!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2019

Dj Nate Nelson was Amazing!

DJ Nate Nelson was absolutely amazing. He brought the tunes and made sure everyone was shaking their butt. 10 out of 10 would recommend. He listen to my requests of what to play and what not to play and the night was an absolute blast!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Great DJ Services

Our DJ was extremely professional and made sure our evening went as planned. If anyone wanted to give a speech, it had to be approved by either the bride or groom. He had a do not play list for songs we can’t stand and stuck to that. He was not awkward when interacting with our guests and that was huge for us! He could be seen having a good time and singing along and dancing to the music he was playing. He was a blast!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Adam

Adam Sarah Wopschall · Married on 10/18/2019

Bring the party with dj adam morgan

We hired Le Force Entertainment for - DJ Adam Morgan, lighting -pins/cake/uplighting, photobooth, confetti!

Le Force has a solid bracket of DJ's for every couple - I truly believe that, and I listened to several DJ's style and they're all great. But from our first meeting, my husband and I knew we wanted DJ Adam Morgan. Adam is professional, brought the party on the day of our wedding, took a lot of stress off of us with music selection, MC'd and kept guests engaged, and always in our corner supporting us. When he timed the confetti blast and music, I cannot even describe the feeling and party that we had - and guests are still talking about!
    Hiring the bulk of our needs through Le Force, and sticking to as few vendors as possible was one of the best decisions we made - it kept planning easy, and also payments easier as well.
    Photobooth - guests loved the photobooth! We were so busy on the dancing and jumping on the dance floor that we didnt use this as much as we would liked. I can't remember if the photobooth was supposed to come with an attendant, but during cocktail hour when the photobooth first opened I wish they were around to help myself and guests use it. Otherwise, props - background, equipment were perfect.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2019

Loved our DJ, Michael

Great experience with Michael on our wedding day! He was kind and made our Tennessee folks feel special with a little remix of Rocky Top. We’re thankful for his services!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Lena Al-Rashed · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic!

Hey Future Newlyweds! Do you want have a good wedding or a FANTASTIC wedding? Do you want your special day to be nice or MAGICAL?! Hiring LeForce and working with DJ Dom Negella was by far one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. Dom and his team are so great at what they do. They listen, they work with you and the best part - they’re just good people who care about making your special day ACTUALLY SPECIAL. You will not be disappointed and I guarantee your guests will have a blast! We know ours did 🤗 10/10 would recommend DJ Dom and LeForce to anyone planning a big event.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Cara Mckenzie · Married on 10/12/2019

So much fun, special, and amazing!

The best decision we could have made! I highly recommend using Nate Nelson with Le Force Entertainment. He made our night amazing and so special. We are so thankful to have used him! If you want the wedding of your dreams, chose Nate!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kayla Shea · Married on 10/12/2019

Hire Dylan Topliff!

We had Dylan Topliff as our DJ and he did an amazing job. He is very flexible and is willing to do whatever you need to make sure your day is perfect. Both of our parents had a slideshow they wanted to play during the father/daughter and mother/son dance and Dylan was able to sync it to the song and work with our parents for what they were envisioning. Highly recommend Dylan!!! :)

Sent on 11/12/2019

Debrah · Married on 10/11/2019

Best DJs Out There!!!

When looking at venues, we noticed every place we visited had LeForce as their preferred DJ vendor, so we had to look into them. We met Adam Morgan at a venue open house and immediately understood why. After solidifying the venue and date, LeForce was the next vendor we booked. They were so professional to work with and so responsive. Of course, we selected Adam as the DJ. HE DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!! Adam was so wonderful to work with from the very beginning! He offered suggestions and advise on the wedding, other vendors, and of course the music. He made the night so fun! He paid attention to what songs we wanted and fit in songs that we wanted played, but weren't exactly dancing songs. He made it work! I appreciated everything Adam did for us throughout the whole process! We received so many compliments about the music and Adam. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with this company or with Adam! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Christy Spangler · Married on 10/11/2019

Can I give more than 5 stars?

If I could give more than 5 stars for Nate Nelson I would!! Nate Nelson was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Not only is his presence uplifting but he genuinely knows how to gauge an audience and play the right music for them! Our wedding would not have been the same without him.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • W

Whitney Rose · Married on 10/11/2019

LeForce's Robert: Seasoned DJ Event Professional!

We had the pleasure of working with Robert recently while he MC'd a community event for us. We received several points of communication in advance of the event and he even insisted on doing a site visit to ensure that everything would run smoothly. On the day of the event, as the event organizer, I was a little frazzled with my instruction. However, Robert was AMAZING. He was able to take any rapid-fire, clumsy cues, synthesize them, and turn them into smooth and witty direction for our guests for the duration of the event. You can truly tell he is a seasoned professional! The music he selected was perfect for our family-friendly setting and he welcomed children coming up with song requests. What a great guy and event professional!

Sent on 12/28/2019