Lee Edwards Entertainment Reviews

140 Reviews for Lee Edwards Entertainment

Lee Edwards Entertainment 1
Lee Edwards Entertainment 2

Kathleen Wilson · Married on 12/28/2018

Professional and high quality vendor

Edwards Entertainment did a tremendous job with our daughter’s wedding reception. Their professionalism is outstanding, they honored our requests and played the perfect mix of music. I would whole-heartedly recommend this vendor.
    They were easy and terrific to work with in every way.

Michael Scholtens · Married on 11/29/2018

Charleston Wedding

We had Lee Edwards Entainment DJ our wedding at Circle Congregational Church downtown and they could not have been better. They were very accommodating and took direction from us on how they DJ'ed the event. We would pick them again in an instant!

Sarah B · Married on 11/11/2018

It was great!

We all had so much fun! There were plenty of good dancing photos!

• Lauren

Lauren Tatum · Married on 11/10/2018

Danced All Night!

I couldn't recommend Lee Edwards Entertainment more - if you're planning a wedding or another event, call Lee Edwards Entertainment! Dwayne DJed our wedding in November and all of our guests kept coming up to us and telling us how great the DJ was...we all danced the night away. I don't think there was a single person who didn't get up and dance! Lee was also very responsive and easy to work with leading up to the wedding - we were thrilled to have worked with Lee and Dwayne for our wedding!

Michelle A Wilson · Married on 10/18/2018

Best Night Ever

Lee did a great job DJ'ing the wedding. More than I expected. Would definitely hire him again if I needed a DJ. Was very patient with the bride's getting all the music to him on a timely basis. Everyone enjoyed the music selection and Lee kept them dancing all night. Very highly recommended.

Lawson · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome company!

I found Lee Edward's Entertainment on a wedding website. They responded very quickly and answered any and all questions I had. They were all very kind and have a huuuuge playlist to choose from. They make sure to have everything you want (and dont want) playing all throughout the venue! I highly recommend them for any and all of your music needs! They were perfect for a DJ at my wedding. Everyone had a blast!

Conor Kilgallen · Married on 09/01/2018

Doesn’t get any better

I can’t begin to thank Lee Edwards enough for the incredible work he did for my wife and I on our wedding day. He was always quick to respond to any questions I had leading up to the date. He was happy to voice any concerns or suggestions he had to make sure that our day went smooth without us having to worry! The music selection was fantastic as well and we had quite a diverse group all age groups and folks from Canada, France, and Mexico. Everyone was dancing and moving to the Lee Edwards groove! He made sure any songs on our do not play list were kept off the speakers and even took requests using his judgement to make sure the crowed was happy and he never disappointed.... I would 100% recommend lee to any one in need of a DJ. Incredible service at a fair price that puts him above the rest!!

Juan Santos · Married on 08/02/2018

Highly recommended!

L.E.E is just the best! Very professional, great communication, great pricing and will keep the people dancing!

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

Lee was so wonderful to work with! Our DJ was such a big hit, we got so many compliments following our wedding! He was thoughtful in all he said and announced and the music he played had everyone dancing all night long! -Bride & Groom

Brenton Montagna · Married on 03/03/2018

Great night

Had a small wedding and lee was able to get most people dancing had a great time

Sara · Married on 12/03/2017

I have received great service from Lee Edwards. He is very accommodating and responsive. They have provided music for us for many year and are always on time, friendly and able to adjust to guests needs. I highly recommend them.

Suzette · Married on 10/28/2017

Lee was wonderful at my wedding on October 28th! He arrived on time and made the music sound absolutely amazing! Lee was very accommodating and flexible as the evening went on. He even went above and beyond to edit a few songs for me beforehand to make my day perfect! Thanks for everything Lee!

Cynthia · Married on 10/27/2017

Absolutely perfect DJ service! He arrived early, set up, and was very professional and courteous. We wanted only specific music played so we sent him a list of Music most of the music/songs that he did not have on his lists. He managed to find every single song and put it in our playlist. It was absolutely perfect! We were so happy with him! I will recommend him to anybody who asks if I know a good DJ.

Lee Edwards Entertainment 3
  • CrystalM

Crystal · Married on 09/23/2017

Did a fantastic job for my wedding reception. Kept the guests dancing and was on his toes when it was time for announcements. Highly recommend!!

Claire · Married on 08/20/2017

Amazing DJ! Lee was professional, super flexible and accomodateing. He had a business partner who set up for ceromony while he was setting up reception so there was no lapse in time and music was always playing. He also played all the songs I wanted and was so nice to all my guests. He even followed up thanking me after my wedding weekend! I would highly recommend Lee to DJ any event of yours!

casi · Married on 07/15/2017

Very responsive and flexible !

Erica Schuler · Married on 05/01/2017

Amazing every year!

For the past 12 years we have called upon Lee Edwards Entertainment to DJ our Spring Fling for our Students with special needs at WAHS. Lee NEVER hesitates to come out and put on a great dance for a great cause! He is there on time ready to go and breaks it down when its time to go. The kids have a blast and we seriously say we wouldn't be able to do it without Lee the DJ!!!!

Lee Edwards Entertainment 4
  • User6321866 · 1+ year ago

Wedding is March 11th and can't wait to see what they have to offer, very responsive and helpful and VERY affordable

Amie · Married on 02/24/2017

Lee is great to work with! A true professional, knowledgeable about his craft, and all around nice guy. I highly recommend him!

Rebecca · Married on 12/03/2016

We have worked with this company for many years! Love their service - easy to work with.

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

Great DJ! Had everyone dancing all night and he was super affordable & easy to work will. I recommend him 1,000%!

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2016

Lee and his team did a great job for our wedding! They were very helpful in suggestions and flexible day of to accommodate guests' requests. I would also say his prices are hard to beat! Thank you Lee!

Travon · Married on 10/15/2016

Lee Edwards Entertainment provided the DJ for our wedding on October 15th on Sullivan's Island.

The service was outstanding! We had a mix of ages at our wedding and the DJ kept the dance floor filled with people dancing form the first dance until the wedding ended a few hours later.

Our DJ Jonathan was professional and on time. He also played music for our ceremony that was perfectly timed and contributed to our wedding being a huge success!

Shelease · Married on 10/15/2016

Lee Edwards Entertainment was AMAZING!!! Lee and his colleagues really made our wedding super special! The quality of his entertainment system was superb. He was very responsive and organized throughout the entire process! Also, as a bonus, myself and my guests were able to partake in karaoke! I wanted karaoke during the wedding reception and Lee made it happen! Myself and my husband highly recommend Lee Edwards Entertainment! He truly help make our wedding special and memorable.

Jennifer · Married on 09/25/2016

Everything was perfect from the start to finish! Easy to work with, even with last minute request and changes.