Lee Perreira, LLC Reviews

13 | Phoenix, AZ

13 Reviews for Lee Perreira, LLC

Andraea Douglass · Getting married on 11/12/2020

He is Fabulous

Lee was truly AMAZING! Our guests loved him. People are still raving about his music.
    thanks Lee!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Lee Perreira, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Andraea! You, Your Family and all of your guests were so wonderful! It was truly my pleasure!
  • Chris

Chris Nist Mulry Clausman · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Wonderful Wedding choice

Lee made our day even more special. His voice is great, he was professional, set up and was ready in plenty of time and made sure he did all my daughter asked for her wedding. I would highly recommend Lee for any special event.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Lee Perreira, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chris! It was such a GREAT wedding!! Tons of special moments!! Thank you for trusting me to be your daughters entertainment!
  • Brienne

Brienne Ross · Married on 12/12/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

We are so incredibly happy that one of our family members found Lee online and reached out to him to perform at our wedding! He was one of our favorite parts of our wedding day. He performed live music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner and then was our DJ for the remainder of the night. He made everything so seamless and easy - not to mention he is INCREDIBLY talented!! Our guests were raving about his music. He has a huge song list to choose from. And is the nicest guy - super responsive leading up to our wedding, flexible, and we would book him again in a heartbeat. We've gone to see him perform around town even after our wedding because we just love him!!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Lee Perreira, LLC's reply:

Hi Brienne!! You are so sweet! Thank you so very much for this awesome AND detailed review!! You rock! I was honored to be your wedding entertainment! It’s been great seeing you both come out to some shows since then as well :)
  • Jenalyn

Jenalyn Dempsey · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!

Lee was outstanding! Our guest couldn’t stop raving about how amazing he was! A must have at your wedding! He made our wedding so special and unique! His talent is incredible!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lee Perreira, LLC's reply:

You are wonderful Jenalyn! Thank you so much for being a true pleasure to work with! I'm excited to see you and Tom out at a show sometime soon!
  • Christina

Christina Ann Koch · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn’t have asked for anyone better!!

Where do I begin...Lee Perreira was magical. My husband and I were looking for entertainment for our wedding day. We had a lot of moving pieces to the entire day but we knew we wanted music during our cocktail hour to create an inviting, fun ambiance. We found Lee through Wedding Wire and decided to go to one of his gigs in Scottsdale, Az. We were SO impressed. My husband and I are both big on music and Lee truly amazed us. He is beyond talented, creative and uniquely his own. His style and voice compliment each other so well. When we were at his gig, we were singing along to every song. My husband and I shared a moment and we were like “Wow!!! He’s amazing!” After meeting Lee, his personality and professionalism matched his musical talent. He was so patient with us, had amazing communication, and answered any questions we had along the stresses of planning a wedding. We had no doubt we were in good hands.

The day of the wedding, I walked into our reception hall and I heard Lee’s voice and for a minute I thought the hall had on music. His voice and music are outstanding!!! Our guests had an amazing time and he created the perfect music for our wedding day.

We plan on seeing Lee at his future performances around Arizona and in the short time we’ve known him, believe he is a friend!!

If you have any musical needs for your special day, I would highly recommend Lee Perreira!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Lee Perreira, LLC's reply:

Hi Christina! What an amazing review! Thank you so very much! It was truly my honor and privilege to perform for you and Fady and your family and friends on your wedding day!! You two are amazing!!

Trish Aquilino · Married on 07/12/2019

Raves for Lee

Lee performed at our law firm's holiday party, and we have had nothing but raves about his performance from the attendees. On top of that, Lee was extremely professional to deal with, responsive, on time, and just basically a dream to work with. Highly recommend. Thank you, Lee!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Lee Perreira, LLC's reply:

Hi Trish! Thank you so much for the kind words and for trusting me to me your entertainment! It was my pleasure! Everyone there was wonderful!

Dina Lopez · Married on 04/12/2019

Incredible!!!!

Lee Perreira and Kyle Phelan played live for our daughters wedding April 12, 2019. I had previously heard them play at a local restaurant and fell in love with their voices and their music. They played live for the ceremony, cocktail and dinner hours and then the first dance. After that Lee took her as DJ. These 2 musicians are extremely talented and the consummate professionals. We had so many of our guests rave about how beautiful the music was and I have to agree. Not only are they talented, they are friendly and genuinely great guys. They easily connected with guests who approached them and really helped make our daughters special day even better! I recommend them with the utmost sincerity and without hesitation.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Lee Perreira, LLC's reply:

Dina! You're amazing! Thank you very much for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with every step of the way. I know I can speak for Kyle as well when I say we really appreciate you and your whole family. See you at a show soon!
  • W

Wendi Willock · Married on 10/12/2018

A MUST have at your wedding!!

Lee performed at our daughters wedding last Friday night both singing and as the DJ along with a fellow musician Kyle Phelan. Lee was incredible, wonderful to work with and a huge addition to the evening! I would absolutely hire again and highly recommend them. I am so grateful to have had them join us.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2018

One of a Kind Musician & DJ!

I honestly don't even know where to begin, I could say so many wonderful things about our experience with Lee. First & foremost, he's an amazing musician. He played live music for our procession, a song for me walking down the aisle, and a recession song. Then he played live during our cocktail hour and learned a new song for our first dance! AND then he transitioned flawlessly into the BEST DJ!! Our guests came up to us all night long asking, "Where did you find this guy?!" We heard endless positive compliments and high praise for Lee, everyone loved him. The combo of live music & DJ made our wedding feel truly unique and special. Everything ran smoothly from start to finish and he was so easy to work with, he's laid back but knows how to get work done. An additional bonus is that he plays at various venues throughout Phoenix all year long so we can always go see him play whenever we want because we are now lifelong fans and supporters of his career. It felt like we were working with a friend rather than a vendor. I would recommend Lee a hundred times over!! He made our day absolutely perfect and for that, I'm forever grateful! HIRE LEE ASAP!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kylie · Married on 05/05/2018

I knew exactly what I wanted for a wedding performer, and seeing as I was planning a destination wedding, I relied on internet searches and reviews for find what I was looking for. I typically don't take time to write reviews, but in this case my experience was so overwhelmingly positive, I had to.

From a business perspective, Lee was professional, responsive, organized, and polite. Even though he does this week in and week out, he always treated me as if my wedding as a very important event for him.

From a performance/artist perspective, Lee was LIGHTS OUT. Lee - solo on his guitar - kept my party on the dance floor the ENTIRE NIGHT (caveat - I have really fun friends. If you have lame friends, you may not get this kind of response, but that's on them). Many of my friends commented that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. All of the guests could not stop commenting on how talented Lee was. He was the PERFECT addition to my wedding, and really took it to the next level. I really wanted something "different" - not cookie cutter - and I really think Lee gave the whole night that something special. I could not be more happy that I found him. He is SO TALENTED (like, seriously, not just your average bar performer or wedding singer) and SO KIND. He genuinely looked like he was having a great time. He is the real deal. I am now a Lee Perreira fan and I hope his heart and hustle lead him to fulfill his dreams. He was FANTASTIC.

I honestly took a gamble hiring Lee to perform my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception having never heard him before, but as my now husband said, "you took a gamble, but you hit big!" Yes I did! Thank you, Lee!!! :)

Sent on 05/17/2018

M · Married on 08/12/2017

Lee (https://www.leeperreira.com/) played at our wedding reception for an epic 7-hour acoustic set in a remote area of the Grand Canyon along with his co-artist Michael Land (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtaVvoaDAUU) and a percussionist friend of theirs (Kevin).

In short - they were AWESOME. Loved their original songs and also their covers. And, they were nice and professional guys, rotating throughout the night so everyone could have a break while the tunes kept on coming. They also played across many different genres of music, which was great for keeping everything "fresh". And, it was perfect for us because we love to listen to all different types of music.

Lee, Michael and Kevin added a ton of fun to the reception and created a really special atmosphere --- just what we had hoped for. Lee was professional and on top of things when it came to coordinating logistics, hearing what we were hoping for in terms of music, etc.

We had MANY unsolicited compliments from our guests on how much these guys rocked, both during the wedding reception itself and over the weeks following.

Thanks again, guys!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Elissa · Married on 06/11/2017

Lee is the best!

I hired Lee for a corporate event and he was absolutely incredible from the moment we connected. Lee was easy to get ahold of, flexible on my budget to make sure we could work together, brought his own AV (which was MUCH cheaper than what we would have paid at the venue), made sure all our song requests were accommodated, and showed up early to ensure we were comfortable with everything onsite. He was amazing all evening and everyone loved him! He created the perfect ambiance for our event. We can't wait to use him again!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Lee Perreira, LLC's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much Elissa!!! Your event was incredible and everyone there was so wonderful to work with :)

Mackenzie · Married on 02/03/2017

Lee performed at our corporate event and the guests were blown away by his talent. He created the atmosphere for entire night with his outstanding voice. You know he is amazing when people continue to ask who Lee is and where he is from. I would highly recommend him for any event you're hosting!

Sent on 03/07/2017