Lee Media Reviews

Lee Media 5
Lee Media 6
Lee Media 7

Anakaren · Getting married on 12/13/2019

Professional photographer with a sense of humor. He made us feel very comfortable with the photoshoot! Also very quick to response to every question.

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Nancy

nancy sanchez · Married on 06/12/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding

James did such an amazing job capturing our wedding. Having cameras pointed at you for hours on end can be pretty nerve racking but James the whole process so enjoyable. We felt so at ease and our video reflected that! It would not have been possible without James' personality and amazing skills.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lee Media's reply:

AW, thank you SO MUCH! Such a blast being with you both. You two were (and still are) so absolutely metal! Blessings to you both!

Nikki A · Married on 05/08/2019

Excellent photographer!

Lee was professional, and easy going to work with! His response time was excellent, and the pictures of our wedding came out beyond what I had imagined(they are PERFECT). He didn't just photograph our posed couple photos really well, he captured our emotions and got candid shots of us and our guests. He worked quickly and efficiently, we hired him for a 5 hour time block for just still images and we couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Lee Media 8
    Lee Media 9

Lee Media's reply:

Nikki you are too kind! It was a blast hanging with you and Josh! Thank you so much for the kind words, and thanks again for having me out!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

Experience the best!

James is a down to earth, brilliant, hardworking, creative and thoughtful videographer and we were so lucky to find him and his team for our special day! From the very beginning James took the time to get to know us showing us just how important we were to his process. He was easy to communicate with during planning; we could email or text and get a reply quickly. James coordinated all the logistics for him and his team for the day of removing some of the stress from us so we could enjoy the day. The end product was beyond AMAZING. The wedding day goes by so fast, hiring a videographer was a great choice--but hiring James made sure it was perfect. We are so happy we found him and we can't wait to watch this video for years to come! Highly recommend Lee Media!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Thank you Kristen! You and Bijan were so hospitable to us, it was our pleasure to make this film for you!

Nicole Levine · Married on 04/27/2019

Sedona wedding

We really had the best time and James made us feel so comfortable. I feel like our personalities really came through in all the photos! Our special day was captured so beautifully, we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Nicole, you and Cole were so fun to work with - not to mention photogenic! Easy job taking your photos and spending the day with you both. Thank you for the kind words!

Santana Hancock · Married on 04/12/2019

Thanks James!

James was amazing to work with! I loved his enthusiasm and ideas, and our wedding video is perfect. Thank you James!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Awww--- thanks SO MUCH! Your wedding was such an adventure, and so personal. I love projects like yours!
  • Roxy

Roxy B · Married on 03/30/2019

Affordable, creative, amazing videographer!

James is super talented and knows his stuff! We shopped around for wedding videographers and his media company was affordable yet highly experienced with a great portfolio of work. He made magic with our wedding video, capturing every special moment and the essence of who we are as a couple. Must use Lee Media! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Lee Media's reply:

Roxanne! You and Erik were so fun friendly and hospitable! Thank you for the kind words and thank you for making us a part of your day!!!
  • Mrs. Rae Hixson

Rachel · Married on 03/02/2019

Wow - yes, hire

James was really incredible. He paid attention to detail and really understood what we were looking for in our film. His team was also AMAZING. Conner was so professional, kind, and talented. I couldn't express my gratitude enough. EVERYONE has complimented our video on how incredible the graphics were. AND HOLY SMOKES IT IS TRULY AMAZING. Hiring Lee Media was an excellent choice. The team captured every incredible moment from our wedding day, and our video is something we will cherish forever. I highly encourage doing interviews!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Megan

Megan Mcbroom · Married on 03/01/2019

Best Wedding Photographer💕

James was so great to work with. He made a list of photos and I was able to add to it to make sure I got everyone that I wanted in the pictures of the day. I was able to share pictures that I found on pintrest with him and he was game for all of the ideas I had. I can hardly wait to see the finished pictures of our day!

On a personal note James was so compassionate and caring when my original wedding plans fell through due to our Air BnB cancelling in January (our wedding was in March 1st ) He recommended different options and went as far as to research and go to our new venue to scope out the best spots for pictures. Thank you James for all that you did to make our day amazing!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Dawson · Married on 02/02/2019

A pleasant experience

We were so impressed with how well Lee Media was able to capture our wedding. I enjoyed the highlight video to get a small glimpse of what the night was like. Very pleasant to work with and was creative which was the area we were lacking. Highly recommend and will definitely use again!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Matt C · Married on 12/01/2018

One of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding

When we were originally planning our wedding we were hesitant to have a videographer. Our planner convinced us that we needed to meet James. We are so glad we did!!! He made it as easy as cab be during the planning phase. His questions about what was important to us and what we wanted him to capture were clear and his explanations made it easy for us to decide on what we wanted. At the wedding itself, James was somehow everywhere at once. One of the most common things we heard from our guests was how amazed they were that James knew to be right there for every important moment that happened from the ceremony to the reception to the dance floor. The end results were beyond what we hoped for. The edited clip as well as the raw footage was just amazing and really captured the day. Thanks again James for all your hard work! Matt + Annie

Sent on 03/04/2019

Tammy Leeks · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing Videographer

James did such an amazing job of capturing everything my daughter wanted for her wedding. I appreciate his professionalism, patience, follow up and service. Thank you, thank you. we would choose you again James!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Thank you!!

We are so impressed with our video came out! Lee definitely went above and beyond to make sure he captured everything. We got our video back about a month after the wedding. He exceeded our expectations! Thank you so much for a lifelong memory! Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Lee Media's reply:

Aw, thank you Brittany! You're very kind! It was a TON of fun working with you on your big day - and we love that you love it!
  • Sara

Sara Saathoff · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing wedding videophrapher!!

James did a remarkable job with capturing our wedding day. He was extremely professional, reliable, and fun to work with. I was blown away with our video which was 8 minutes long vs other companies that only offered a 2-3 minute video. He took all of my feedback and didn't miss a thing. I would highly recommend choosing him to capture your day!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2018

100% recommended

We did a lot of looking around for a videographer and talking with different companies before we found James, and it was the BEST decision we made! So so pleased with how not only the entire day went, but how our video turned out!! James has a genuine passion for this and was very professional but also just a joy to have around,and also a great attention to detail. He made our wedding a lot less stressful than it would have been otherwise:) we'd recommend him 100%!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I very much appreciate it - it was wonderful being with the both of you on your big day!

Tamara Else · Married on 10/23/2018

We love James Lee!

We had the pleasure of hosting James as our wedding cinematographer. We had actually not met in person previous to our wedding day as we were in Florida and he was in Arizona. I sent my mom and sister to a wedding show in Downtown Phoenix and explained how important obtaining a cinematographer was to us. They sent our email to various people and we got an email from James. I had my then fiancé look through his videos as he also formats videos and was quite picky about what he wanted. We were very pleased with James’ previous weddings. So we contacted him and he was as nice as could be. He would ask things that we hadn’t even thought about and wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. Then came the wedding day and he jived so well with our photographers and brought such a fun and goofy vibe to our wedding. Although he was professional though out the whole wedding it felt like he was a life long friend and was meant to be a part of our wedding!! I thought that was the end of his greatness and then came our highlight video and it was the MOST amazing thing I have EVER seen. I showed people at work and they thought it could have been a movie trailer!! James is a spectacular cinematographer and I couldn’t imagine our day without him!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Lee Media 10
    Lee Media 11

Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Tammy! It was definitely a special day, and I love the beautiful moments we were able to capture! Thank you for having me!

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

I am so happily pleased with James and the beautiful work he has done for me. Typically camera shy and overly picky, I was surprised to feel immediately at ease with him and his camera - and it shows in the photos. I actually had fun! When it came to photos of my stationery work - I was also impressed and surprised with each and every shot. However, the coup de grâce was the professional video. From a quick turn around to delivery of a product of ridiculous high quality and creativity, I was blown away. Add to all this his genuine and kind nature, and he’s my go-to guy for all things video and photography - for life.

Lee Media 12
    Lee Media 13

Lee Media's reply:

Julie you are too kind --- thank you so much for the kind words!

Jillian · Married on 10/11/2018

Lee Media blew us away!

James was such a pleasure to work with! When we received our wedding video from James we couldn't believe how well he captured the emotions and the fun loving environment of our wedding day. It brought us to tears! He truly took the time to get to know my husband and I and our style, and made our concerns his concerns. It was such a stress free process working with James, and he really gave us the wedding video of our dreams! Thank you Lee Media for all your hard work!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Marissa · Married on 08/18/2018

I can not say enough great words about Lee Media. James provided my husband and I with a wedding film that was beyond perfect. It truly captured the entire day and our love story so perfectly. We especially loved the added on interview clips which we paid a bit extra for, but was worth every penny.

James was very professional and the price for his videography services were very affordable for everything we wanted. I would highly recommend James to anyone seeking videographer services.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Marissa - you are too kind! It was so much fun being a part of yours and Matt's big day. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness in the UK, and wherever life takes you!

Alison · Married on 08/07/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with James! He was there from beginning to end of our wedding and captured getting ready, ceremony and party! He was organized, efficient and wasn’t obtrusive – he got such good video because no one really remembered he was there! We've watched our video so many times and showed it to so many people – its 7 minutes that was worth every penny! He made sure he captured the moments and the people we wanted to remember as part of our day. It’s a day that we can relive over and over and still walk away with the same feeling of happiness that we had on the beach at our wedding! I'd 100% recommend James to help you remember your day!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Rayn · Married on 02/17/2018

James was an awesome photographer to work with! He was easily accessible and easy to communicate with. We connected on Thumbtack, through email, Instagram (he keeps in touch as a follower!), and eventually cell phone. He is very willing to work with his clients; He has very reasonable prices for many hours of coverage, and will drive to a destination location shoot because he loves what he does. He was very punctual with communication and planning, and arrived early to our event. He is based in the Mesa, AZ area but drove to northeast Phoenix for us, and central Phoenix for a shoot after us.

His eye for photos is very unique and candid. I love candid! He captured real emotion and motion while still photographing me and the other members in my party from flattering angles. My FAVORITE part was his unique perspective, which made the photos appear to the viewer as if they were in the room with us (which was wonderful for our elopement ceremony since in fact our families were not present). He was very fun to work with; he was very energetic and outgoing, easily fit right in with our group and our feeling comfortable with him, and funny. He came prepared with jokes to help get some real laughs in our photos. I feel our quirks came out very natural with him. I love his framing in some shots, where he blurred foliage from the foreground. I also love the tones of the edits, very vivid and sharp.

He was also EXTREMELY quick at returning the gallery of edited photos to me. That is so rare and I appreciated it immensely!

I would definitely recommend James as a photographer for events, like weddings, elopements, and couples photos. His Instagram (jameslee101) also features some beautiful portraits, and macro-shots.

Lee Media 14
    Lee Media 15
    Lee Media 16

Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Raynie! It was a privilege to be there for your big day!

Anna Sass · Married on 01/21/2018

Incredible!

Lee Media was absolutely spectacular for my wedding! James Lee is amazing to work with! He was so professional, creative, and energetic. He worked so well with all of our guests (despite some of them not getting along with each other) he easily directed everyone for the best pictures and videos, and the results were stunning! Our wedding looked (and felt) like a fairytale, and every time I rewatch the video I start tearing up again.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Allison · Married on 12/02/2017

James was beyond fantastic ! We are a couple from North Dakota, who hired James last minute to shoot our Arizona destination wedding. He listened to our ideas and made us feel so comfortable in front of the lense. He captured every moment of the day, funny, sweet or steamy. We can not say enough great things about James’s charming personality or the quality of his work, by the end of the day, he truly felt like family. As a bride, I was so nervous about looking perfect in my wedding photos and video. He found a way to accentuate all of my assets in a way that was breath taking. Everything looked right out of Brides magazine! Thank you so much James!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Lee Media's reply:

Thank you so much Allison! It was TERRIFIC working with you and Kris! I'm so happy for your family!

Aaron · Married on 05/22/2016

Lee Media did our wedding video and it was SO GOOD! We first met with James a while before the wedding and his enthusiasm for his job were immediately seen then and every step of the way through the process. Having him there made us feel like we were in good hands, which we were. He’s easy to talk to, a hard worker, and, most importantly, makes a dang good product. He even incorporated footage we gave him we shot on our honeymoon! Lee Media is worth every penny. Hire James and team to do your video and know you made a great choice.

Lee Media's reply:

Aaron -- your wedding was a treat to be involved with, and I was honored to be included! Knowing your film makes you and the Mrs happy fills me with joy!