LeForce Entertainment Reviews

1,393 | Dallas, TX

1,393 Reviews for LeForce Entertainment

• Kadie

Kadie · Getting married on 04/03/2023

He made our special day beyond memorable!

Daniel Taylor, by far, was one of the best decisions my husband and I could have made for our wedding! We had a brunch wedding on March 28, 2021 – being the time of day and during COVID - I was so nervous how the wedding was going to turn out. However, from the first time meeting with Daniel, I knew without a doubt that his professionalism and attention to detail would make sure my wedding did not miss a beat ;) He took the time to listen and understand what we hoped to achieve (even the smallest of details as to which line I did not want played in a particular song).
    During the Ceremony and Reception, he was outstanding! He went above and beyond being a DJ, working with all of my vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly and according to plan. He made our special day unique and beyond memorable. My husband and I could not be happier with the outcome and we highly recommend having Daniel Taylor for your wedding as well!

Sent on 04/09/2021
  • Hannah

Hannah B. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

So AWESOME - highly recommend Peter!!

Peter was SO amazing in helping us plan for our wedding in January!! Music is a passion for us as a couple and Peter went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was the perfect culmination of all our music faves! He took the time to get to know us, encouraged our involvement, and even CUSTOMIZED our reception to all our creative hopes and ideas!! We are SO thankful that we chose Peter from LeForce to create the perfect wedding day flow and epic dance party just as we had envisioned! THANK YOU PETER!!

Sent on 02/17/2021

Sarah A. · Getting married on 10/01/2022

Jake hans is amazing!

I can't give enough "stars" to Jake Hans! He did such an amazing job at our wedding! He had everyone on their feet the entire time! If you want to book the best DJ ever, look no further. Jake Hans is the guy!!!

Sent on 01/26/2021

Jairo G. · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Amazing! LeForce Entertainment makes it happen.

Matt Murtha did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He played amazing music and also went out of his way to make sure we did our best to stay on track throughout the entire night. At one point, he even ran across the venue to find us champagne to make sure we were already for the Bride and Groom entrance. We tasked him with playing all types of genres and it went smoothly!

Sent on 04/01/2021
  • Caroline

Caroline K. · Getting married on 08/02/2022

DJ Dan is the perfect balance of professionalism and fun

Dustin and I hired Dan Reynolds from LeForce Entertainment for our February wedding. Following a COVID engagement and the Texas ice storm of the century, our wedding planning and the last few weeks leading up to the big day were INSANE. Dan was so responsive to our changing needs and many specific requests. He was not only professional, but also became a source of support as we finalized our plans. The ceremony music was beautifully arranged and our reception was the party we always wanted. Our guests were very complimentary of his energy and style. We love Dan and would hire him again and again, and highly recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 03/01/2021

Brittany M. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Fabulous! He kept the party going and was energetic!

Jake was very professional and yet very relatable at the same time! He really grasped which kind of music we would like to have played at our wedding and he did a great job keeping it kid friendly since we had a ton of children attend our wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Bret W. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Awesome DJ!

Im glad we paid extra for Adante. He did amazing and all of our guest loved the song selections. He read the crowds really well and kept the wedding party going strong all night!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren S. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Quality service for a great price!

We worked with Dan Reynolds and are very happy with the service he provided for us. He was easy to communicate and had flexibility when scheduling time to meet. Most importantly, he kept the night moving and played great music at our wedding. Everyone loved the games we played and how the DJ facilitated them. I would highly recommend working with Dan!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Casey K. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Ryan Blasavage absolutely crushed it!

LeForce DJ's team really made our wedding unforgettable! We worked with Ryan Blasavage for our event. Ryan is AMAZING!! He spent time getting to know my fiancé and I and our music taste/preferences. The planning session with him was informative and we really felt that he cared about our event and also meshed with our music tastes. Fast forward to the day of and all I can say is WOW! After our planning sessions, I really let Ryan take the reins. LeForce’s planning portal really allows for heavy customizations for song requests, and I am really glad I only added a couple of songs there. Ryan really had creative license to play what he thought was best, and he absolutely crushed it. We got so many compliments from our guests regarding Ryan. Music is a huge part of my life and Ryan really brought the heat. He was able to flawlessly move between 50/60s soul, 90s hip-hop, and 70s dance-pop. Our dance floor was never empty even when we (the bride and groom) were not on it. Ryan brought our vision to life and I would gladly use him for any events in the future.

Sent on 12/04/2020

Soncee P. · Getting married on 02/03/2022

Joyful soundtrack for the perfect day!

Not once during my son and daughter-in-law's wedding did we want a song to end - not once! Daniel picked the perfect soundtrack for the perfect day! He had just the right mix for every age group. He clearly knew them as a couple. He kept the night fun, exciting, joyous and not once was it about him - it was always bout the Bride and Groom! THANK YOU! You made the night magical!
    -Joy-filled Mother of the Groom

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Christina

Christina M. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Wedding Reception DJ

LeForce Entertainment was so great to work with and provided us with the easiest setup and planning for our wedding. Justin Stringfellow was our DJ and he was AMAZING! Best hype man around!! During the planning, LeForce provides a personalized portal for you and your fiancee to login and provide all the details necessary (first dance song, speeches, cake cutting song, etc.) including a list of "must play" songs and a "do not play" list...which was the best part! I hate going to weddings and they play the same songs as the last 6 weddings you've been at...that will NOT happen with LeForce and Justin. We had countless amounts of people tell us how much they loved the music and Justin did and incredible job of keeping up with our crew. We went from country two stepping, to party hoppin' to a little bit of oldies without missing a beat or losing a single person from the dance floor! It was mind boggling how seamless he transitioned between genres, and did so in a way that kept everyone (ages 21-65) on the dance floor all night! The music is such an integral part of the reception and Justin/LeForce knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Liz E. · Getting married on 12/02/2021

LeForce was great!!

Le Force Entertainment was recommended by a friend whose wedding we attended. I loved that Le Force had unique profiles of all of their DJs and you could really feel like you got to know them a bit by watching their videos. They were so easy to work with and quick with communication. They completely worked with us when we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and it wasn't an issue at all. We booked Josh Carr and he was AWESOME! You could really tell he wanted to make sure our day went perfectly. He also helped us pick out some of the songs we needed and gave great recommendations! Our day went off without a hitch! Josh was great, kept up with our timeline perfectly, led the crowd, got them on the dance floor, picked excellent music that was perfect for our taste. Our guests also commented how great the DJ and music were. We would definitely recommend LeForce Entertainment and Josh for your wedding!

Sent on 03/09/2021

Mary-Kate G. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Amazing DJ

Greg was AMAZING! Our wedding was so much fun and also ran so smoothly. A guaranteed good time.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Nikki · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Greg Anderson is amazing!

Greg Anderson was wonderful! All of our family and friends said that he was amazing and had the best time ever! We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Justin

Justin H. · Getting married on 09/08/2021

A great DJ / MC that will make your night even more special.

Daniel Taylor was our DJ/MC for our wedding and he was great. He kept everyone out on the dance floor, and he seemed to nail everyone's favorites without us giving much in terms of guidelines. He is very personable and professional and made our wedding that much more enjoyable. I would highly recommend Daniel / LeForce.

Sent on 09/15/2020

A. F. · Married on 06/04/2021

Outstanding

Matt did an exceptional job for us! He was extremely professional and loads of fun. Our event was black tie and he handled dinner beautifully and brought the right amount of fun to the reception! Our only regret was that it didn’t go longer!

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Hance

Hance L. · Married on 05/30/2021

So happy with our choice! Very professional and fun!

Our wedding was so fun. A lot of thanks to Dylan at LeForce Entertainment for making it that way. He did a great job going with the flow and catering to the musical interests of the crowd to keep the party going. Equally as important, he did a great job with the music for the ceremony. There were zero "technical difficulties", and the ceremony was beautiful and interruption free.

Sent on 06/01/2021

Jeanette · Married on 05/30/2021

Matt Murtha is great!

Highly recommend Matt Murtha; he is a pleasure to work with and created the exact vibe I wanted for both ceremony and reception. LeForce has a detailed client portal that allows you to add the specific songs you want for the ceremony and important points of the reception, but it doesn’t have every song you might want. Matt called me about a week before my wedding and we discussed the feel I was looking for and the exact versions of the songs I wanted. He was totally fine with me sending him an email with links to the songs I wanted, which is easier than the portal. At our wedding, he cued up everything perfectly for our entrances and exits and everything in between. Super happy!! Thank you, Matt!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Taylor B. · Married on 05/28/2021

Outstanding

LeForce is awesome to work them. My husband and I were blessed to have Daniel as our DJ and he was perfect. It was not hard to get ahold of him and when we had a our meeting before the wedding to go over song choices, he really helped us out. Giving us suggestions on what people want to hear at wedding and how to get the guests hyped up.

Sent on 06/10/2021

Kylie · Married on 05/22/2021

Fan-freaking-tastic

I think my husband already wrote a review but I also need to leave one because Dan was that amazing! Throughout the entire planning process to the actual day of, Dan absolutely nailed it. Our guests complimented him so many times. All of our vendors were amazing but Dan was certainly a highlight. He was so much fun, kept everything on time and people on the dance floor! Music choices were exactly what we wanted. Their music playlist system was so easy to use. 100/10 would definitely hire Dan again!

Sent on 05/23/2021
  • Kate

Kate D. · Married on 05/22/2021

Had the crowd going all night!!

Once the dance party started, Jake was awesome. Although we gave him songs, he took our style and ran with it. We gave him some slow songs, but he never needed to use them because he got EVERYONE out on the dance floor for nearly the entire time! He did not talk too much during the reception, which my husband and I prefer, but he really engaged with the crowd the whole night! At the end, he had a mobile speaker, so we could do our private dance outside, and it was all wonderful. I would highly recommend Jake to anyone who wants a great dance party, and I had several people at my wedding comment on how great of a DJ Jake was! He was fun, laid back, engaged, and overall, he really cared about us as his clients! Go Jake!!

Sent on 05/27/2021
  • Tiffany

Tiffany K. · Married on 05/10/2021

Best DJ Service!

I have worked with LeForce before and knew my fiance and I would definitely hire them for our wedding. After having to postpone our original date, LeForce was so flexible to work with to get all the details for our new date. We had the pleasure of having Matt as our DJ and he did an exceptional job! Matt understood our vision and what we were looking for at our wedding. Our guests had a great time and ensured everyone had fun! I highly recommend LeForce!! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Ashley C. · Married on 05/09/2021

You can stop searching now!

I can't say enough great things about Le Force! The company was originally recommended to us by our wedding photographers, and when I began the DJ-searching process I was appreciative to find quick and concise communication (if you are planning or have planned a wedding, you know this isn't always the case!!) with Le Force from the very start. We chose DJ Greg Anderson based on his glowing reviews, and he did not disappoint!!!

We met with Greg about a month before our big day to discuss our vision and he absolutely nailed it! He helped us walk through each aspect of our day from the prelude and recessional to the cocktail music and the dancing music. Greg was at our venue early setting up and testing the sound with our officiant. (Not having to worry about these little things is absolutely priceless on your wedding day!) We did not choose traditional wedding music and Greg ran with it. Not only is he a master of music, but he is so entertaining!!! He knows how to read a crowd to ensure that everyone is having fun and he was the perfect MC to keep our events rolling right on time. I HIGHLY recommend Le Force and specifically Greg Anderson!! Thank you times a million!!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Stephanie C. · Married on 05/07/2021

Professional excellence!!

DJ Dan and his team absolutely crushed it, from the pre wedding consultations to the event itself never missed a step. I would Recommend Dan 100 times over, we received endless compliments on the music and the dance floor never wavered!

Sent on 05/23/2021

Margaret · Married on 05/06/2021

Jake is amazing!

Jake did such a great job at our wedding on 6/29. Everything turned out even better than we could have hoped for and our guests had rave reviews about our DJ as well. We really did have a blast!

We also SO appreciated his great advice about keeping the older guests closer to the food, further from the speakers, and making sure to greet them first.

We hope all of our future weddings we will be attending will have you as the DJ! ;)

Sent on 10/28/2019