LED Unplugged LIGHTING AND EVENT RENTALS Reviews

41 | Las Vegas, NV

41 Reviews for LED Unplugged LIGHTING AND EVENT RENTALS

• Alexiya

Alexiya · Married on 06/22/2019

Great company and military friendly

Kevin is amazing hands down. He does so much for the community and uses his company to help give back. When our DJ quit 2 weeks before the wedding he helped us find a new DJ within our budget. He and his team had our venue looking amazing. Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2019

Perfect lighting for our venue!

LED Unplugged did an amazing job on the barista lights over the dance floor and on the patio at the Paiute! The lights on the patio really gave it something extra and the lights on the dance floor were a must-have! They were all set up by 1200, giving me one less thing to worry about that day! I would 100% recommend LED Unplugged to anyone that needs additional lighting to make their space perfect!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Suhan

Suhan · Married on 05/11/2019

Epic Marquee Letters and a Military Friendly Company

We hired LED Unplugged to provide marquee letters and a gobo monogram light for our wedding at Anthem Country Club and absolutely loved them! Their staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional and the company also offers great deals for military service members, which was very much appreciated! Chris was there on the day of the wedding to set up all the decor and he went above and beyond to make sure that everything was placed exactly how we wanted it and made some great suggestions to improve the look of our gobo light and the placement of our marquee letters. Everything turned out perfect and their rentals were a great addition to our wedding decor. Throughout the night guests were posing in front of the marquee letters with the Las Vegas skyline in the background and it made for amazing pictures! Thank you, Chris and Kevin for all of your help! We are so glad to have hired you for our wedding and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! :)

Sent on 06/04/2019

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2017

The marquee letters from LED Unplugged were the perfect addition to my wedding! They added so much beauty to my reception venue. In addition to having wonderful products, Kevin is one of the most kind-hearted people I know. He has a great team of hard working individuals and he goes above and beyond to make your day special in any way he can. I highly recommend working with Kevin and the LED Unplugged team for all of your lighting needs!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Steph · Married on 02/26/2017

These lights added so much to our venue, we are so happy we went with them!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Adrienne · Married on 11/05/2016

This is such a fantastic company!! Kevin is such a kind-hearted person! We loved our marquee lettering and all of our guests commented on it! I can't wait to have another event when I may be able to utilize LED Unplugged!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/18/2016

We used them for our wedding. They did a great job and the lighting was beautiful!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Kinsey · Married on 09/01/2016

Kevin was recommended to me by one of my friends in the industry and we couldn't have been happier!! He was so incredibly easy to work with from looking at the venue, to describing what he thought would work best in the space, to processing payments, and to the final delivery of the product. It was absolutely gorgeous in every way! Lighting was really important to us because we were getting married outside and wanted to create a certain glamorous feel. He did that and more! We had bistro lighting as well as a few lamps beside/behind the head table and it was perfect! Thank you Kevin, LED lighting, and your team for making our day so magical! Cheers!

Sent on 09/11/2016

LED Unplugged LIGHTING AND EVENT RENTALS's reply:

Kinsey, it was absolutely our pleasure to have just a small part in making your night magical. You chose an amazing venue, and when I saw the space, I got really, really excited!!! I knew it would all come together so beautifully!! Thank you for your business, and your kind words:) kevin

Cheryl · Married on 09/04/2015

There are not enough amazing things I can say about Kevin and LED Unplugged!!! While meeting with my other vendors, all of them highly recommended him, and they were certainly right to do so. Not only was the quality of the services and equipment excellent, but choosing what we wanted and putting the contract together was seamless! Kevin made it so easy for us, especially planning our wedding from across the country! My husband is in the military and we were having a military wedding. When I asked Kevin about any military discounts/incentives, he blew me away with what he offered us! To this day I am still in shock at all the services we received for what we actually paid! We were truly touched by his act of kindness and generosity. What a beautiful way to honor those who serve our country. On the day of our wedding, everything was set up perfectly and added a marvelous ambiance to the room. It also helped to create great lighting for our professional photos. Kevin and LED Unplugged was a blessing to have for our wedding!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Charlene · Married on 05/09/2015

All we can say is WOW. We are so happy that our wedding venue coordinator from the Siena Golf Club recommended LED Unplugged...totally worth it! The 36" Vintage Marquee letters which spelled out our name were such a highlight piece during our reception. Up until now, our guests still can't stop talking about how cool it was! Kevin was professional and prompt with communications from start to finish. We really, really loved what they did!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2015

Such great communication! Kevin was awesome to work with over email (my preferred method of contact) he was always so quick to respond. He was also very helpful in recommendations and costomizong things for our wedding. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Amber · Married on 04/26/2015

Everyone LOVES these lights. I was on a mission to have them at my wedding so when I found LED I was excited. Our MR & MRS lights were the perfect touch!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Laura · Married on 04/11/2015

We recently got married at Springs Preserve and held our reception in the cafe overlooking the Vegas lights. After looking at lots of pictures of real weddings that had taken place there, I knew that I needed to work with LED to rent some LOVE letters for our reception. I worked with Kevin many months before our wedding day to negotiate a very fair price and he was always helpful and responsive during the process. When I arrived at our reception after taking photos in the garden, the LOVE letters were set up in the perfect place on the patio with the best view of the city right behind them. The LED lighting quickly became the best photo back drop for us and all of our guests. I loved our LED letters and thank you for adding that special touch to our big day!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Kristin D. · Married on 03/07/2015

Got pink uplighting for our reception at Dragonridge Country Club and it looked GREAT! We had so many compliments from our guests. Highly recommend as it made a huge difference in the ballroom.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Candice · Married on 10/25/2014

The lighting at our wedding provided by LED Unplugged certainly added a romantic and elegant touch to the overall feel of the wedding. My colors were primarily ivory and gold. I wanted to add a touch of blush pink into the reception decor and the lighting did just that. The ballroom was beautifully lit. I loved that Kevin was able to provide us with the "blush/ soft" pink lighting that we were looking for. We were afraid to have lighting that was too pink of hot pink rather. Many lighting companies have lighting that are not powerful enough to illuminate from floor to ceiling, but that is certainly not the case with LED Unplugged. We are so glad to have had them on board our wedding team!

Candice and Aries

Sent on 11/11/2014

LED Unplugged came recommended from our wedding planner and they ended up delivering an amazing range of lighting for our outdoor wedding. We'd highly recommend them to anyone and everyone - no matter what type of event you're having.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Christina · Married on 09/06/2014

If I could give Kevin with LED Unplugged 10 stars I would. Lighting was so important to my fiance and myself for our wedding and when we walked into our reception area it blew us away. The venue was absolutely stunning with the purple lights to go with all our decorations. Thank you, Kevin for blessing our wedding with your thoughtfulness. It truly made our wedding night.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Deborah · Married on 06/21/2014

Thank you Kevin from LED. Lighting was very important to me and we are so happy with everything. Our venue looked so perfect! LED has so many cool things to rent! Please check them out! Lighting really adds to the fun! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Megan · Married on 05/25/2014

LED put up bistro/string lights and old fashioned lamps on the lawn for our ceremony and reception and WOW did it look amazing!! We were worried about having enough light since our entire wedding would be outside but LED did a great job providing just enough lighting without being too bright. It looked so beautiful and made our pictures even more amazing.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/19/2014

These guys are the best of the best! I am so happy my other vendors recommended LED Unplugged. Kevin was so nice to work with- he was very responsive to all my emails. When I walked into our venue, I was absolutely stunned. Our reception space looked unbelievable!!!!! It was even better than I had imagined. Thank you LED Unplugged for making our wedding look amazing!

Sent on 04/26/2014
  • Y

Yolee · Married on 04/04/2014

LED Unplugged was awesome!!!! Kevin was always friendly and helpful!!! Our up lighting, GOBO and Marquee letters made the room look amazing!!! We'd definitely recommend LED Unplugged to anyone trying to add some beauty and flair to their wedding

Sent on 04/23/2014

Camillea · Married on 11/23/2013

LED unplugged lighting made my wedding 10x more beautiful!! I owe Kevin a bottom of my heart thank you for going that extra mile. He not only did my reception but he also did my ceremony. I had the vision in my head for a long time and some how he made it even better then what I expected!! He knows the perfect spots in the room to be lit and also decorated with the lit letters which blew my mind once I saw, so beautiful! If you are going to do it do it right with Kevin of LED unplugged uplighting. Thank you so much for doing my wedding! It was beyond beautiful!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Savannah · Married on 10/12/2013

The bistro string lighting, vintage LOVE letters, and lamp posts provided (& set) up by LED Unplugged, created the perfect nighttime look for our outdoor ranch wedding. Kevin was recommended to me with rave reviews from several of my other vendors- which says a lot in itself. He was very friendly to work with, knowledgeable, honest, and his services certainly exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend LED Unplugged to future LV brides! :-)

Sent on 10/28/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2013

Kevin from LED was so great! He was accomadating to my work schedule and even suggested a new marquee "love" sign that fit perfectly with our other decor. He was very patient with me even though I think I brought about 5 very opinionated people to our consultation and guided us to the rigt colors and environment for our reception

Sent on 09/27/2013

Samantha · Married on 06/15/2013

We rented 18 uplights and a gobo for our wedding. Without the uplighting and gobo our wedding would have looked plain. Kevin was very helpful and made sure everything was perfect. We meet a few days before the wedding to pick the color lighting we wanted and it was very easy and fun. The gobo light was a hit as well. Everyone loved it and kept saying how amazing it looked. The uplighting really made the room pop and working with Kevin made it all better. Kevin was a very nice guy and was willing to help in any way that he could. I would recommend everyone to rent their lights and gobos. The lights are very high tech and super fun!

Sent on 08/01/2013