Lee Forrest Design LLC Reviews

Lee Forrest Design LLC 6
Lee Forrest Design LLC 7

Sara · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

I had a pleasure working with Lee for our wedding. After an initial meeting Lee put together a test bouquet for us and the flowers needed some work. We spoke and he was able to put my vision into place with some minor adjustments and I am so glad we spoke. What a beautiful set of flowers we had! Lee is great to work with and really tries hard to make sure you are happy with the work. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know wanting beautiful flowers at their event.

Dena Galanos-Mabe · Married on 11/02/2018

Wedding if my dresms

I was so honored to have Lee Forest as my florist. His vision is beyond words. He literally explained what heaven looks like to me. My bouquet was breathtaking! I had a silver dress and everyone else wore black and Lee recommended adding black floral to my bouquet. I felt so beautiful holding my bouquet! Thank you Lee for your vision and making my wedding dreams come true!

Kristina · Married on 10/11/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Lee. We communicated primarily over email and phone since I live out of state which can be nerve wracking, but he completely took any anxiety away. He could not have been more responsive and accommodating. He gave me great ideas and helped bring my vision to life. The finished product was more than I could have hoped for. I was blown away. He was timely, polite, and just overall a wonderful partner to have going through this planning process. I would recommend him 1000 times over. He was amazing!

• Michelle

Michelle Carlos Dawson · Married on 09/16/2018

Above and beyond perfect

Lee was patient with me as I was pretty indecisive. I even changed my wedding venue on him! Despite having little direction or input from me. I gave less pictures of what I likes and my budget. He worked his magic and I was over the moon with what he came up with. I loved my flowers so much I dried them out to keep. I couldn’t part with them. Great service great work! Happy bride happy groom. Thanks Lee!

Lee Forrest Design LLC 8
    Lee Forrest Design LLC 9
    Lee Forrest Design LLC 10
    Lee Forrest Design LLC 11

Seth · Married on 08/30/2018

I fell in love with Lee's designs on Pinterest, then we met in person and I knew he was the one that had to do our wedding. We immediately connected with him as we were a gay couple and he had a Rainbow sticker on his business door. He understood our wants, colors, and needs without us even having to say much. He created exactly what I envisioned in my head, but ten times better. He also suggested us to use Unity in Glass as an alternative to a sand ceremony and we couldn't be happier with that. Thank you, Lee, a thousand times over.

Love,
    Seth and Craig

K · Married on 06/16/2018

Lee is not just a florist, he is a very talented artist. He has an eye for design and attention to detail. We knew that Lee was the right person for us because we wanted a wedding that was unique, gorgeous and breathtaking. He was able to transform the ceremony and reception spaces and create an atmosphere of pure beauty and elegance. We were blown away with his work! If you have a vision, he can make it become reality. And if you need help creating a vision, he can help you figure out what you want. I can not imagine working with anyone else besides Lee. Both Lee and his team are very professional and the communication could not have been easier.

• I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

Best floral artist we could've chosen!! Lee and his team were amazing! I showed him some pinterest photos of what I liked and he went above and beyond! He created bouquets and arrangements that far surpassed anything I've ever seen! He was also so sweet and responsive to emails and questions. Very accommodating. Truly a pleasure to work with! I am still in awe when I remember how beautiful his floral creations were! Thank you Lee!!

Lee Forrest Design LLC 12

Kate · Married on 05/19/2018

The flowers for our wedding looked amazing!! I am so happy with how how well they turned out. Working with Lee and his team was so easy. We aren't from Florida and so much of our wedding planning was done from a far. Most of our conversations were over the phone or via email but that didn't effect the process or the overall design. Lee was very responsive with all of my small last minute changes to our floral plan. Lee was also very good at recommending ways to reuse our ceremony floral at the receoption so that we could get more use out of the gorgeous arrangements, which I appreciated! We received compliements from many guests on how great the floral looked throughout the entire day! We also had two beautfiul arrangements put together by the team for our rehearsal dinner. They also exceeded our expectations and were definitely enjoyed by all!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2018

We could not have been more happy with our choice to work with Lee Forrest for our wedding floral.

Prior to signing our contract, we worked with Lee on an overall color scheme for the bouquet and boutonniere (pastel), a "feel" for the centerpieces (tropical leaves with golden dinosaurs), and a our centerpieces for our head table. We were so impressed by how flexible Lee was in helping us reach out budget--he never made me feel bad about asking for less expensive flowers, and made sure that we held to higher quality pieces where they were important.

One thing that most impressed us by Lee was his responsiveness and professionalism. He made sure that we knew what we were getting, every step of the way, and was quick to respond to our queries within 24 business hours. This wasn't the case with all florists we originally spoke to, and it really made him stand out.

For my wedding we had unique, stunning floral, we paid less than our original floral budget, and we had the piece of mind that my flowers would arrive and they would look awesome. We cannot thank Lee enough for doing such a great job on such an important part of our day.

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Don’t look any further, you’ve found the best florist in town! Working with Lee and his team was a dream come true. We wanted a tropical feel for our wedding and they made our vision come to life! You can tell right away that Lee is truly an expert in his field. The were flexible and very responsive to emails as well. You will not be disappointed when choosing this team for your floral!

Lee Forrest Design LLC 13
    Lee Forrest Design LLC 14

Starr · Married on 02/23/2018

Lee and his team completely captured our idea for the centerpieces, chuppah, and overall design of the wedding. THIS TEAM IS AMAZING, simply put! We had many ideas pop up throughout the wedding process and when we began to alter and add to the original proposal, Lee made the process so easy and smooth. We even had a last minute change that Lee had no problem accommodating. The guests have not stopped talking about the overall look/theme of the wedding, and none of it would have happened without Lee Forrest Designs.

Crystal · Married on 11/24/2017

The floral for my wedding was gorgeous! Lee was not only such a beautiful spirit in his personality and expertise but he executed my vision from one picture. His staff was on time for delivery and had to improvise on a 12th centerpiece I forgot to tell him I needed. Everyone took the flowers home including my head table piece. I would highly recommend his services!

April · Married on 11/11/2017

Lee is a true artist. He made my wedding bouquets, ceremony arrangements and the centerpieces beautiifully and the exact way that I wanted. I had to go back and forth with him on the design and the budget but he was so patient and never made me feel like I'm being difficult. My fiance then, now husband, was getting ready at the venue and he was bit stressed with so much going on leading to the ceremony but as soon as he saw the arrangements he felt that everything is going to be alright. They were just so gorgeous. Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 08/06/2017

Our team at Lee Forrest worked with us to bring my bouquet/boutonniere/altar/centerpiece arrangement ideas to life. After seeing their work at another wedding, I immediately knew I had to work with them for my own wedding. My florals looked exactly as I had requested and were absolutely stunning! Apart from their actual products, the customer service at Lee Forrest is outstanding as well. When their first quote went over my "flower budget" we worked together to get the price down to something I could afford but still definitely love as well. So if you're looking for a great florist in the Orlando area, look no further!!

Santonio · Married on 05/20/2017

Lee and his team were just amazing. My floral arrangements were a sight to see. They did such a phenomenal job bring my ideas for my bouquets together. The professionalism is out the door, when we meet for the consultation, I knew that I had nothing to worry about because we could see that we were in great hands with Lee and he brought it with all of floral décor. I was in aww when I saw everything; he blew my expectation out of the water.His work delivers what he stands for as a florist .

Emma · Married on 05/06/2017

Lee at Lee Forrest was absolutely amazing to work with. From the moment we had our initial consultation I knew I had to book Lee and his team. Lee was flexible when at our mock-up I wanted some changes made to the proposal, he made the changes with no hesitation. Every vendor I met with raved about Lee and his team, everyone absolutely loves working with him! When I first got a glimpse of my bouquet as I was getting my hair and make-up done I started to tear up, they were the most beautiful, fresh, perfectly arranged flowers I had seen and exactly what I envisioned when first meeting with Lee. Our reception room was stunning and I can’t thank Lee enough for making our wedding day everything we ever wanted and more! I have no hesitations in recommending Lee Forrest to anyone looking for an amazingly talented florist!

Chelsea · Married on 03/10/2017

Lee Forrest is absolutely amazing! Our flowers were gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. The whole team was great at responding to emails and understanding our vision. They are professional, talented, and so kind! You will not be disappointed!

Giada · Married on 03/04/2017

The best of the best! My flowers were so gorgeous at my recent wedding, I was honestly surprised they were that pretty! I had little direction but Lee and his team nailed it! My mom took home all the arrangements and my bouquet and we have been admiring them for the last few days after the wedding! They are also so easy to work with and flexible and kind! If you want the most beautiful flowers ever, choose Lee Forrest!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/21/2017

When we were looking for a florist we heard Lee was the best so we made an appointment to meet with them to see what we thought. We met with Jaimz and after the meeting we knew we found our florist. She took everything we had in our heads and brought it together to make our dreams a reality. We wanted orchids and lots of them. On our wedding day we were blown away. It was everything we wanted and more. I can't tell you how many people have said it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. I have people who weren't there and have just seen pictures raving about it. Lee and his staff made our fairytale a reality!

Abby · Married on 01/05/2017

As soon as I sat down with Lee and we starting talking - I knew I had found our florist! Lee was able to capture the romantic look we were going for by utilizing greenery and a combination of flowers. Our guests are still talking about the King's Table we had which had a garland going down the center with two tall willow branch centerpieces. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the ceremony/reception was even more elegant than I could have even dreamed of! My bridal bouquet was beyond gorgeous and I could go on and on about this wonderful team. Look no further - Lee Forrest is top notch, worth every penny!!!

Alicia · Married on 11/25/2016

Lee and his team are absolutely amazing! At the first meeting I brought tons of ideas with me and Lee began describing and sketching his version out. He is so creative! I was so pleased the day of my wedding to see it all come together. When you look at his Facebook, it is evident that he is able to create any style, whether it's bright and modern or rustic and neutral. I love that about him because so many florists have a certain "look", but Lee can do anything. His team was so responsive whether it was an email or a phone call, I always heard back within an hour. I cannot stress enough how beautiful my ceremony and reception were thanks to Lee!

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2016

Lee and his team truly made our wedding so beautiful and perfect! Besides being a delight to work with, Lee and his team are so friendly, responsive, and helpful. Anytime we had a question - which was often! - they provided answers promptly and completely, and truly listened. They will combine their expertise with your vision and your budget, and deliver something better than you could have ever imagined. Every step of the process - from our first meeting, to the final big day - felt so easy and natural because we knew we were in good hands. Lee’s florals on our wedding day were absolutely gorgeous, and completed everything so perfectly.

Sommer · Married on 10/15/2016

I am the Mother of the Bride. My Daughter was married October 2016. I am writing this review due to the amazing and beautiful flower arrangements at the Church and at the Wedding Reception Lee of “Lee Forrest Design” and his Team (Joan & Bruce) created for my Daughter’s Wedding and Reception. My Daughter explained her vision to Joan and Lee. When I entered the church and saw the flower arrangements and decorations in the church words could not explained how beautiful. All I could do was smile. My Daughter’s bouquet was exceptionally beautiful. The church aisles, altar decorations and rose petals sprinkled on the carpet aisle runner were so elegant.

Even more beautiful and elegant was the Reception. During the reception Family & Friends kept repeating “the flower arrangements are so beautiful.” I am still getting compliments from Family and Friends on the beautiful flowers.
    I was worried about my Daughter not getting the exact vision she wanted. Joan you told me not to worry and that everything would turn out okay. Well not only did it turn out okay, the Team of Lee Forrest Design created my Daughter’s vision and more.

Thank you Lee, Joan, Bruce and the rest of the team.

Lee Forrest Design was attentive to my Daughter’s vision, responsive, professional and kind. I highly recommend Lee Forrest Design.

Mother of the Bride

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2016

Wow!! What can I say? Lee and his team are amazing!! My flowers were perfect! All I had to do was tell him the color of my dress and my girls dresses and let him run with it. I got so many compliments on my bouquet!! I can't thank you and your team enough Lee.

Alexis · Married on 08/20/2016

Lee Forrest and his team did a spectacular job for my daughter's wedding. They were very helpful in the planning process, making sure they knew exactly what was important to her. The service was wonderful, they set up at the church and moved the arrangements to the venue, all in a timely manner. The flowers were exquisite! The centerpieces and bouquets were far beyond our expectations. I told guests they were welcome to take home centerpieces at the end of the night and they were thrilled. I saw many of them the following Saturday and they all told me the arrangements were still gorgeous, even after a week. I highly recommend Lee Forrest Design!