Lea's Floral Shop, Inc. Reviews

31 | East Mc Keesport, PA

31 Reviews for Lea's Floral Shop, Inc.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful Service!

We had a wonderful experience with John at Lea’s! We would be so excited to go to our florist to talk about upcoming ideas. John was so helpful. We appreciate everything he did for us! The flowers were amazing and we got so many compliments. We will recommend Lea’s to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/19/2019

The best there is!

Lea's Floral was by far the best decision I made for my wedding! John was my favorite vendor to work with. He spent so much time getting to know me, what I wanted, what my vision was and made every bit of that come true. I received so many compliments on our floral arrangements. He was honest about what was necessary and unnecessary in my vision. They were very reasonable in price and seriously worth every bit. I cannot say enough amazing things about this place. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for the perfect florist. John YOU ARE THE BEST! Thanks for making my dreams come true on our special day! :-)

Sent on 10/25/2019

Brandi · Married on 05/28/2019

Wedding day

They did such an amazing job and was easy to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Chaz

Chaz · Married on 05/26/2018

I'm not much of a flower person, so I, for a lack of better words, didn't really care what my flowers looked like for my wedding, as long as the colors matched right? So I gave them my swatches and was SO blown away when i seen my flowers on my wedding day. They were absolutely beautiful! And for the price, my gosh. incredible. Will be recommending them to everyone and using again!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

I used Lea's floral shop for my wedding flowers and was blown away! I worked specifically with John prior to the wedding. I gave him a color scheme and a few photos for ideas of what I liked and then he worked his magic. They delivered in a timely manner helping to make my big day worry-free. My flowers were my favorite detail of the wedding!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Patty · Married on 08/05/2017

Lea’s Florist is wonderful! John was a master at creating all of the floral pieces for my daughter’s wedding. He asked her questions about colors and flowers and then created a sample centerpiece that was better than we imagined. The centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful. Even the boutonnieres were amazing. All at a reasonable price. My cousin works in the floral department of a grocery store and she said she couldn’t come close to Lea’s pricing.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Megan · Married on 08/05/2017

John is out of this world with being able to create a beautiful arrangement of flowers. I told him my colors and showed him a picture of one bouquet that I liked. From there, he ran with it. When I saw a trial of the table centerpieces, I was stunned with how beautiful and perfect they were. This a a gem of a flower shop.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I worked with John at Lea's Floral Shop. He was amazing to work with. He had so many great ideas and made the most beautiful bouquets I had ever seen. He was all for helping to make our day exactly how we intended it to be. He was even able to incorporate three small pictures into my bouquet of deceased relatives. They were also able to make us a "Superman Shield" out of flowers for decoration at our DC Comic book Themed wedding. Flowers were beautiful and the service was amazing too!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

John was absolutely amazing to work with. When we met, I showed him a picture of the exactly flowers that I wanted and he made it happen. The color of the flower was perfect, the size of my bouquet was perfect, everything about Lea's is amazing. They were flexible and extremely reasonable. I 100% recommend using them for your wedding day flowers! :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

I chose Lea's floral shop for my upcoming wedding. All I had to do was show John my color swatches and he knew exactly what to do with what I wanted. I can't wait to see how it all comes together on my big day!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Katie · Married on 11/01/2014

Remarkable is the only word that comes to mind. Great to work with and so extremely creative. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Lindsey · Married on 10/11/2014

Even helped to decorate our reception!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Shanna · Married on 09/20/2014

Lea's was so easy and flexible to work with! They designed gorgeous flowers for our wedding day and I could have been more pleased! Amazing service from beginning to end. I highly recommend Lea's!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Erin · Married on 06/14/2014

Lea's was recommended to me by a number of people and I'm so glad that they did. My brdesmaids were in blue, and the bouquets Lea's came up with were gorgeous! I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Kristina · Married on 05/17/2014

I had the pleasure of working with John at Lea's Floral. He understood exactly what I wanted as far as the look of the flowers went for the wedding with me knowing/explaining very little. The floral arrangements were amazing and I received so many compliments. Before the wedding, he was always available to answer questions or to add anything that I forgot, although he had everything covered! I will be a Lea's Floral customer for life. :)

Sent on 05/29/2014

Allison · Married on 05/03/2014

We were so happy with our pick of Lea's Floral Shop as our wedding florist. They are friendly, knowledgeable, and creative! From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, and flowers at the ceremony site - it was all BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 05/27/2014
  • User3220271 · 2+ years ago

I only needed babies' breath, and two floral arrangements- they were great about helping me, even though I purchased these items less than a month before my wedding! Great prices, not your typical boxy florist shop - great customer service!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Kate · Married on 03/08/2014

I would definitely recommend Lea’s to anyone else getting married. The floral arrangements they did for my wedding were beautiful. John listened to what I wanted and helped to keep us within our tight budget. He came highly recommended from a friend and I can see why. Our flowers were delivered promptly on the day of the wedding and were even better than I imagined. They were affordable and very sweet to work with.

Sent on 03/20/2014

TARA · Married on 10/12/2013

I couldn't have had anyone better to have done my flowers! I was so surprised and beyond excited when I seem my bridal partIes flowers including mine. I love rhinestones and they went over the top to dress my bouquet up and with spray glitter. I would recommend them to anyone they are by far the best !

Sent on 10/24/2013

John at Lea's Floral Shop was THE best to work with!!! He really took the time to understand my vision of what I wanted and offered demonstrations to ensure I was getting what I wanted. He NAILED it.... he is such an artist and created my whole vision of what I wanted by just looking at some photographs that I gave him and verbal descriptions! I highly recommend Lea's Floral shop for the exceptional service they provide at a reasonable price and ability to work with anyone's budget!!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

John from leas was fabulous! Did everything he could to make my flowers perfect

Sent on 10/21/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

John at Lea's was easy to communicate with, he responded to my questions and/or concerns in a timely manner. The flowers and centerpieces were perfect and were exactly what we had talked about in pervious meetings. The people that came to drop off the flowers were so sweet and I did not catch their names. But, they made it a point to hug me, tell me how beautiful I looked, and to reminded me how to hold my flowers as I walked down the asile. Lea's is a wonderful family owned business and we even got my flowers for bridal shower from there as well. They were just as beautiful ! Lea's was willing to do whatever it took to make the wedding day easier. They did such a tremendous job and I highly recommend them !!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Marci · Married on 05/26/2012

Excellent service and value combined!!!! I picked this vendor because of rave reviews from a co-worker and a friend whose brother was employed there.
    The florist in charge was John, who was very knowledgeable, polite,friendly, and professional as well. His artistic abilities, use of contrast & color, and designs were unbeatable. I would be more than delighted to refer him and this floral shop anytime.
    Outstanding! And my flowers lasted over a week in water in my vase as well.....

Sent on 07/05/2012

Trish · Married on 09/04/2011

I cannot say enough about Lea's. We had originally ordered flowers from Sam's Club in order to save money. The Friday before my Sunday wedding we went to pick up the flowers at Sam's only to find out they cancelled our order. In a state of panic my husband's family said they had always been inpressed with Lea's. We called and they said to drive over. They stayed open late for us and reassured me that they could get us the flowers. We actually ended up paying almost $200 less then we would have paid at Sam's. I was super impressed with the flowers. Lea's saved the day!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Lea's Floral Shop, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for such a great comment!! I am so glad Lea's could help make your special day!! We are so glad everything turned out beautiful and help you out! Thanks again and Congrats!!

Bryan · Married on 04/09/2011

I grew up within 1000' of Lea's Floral shop so it was not hard to consider them for our wedding floral arrangements. My mother in law had looked into a local competitor from White Oak but after sitting down with John at Lea's we found that it would be both financially in our favor and more accommodating. Lea's provided us with ideas and details of how to reuse flowers for multiple purposes between the church and the reception which allowed us to save a lot of money. I recommend Lea's for every occasion that may require flowers. This small mom & pop shop is the best in the business.

Sent on 07/26/2017