LeForce Entertainment Reviews

LeForce Entertainment 6
LeForce Entertainment 7
  • Marla

Marla Mauricio · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Great service and music selection

Matt Murtha with LeForce was amazing! Could not have asked for a better DJ! He met with us beforehand to discuss details of the vibe we were going for and he exceeded all of our expectations. I was nervous about selecting the right DJ because the music was the most important part to us, but he did everything exactly right. He picked great songs for the cocktail/dinner portion and the dancing portion was so much fun! We got so many comments on how great he was. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Devin

Devin Andre · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Greg is the best decision you will make for your wedding

We can not stress this enough, Greg Anderson is the best decision we made for our wedding. DJ was very important to us, so we did a lot of research and interviewed a number of different DJs. We were very impressed with Greg when we met him. What we did not expect was that he would exceed everyone of our expectations. Greg is like having a trusted member of your family at your wedding. He is professional, exceedingly kind, makes sure everyone at the wedding feels included, and MOST IMPORTANT is very good with music. It was a non stop dance party and we were blown away by how many of our guests (who we did not expect to dance) were on the floor having a great time. Greg didn't just do his job, he went above and beyond to make our day extra special. The question shouldn't be should you hire Greg, the question should be, why would you work with anyone else?

Sent on 06/11/2019

K Stouder · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Excellent!!!

Very professional and easy to work with. We hired Daniel Taylor as our DJ and he was amazing! Not only did his music choices keep the crowd pumped and on the dance floor all night, but he was also instrumental in helping the schedule of the evening flow naturally and seamlessly. Would recommend LeForce and Daniel to any bride!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 05/25/2020

The Perfect DJ!

Greg was the perfect DJ! He was very easy to work with and was a complete professional. He was very willing to play any of the songs we wanted to hear and his wealth of experience really helped out in our inexperience. We had a good number of our guests compliment the music selection and how it flowed throughout the reception. He also did a great job at keeping the reception flowing smoothly by acting as MC. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Getting married on 04/18/2020

So excited to work with Justin

I have read so many reviews on Justin and our phone conversation was so easy and exciting. I see what he does on Instagram and that is what made my decision to go with Justin. I can’t wait for the party I’m sure he will provide for my wedding!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Tom

Tom Chiarello · Getting married on 04/03/2020

He Kept the Party Going!

Dan knows how to put on a show! After a couple 30 minute discussions with him prior to the wedding, Dan put together a better playlist than I could have if I combed through Spotify for a month straight! My wife and I absolutely loved working with Dan. He was professional, responsive, and knew how to keep the wedding moving and the dance floor dancing. Thank you Dan for your amazing DJ skills and making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Eden Kirk · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Best Wedding DJ I've Ever Seen

I am so glad that I chose LeForce Entertainment for as our wedding day. Highest praises to our DJ, Joshua Goode who kept all of our guests on the dance floor for the entirety of our reception! He played the perfect mix of music and listened to our every request. I'm not kidding when I say that every guest was dancing that night. I was truly blown away by how awesome the music was! He far exceeded my expectations. He was funny, energetic, talented, and professional. You will not regret hiring him for your event!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Wenting

Wenting · Married on 10/01/2019

Everything was perfect!

We are so thankful we booked our DJ with LeForce! DJ Dylan was wonderful! He was very easy to communicate with during our meetings and definitely was a crowd-reader during our wedding! We received many compliments from our guests about how they enjoyed the music! The music was the perfect amount of volume and length! Thank you LeForce and Dylan for being a part of our special day! We definitely would pass along the recommendation! :)

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Dagmara

Dagmara Sadej · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful experience!

We had DJ Greg for our wedding and it was one of our best decisions! He knew exactly when to play songs and kept our guests dancing and engaged the entire night! I definitely recommend booking DJ Greg!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri Golkow · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous String Lights!

We hired LeForce to do outside string lights at our venue and they did not disappoint. The string lights were gorgeous and definitely created a nice ambiance on the patio, where tons of people ended up hanging out. Hiring LeForce was a good call!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Mariah Guerrero · Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal!

Leforce is professional, accommodating and very organized! They meet with you, are quick to respond to emails and have an online planning portal that helps communication! We used Dj Dan Reynolds and he was phenomenal! We had so many people tell us how awesome the Dj was, and no one left the dance floor (we had a whole wedding cake left because literally every guest was on the dance floor until our exit)! I wanted our wedding to be a big party and wanted people to be dancing all night long and Dan definitely exceeded my expectations! If you are looking for a fun, easy going, party starter Dj go with leforce and definitely go with Dan Reynolds!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli Marbach · Married on 09/07/2019

Our DJ (Adam Wilmore) made our wedding!

We were referred to LeForce by a friend and ended up picking Adam Wilmore based off of his intro video. Sammy Coulter, the Account Manager, was great to work and helped facilitate the process with Adam. They give you a really awesome platform to help plan the timeline and pick songs. Adam blew our expectations out of the water (you can tell he's been doing it for a long time). We appreciated little touches from having everyone stand when we entered, to calling everyone over to the cake table, to grabbing everyone’s attention for the speeches, to playing every sing-your-heart out songs we requested, and getting everyone involved in the final song that ended with us being lifted above the crowd to belt "Don’t Stop Believing" with our loved ones surrounding us. He did a great job of getting everyone involved and you don't realize the difference it makes until you are there. 10/10 would recommend LeForce and Adam over and over again!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ Adam knows how to party!

During our first conversation, Adam Morgan asked me on a scale of 1-10 what party level we wanted our wedding to be; I responded 12 and man did he deliver!!!
    He was incredible throughout the planning process and helped us decide how the night was going to flow. We experienced a slight hiccup that no one could have predicted (the computer overheated due to slightly warmer than normal temperatures and had to be set on ice to play for the ceremony!), but it was handled smoothly and efficiently that no one even knew what was happening! He has an uncanny ability to read a crowd and play music to suit their tastes; older dance music earlier in the evening to two-stepping songs to "younger" party music at the end of the night. It is obvious to all that he absolutely loves his job and he was dancing along with the guests all night long!
    The photobooth was a huge hit! The crew ran the process smoothly and efficiently and we were so surprised with the album at the end of the night. At the end of the night we had to "stall" for the late night snack to arrive and with one little hand motion from our planner, Adam understood and transitioned smoothly to continue playing until it arrived!
    Our guests have told us time and time again that it was "the most fun wedding they have ever attended" and I can 100% contribute that to DJ Adam! Hire him RIGHT NOW!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Bronson

Bronson Tucker · Married on 09/01/2019

Matt and LeForce were the perfect choice!

We are so thrilled we went with Matt and LeForce Entertainment. The LeForce website was great with the timelines that we could use and edit, and the song database was so helpful. Matt was absolutely easy to work with, knew exactly what we wanted, and provided that. His enthusiasm and energy were contagious, and kept everything going. He also without us asking provided a lot of help with getting dinner accomplished in a quick and efficient manner. A+, strongest recommendation.

Sent on 09/27/2019
    LeForce Entertainment 8

Alexa Hein · Married on 08/31/2019

Outstanding DJ!

Greg made our wedding day one to remember. He was incredibly professional and knew how to keep the party going and everyone engaged. I was confident in his expertise and knew that our reception was in good hands. He helped with getting the music selection down as well as helping to finalize and execute the day of timeline. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Courtney Frederick · Married on 08/20/2019

Amazing!

I used LeForce for my DJ, cafe lighting and photo booth. All of there services were so awesome and DAN REYNOLDS was the best DJ ever!!! He truly knows what he’s doing and kept the party going all night! The dance floor was full the entire time. He was so easy to work with and exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Choice We Made!

We are so happy we chose Le Force Entertainment to make our special day the best party ever! From the very start, the communication was quick and easy, we got all the details and guidance we needed and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Our Dj Adante Mayo was phenomenal, he carefully listened to all of our requests and made sure we get exactly what we asked for! He truly knows how to read the crowd and make sure everyone has lots of fun! You should totally choose him as your Dj and have the party of your lives!

Le Force also did amazing with the dance floor lights and the overall lighting of our venue. It took the room to another level!

We are extremely thankful and highly recommend Adante and Le Force to any couple!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Christen

Christen · Married on 08/10/2019

My Dance Floor Was Packed All Night!

We had such a great experience with LeForce Entertainment! Our DJ was Michael Veiera and he did such a great job and kept the energy up the entire time! Our dance floor was always packed! When we hired LeForce, our coordinator at our venue said, "Oh good pick, they are the best in town and are known for being highly professional." We picked a mix of the latest hits and a few classics, which our older guests appreciated. We had an Anniversary Dance which was adorable, and he did a great job with all of our customized Special Dances. Would definitely hire LeForce again!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    LeForce Entertainment 9
    LeForce Entertainment 10

Cynthia Delarosa · Married on 08/09/2019

Dominic Nagella- the BEST wedding DJ of all time!!

Hiring DJ Dominic Nagella was by FAR the best decision we made for our wedding. The booking process was stress-free and Dom’s communication was very responsive!! Dom and I talked several times before the wedding and I communicated to him the importance of everyone having a good time regardless of age! Dom was beyond professional and really made us feel at ease the day of the wedding. During the wedding and after we had several people come up to us and tell us Dom was the best DJ they had ever experienced, everyone wanted his contact info! I can’t speak enough great things about Dominic and LeForce Entertainment. Thank you so much Dominic for everything!!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bruskas · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Music Selection

LB with LeForce was our wedding DJ and he did a fantastic job keeping the wedding timeline moving and playing great music. He was a great communicator and always available to answer questions. He was friendly and fun and we are so glad he was apart of our day!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Mccartan · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding dj ever

Jake Hans was the best wedding DJ ever, and I'm not being biased here. I've been to a lot of weddings lately, and he is so much fun and is the life of the party. He listened to what my husband and I wanted during our reception and he seriously delivered. Our dance floor was constantly packed and weeks later people are still raving about how much fun they had dancing. He was well-organized and the whole evening ran some smoothly from our entrance, to dances, to toasts, to cake cutting, and to the dance party. I cannot recommend Jake enough.

Sent on 09/19/2019
    LeForce Entertainment 11
    LeForce Entertainment 12
    LeForce Entertainment 13
    LeForce Entertainment 14
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 07/27/2019

No words! Amazing!

Nate Nelson rocked the house at our wedding! He got all of the guests (and when I mean all, I mean ALL GUESTS) on the dance floor having the time of their life. He made sure everyone was loving and enjoying the music. We used cryo gas as our exit and throughout the reception and the crowd loved it! He made our wedding date one for the books and we wish we could relive this day over and over again! Thank you Nate, you are incredible!

-Karissa Sullivan
    Knotting Hill Place

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Judith

Judith Baylan · Married on 07/27/2019

Professional and Top Notch Entertainment!

Leforce was spot on with lighting services and pairing us with a DJ who complimented our personalities. The lighting set up definitely transformed the venue with more elegance. Also, Adam Wilmore was very professional and easy to work with. He met with us to ensure he comes up with a stellar playlist that catered to all age groups and tastes. He read the room well, was very entertaining, and got everybody on the dance floor! Thanks Adam for the fun and entertaining night!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Tyler Walker · Married on 07/21/2019

Only book if you're looking for the BEST!!

We booked Nate of LeForce because we were looking for the best party possible. Our wedding went by without a hitch in no small part due to Nate's professionalism and abilities. We can't say enough great things about him and his team as they made our wedding our perfect event!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Leland · Married on 07/14/2019

Best Night Ever!!

Dan Reynolds was our DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job of keeping the energy up and getting people moving on the dance floor! We loved every minute of our wedding and would definitely recommend using LeForce Entertainment to anyone who needs a party!

Sent on 07/28/2019