Lee Edwards Entertainment Reviews

Lee Edwards Entertainment 4
Lee Edwards Entertainment 5

Tom and Lisa · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Wedding Reception

Lee was very responsive and very, very competitive for our lovely wedding reception. He even took the time to meet with us and we made an immediate connection. He met all of our needs and then some. He performed the ceremony music (which was a last
    minute request due to a cancellation) and the reception too. My bride could not have been happier or more pleased with his performance.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Emily Krueger · Married on 08/21/2019

Awesome!!!

A few small instructions and Lee handled the rest! The music was great and everyone at the wedding danced and really enjoyed themselves. I would definitely recommend Lee to others!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Zimmitti · Married on 07/20/2019

Lee was great!

Lee was a great DJ! He was extremely available whenever we needed to contact him before the wedding, and he listened to all of our requests. He was the perfect amount of involved during the ceremony (he will ask you exactly how of this you want) and the music selection was great! There was a specific song that my husband and I asked Lee to play that was very special to us but he didn't have on his playlist, and he found it and played it for us, and it was such a special part of the night! I would recommend Lee to a friend.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Abby

Abby Davis · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfect DJ!

Lee did such a great job at our wedding! All of the guests danced until the very last song and he did a great job accommodating requests and tailoring the music to the crowd.

Thank you so much, Lee!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Rona Painter · Married on 07/06/2019

We danced all night!

Lee was great to work with. He was able to provide exactly the details we asked for. My main request was that he keep people dancing all night - and he did!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Katie Saunders · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Service

Lee and his crew were very helpful we’re very helpful and easy to work with! Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jessie Tretter · Married on 06/08/2019

Bride- main contact with vendor

We had a great experience with Lee Edwards and his team! They were referred to us by my brother and sister-in-law, and they definitely did not disappoint! Lee was available via email and phone call, and was very easy to talk to. He was able to meet us prior to the wedding in order for us to ask certain questions and verify song selection. Our DJ at the reception was personable yet knew his role, and we were so thankful he did such a great job with our requests!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Tori

Tori Lynn Giblin · Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome music!

Lee was awesome to work with! He was very professional and played everything we asked. He and his team were great!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Kalyn

Kalyn Mccollister · Married on 05/07/2019

Great Experience!

I didn't have to do anything but fill out some paperwork, answer a few questions, and this amazing company helped my wedding be absolutely incredible!!! They kept the music going, people on the dance floor, and had an incredible attitude about everything! They even told me my caterer was the best they had ever had! I felt the same about them, they were amazing, and I would not pick anyone different if I had the opportunity to go back and redo my bwedding. Thank you Lee Edwards Entertainment!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Kadi

Kadi Waller · Married on 04/13/2019

Outstanding!!

Lee Edwards Entertainment did an amazing job for my wedding! He was on time and had everything set up before I even got there. The music cues were on point, the music selection was fantastic! full disclosure: my fiancé and I did not finish the music selection thingy very promptly for him, and he still managed to keep us all dancing all night.
    I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Lee Edwards Entertainment 6
    Lee Edwards Entertainment 7
    Lee Edwards Entertainment 8
  • Jelisa

Jelisa · Married on 04/12/2019

A great wedding!

A great experience! We had a very small, intimate wedding but our deejay treated it with professionalism as if he was playing for our huge crowd. We had so much fun. Thank you!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Caroline Durand · Married on 03/02/2019

Magical Swing/Retro Wedding under the stars

Lee made our dream wedding a reality! My husband and I still can't get over how perfect the evening was. We wanted a vintage vibe with stricly swing and crooners, and Lee totally nailed it! He went above and beyond to make our vision come true, and I must admit that never in our wildest dreams could we have imagines what he pulled off. We absolutely loved having him create the atmosphere of our wedding, and could not have found a more perfect match! Thank you for everything Lee, it was magical!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Suzi Raiford · Married on 01/26/2019

Daughter's Dream Wedding

I've known Lee Edward's for years and I am so happy to have him for my daughter's wedding 1/26/19 at The Island House. He is local and knows what people want. His set up was easy and transitions were seamless from the perfect pitch ceremony to the remote music on the front lawn for the cocktail party...perfect timing. Let's just say there were more people on the dance floor than in the seats! Thanks Lee!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Kathleen Wilson · Married on 12/28/2018

Professional and high quality vendor

Edwards Entertainment did a tremendous job with our daughter’s wedding reception. Their professionalism is outstanding, they honored our requests and played the perfect mix of music. I would whole-heartedly recommend this vendor.
    They were easy and terrific to work with in every way.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Michael Scholtens · Married on 11/29/2018

Charleston Wedding

We had Lee Edwards Entainment DJ our wedding at Circle Congregational Church downtown and they could not have been better. They were very accommodating and took direction from us on how they DJ'ed the event. We would pick them again in an instant!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Sarah B · Married on 11/11/2018

It was great!

We all had so much fun! There were plenty of good dancing photos!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Tatum · Married on 11/10/2018

Danced All Night!

I couldn't recommend Lee Edwards Entertainment more - if you're planning a wedding or another event, call Lee Edwards Entertainment! Dwayne DJed our wedding in November and all of our guests kept coming up to us and telling us how great the DJ was...we all danced the night away. I don't think there was a single person who didn't get up and dance! Lee was also very responsive and easy to work with leading up to the wedding - we were thrilled to have worked with Lee and Dwayne for our wedding!

Michelle A Wilson · Married on 10/18/2018

Best Night Ever

Lee did a great job DJ'ing the wedding. More than I expected. Would definitely hire him again if I needed a DJ. Was very patient with the bride's getting all the music to him on a timely basis. Everyone enjoyed the music selection and Lee kept them dancing all night. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Lawson · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome company!

I found Lee Edward's Entertainment on a wedding website. They responded very quickly and answered any and all questions I had. They were all very kind and have a huuuuge playlist to choose from. They make sure to have everything you want (and dont want) playing all throughout the venue! I highly recommend them for any and all of your music needs! They were perfect for a DJ at my wedding. Everyone had a blast!

Conor Kilgallen · Married on 09/01/2018

Doesn’t get any better

I can’t begin to thank Lee Edwards enough for the incredible work he did for my wife and I on our wedding day. He was always quick to respond to any questions I had leading up to the date. He was happy to voice any concerns or suggestions he had to make sure that our day went smooth without us having to worry! The music selection was fantastic as well and we had quite a diverse group all age groups and folks from Canada, France, and Mexico. Everyone was dancing and moving to the Lee Edwards groove! He made sure any songs on our do not play list were kept off the speakers and even took requests using his judgement to make sure the crowed was happy and he never disappointed.... I would 100% recommend lee to any one in need of a DJ. Incredible service at a fair price that puts him above the rest!!

Juan Santos · Married on 08/02/2018

Highly recommended!

L.E.E is just the best! Very professional, great communication, great pricing and will keep the people dancing!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Emily · Married on 03/17/2018

Lee was so wonderful to work with! Our DJ was such a big hit, we got so many compliments following our wedding! He was thoughtful in all he said and announced and the music he played had everyone dancing all night long! -Bride & Groom

Sent on 03/26/2018

Brenton Montagna · Married on 03/03/2018

Great night

Had a small wedding and lee was able to get most people dancing had a great time

Sara · Married on 12/03/2017

I have received great service from Lee Edwards. He is very accommodating and responsive. They have provided music for us for many year and are always on time, friendly and able to adjust to guests needs. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/02/2018