Lee Media Reviews

45 | Mesa, AZ

45 Reviews for Lee Media

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/07/2020

Captured the essence of our day!

I knew from the first phone call with James that he was the best fit for our wedding day. Throughout the planning process, James and his team at Lee Media were so responsive and helpful they put all my concerns at ease. My husband was hesitant to hire a videographer at first, but now is so glad we did. You just can't capture the essence of people and their emotions and mannerisms in a picture the way you can in a video! James' calm and collected demeanor the day of helped calm my husband's nerves and put him at ease amidst the craziness going on around us. He also throws out some goofy jokes that catch you off guard and make you genuinely laugh. The only thing I wish we would have done differently is get a longer highlight film - I never want it to end! Thank you Lee Media for capturing our wedding day so beautifully so we can relive it over and over again the rest of our lives! :)

Sent on 04/23/2020

Taylor Baker · Married on 02/22/2020

Great experience

Great experience the video came out better than I even imagined and is something I will now have for the rest of my life

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • F

Farrah Weber · Married on 01/26/2020

Amazing Videographer!

James Lee was amazing to work with! He was so professional from the very beginning, and so enjoyable to be around. He made our wedding day go seamlessly and we often forgot we were being filmed! We have since received our highlight video, which is just pure magic. We would highly recommend James Lee and his team!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Ashley Robinson · Married on 01/18/2020

Garcia Wedding

Words cannot even begin to describe how elated I am with James and his teams work! They really captured our wedding so beautifully. Not only do I feel like I get to relive this special day when I look through the pictures and video, I can feel all the love and energy I felt that day. They also captured all the little details of my wedding, which I didn't know how much I would enjoy seeing! From my dress, to the rings, and all the decorations. James was also very personable and friendly whenever we communicated and was very prompt in his responses. Love, love, love how everything turned out!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Lee Media's reply:

Ashley! Wow, thank you for the high praise! And thank you for having us all out on your big day! I'm so happy that you're happy - it makes what we do so rewarding.
  • Mike

Mike Faulkner · Married on 01/02/2020

Does everything they promise and more. Very happy with Lee Media

Can't say enough about how incredible James and his team are.  We were so happy to have gone with him to capture our day.  We got a referral from a friend about James and he was extremely quick to respond and professional.  His rates are more than reasonable for everything that he provides.  My wife and I just got our highlight video and I have probably watched everyday since it was sent to us.  We couldn't be happier with the quality product they provided us and I would be glad to recommend Lee Media to anyone thinking of hiring a company to capture their wedding.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Anakaren · Married on 12/13/2019

Professional photographer with a sense of humor. He made us feel very comfortable with the photoshoot! Also very quick to response to every question.

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing! Perfect, fun, awesome

James is absolutely amazing! He is so easy going and such an awesome fun guy to have following you around on your wedding day. Our video came out perfect! It is everything I wanted and more. I think James was able to understand our style and the vibe that we wanted for our video and he absolutely nailed it. James is a true artist and master of his craft. My husband and I are very happy we chose James to capture our day!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Lee Media's reply:

Ariana, thank you for the kudos! You and your crew know how to PARTY, and look great while doing it! No wonder your film turned out great! Thank you again, and wishing you and yours the BEST!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/09/2019

Phenomenal cinematographer!

James and his team is absolutely phenomenal. Jack joined us on the day-of to video tape and was so sweet and at the same time, I barely knew he was there. My video turned out amazing and I even asked for a shot to be changed and they accommodated that request. Very high quality for an amazing price! I will recommend them over and over again. Thank you, Lee Media!!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Lee Media's reply:

Kayla!! Thank you so much for your compliments. They mean the world to me and Jack. Weddings like yours are why we all do what we do - and love it! :-)
  • Emily

Emily Lane · Married on 10/27/2019

Videographer

James could not have been a better fit for our wedding. He was very professional and timely when having discussions before our wedding. The day of the wedding we didn’t know what to expect because we had a destination wedding but we could not have asked for more from James. He was so kind, thoughtful and made our whole wedding experience enjoyable. The video he created for us couldn’t be any more special and It fits our personalities perfectly. I would gladly use James again for any occasion!!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Emily - thank you for your kind words. You and George were simply wonderful to work with, and your day couldn't have gone better. :-) You are both very lucky to have each other, and are beautiful together!

Cheryle Lee · Married on 10/26/2019

Better than we could imagine

Thank you Lee Media for highlighting our big day in the most magical way. We are so pleased with the outcome and the process was almost flawless.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Cheryle. Thank you for having Anthony and Marc out on your special day and for treating them so well!
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/19/2019

Best decision for our wedding day!

James was absolutely amazing. He perfectly captured my husband and I’s relationship, and I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful video. I was hesitant about getting a videographer at first, but I am SO glad that we did, and so glad we chose Lee Media. Thank you again James, you were so much fun to work with and very talented!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Brittany Keith · Married on 09/28/2019

The BEST Videographer!

James was amazing to work with! He really listened to what we wanted to see in our wedding film and his product was absolutely phenomenal. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer to share our special day with!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Brittany!
    Thank you for the kind words. Clayton and I had so much fun at your big day with both you and Drew. You are wonderful people, and it makes what we do SO rewarding to see love as true as the one you two share.
    Sincerely,

James Lee
    224-430-1396
  • Melissa

Melissa Daulton · Married on 09/11/2019

Great choice for our wedding videography!

James was great to work with! The day of the wedding everything was seamless and we were super comfortable with him. Once we got our film back, we were SO pleased with it!! We love it and have gotten so many compliments from others as well. Thank you, James!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Lee Media's reply:

Melissa! You and Tyler were (and still remain) too legit to quit! BIG THANK YOU for having me out and letting me take credit for how awesome you all looked! Cheers!
  • Nancy

nancy sanchez · Married on 06/12/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding

James did such an amazing job capturing our wedding. Having cameras pointed at you for hours on end can be pretty nerve racking but James the whole process so enjoyable. We felt so at ease and our video reflected that! It would not have been possible without James' personality and amazing skills.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lee Media's reply:

AW, thank you SO MUCH! Such a blast being with you both. You two were (and still are) so absolutely metal! Blessings to you both!
  • Rachel

Rachel Leonard · Married on 05/26/2019

Professional, Vibrant, and Talented

James did an amazing job of capturing the sweet moments of our big day, and we could not be happier! He was professional in our interactions and meetings before hand and made sure he understood what we wanted. He was very organized in getting all of the family photos in a timely manner, while keeping everyone laughing and having fun.
    Anthony was our cinematographer, and did such a beautiful job in capturing our wedding as well. Of course, we, as well as our family, cries every time we see the video. It is well put together and showed all of the highlights of the day from getting ready to our exit.
    Lee Media offered more in their packages than any other vendors we looked into, and was much more affordable than other vendors as well. For us it was a no brainer! We found Lee Media through friends and we will recommend him to all of our friends in the future as well.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Rachel, you are too kind! You and Evan were such a sweet couple, and editing your day kept us all smiling! :-)

Let's stay in touch!

So Young Prasad · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Wedding Videography!

James and his crew were nothing but amazing and professional with filming our wedding back in May! Very comfortable and fun to work with. He listened to our wants and preferences and stuck to them. Was flexible and reasonable, extremely talented with his editing and filming. We are very happy with our wedding film, could not have chosen a better person to be part of our special day! Definitely worth it!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much So Young! It was SO awesome capturing your special day. Thank you again for having us be a part of it!

Nikki A · Married on 05/08/2019

Excellent photographer!

Lee was professional, and easy going to work with! His response time was excellent, and the pictures of our wedding came out beyond what I had imagined(they are PERFECT). He didn't just photograph our posed couple photos really well, he captured our emotions and got candid shots of us and our guests. He worked quickly and efficiently, we hired him for a 5 hour time block for just still images and we couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Nikki you are too kind! It was a blast hanging with you and Josh! Thank you so much for the kind words, and thanks again for having me out!
  • Denise

Denise Gomez-Castaneda · Married on 05/07/2019

More Than I Could Have Ever Dreamed Of!

Getting married can be extremely stressful and nerve-racking, especially on the day of your actual wedding. I originally didn't want a videographer because I found them to be too expensive, but my husband was adamant we get one. My husband found James and wanted him immediately. His prices were unbeatable, and my husband seemed to really like him. We didn't meet James until the day of our wedding, and I was so nervous because I didn't know what to expect. My husband had been the one to speak with James throughout the process, so I didn't know if he was going to be genuinely nice or just treat you like a number. We had met with our photographers prior to our wedding day and loved them; they were a nice couple. So, I figured that at least I had them if everything made a turn for the worst with James. Never did I expect such a genuine, hard-working, caring videographer. I was dumbfounded by his uniqueness and kindness. He told some very cheesy jokes and made me feel just a little less anxious. He drove so many miles to interview my husband and I separately on our wedding day and didn't even mind the fact that he had to drive for so long to three different locations to get everything done, especially in the very hot summer!
    James took care of both my husband and I at our wedding, more than our own photographers did who never contacted us again after our wedding. James made sure we were happy and engaged and it was so amazing to know that he was there on our side. I honestly appreciate all his hard work and dedication. I appreciate so much how genuine he is.
    When he sent the videos, I was expecting something a little different, so he worked with me to make sure I was happy. Even months after my wedding, he still took the time to make sure I was happy with his work; even though he had already gotten paid and could have just never answered. He even stayed extra time at our wedding and said he didn't mind at all while our photographers complained because they did not get paid to stay extra time. I will forever be grateful to James and I recommend him to anyone and everyone! We will definitely be using his services in our next events.
    The video quality is amazing! The editing is superb! I only have good things to say about James and the list goes on and on. I am just so happy with his work and wish I would have met him sooner!
    James: Thank you so much for joining us on our special day. Thank you for making us laugh with your corny jokes and for walking me through everything! We can’t wait to work with you again! Love, Melvin and Denise.

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

Experience the best!

James is a down to earth, brilliant, hardworking, creative and thoughtful videographer and we were so lucky to find him and his team for our special day! From the very beginning James took the time to get to know us showing us just how important we were to his process. He was easy to communicate with during planning; we could email or text and get a reply quickly. James coordinated all the logistics for him and his team for the day of removing some of the stress from us so we could enjoy the day. The end product was beyond AMAZING. The wedding day goes by so fast, hiring a videographer was a great choice--but hiring James made sure it was perfect. We are so happy we found him and we can't wait to watch this video for years to come! Highly recommend Lee Media!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Thank you Kristen! You and Bijan were so hospitable to us, it was our pleasure to make this film for you!

Nicole Levine · Married on 04/27/2019

Sedona wedding

We really had the best time and James made us feel so comfortable. I feel like our personalities really came through in all the photos! Our special day was captured so beautifully, we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Nicole, you and Cole were so fun to work with - not to mention photogenic! Easy job taking your photos and spending the day with you both. Thank you for the kind words!

Santana Hancock · Married on 04/12/2019

Thanks James!

James was amazing to work with! I loved his enthusiasm and ideas, and our wedding video is perfect. Thank you James!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Awww--- thanks SO MUCH! Your wedding was such an adventure, and so personal. I love projects like yours!
  • Roxy

Roxy B · Married on 03/30/2019

Affordable, creative, amazing videographer!

James is super talented and knows his stuff! We shopped around for wedding videographers and his media company was affordable yet highly experienced with a great portfolio of work. He made magic with our wedding video, capturing every special moment and the essence of who we are as a couple. Must use Lee Media! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Roxanne! You and Erik were so fun friendly and hospitable! Thank you for the kind words and thank you for making us a part of your day!!!
  • Mrs. Rae Hixson

Rachel · Married on 03/02/2019

Wow - yes, hire

James was really incredible. He paid attention to detail and really understood what we were looking for in our film. His team was also AMAZING. Conner was so professional, kind, and talented. I couldn't express my gratitude enough. EVERYONE has complimented our video on how incredible the graphics were. AND HOLY SMOKES IT IS TRULY AMAZING. Hiring Lee Media was an excellent choice. The team captured every incredible moment from our wedding day, and our video is something we will cherish forever. I highly encourage doing interviews!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Megan

Megan Mcbroom · Married on 03/01/2019

Best Wedding Photographer💕

James was so great to work with. He made a list of photos and I was able to add to it to make sure I got everyone that I wanted in the pictures of the day. I was able to share pictures that I found on pintrest with him and he was game for all of the ideas I had. I can hardly wait to see the finished pictures of our day!

On a personal note James was so compassionate and caring when my original wedding plans fell through due to our Air BnB cancelling in January (our wedding was in March 1st ) He recommended different options and went as far as to research and go to our new venue to scope out the best spots for pictures. Thank you James for all that you did to make our day amazing!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Dawson · Married on 02/02/2019

A pleasant experience

We were so impressed with how well Lee Media was able to capture our wedding. I enjoyed the highlight video to get a small glimpse of what the night was like. Very pleasant to work with and was creative which was the area we were lacking. Highly recommend and will definitely use again!

Sent on 03/29/2019