LeForce Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Kadie
    Kadie Getting married on 04/03/2023

He made our special day beyond memorable!

Daniel Taylor, by far, was one of the best decisions my husband and I could have made for our wedding! We had a brunch wedding on March 28, 2021 – being the time of day and during COVID - I was so nervous how the wedding was going to turn out. However, from the first time meeting with Daniel, I knew without a doubt that his professionalism and attention to detail would make sure my wedding did not miss a beat ;) He took the time to listen and understand what we hoped to achieve (even the smallest of details as to which line I did not want played in a particular song).
    During the Ceremony and Reception, he was outstanding! He went above and beyond being a DJ, working with all of my vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly and according to plan. He made our special day unique and beyond memorable. My husband and I could not be happier with the outcome and we highly recommend having Daniel Taylor for your wedding as well!
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Getting married on 11/01/2022

So AWESOME - highly recommend Peter!!

Peter was SO amazing in helping us plan for our wedding in January!! Music is a passion for us as a couple and Peter went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was the perfect culmination of all our music faves! He took the time to get to know us, encouraged our involvement, and even CUSTOMIZED our reception to all our creative hopes and ideas!! We are SO thankful that we chose Peter from LeForce to create the perfect wedding day flow and epic dance party just as we had envisioned! THANK YOU PETER!!
    Sarah A. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Jake hans is amazing!

I can't give enough "stars" to Jake Hans! He did such an amazing job at our wedding! He had everyone on their feet the entire time! If you want to book the best DJ ever, look no further. Jake Hans is the guy!!!
    Jairo G. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Amazing! LeForce Entertainment makes it happen.

Matt Murtha did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He played amazing music and also went out of his way to make sure we did our best to stay on track throughout the entire night. At one point, he even ran across the venue to find us champagne to make sure we were already for the Bride and Groom entrance. We tasked him with playing all types of genres and it went smoothly!
  • Caroline
    Caroline K. Getting married on 08/02/2022

DJ Dan is the perfect balance of professionalism and fun

Dustin and I hired Dan Reynolds from LeForce Entertainment for our February wedding. Following a COVID engagement and the Texas ice storm of the century, our wedding planning and the last few weeks leading up to the big day were INSANE. Dan was so responsive to our changing needs and many specific requests. He was not only professional, but also became a source of support as we finalized our plans. The ceremony music was beautifully arranged and our reception was the party we always wanted. Our guests were very complimentary of his energy and style. We love Dan and would hire him again and again, and highly recommend him to any couple!
    Kenda S. Married on 06/26/2022

Look no further ~ Dom Nagella is your Emcee/DJ!!

Fabulous. Professional. Listened and delivered on all of our requests! Wonderful energy and knows how to bring the fun to your reception. Give him the reigns, he will not disappoint! Great lighting and sound. Everyone loved him as our emcee/DJ.
    Miciah E. Married on 06/26/2022

Gio Fato is the best!

Gio was amazing! Everything flowed smoothly and all our processional music was correct and played at the right times. Gio is extremely l personable and took the time to get to know my husband and I and made sure everything was what we wanted! 10000/10 recommend Le Force!
  • Bert
    Bert S. Married on 06/11/2022

Hands down the best DJ service around.

We are so glad that we chose LeForce Entertainment for Wedding. Our DJ, Daniel Taylor was truly amazing. He was super easy to work with and helped us plan out the perfect reception. He made sure our day was truly remarkable and that our guest had an amazing time. We highly recommend his services and cant thank him enough.
    Amy D. Married on 06/04/2022

Great Experience!

We loved working with Le Force & our DJ: Matt Murtha!
    The DJ services were extremely important to us because we wanted our guests to have the best time & we wanted someone to help emcee the night.
    We were so impressed with Matt. He was such a professional the day of and did a wonderful job emceeing & entertaining the crowd. All of our guests commented how fun our wedding was & music plays a huge part in that! We also loved how Matt was with us every step of the way. He was always willing & available to talk with us on the phone or answer emails/textswith questions we had.
    Great communication is vital for a great vendor!
    This is a very professional company with
    reasonable prices & talented DJs!
    Sarah C. Married on 05/21/2022

The Best Wedding DJ!!

My husband and I got engaged in February of 2022 and married in May of 2022. Because we had such a short engagement, we were really worried about finding vendors that were not only available but also of a really high quality. And we struck absolute gold with LeForce and, more specifically, Gio! The LeForce team was highly professional and responsive when I reached out and immediately put me in contact with the DJs that were available on our date. We were lucky enough to be paired with Gio just about 6 weeks before our wedding. We had a meeting with him prior to our date and went over every detail. On the night of the wedding, Gio remembered every detail from our meeting and executed everything beautifully! Once the dancing started, it never stopped or even had a dull moment. We danced for over 4 hours and Gio played music that fit the mood the entire time! I cannot recommend The LeForce team and Gio enough!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 05/18/2022

Daniel was Amazing!

We hired Daniel Taylor with LeForce for our wedding day, and I am so glad we did! He spent an hour before the wedding day going through our "do not" and "do" play song list ensuring that the playlist reflected our personality and our guests! I am so glad he did. People were on the dance floor all night and we were able to hear some of our favorite songs, making the whole night fun and unique to us. Thank you, Daniel! We are so glad we had you.
    Maddie D. Married on 05/14/2022

Best dj ever

Greg was a phenomenal DJ. He created the best dance floor!!! We had people dancing the entire night! He had the authority to let guests know about the events (cake, etc.) but also made sure to not be the center of attention. I could not recommend him more!
    Jessica Married on 05/14/2022

Wedding Day

Matt was absolutely amazing for my wedding. He was able to accommodate every little last minute request I had from song requests to adjusting the timing of the reception. He made the evening so much fun and even got on the dance floor to teach us how to Wop/Wobble because we were doing such a terrible job because nobody knew how to do it lol. I will definitely hire Matt for my next event if i need a DJ/MC and I highly recommend him. If I could give more stars I would he totally deserves it
    Kylee Married on 05/13/2022

Amazing DJ

Matt was our DJ at LeForce Entertainment and he did such an incredible job! We were running behind on things and he did amazing just kinda going with the flow and making sure the rest of our day went on without a hitch! The music he played was so great and wasn’t just your typical “wedding music” it had fun twists to it and made it hard to leave the dance floor! I highly recommend him!!
    Brittany M. Married on 05/08/2022

Fabulous! He kept the party going and was energetic!

Jake was very professional and yet very relatable at the same time! He really grasped which kind of music we would like to have played at our wedding and he did a great job keeping it kid friendly since we had a ton of children attend our wedding!
    Bret W. Married on 05/08/2022

Awesome DJ!

Im glad we paid extra for Adante. He did amazing and all of our guest loved the song selections. He read the crowds really well and kept the wedding party going strong all night!
    Grace L. Married on 05/08/2022

The best DJ!

Dan was an amazing DJ! He was great to work with ahead of our wedding day and had every little thing covered. He chose the perfect songs based on our preferences and made our special day tons of fun! Would absolutely recommend Dan and LeForce entertainment!!
    Shivanie G. Married on 05/07/2022

Book DJ Dan Reynolds!

DJ Dan Reynolds is worth every single penny! We had a multicultural wedding and he helped us execute our vision for including both sides of the families/culture. Our guests loved him and could not stop talking about what an incredible job he did at our wedding. He is so energetic and knows how to read the room/crowd. I am so grateful for all of Dan's advice and attention as we were very stressed about incorporating all of the different cultural elements. His calm yet excited demeanor allowed us to relax and enjoy everything. You will not be disappointed if you book Dan!
    Beau M. Married on 05/07/2022

Go with LeForce (Peter Kreta)

We spent a lot of time looking for a DJ. Found out about LeForce through a friend. I've now heard two of their DJs and they have a great setup. Peter worked with us to also customize music for our first dance. If you need someone, are reading a bunch of reviews, and not sure. Just go with Peter. I promise he will make your wedding awesome.
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 05/02/2022

Quality service for a great price!

We worked with Dan Reynolds and are very happy with the service he provided for us. He was easy to communicate and had flexibility when scheduling time to meet. Most importantly, he kept the night moving and played great music at our wedding. Everyone loved the games we played and how the DJ facilitated them. I would highly recommend working with Dan!
    Preston E. Married on 04/26/2022

Excellent Experience

Daniel, our DJ from LeForce Entertainment, lifted our wedding experience. Months before, he was diligent to set up meetings and had a punctual timeline leading up to the wedding. On the day of, Daniel blew it out of the water. There were people on the dance floor all night long, he read the crowd and constantly knew what banger to put on next.
  • Kyle
    Kyle S. Married on 04/23/2022

Hire for your wedding asap!

We chose Matt as our DJ for our wedding and could not have been happier. The playlist was AMAZING and guests could not stop commenting on how much they loved the music. Matt and Le Force was incredibly communicative and attentive to us and the details of our day. We also had to make some changes due to weather on the day of our wedding and Matt was totally flexible, which we so appreciated! Do not hesitate to use Le Force and Matt!!!!! 10/10 would recommend!
  • Julia
    Julia Z. Married on 04/16/2022

Dominic is great!!

Dominic is an absolute pleasure to work with and a real talent at what he does. He was able to instantly connect with us as a couple, as well as our music preferences, and put together musical sets that included our favorites mixed in a unique and fresh way. He kept our dance floor alive all night, and also expertly operated ceremony mics and music.

Dominic’s natural charisma, talent with both music and people, and overall positive and excited energy made our wedding unforgettable.
    Casey K. Married on 04/11/2022

Ryan Blasavage absolutely crushed it!

LeForce DJ's team really made our wedding unforgettable! We worked with Ryan Blasavage for our event. Ryan is AMAZING!! He spent time getting to know my fiancé and I and our music taste/preferences. The planning session with him was informative and we really felt that he cared about our event and also meshed with our music tastes. Fast forward to the day of and all I can say is WOW! After our planning sessions, I really let Ryan take the reins. LeForce’s planning portal really allows for heavy customizations for song requests, and I am really glad I only added a couple of songs there. Ryan really had creative license to play what he thought was best, and he absolutely crushed it. We got so many compliments from our guests regarding Ryan. Music is a huge part of my life and Ryan really brought the heat. He was able to flawlessly move between 50/60s soul, 90s hip-hop, and 70s dance-pop. Our dance floor was never empty even when we (the bride and groom) were not on it. Ryan brought our vision to life and I would gladly use him for any events in the future.