LeForce Entertainment Reviews

1,280 | Dallas, TX

1,280 Reviews for LeForce Entertainment

Margaret L · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Jake is amazing!

Jake did such a great job at our wedding on 6/29. Everything turned out even better than we could have hoped for and our guests had rave reviews about our DJ as well. We really did have a blast!

We also SO appreciated his great advice about keeping the older guests closer to the food, further from the speakers, and making sure to greet them first.

We hope all of our future weddings we will be attending will have you as the DJ! ;)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Adam Hoang · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Professional Company with DJ's who listen!

We used Justin Stringfellow with LeForce and we highly recommend his services. He stayed in regular contact with us and tailored our music to what we were looking for! He stuck with our style of music and wasn't just a tired ol' dj playing the same tracks you hear at every wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Marla

Marla Mauricio · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great service and music selection

Matt Murtha with LeForce was amazing! Could not have asked for a better DJ! He met with us beforehand to discuss details of the vibe we were going for and he exceeded all of our expectations. I was nervous about selecting the right DJ because the music was the most important part to us, but he did everything exactly right. He picked great songs for the cocktail/dinner portion and the dancing portion was so much fun! We got so many comments on how great he was. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Wolfe · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best. Dj. Ever.

Dan went above and beyond to help make our entire day perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Anne Marie Fayen · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Excellent DJ

We hired Daniel Taylor through Le Force and he was a delight to work with. Responsive and supportive during the planning phase, but more importantly kept our guests dancing all night with an amazing playlist! Would recommend unreservedly!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Devin

Devin Andre · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Greg is the best decision you will make for your wedding

We can not stress this enough, Greg Anderson is the best decision we made for our wedding. DJ was very important to us, so we did a lot of research and interviewed a number of different DJs. We were very impressed with Greg when we met him. What we did not expect was that he would exceed everyone of our expectations. Greg is like having a trusted member of your family at your wedding. He is professional, exceedingly kind, makes sure everyone at the wedding feels included, and MOST IMPORTANT is very good with music. It was a non stop dance party and we were blown away by how many of our guests (who we did not expect to dance) were on the floor having a great time. Greg didn't just do his job, he went above and beyond to make our day extra special. The question shouldn't be should you hire Greg, the question should be, why would you work with anyone else?

Sent on 06/11/2019

K Stouder · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Excellent!!!

Very professional and easy to work with. We hired Daniel Taylor as our DJ and he was amazing! Not only did his music choices keep the crowd pumped and on the dance floor all night, but he was also instrumental in helping the schedule of the evening flow naturally and seamlessly. Would recommend LeForce and Daniel to any bride!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Kendra Zellan · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Daniel Taylor is THE BEST!!!

We used Daniel Taylor from LeForce Entertainment for our wedding, and he was AMAZING!! My husband and I were super nervous when trying to find a DJ. We were having a Sunday brunch wedding, and we were worried about having a DJ that could get the fun going, but without being "cheesy" or over-the-top. First, LeForce made the process so easy and simple! I sent them our date and the budget that we had in mind, and they have a page that is really easy to navigate to get to know the DJs that are available. Their communication with me was really quick and easy, and that makes a huge difference! We found Daniel's information, and we both loved that he is a professional musician as well as a DJ - we felt like he would really know how to read a crowd and match the energy of the room. When we met him, all of that was confirmed! He was so chill, funny, easy to talk to, and completely listened to what we said we wanted and, more importantly, what we did NOT want. We basically didn't want too many songs with built-in instructions (i.e. bunny hop, YMCA, cupid shuffle, etc.), or some of the "classic wedding songs", and Daniel totally got that. He didn't try to talk us into doing anything that we felt wasn't "us", but he made sure to get a clear picture of what we did like as far as "crowd pleasing" songs to get the dance floor going. My husband and I have COMPLETELY opposite tastes in music, so we are pretty hard to nail down because we don't agree on much. Daniel navigated our differing interests perfectly, and he made our reception SO MUCH FUN! He played the perfect music that our guests enjoyed dancing to, and he interacted with the crowd just enough to keep them involved and energetic without needing to have a GIGANTIC "DJ personality". I'm sure he can really turn it up and on for a banging late night reception, too! Our Sunday brunch setting just didn't call for that, and Daniel read the room and the environment and matched it perfectly, which I feel like is probably a bigger challenge. We had more guests dancing than I thought we would, and I am so glad that Daniel was able to turn our reception into a fun party! Some of my favorite pictures from the day are of my husband and I on the dance floor with friends and family having the time of our LIVES! He was genuine and warm in his communication with us, and he made sure to FaceTime with us one more time the week before the wedding to make sure everything was perfectly in order. He completely put our minds at ease, and he actually asked me a couple of questions about details that both myself and the wedding coordinator had missed! Daniel definitely knows weddings and how to prepare for them, and I felt so comfortable knowing that he had our backs! I would HIGHLY recommend Daniel Taylor for any couple at all, but especially for those who have been turned off by other DJs in the past. Daniel makes sure that it is YOU who shines at your wedding, not the DJ!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Brent

Brent Harris · Getting married on 08/02/2020

Phenomenal!!

Daniel Taylor killed it!! He did a great job would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Vonhoven · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Absolutely incredible!

Cratin blew us away! He was so great in communicating with us during the weeks following up to our wedding and made sure to help us figure out exactly how we wanted everything to flow. He got to know us and our story and made the experience so personal. He literally made friends with our wedding party, family and friends. The music was exactly what we wanted and he got everybody on the dance floor having fun all night. There was never a dull moment and he did everything exactly how we wanted. I HIGHLY recommend Cratin (especially) and the LeForce team for any wedding/event, they are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 05/25/2020

The Perfect DJ!

Greg was the perfect DJ! He was very easy to work with and was a complete professional. He was very willing to play any of the songs we wanted to hear and his wealth of experience really helped out in our inexperience. We had a good number of our guests compliment the music selection and how it flowed throughout the reception. He also did a great job at keeping the reception flowing smoothly by acting as MC. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Getting married on 04/18/2020

So excited to work with Justin

I have read so many reviews on Justin and our phone conversation was so easy and exciting. I see what he does on Instagram and that is what made my decision to go with Justin. I can’t wait for the party I’m sure he will provide for my wedding!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Kamryn

Kamryn Taylor · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Best decision of our wedding!

Dan truly was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! I have always considered the DJ the most crucial part of any wedding, I can't complement Dan enough for what he did at our wedding. He was so great at keeping the party going that a few of our guests even asked for his contact for their upcoming weddings! His attention to detail is what really sets him apart from most DJs. He met with me about a month before the wedding, where we went over all of my specifics. I am a very organized person, but he still brought up ideas that I hadn't even thought of, which really helped complete our wedding! He kept our friends and family dancing all night with a mixture of today's hits and some throwbacks as well. He also created the most gorgeous monogram to go on the wall during the reception. I would recommend him 1000 times to everyone!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Sara Fritz · Getting married on 04/11/2020

All the extras for a great night!

We hired LeForce entertainment for our wedding DJ, lighting, and photo-booth needs.

We hired DJ Cameron Harris based on a friend telling us how great he was at another wedding she attended. He lived up to this review and absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. He kept the dance for alive all night with his song choices, which matched our style completely, and was a great MC for everything else that night. He even made a special shortened version of our first-dance song that fit perfectly.

The lighting was great and framed the room.

We brought our own background for the photo-booth (although they offer some nice options) and the halo photo-booth was set up great to capture the background and the guests perfectly. We opted just to have the email/text option for photos and our guests loved it. We saw so many pictures on social media the next day!

We would highly recommend Le Force for your wedding/event needs as their staff are all talented, professional, and reputable. We hope to use them for events in the future.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Tom

Tom Chiarello · Getting married on 04/03/2020

He Kept the Party Going!

Dan knows how to put on a show! After a couple 30 minute discussions with him prior to the wedding, Dan put together a better playlist than I could have if I combed through Spotify for a month straight! My wife and I absolutely loved working with Dan. He was professional, responsive, and knew how to keep the wedding moving and the dance floor dancing. Thank you Dan for your amazing DJ skills and making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Nina Attel · Getting married on 03/01/2020

Simply the best!

Our experience with LeForce and Ed Petty was perfect! Everyone we communicated with throughout the planning process was extremely responsive and accommodating!
    Ed was so personable, fun, energetic and easy to work with. Ed is very experienced and really loves what he does which was reflected in every aspect of the planning process as well as during the ceremony and reception!
    The mirror photo booth was also an absolute hit-so much fun!
    Not only would I highly recommend LeForce and Ed Petty for your wedding/event but I would pick them 1000 times over!
    Thank you LeForce and Ed for helping make our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Courtney C · Married on 02/09/2020

Greg Anderson was the best!

So happy we picked Greg to DJ our wedding. He did the ceremony music and the reception. He met with us a head of time and did such a good job listening to what we wanted. Loved working with him & he got everyone on the dance floor. Thank you Greg!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Lexy · Married on 02/01/2020

DJ was so kind and kept the partying going!

Michael was a pleasure to work with! He was on time, positive, and easy going. I am so glad we hired him through Le Force!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Brody

Brody Roush · Married on 01/18/2020

Life of the Party

Dan was awesome and made our wedding reception into a party. All of our friends commented on what a great time they had, all thanks to Dan’s DJ services.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Haley

Haley Kemp · Married on 01/11/2020

Dance party of my dreams!!

Nate Nelson with LeForce Entertainment was AWESOME! Picking a DJ was super important to me because I wanted to make sure everyone had a blast and danced the night away. I’m so glad we went with them because he did not disappoint. From our first meeting with him, we could tell he was experienced and put us at ease knowing he could read the crowd well and keep the party going. After our wedding, everyone kept telling us how much fun they had and commented specifically on the music/dance party. Can’t say enough good things about this company...it was absolutely PERFECT

Sent on 02/05/2020

Eden Kirk · Married on 01/04/2020

Best Wedding DJ I've Ever Seen

I am so glad that I chose LeForce Entertainment for as our wedding day. Highest praises to our DJ, Joshua Goode who kept all of our guests on the dance floor for the entirety of our reception! He played the perfect mix of music and listened to our every request. I'm not kidding when I say that every guest was dancing that night. I was truly blown away by how awesome the music was! He far exceeded my expectations. He was funny, energetic, talented, and professional. You will not regret hiring him for your event!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Meredith Fleming · Married on 01/04/2020

Greg at LeForce was THE BEST

Greg was so pleasant to work with. We met him in person twice and he always came with a good attitude and SO organized. He really walked us through every step of our day and made sure that we were happy with our final plan. When we arrived to our reception, we already had raving reviews on how great the music was! Some DJs can try to steal the show or provide cheesy commentary, but Greg was so professional! 10/10 would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Erica

Erica McAllister · Married on 01/03/2020

Dan Reynolds (LeForce) was awsome!!

Dan Reynolds was fabulous!! So very easy to work with and did a great job! We made a last minute change to ceremony music and it didn't phase him at all. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Rovi · Married on 12/31/2019

Couldn't have gone better

Everything about our experience was perfect. The communication was excellent. Of all the coordinating we had to do for our wedding, working with LeForce (and Greg specifically) was never something we had to worry about. Everything that we wanted to have happen, happened, without question. Greg made sure that our day was exactly what we wanted. Even when we had some.. interesting requests, (like an intro for our dogs!) Greg rolled with it and made it perfect.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Jenny · Married on 12/14/2019

Greg Anderson and LeForce Entertainment

I would without a doubt recommend LeForce Entertainment and Greg Anderson for any and all events! We used them for our Wedding Day and they went above and beyond in all aspects! Greg kept the guest dancing all night long and I am still getting nothing but compliments about his style! He was able to feel out the room and knew exactly how to keep everyone out on the floor! We also utilized the LeForce Package with them which were also fantastic! LeForce was nothing but professional, accommodating and flexible with use! We wouldn’t recommend anyone else! They gave us fantastic memories we will have forever!

Sent on 12/24/2019